New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Town Park

+5
Mike Chang- Inactive
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Town Park - Page 4 Empty Re: The Town Park

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Santana laughed lightly and smiled at him when he said it was okay. She figured he wouldn't want to be slapped again. She raised an eyebrow at him when he started talking about his dog, Banana. I thought he said dogs were gross? She thought to herself and looked over at at the dog he pointed to. "Awwwwwwwwww." She said, drawing it out as she walked over to the dog and knelt down on her knees in front of it. "Hi Banana." She said as she placed her hands on the dogs face. "Aren't you just a cutie pie?" She said as she let the dog lick her face lightly. "Oh, you're adorable." She said with a wide smile as she looked back to Mike, completely forgetting that he was there for a second. "I didn't slap you...yet." She said as she looked over at him. "Yet. I could very well still slap you. Don't forget that." She said as she turned her attention back to the dog, which was incredibly adorable.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 am

Mike could only blink. Like, literally. All he could do was sit there and blink incredulously as she went straight to petting the mass of slobber and fuzz. He gaped, the guitar falling off his foot to lean against the grass. In a childish instant of anxiety, he hated Banana. It wasn't even his dog, really. His mom thought he had needed one, because he just hung around their three cats religiously. He didn't. He sighed loudly, in a lame attempt to gather attention. It worked, although not in the manner he expected, because she turned around to tell him she might still slap him, then turned back to the dog. All Banana could do was be a total cockblock, and keep nuzzling into Santana's hand.

"Santana," he said, trying for an assured tone, but mainly sounding whiny. "Are you just gonna keep petting the dog, or are we gonna talk some more?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 am

Santana slowly looked over at him when he asked her if she was going to keep petting the dog or if they were going to talk. She did say she didn't want to talk to him so she didn't see how that was really a question. She looked back at the dog and gave him a small kiss on the top of his head and then she stood up and walked over to Mike. She got within inches of him, putting her face much closer than necessary to his. She stared at him for a few moments and moved even closer, their lips only less than an inch away from each other. "Well. What do you want to talk about then?" She asked him as she stayed in her position right up against him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Mike breathed out shakily, trying conspicuously hard not to fall prey to the sexuality that Santana was constantly radiating. His lips yearned for her's, but his brain kept him back with inconceivable thoughts of apologies (and distantly; forgiveness). He stood his ground, focusing hard so his knees wouldn't knock together like a newborn deer's, and huffed. "I-I want," he stuttered anxiously. You, he wanted to say, but be needed a situation that called for it better. He looked down, then back at her, then down, and repeat until he finally manage to look her on the eyes and speak. "I'm sorry. I wanna talk about how I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was mean to you, I'm sorry I said like you and you didn't like me, but I'm not sorry that I like you." He swallowed, furrowing his brows and scratching his head lightly. That didn't make sense. "Can't I just sing again?" He nearly whined, because fuck, singing was a much easier way to get your feelings out.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Santana slowly shook her head. "No." She breathed out quietly before she stepped away from him. Making the distance between them much greater. "Apology not accepted." She said as she looked up at him. "I may be easy Mike when it comes to all things sexual but I'm not going to forgive you after one apology." She said honestly as she looked over at him. "And if you sing again I promise you that I will slap you." Santana was not like Rachel or that boy Jesse. If you sang to her she didn't find it cute and adorable, she found it stupid and a bit creepy.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

