New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Town Park

+5
Mike Chang- Inactive
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Town Park - Page 5 Empty Re: The Town Park

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Mike gave a rushed nod, now leaning in closer to speak quietly. "I promise, Asian pinky swear and all that crap." He mumbled comfortably. His pinky itching to seek her's out in a childish oath. He looked down, thinking innumerable thoughts. They collided uncomfortably in his brain, wrestling for dominance, and causing an oncoming migraine to set in. "Don't get mad at the old people though. They like the ideas of romance."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Santana smiled at him and let her pinky find his, locking her pinky with his. "Asian pinky swear." She said smiling at him. "Oh shut up about the old people all ready." She said still smiling at him. The idea of them not being mad at each other anymore making her just sit there and smile like a complete lunatic. She couldn't help but sit there and stare at his lips, longing to lean forward and press her lips against his but as she thought those thoughts she imagined what it would be like if Tina was going for a walk in the park right now, or what if her grandparents were sitting there watching them.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 pm

He locked their fingers, dragging her hand smoothly to his lips before kissing her pinky in a gentle thanks. Mike met her eyes as he did this, soon lowering their conjoined hands down on the space between them. "Aw what did old people ever do to you?" He joked quietly. He wanted badly to throw caution to the wind and kiss her now, but he refused to push it. They had just made up, and he assumed she would punch him of he were too slyly put the moves on her. Even as she studied his lips so conspicuously, all he could do was blush lightly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Santana shook her head and laughed lightly. "They didn't do anything to me." She said glancing over at them. "Yet. But when they finally do something to me. I'll make sure to let you know." She said with a small, playful wink. She sat there for a few moments just watching him in silence before she leaned closer to him and pressed her lips to his, kissing him gently before pulling away and smiling at him. "I'm glad we are back to being friends Mike." She said with a smile. "You really are a good friend."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

He leaned his head backwards in a jovial laugh. "Why do you manage to make it sound so creepy?" Mike snickered, looking up at her with an awkward grin. Then, before he was even able to process what was happening, she was pulling away from after an agonizingly lingering kiss. Then she spoke about them being friends now. They were friends again. Mike was a great friend, and because of that, he felt the encouraging need to shoot himself. He smiled through it anyway, nodding lightly. "Do friends kiss friends?" He teased. "Because I could really get used to that." Hell, he may as well joke about it, considering he would probably be stuck in the friend zone for far too long. ... How did he always get stuck in that position?
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:02 am

"I don't know." She said with a small smirk. "Maybe I'm just a creepy person." She shrugged lightly and nodded when he asked if friends kiss friends. "Of course friends can kiss." She said with a light laugh. "Brittany and I kiss all the time and we are just friends and then you have me and Puck, we kiss all the time and we are just friends." She said giving him a smile. "Friends can do things even better than kissing too. Things a little more, intense." She said with a small smile still on her lips and leaned forward a tad so she was closer to him but still on her knees so she could pull away easily if she needed. "I would say we could be more than friends if you wanted to but you know, there's a little problem with that. You have a girlfriend. Tina. Remember her?" She asked him raising an eyebrow slightly with a teasing grin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Mike nodded mockingly, rolling his eyes in a friendly teasing motion. "Intense, huh?" He inquired, leaning closer as well. "So if we were to become... More than friends, would you and your other friends keep at it?" He questioned, knowing (or hoping, rather) that she would understand what he was asking. He nodded then, leaning back once more. "Yeahhh, I know her," he mused, grin revisiting his lips. He leaned back further, yanking at her arm (considering their pinkies were still linked) so she would fall over him. Once this attempt succeeded, he placed a balancing hand on the small of her back. "She's that girl I was planning on breaking it off with."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 pm

