New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Town Park

+5
Mike Chang- Inactive
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Town Park - Page 3 Empty Re: The Town Park

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

"I don't even know babe." Finn shook his head, completely baffled at how true her statement was. "But we need to fix it fast before it starts messing with our routines even more than it already has."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

"Again, we seem to be thinking along the same lines. New Directions is falling apart at the seams." Rachel tapped her chin thoughtfully. "We need to figure out some way to bring us all closer together. Something that will really make us a family. Sure we all say that we are, but we don't really act like it, you know? There has to be something we can do..."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Finn nodded. "Yeah... Hey, maybe we could have a party or something! Something that's not stressful and stuff so we're all chill, and then we can bond or something." he suggested. Another option that briefly popped into his head was slipping everyone a generous dose of alcohol before every practice, but he didn't think Rachel would go for that. Or Mr. Schue. Or, like, the law...
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

"A party sounds fun!" Rachel exclaimed. "With Regionals approaching, it's just adding even more stress to our lives. A party would be a good way to relax. Why don't we bring it up after the Disney performances?" she suggested. "We can get a few glee clubers to help us set up, someone to DJ, and just hang."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:11 pm

"Really?" Finn smiled, happy that she liked his suggestion. "Sweet. And Artie's a wicked DJ." he supplied. "Yeah, we could just like, hang out and stuff and have fun without any pressure."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 pm

"Yeah!" Rachel nods enthusiastically. "I'll bring it up with Mr. Schuster. And if he's still out this week, I'll just ask the club at the next glee rehersal. I'm sure Mr. Schue won't have an issue. I mean, that's what he's been trying to get us to do for the past year, right?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Finn nodded. "Yeah, totally. Plus it's not like he can tell us we're not allowed to have a party. There's no rule or anything. Do you think your dads would care if we did it at your place? We could do it like Friday night or something."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:29 pm

"Exactly. We just have to make sure Noah doesn't try to sneak any booze in," Rachel laughed, remembering the time Puck had wanted to buy beer for their trip back from Sectionals. "Mr. Schue will be really upset if we did." Rachel bit her lip as Finn asked if they could use her place. "I don't want to gaureentee it, but I will definitely ask. My dads are very supportive of glee club, so I don't see why they would have a problem, but I promise nothing."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Finn paused for a moment, going silent as he thought hard over the possibilities of what they could do. Suddenly, like a sack of bricks, it hit him. "I've got it. Okay, so you know how on Jersey Shore they have Sunday dinner? Where they all sit down and just have a big dinner and that's their time to be a family. We should totally do that. Except it wouldn't be Sunday, it could be, like, Friday. And we could have New Directions' time to be a family."

[PS- totally didn't get this idea because I'm watching Jersey Shore right now. Nope. Not me tongue ]
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:54 pm

"Um...I don't watch Jersey Shore," Rachel confessed. "It's never really appealed to me. It just looks like a bunch of kids getting drunk all time. No entertainment appeal for me." Rachel took a second to think. "It sounds rather nice," she confessed. "We'll definitely bring it up. I'm sure some people will be all for it. But others might take a little more convincing," Rachel trailed off.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 pm

"Oh, right." Finn had totally forgot that she didn't watch the show. He loved it. Pauly D and the Situation were way cool! "Well, still. We'll invite everyone, including Mr. Schue, and maybe even Ms. Pillsbury. She's kinda like an honorary member, you know? Maybe if we just, like, explain it to everyone people will get it a chance." That's what he hoped at least.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm

"Sounds perfect!" Rachel agreed. Shivering, Rachel looked up at Finn and said sadly, "It's getting late." She would have loved to spend more time with him, but her dads were probably wondering where she was by this point.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Finn tightened his arms around her, noticing how cold she was getting, in an attempt to warm her. "Yeah," he agreed sadly. His mom and Burt had probably gotten home by now too and would want him home soon as well. His day alone had certainly turned out differently than he had originally planned. But looking down at the little brunette in his arms, he realized it turned out way better. Taking Rachel's hand he lead her back to the car and opened her door for her, climbing into the driver's seat and heading back towards her house. "Today was awesome." he told her.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Rachel smiled as Finn held the door open like a gentleman and climbed into the car. "It was," Rachel said, choosing to overlook the whole Breadstix incident. What mattered most was that they had spent an amazing day together after being apart for so long. "We should spend more weekends like this."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Finn was pretty sure he could spend just about every weekend like this for the rest of his life and never get tired of it, but chose to keep that bit of information to himself. "We will definitely do this more often." Pulling into her driveway he put the car in park and walked her up to the door, pulling her close to kiss her briefly in case her fathers were watching. "I'll pick you up for school at seven." he told her before heading back to the car. "I love you."