The distance between them was stretched, causing his shoulders to slump considerably. He looked at her sadly, wanting to tell her she wasn't easy, in some form of desperation. She needed someone to tell her how she was none of those things, and Mike wanted to be that someone. She wasn't easy, she was bored, and that created sexual problems. That's it. That's all. "I'll apologize as many times as you want." He whispered. He would have laughed at her statement if not for the serious expression she wore. "What do you want me to do?" He asked carefully.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Santana looked away from him when he said he would apologize multiple times. She didn't exactly know what she wanted him to do. She just couldn't let herself forgive him so easily after he left her stranded at his house, alone. "I don't know, Mike." She said glancing back over at him. "I just can't forgive you. It's not that easy." She said with a light shrug. A sudden after thought occurred to her as she thought of everything he apologized for and before she knew what she was doing she was talking once again. "And I am pretty sure I never said that I didn't like you." She murmured quietly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Mike bit his lip, eyes leading down to Banana, simply to stare at something other than Santana right now. He was being totally useless, and was snoring noisily on his back, jowls flapping over his face in a purely unattractive manner. "I know." He agreed complacently, his open hand retreating to the back of his neck once more. He heard a swift mumble and knitted his brows together curiously, thinking he heard something decipherable, but still unsure. He leaned closer, not willing to step forward in fear of breaking this vow of separation. "What did you say?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Santana's eyes widened slightly as he made her aware that she was not just thinking that last bit and she actually said it out loud. She bit her lip lightly and quickly thought of an excuse she could use to cover it up. "I said it's just not that easy." She said as she looked back up at him, hoping he would just believe her and not question her further about it. "Weren't you listening?" She questioned with a slight glare, hoping that if she seemed pretty confident with what she was saying he would easily believe her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm

He hadn't noticed the slight widening of her eyes, as she repaired it quickly, instead he shook his head surely, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "No," he murmured, staring at her questionably. "After that," Mike clarified. "What did you say after that?" Her glare set him off, as did her every bit of calculated body language, but he was more than sure she was stifling a secret whisper.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Santana gave him a look like he was going crazy and hearing things when he asked what she said after that. "I didn't say anything after that." She said as she looked away from him, hoping it would be easier for her to keep this little lie that she had going if she didn't have to look at him right in the eye. She decided to look down and focus on looking at the grass intently rather than looking up at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Mike would have gladly left it at that, thinking himself insane, but due to Santana's endearing inability to maintain eye contact while lying so vivaciously, he paused, setting the guitar down and coming half a step closer. "Santana," he nearly begged. Her name felt foreign on his tongue, but the situation called for it more than her casual nickname. "Just tell me."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Santana looked up at him when he stepped closer and took a deep breath. "I don't know what you want me to tell you." She lied. "I think you're going crazy." She said a bit shakily. It wasn't very easy for her to lie to someone who she liked so much but she was hoping she could manage to let this drag out until Mike finally dropped it but considering he used her real name and not her little nickname he had for her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm

He closed the gap now, stepping with finality. His hands reached out to incircle her wrists delicately, tugging gently to gather her attention. Her shaky tone caused him more worry than relief, and he stared down at her almost sadly. Mike knew this was probably too close, too soon, but if it was bothering her this much, it had to have been important. "Santana, please." He whispered. Maybe he was stubborn, or worrisome, or whatever the hell else. He just needed to know.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Santana looked down at her wrists as he held them. Part of her wanting to pull them out of his grasp so much but a bigger part of her never wanting him to let go. She looked up at him and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "It wasn't important, Mike. It just isn't a big deal. Please just drop it." She said quietly as she looked up at him. It actually was kind of a big deal. She just admitted to liking him back, but she wasn't so sure if she wanted him to know that she actually liked him more than just 'I want to have sex with him' liked him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Worriedly enough, he kept his eyes on her face. Swallowing nervously as she stared down at their hands, an inner part of him had expected her to violently rip herself from his grasp, but the outer part of him, that exhuted a strangely powerful amount of confidence (at the moment) won out, and she stayed. His grip loosened, and he sighed from his nose lightly. "Anything that gets you all flustered is a big deal." He mumbled. "Are you sure?" Mike asked, breathing in shakily as he went through all the possible bad things she could have said before, things he might not want to hear at all.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Santana looked up at him, wishing that he would just drop it already and forget she ever said anything. "I'm positive Mike." She murmured quietly as she looked away from him and pulled her arms out of his grasp gently. "Look. Maybe I should go." She said as she stepped away from him. "I mean, I was running before so I was warm but now I'm starting to get cold." She said, obviously making up an excuse to try and change the subject because she wasn't cold at all at the moment.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