"Well." She said thinking about his question for a moment. "Well, I don't know if I can stop doing what I do with Brittany." She said quietly. She didn't comment on Puck though because she knew she could stop having the relationship she had with Puck because she deserved better than him. When he pulled on her she fell easily on top of him, placing her hand, the one that wasn't still in his hand, on the ground quickly to keep her from falling on top of him. Her jaw dropped slightly when he said he was planning on breaking it off with Tina. "You--You what?" She asked in slight shock. "Why were you planning on breaking it off with her?" She asked still in shock. "She's Asian."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Mike decided it was best to ignore the Brittany thing for a moment, because even if he couldn't convince her to break it off with her, he would choose to skip that conversation. He was only happy that she hadn't mentioned Puck. And God, he hoped the reason for that was because she could give him up easily. He smiled up at her, resting his head on the green grass below. It was almost a cute moment, until Santana spoke, and Mike laughed uncontrollably. "W-what?" He managed through snickers. "Who cares?" He asked, smiling dorkily. "Aw, wait, are you afraid my parents won't like you if you're not Asian?" He teased.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Santana glared down at him slightly when he laughed. She wasn't trying to be funny. She was being completely serious. "Pshhh! No." She said shaking her head even though she kind of was a bit scared his parents wouldn't like her. Most parents didn't approve of her and her ways. "Why would I be scared? Do you know who I am?" She asked as she moved their faces closer together. "I'm Santana Lopez. You can't scare me." She said with a smile. "I just have a feeling they like Tina more than they would like me." She said nodding. "I'm not scared though."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Once he saw her serious expression, he did that same familiar motion of sucking in his lips to suppress his enthusiasm. He moved swiftly when she nudged herself closer, to give her a quick kiss as soon as she finished speaking. It was a motion of endearing adoration, and he was sure all guys did that. He wasn't whipped already or anything. Right? "Alright," he started, nodding confidently. "When do you wanna meet them then?" He teased. Mike sighed over-exaggeratingly. "Actually wait, I forgot, my parents are racist and they only like Asian people, and eating Asian food, and doing Asian things." He said, nodding once with sarcastic finality. The middle one may have been true though...
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Santana's eyes widened at his words. She couldn't tell that he was being sarcastic so she was quite worried about everything he had said. "NO! I can't meet them ever!" She said dramatically. "You just said they only like Asian people and I am obviously not Asian at all and Asian food is good. Mhm I like Asian food." Of course she had only ever had Asian food from PF Chang's but that was just like Asian food made from real Asians, right? "but I don't know anything about doing Asian things, only doing Asians." She said and after her last word she let herself fall down so she was laying on top of him and pressed her face into his chest. "They're going to hate me." She said quietly as she just laid there with her face hidden in his shirt. She was taking everything he had just said completely seriously.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Mike had always had the perfect poker face. When he was younger he was surprisingly excellent at lying to his parents, or older children. He only lied about childish things, of course. Like eating all the cookies, or sticking chips in Banana's jowls while he was snoozing, or once, breaking his mother's vase. He was caught almost every time, but only due to mistakes late on, where his story morphed into something incomprehensible compared to his first. This time, he couldn't help but to laugh brightly into the top of her head. "Cheerio," he started, wiping at the corners of his eyes. "You're too cute, but it was a joke." Mike ran his fingers teasingly down her spine. "Except that they like Asian food," he grinned.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Santana looked up at him a little bit confused and also somewhat angry, not moving from her position on top of him. "What?" She asked with a small glare. "Well it wasn't funny!" She said shaking her head. "Do you see me laughing? No you don't." She said with a small huff. "Apologize. Now." She said still glaring up at him as she waited for his apology for lying to her about that and practically giving her a heart attack. She wasn't very amused when people lied to her. Especially if she couldn't tell that they were lying.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Mike rolled his eyes teasingly, still tracing intricate designs into her back with nimble fingers. Santana was surprisingly vulnerable in these brief moments, the ones that she swore he's never seen. "Do I have to start singing again?" He inquired dazedly, the words dripping from his mouth before he was even aware. He was once again in that familiar state of comfort. "I'm sorry, alright?" He said sincerely, shuffling lightly so he could stare at her face. Then, he couldn't help but to smile comfortingly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Santana stared at him hard when he asked if he had to start singing again. "I am not joking when I say that I will smack you if you start singing again." She said very seriously as she stared at him. "Good." She said and smiled at him after he apologized. "I forgive you." She said with a small nod as she let out a deep sigh. "I should probably get going so my mom doesn't think I tripped and fell into the street and got hit by a car and died." She said but didn't make any attempt to move off of him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 pm

He laughed lightly, snuggling closer to her as she spoke of smacking him again. An odd reason, yes, but he hoped it was meant to be a joking statement. Mike lifted his eyes to stare softly at her, and nodded. That sounded reasonable, and upon that realization, he figured he should probably do the same. It didn't mean he wanted too, however. He kissed her forehead and nodded a response. "Yeah, I better head home before my mom thinks Banana ate me." He joked, looking back at the snoozing dog for the slightest moment.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Santana glanced over at the dog just laying there, not looking intimidating in the slightest. She let out a light laugh and nodded. "Yeah. I'll see you around Mike." She said and leaned down and pressed her lips against his for a second before pulling away and sitting up. "Bye." She said as stood up and ran off, running all the way back to her house.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 pm