Once home he talked with his mom, Kurt, Blaine and Burt for a little bit before heading upstairs. Just before going to sleep he rolled over and grabbed his phone, sending Rachel a text message.

I'll dream of you.

Now he could sleep.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Santana woke up on Saturday morning and she didn't really know what to do. She wasn't exactly up for hanging out with any of her friends for once so she figured she would go for a nice run. She pulled on something other than her Cheerios uniform. It was just one of those rare occasions when she decided to go out and she didn't want to wear her Cheerios uniform. She pulled on some red short shorts, a white tank top, and a light sweatshirt and left her house, planning on going for a run.

She somehow ended up on the other side of town at the town park when she realized how long she had been running. She sat down on a bench to catch her breath and just decided to relax for a minute or two.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Mike goddamn Chang was most definitely not a stalker. He had been taking Banana for a leashless walk (like he usually did every Saturday morning), when he happened to see a familiar looking girl going for a run. He had let it pass though, because at the moment, it hadn't mattered who it was. But as he neared the park, letting his lovely dog 'free' for a romp (and he just flounced on the grass lazily), he realized who it was. Holy hell, was his first thought, because no natte how long it had been (two days was sorta long), seeing her still felt awkward. His brain nearly popped with an idea though. ...That sounded really gross, actually.

He told his motionless dog to stay (quite uselessly), and fled to a nearby guitar player, one who had his guitar case open for payments. The actual words he had mashed together, even he was unable to distinguish, but the guitar player apparently found it endearing, for he lent him his guitar and folded his arms expectantly. Awesome. Santana hadn't said anything about singing, right? He tuned it half-heartedly, and begun playing a disgustingly fitting song. Finding his voice, he muttered some words, before guitar-guy sent him on his way.

Crap, wait.

Before he knew what was happening, he had begun singing a song he hadn't heard in a while, while gradually making his way closer to Santana (who looked beautiful even in running close. Dammit.) He thanked Grilled Cheesus that he had been singing more, and suddenly, his nerves seemed to disappear as he stopped in front of the girl and offered a weak smile, totally erasing the obvious strain be possessed when he sang in front of glee.

God broke the mold,
When he made this one I know
She's breathtaking but so much more
She walks in the room, your lungs close
Making you never want to breathe again
Her boyfriend has got so much dough
So much ice his neck and wrist froze
Is he faithful to her? Hell no
But she chose to be with him, shorty

Tell me is the money worth your soul
Tell me what's the reason that you hold on
When you know that dude has a whole wall of 'em just like you
And girl you're just way too fine
Gotta be treated as one of a kind
Girl, use your mind
Don't be just another dime

Because

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cuz I know exactly what you'll be,
In his gallery
Just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery

She's so confused
She knows she deserves more
Someone who will love and adore
But his money's hard to ignore
She really doesn't know what to do
Girl it's just a matter of time
Before he finds another more fine
After he's done dulling your shine
You're out the door and he's through with you

Tell me is the money worth your soul
Tell me what's the reason that you hold on,
When you know that dude has a whole wall of 'em just like you
And girl you're just way too fine
Gotta be treated as one of a kind
Girl use your mind
Don't be just another dime

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cuz I know exactly what you'll be
In his gallery
Just not fair
In his gallery

You're a masterpiece
I know that he
Can't appreciate your beauty
Don't let him cheapen you
He don't see you like I do
Beautiful not just for show
Time that someone let you know

I can't take
Seeing you with him
In his gallery
Just not fair

I can't take
Seeing you with him
In his gallery
Just not fair
In his gallery
In his gallery

[WHY YES, I did just post all the lyrics instead of the actual song. ...IT'S THE IPOD NOT ME.]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Santana was looking down at her nails, boredly as she sat there to catch her breath after running across town. She looked up as she heard someone start singing and her eyes widened when she saw that it was none other than the one and only Mike Chang. She stared at him in shock as he just stood in front of her, singing to her. Was he really doing this right now? Out of all things he could do to her right at that moment, he decided he was going to sing her a damn song. She looked over her shoulder to see if maybe he was singing to someone behind her because this seemed way to unreal.

She didn't recognize the song he sang but when she really listened to some of the words they really stung her. He had to be talking about Puck when he talked about the other guy. Who else would he be talking about? She really liked to think that Puck wasn't like anything that Mike was singing about but deep down when she thought about it. It was all kind of true. Puck would leave Santana sitting out in the cold any day if someone like Quinn would take him. She would never admit that but it was true, she knew it was deep down.

