New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt's Dorm Room

+4
Karofsky
Sammy Evans
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Blaine grinned as Kurt pulled back from the kiss. "Hi, yourself," he laughed. "If I'm going to get a greeting like every time I visit, I might just have to leave and walk back through the door again," he said teasingly, winking at Kurt as he took a step away from the door.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Kurt's cheeks pinked slightly, but he felt quite pleased with that response. "There's plenty more where that came from," he flirted as he reached down to take Blaine's hand and lead him farther into the room. He was tempted to prove that statement to Blaine right away, but didn't want Blaine to start thinking that that's all he wanted out of their relationship. "I didn't get a lot of a chance to talk to you earlier. How was your day?" he asked. There was limited seating in the room, so he sat down on the edge of his bed and let Blaine decide whether to take the chair or to sit beside him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am

Blaine didn't even look at the chair as he followed Kurt to the bed, sitting down next to him without hesitation. He shrugged lightly at the question as he leaned against Kurt's shoulder. "Nothing exciting. Homework, studying, more homework, more studying," he said a long, dramatic sigh. "Did some random practicing on the piano by myself," he added casually while his fingers danced along Kurt's leg, as if playing a piano. He smiled to himself as he thought of what he had been playing. He wanted to show it to Kurt. Actually, the song was perfect and he practiced it with every intention of singing to Kurt...but it wasn't ready yet so that would have to wait. "How was your day?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 am

Kurt nodded empathetically as Blaine described the studying and homework. Sounded pretty much like his own day. He had a little bit of trouble focusing on Blaine's next words when he felt Blaine's fingers tickling against his leg. "Classes, homework, studying, met up with a guy who looks a lot like you but had far more hair gel...awfully good kisser, though" he teased. "More homework, more studying. But you're here, so at the risk of sounding ridiculously sycophantic, I must say that things are looking up."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 am

"Oh?" His fingers paused as he looked up at Kurt's face, looking quite amused. "If he's such a good kisser, you should have invited him here as well," he teased with a smirk, pausing before adding, "You know, I'm starting to feel like I should be jealous of this guy who looks like me. Maybe I should start wearing hair gel just to impress you. This other guy sounds like some serious competition," he said jokingly as he lightly nudged Kurt in the arm.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:04 am

"Oh, no no," Kurt protested, shaking his head. "The hair gel was his tragic flaw. You definitely win in the hair department," he assured Blaine. He paused as though considering. His eyes gleamed with mischief. "The kissing, though," he shook his head in mock sorrow, "that may be a tough competition. You may have some serious proving to do."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 am

Blaine smiled smugly as he removed his hand from Kurt's leg and ran his fingers through his own curly hair. "Why, thank you. I do what I can," he said with a grin. Kurt's next comment took the smug look right off Blaine's face, though. "I'm sorry, what?" He rested his hand back on Kurt's thigh as he leaned in closer towards his boyfriend's face. "Well, we can't have you thinking that now, can we?" he whispered softly, teasingly keeping his lips only inches away from Kurt's.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 am

Kurt's heart was racing as Blaine leaned in. He swallowed hard when the other boy stopped, teasing him. He might've felt a little disappointment, but it was hard to concentrate on anything but the hand on his thigh, and the way Blaine's breath felt against his lips. It took all of his willpower not to close in those final inches himself. He licked his lips to moisten them just a little bit. He could barely make himself whisper, "No. No we can't."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 am

"And when I'm finished, I expect you to tell this other guy I'm better," he whispered in reply, still playing along with the other guy joke, even if the other guy was...himself. He leaned in, but went for Kurt's ear instead of his lips. "I don't think you know this about me yet, but...I kind of tend to be the jealous type," he admitted slowly into the other boy's ear, as his hand lightly trailed back and forth along Kurt's leg. He pulled back to look Kurt in the eyes, his gaze dropping quickly as he looked down at Kurt's lips, then back to his eyes again. He leaned in and closed the gap between their lips, kissing one corner of Kurt's mouth briefly, then the other. He pulled back, keeping eye contact with Kurt for a good, long second or two before he finally pressed his lips to Kurt's, lightly trailing his tongue along Kurt's bottom lip while his hand remained where it was on his leg.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:52 pm

A pleasant tremor spread through Kurt's body as Blaine whispered into his ear and rubbed his leg. His pupils dilated and he forgot to breathe as Blaine place teasing little kisses at the corners of his mouth before gazing into his eyes. By the time he felt Blaine's tongue against his lips, he pretty much felt as though he were putty in Blaine's hands. Forget telling "the other guy", he'd tell anyone Blaine wanted him to that Blaine was the best kisser ever. He eagerly let his lips part and flicked his tongue out to run alongside Blaine's.

He wasn't sure whether to laugh or let out a completely frustrated growl as the phone on his nightstand began to ring. Why was it that every time they got a chance to be alone someone had to call him? Maybe next time he should take his phone off the hook. Except...what if it was an emergency? Only his dad ever called his room phone; everyone else called his cell. He flashed a sorrowful, apologetic look at Blaine. "Hold that thought," he murmured.

He leaned over and picked up the phone, his brow furrowing as the caller ID was blocked. "Hello?" he answered.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Dave hadn't really planned what to say once he actually had Hummel on the phone. That might not be such a bad thing, Karofsky realized. He had little doubt that once he spoke, Hummel would hang up and probably wouldn't answer his phone again. He held his breath, staying silent as he waited for Kurt to speak again.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Kurt's brow furrowed as no one answered. He was about to hang up when he realized who it had to be. The corners of his lips turned upward and he glanced at Blaine with an amused look.