He fought off a smile as she kissed him, and waved a reluctant goodbye. Mike sat their for a moment, wondering just what the hell he had gotten himself into, when Banana gave a helping hand and licked up the side of his face, causing the train reaction of flailing and jutting upwards. He returned the guitar to a now impatient man, and walked home, his bratty dog held like a baby the entire time.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Wes got to the park, he walked down a short bath and went over to one of the swings and sat on it, putting his headphones on and hitting play on his iPod. He started swinging, higher and higher, he loved coming here to just think. He kept swinging as he went over the song he wrote for regionals in his head, trying to think how the Warblers would sound singing it. His mind then wondered to Shane and Reed, then Kurt and Blaine. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to imagine himself in a relationship with someone but he just couldn't see it. He opened his eyes again and shook his head.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

It had been just days since his heart warming and life altering talk with Blaine and now it was pretty safe to say that it had been established that the two were now best friends. Sam had been constantly texting him and sharing spontaneous phone calls any time he was in need of guidance or wanted some cheering up or just needed him to encourage Sam that he had the courage to do whatever he desired. Now he found himself wandering around his neighbourhood in some desperate need of some fresh air and sunshine to clear his head a little. He settled on going to the town park, it wasn’t always eventful for it only consisted of a grassy meadow, a set of swings and a slide but that was just what he needed. As he approached the rusty old swing set he noticed a strangely familiar face who happened to be swinging merrily. Sam was almost certain he had died of shock since his heart had stopped beating yet his heavy breathing begged to differ. “Wes?” He managed, his eyes bulging from out of his head. “What? What? What are you doing?” Sam couldn’t help to snicker at himself since he sounded a lot like the Sassy Gay Friend.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Wes sat on the swing, humming the newest P!nk song to himself. He saw a tall blonde boy walking towards him and he smiled. He knew he recognized the face but couldn't quite place the name, he dragged his feet to the ground, slowing to a stop and walked towards the boy. He smiled as he pulled his headphones out. "You go to McKinley right?" He asked politely.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

The Town Park - Page 5 Empty The park {Sam}

Post  Quinn Fabray Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:46 pm

The Town Park - Page 5 Quinns1-1

Quinn grabbed her keys and walked through her house until she was at the front door. "I'll be back later, Mom!" She called as she opened and then shut the door. She had her phone in her pocket with the little list of what she needed to buy for her mom along with her purse which contained her money. Quinn got into her car and started the engine; she checked the fuel levels before reversing off the drive and onto the main road. She would meet Sam before she got what her mom needed.

It took a five minute drive through Lima to get to the park where she would be meeting Sam and so she thought she was there pretty early. Quinn pulled over, stopped the engine and got out. She made her way to a bench a little into the park where she sat down and began humming a tune to herself quietly.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

http://thegleerp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed May 04, 2011 11:41 pm

As Sam snapped his phone shut, his eyelids had fluttered close themselves. The last text message he had received from Quinn continuing to flash in his mind. It had been weeks since the two of them had last spoken to each other after the whole dramatic incident which had instantly shattered what had appeared to be the picture-perfect relationship. Or what it had seemed to the naked eye, they were two immensely popular and beautiful people who were a shoo in to be entitled as Prom King and Queen. Yet Sam was hiding a secretive past that he hadn't dared to express with anyone. Which had come back to haunt him in the current time, since not until now had he truly accepted this was who he is. Then there was the cheating and the lies, Sam had lost his virginity to Santana whilst Quinn was being serenaded by Puck. They both were at such a state where so many mistakes and regrets had occurred, of which continued to restrain Sam from unconditional happiness and satisfaction. He was in desperate hopes that they'd finally resolve some unfinished business and find peace.

"Quinn," was all Sam had managed, once he had approached a familiar looking blond, sitting on the park bench. He forced his gaze to direct straight into her eyes. "Hey." As what seemed like countless amount of decades had past, Sam settled on awkwardly sifting to the seat aside from her.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Fri May 06, 2011 1:50 pm

The Town Park - Page 5 Quinns1-1

When Quinn felt the presence of someone near her and then her name being said her head turned to see Sam. Memories of the past few weeks came flooding back into her mind through the holes she had tried to block so she didn't have to think about it any more. Sam greeted her and so she had to answer. "Hello, Sam" She answered after a pause from him sitting down next to her.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

http://thegleerp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next