When he finished the song she just stared at him with wide eyes. She finally opened her mouth to say something and then looked around to see if anyone was around to witness what just happened. When she saw nobody around she looked back to him and stared at him and opened her mouth to speak again. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She asked staring at him. "Didn't I tell you not to communicate with me at all?!" Was it a bit bitchy of her to say that and not smile or anything for him singing to her? Yes. Did she care? Not really, no.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Despite what Santana so eloquently thought, Mike did know her, so he wasn't surprised in the least when she begun cursing at him. He leaned the guitar against the tip of his foot, twirling it and smiling dorkily. "Well," he stated simply, "you said not to talk to you." He touched his chin in mock thought, watching as two or three people glance over at this scene. One of a girl yelling at a boy for singing his heart out. Cool. "You didn't say anything about singing." He crooned, dragging the guitar up to strum it, a sickeningly charming grin on his lips. One she probably wouldn't fall for anyway.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 am

Santana stepped close to him, making it so the only thing separating them was the guitar. She let her body press up against the guitar so she was as close to him as possible. She could not believe he was doing this to her, and in public too. She could smack him for it right then and there. But instead she decided to give him a bit more of a warning. She stayed silent for a moment, just staring up at him as she stopped his hand from strumming the guitar since she was now pressed up against his hand and the guitar. "Mike." She said with a glare. "You better wipe that cheeky grin off your fucking face before I smack it off for you." She said, all very seriously. She was very unamused by his actions and she couldn't believe he took her words and found a loop hole. It irritated her to no end and she had a feeling he knew exactly what he was doing.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Mike sucked in his lips in a comical attempt to suppress his smile. He was not successful. He admired the sudden closeness, despite the reasoning behind it. His fingers stopped immediately, pressed somewhere against the warmth of Santana's sweatshirt. Well, he supposed, this was a step up. He looked down at her, licking his lips lamely, still trying to hide the shit-eating grin on his face. Instead of some generally sweet comment of surrender, he shrugged, remaining in his place with stiff limbs. "Again?" He inquired, dragging the vowels on with a great sigh attached to his voice. "I'm already bruising, Cheerio."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow at him when he said that he was already bruising. That was ridiculous. If he was bruising from being hit by a girl he should at least not admit to it. Keep some form of his masculinity. She took a hand out of her pocket of her jacket and reached up to his face. She held his chin and turned his head slightly to look at the side of his face she had slapped. "Oh, come on. You are not." She said rolling her eyes and dropping her hand and putting it back in her pocket. "Why didn't you listen to me?" She asked him with a slight sound of irritation on her voice. "I told you not to communicate with me, singing is communicating. And out of all rules to break..singing?! Who do you think I am? Rachel?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Mike winced as she raised her hand, flinching away from her touch dubiously. Soon enough, however, she was turning his head gently (or rather, as gently as Santana could manage), and he was grinning. "I might," he said, with a quaint nod. The ingratiating irritation lingering in her tone caused him to shrug nervously, shuffling his feet for a quick moment before looking back at her. "Well you weren't gonna listen to me if I'd spoken to you." He plucked at a string with a loose finger. The lack of sound set him on edge. "And I didn't plan it. It just... Happened. Y'know?" He said, offering a weak smile.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:39 pm

"If you were going to bruise you would have bruised already." She said with a shrug. "If you want to bruise I can make that happen though." She said giving him a soft smile like her comment was completely normal to say. "That is probably true." She said commenting on how she wouldn't have listened if he spoke to her. "No." She shook her head. "I don't know, actually. Please Mike, humor me and tell me how it just...happened." She said cocking her head slightly to the side as she looked up at him, awaiting an answer. She figured this answer would be quite humorous.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Her smile relaxed him, and allowed him to grin coyly in return. "No no no, that's okay," he said, laughing nervously. At the sudden declaration of her wanting to hear the story, he couldn't help but to blush. Mike cleared his throat and knitted his rows together in a sadly endearing manner. He took a deep breath. "Okay, so I was taking Banana out for a walk- Banana's my dog by the way, -except it isn't really a walk because I don't have a leash and he kinda wobbles along," he paused to looked around and point quickly to a snoozing pale cream colored bulldog. "That's Banana," he whispered cutely. "But I saw you, and I was like, 'this is perfect, now I can talk to her'. But then I realized you didn't wanna talk, so I remembered that I saw this guy playing guitar for money and I asked him if I could borrow it and he said... Something about puppy love. Then I sang to you and you didn't slap me." He bit his lip and offered a thumbs up. "Which is a good step."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next