"Brittany, you have to actually speak when you call someone. It's not like texting," he explained patiently. "And it is still today, not tomorrow yet."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Blaine sighed as Kurt pulled away. Every. Time. It was like people waited for them to be alone together before calling. But it's not like either of them could control it so he just smiled and waited for Kurt to finish his call.

As Kurt answered, Blaine tilted his head to the side, confused as to why it seemed no one was talking to Kurt. He bit his bottom lip lightly to keep from chuckling out loud. He didn't know who Brittany was personally, but he figured it'd be rude if she heard him laughing.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Dave quickly hung up his phone, afraid that he was going to laugh at what Hummel was saying.

He smirked as a new idea struck him. He waited a minute and then dialed the number again.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Kurt caught the way Blaine was biting his lip and gave him a wink, smiling as he waited for Brittany to respond.

He was startled as she hung up the phone instead. Probably he'd answered her question by telling her that it was still today. He let out an amused sigh and hung up the phone. "I'll call her in the morning," he decided aloud as he turned his attention back to Blaine. "Now...where were we?" he asked rhetorically. He moved back into the exact position they had been in before, directing Blaine's hand back to his leg as he scooted a little bit closer, and placing his hands on Blaine's shoulders as he pressed his lips back to Blaine's...

Right in time for the phone to ring again.

He groaned and let his head drop momentarily to Blaine's shoulder, letting out a small disbelieving chuckle. He pressed a quick kiss to Blaine's collarbone before twisting his body so he could pick up the phone again. "Hi, Brittany," he answered again.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Blaine grinned as Kurt sat back down, forgetting all about the phone call as he felt Kurt's lips against his...only to be interrupted again by another call. He let out another sigh as Kurt moved away, but waited patiently for Kurt to finish with his call. This time he hoped that at least Brittany would talk so he knew his time with Kurt wasn't being interrupted again for nothing.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Dave stayed silent again when Hummel answered the phone. He was a little disappointed when Kurt said Brittany's name; it would've been nice to imagine Kurt was actually happy to hear from him. That didn't give him the same thrill as when Kurt's voice trembled, though. He wondered how long it would take to get that sound again and grew excited anticipating it. Prank calling might be juvenile, but Dave didn't care. Though it'd be more fun making obscene calls. He let out a small moan, hung up the phone and waited a minute before dialing Hummel's number again.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Kurt sighed fondly as Brittany didn't answer again. He was about to remind her again that she needed to speak when he heard an odd little moan that definitely didn't belong to Brittany. Ugh. He quickly dropped the phone back onto the receiver, schooling his features to keep them as neutral as possible. He didn't want to ruin what was happening with Blaine over a stupid little prank call.

This time as he scooted closer to Blaine he let his hand run gently along Blaine's thigh in much the same way Blaine had been doing to him. Getting a better idea, he raised his hand to let his fingers trail along his collarbone, then slowly down his chest until they reached the buttons of Blaine's shirt. His eyes raised to meet Blaine's as his fingers nimbly slid between two of the buttons, where he paused, silently waiting for some sort of permission...

He nearly jumped as the phone began ringing again.

His eyes darted to the phone and he wanted to just pick it up and throw it across the room. Instead, he reached over to answer it. This time, though, he fully intended to leave it off the hook.

"What?" he asked sharply, irritated by yet another interruption.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

It wasn't the frightened sound that Dave was going for, but he still thrilled a little bit as he heard Hummel's angry tone. His hand slid to the front of his jeans and let out another moan as he palmed himself. Anger was good, but he still wanted the fear. "You're mine, Hummel," he growled roughly.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Blaine looked up as he heard Kurt drop the phone back on the receiver. Before he got a chance to ask what was going on, Kurt’s hand was on his leg and the other was at his shirt button. Whatever had happened on the phone was probably nothing…again. But before he really got a chance to react...Before Kurt could even get the two buttons undone...The phone rang again, and Blaine could tell that he wasn't the only one who was getting annoyed judging by the tone in Kurt's voice as he answered.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Kurt froze as he recognized the voice on the other end of the phone. He wanted to hang up, but he couldn't seem to make himself move. He could feel his entire body tensing. He was overreacting. Karofsky wasn't here; he was safe. He was overreacting. Overreacting or not, he couldn't stop the small strangled noise that escaped his lips.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm

The exasperated expression on Blaine's expression was quickly replaced with a look of concern as he heard the small sound coming from Kurt. He looked over at his boyfriend, the expression in his eyes clearly showing that he was growing worried with each passing second as Kurt stayed on the phone. "Kurt?" He quickly and quietly scooted over on the bed, bringing himself next to Kurt as the other boy stayed on the phone.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Kurt instinctively leaned against Blaine, trembling a little bit. He was overreacting, he tried again to convince himself. Karofsky couldn't get to him here. It was just a stupid phone call. He was safe! He pressed himself even closer to Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Blaine wasn't sure what was going on, but he could easily tell that this phone call had Kurt upset. Without saying anything else, he wrapped an arm around Kurt; a small attempt to comfort his boyfriend until the phone call ended.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 pm

There it was. Dave grinned maliciously as he heard Hummel's frightened squeak. His lip curled up and he was about to explicitly tell Hummel exactly what he intend to do to the other boy when he heard another voice. That other guy was there in Hummel's room. From the sound of it, they were pretty close. Together in Hummel's room at this hour?

His blood boiled and he filled with rage. Hummel was probably letting that other guy do him. "You f-ing slut," he snapped. "I knew you were only good for one thing," he sneered, trying to tear Hummel down even as his rage grew just thinking of that prep school kid touching what was his. That kid had to go, and he was going to have to stake his claim. "Get rid of that guy or I will," he threatened. "I'm gonna show you what a real man's like."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next