"You're not," he responded defiantly, clenching his fists now that her wrists were far from his grip. The immediate statement, 'I could warm you up' perched precariously on the tip of his tongue, but he made no attempt to voice it. Now was most definitely not the time. He bit his lip, perhaps a bit too roughly for once, and nodded blankly. "It's pretty warm out today." He mumbled absentmindedly, telling her that he knew of her true intentions, the glance he passed her was certaintly helpful as well. "Fine," he breathed. "You shouldn't go, but you can."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Santana put her hands on her hips and huffed lightly, followed by a small eye roll. She knew he wouldn't drop this if she didn't just tell him. "Okay. I said that I never exactly said I didn't like you back. I never said I did, but I also never said I didn't." She said with a light shrug. "Satisfied?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow at him. "And just because I said that does not mean I forgive you." She added on to make sure he knew that she still did not forgive him for what he did to her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm

He stifled his smile rather well actually, considering the sickening hilarity of this situation. So he focused more on that aspect, by playing dumb. "But... Saying you didn't exactly not like me, kinda means you like me." He attempted not to ask why she was being so silly about it, and instead titled his head. "Sure." He whispered dumbly. Mike pursed his lips, trying not to stare at her hips. "Then what can I do? You want me to get on my knees right here an beg for forgiveness?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Santana looked at him and blinked a few times. "Well it doesn't have to mean that but it could mean that." She said with a shrug. "I don't know." A small smile crossed her lips when he asked if she wanted him to get on his knees and beg forgiveness. She glanced around the park to see if it was crowded and saw it was mostly just old people walking together rather than people from school. "You know. I'm not saying that it will work but it might help you out a little bit." She said with a small smile. She was interested to see if he would actually beg her for her forgiveness.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Mike sucked in his lips once more, tapping dubiously at his chin in mock thought. "So what you're saying isss... That you like me?" He was immediately wary of her smile, and his features took shape into confused horror. "No-, the-, wait-." He stuttered, attempting to interrupt her words of agreeance. He bit his lip cutely and looked down, eyes wandering from every patch of grass ever. He ran his hands down his face in desperation, before snatching up the guitar and hitting the ground on his knees. He strummed it dorkily, and cleared his throat. "I have a crush on a Miss Santana Lopez, who kinda, sorta, maybe likes me back, and I did something stupid, so now I'm begging for forgiveness," he yelled, eyes never leaving her's, even as several people looked over to see the commotion. "So, Santana "Cheerio" Lopez, will you forgive me? Even just a little bit?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Santana shook her head quickly. "No I didn't say that I liked you. I just said that I never said I didn't like you." She said with a small nod. When he got down on the ground and started strumming that damn guitar and yelling her eyes widened and she looked around to see a bunch of people that were passing now stopping and watching. Well shit. She couldn't say she wouldn't forgive him now with all these people watching. All the old people in town would think she was a bitch and then they wouldn't put her in their wills. "Oh my gosh." She said leaning down slightly so she didn't have to talk loudly. "Would you please stop yelling?" She asked as she knelt down on the ground in front of him. "I forgive you. Alright? Just stop making such a huge scene."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Mike couldn't help but to grin as she knelt down to him. Although he continued to strum obnoxiously, and only spoke louder, leaning back a bit so as not to scream in her ear. "What was that?" He joked. "You forgive me?" At the light sound of older people clapping, he stopped his movements and smiled sweetly at her. "I'm really sorry. Really, really sorry." He clarified, leaning back on his palms, Banana panting uselessly nearby.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Santana looked around and gave him a small glare as he just got louder. "I get it. You're sorry." She said glancing around to see the old people nearby just chilling and watching. "Just please stop yelling." She said quietly. "You're drawing all the old peoples attention." She said, loud enough so that he could hear her but quiet enough so that she was sure the elders wouldn't be able to hear her. She stared at him for a moment to see if he would stop drawing so much attention, hoping that he would stop so the old people wouldn't watch them because she felt a tad uncomfortable with them all watching her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next