New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt's Dorm Room

+4
Karofsky
Sammy Evans
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Kurt's stomach twisted and he felt sick as he hear the fury in Karofsky's voice. Even as the words managed to get under his skin, he also began to get angry as Karofsky began to threaten not just him, but Blaine as well. He was freaked out, but even more he was angry that Karofsky was trying to ruin the only good thing he had going on in his life like he'd ruined everything else. "Stay away from us. I'll never be yours," he vehemently choked out, though he was unable to keep the trembling out of his voice. "And you'll never be even half the man he is."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Dave let out a furious bellow as he punched the wall. His hand was throbbing but that didn't hurt nearly as much as hearing Hummel belittling him. Again. He'd teach Hummel. Next time he saw him, Hummel would learn respect. The next time he saw that preppy kid he'd make sure the kid knew who Hummel belonged to, and he'd make sure that the kid never wanted anything to do with Hummel ever again. He would most definitely make the kid pay for trying to take what belonged to him.

"Be at the garage after the game or I'll kill him," he threatened. "Remember our deal about what happens if you tell anyone? That still stands. Make sure your little boy toy keeps quiet or you know what'll happen."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Kurt felt his eyes growing wet as Karofsky made his threat against Blaine. He felt so trapped. He knew he couldn't keep that from Blaine, but...he couldn't let all of this get back to his dad. He just couldn't. His das was doing really well with his recovery, but this would kill him. And if it didn't, it would cause him to go completely ballistic and he'd wind up doing something drastic enough that it would land him in jail. And he wouldn't get a proper diet or medical care if he were in prison...

"I remember. I'll...just leave him alone," he quietly admitted his defeat without saying too much in front of Blaine. He knew at this point that Karofsky had made it impossible for him to keep what was going on completely hidden from his boyfriend, but he was going to have to do some damage control and try his best to downplay it as much as he could.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Dave smirked, knowing he had Hummel right where he wanted him. "I can do that, but you'll owe me. Be ready to pay up after the game."

He hung up the phone, feeling triumphant.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Blaine listened quietly as Kurt talked to the other person on the phone, not taking long to assume that it was Karofsky, the only person Blaine knew to get Kurt this worked up. He glanced over at Kurt, keeping his mouth shut as he heard things like 'us' and 'you'll never be even half the man he is.' He couldn't help but feel some sense of pride for Kurt for standing up to Karofsky like this, but it wasn't long before Kurt's snappish attitude was replaced by a quiet defeated one. He gave his boyfriend a brief, one armed hug, knowing that he couldn't do more than that for Kurt until after the phone call ended.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Kurt felt sick and his hand trembled as he hung up the phone. After a few moments he reached over and took the phone off the hook, making sure that Dave couldn't call back. He really wanted to throw himself into his boyfriend's arms and tell him everything. Except he couldn't. He knew Blaine would believe him, and knew Blaine would support him...but he also knew that Blaine would probably not keep things quiet. And Kurt just couldn't risk this whole thing coming back to hurt his father. He could deal with this by himself.

Except he really couldn't. He had little doubt in his mind what Karofsky wanted as 'payment' for leaving Blaine alone. He couldn't look at Blaine. It hurt too much. He loved Blaine so much and he really wanted...wanted Blaine to be the one he gave himself to. Though he'd hoped to take things a little farther tonight, he wasn't ready to go *there* yet, but...but if he didn't, it was entirely possible that Karofsky was going to steal that "first" from him. How could everything that was going so well suddenly go so incredibly wrong?

"I'm sorry," he apologized, swallowing a sob. He felt the blood draining from his face and couldn't breathe as he felt panic trying to set in. Feeling dizzy, he folded himself so that his head was down between his knees.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Blaine frowned as he got down on the floor in front of Kurt. "Sorry? Kurt, you have no reason to be sorry," he said softly as he brought a hand up to rest on Kurt's head, soothingly running his fingers through the other boy's hair as he knelt on the floor in front of him. He looked down at the floor for a moment, trying to collect himself so he wouldn't run out of the room to go find Karofsky and give him a piece of his mind. It wasn't fair. Kurt was one of the most amazing people he had ever met and he didn't deserve what Karofsky was doing to him, even now that he was at Dalton, a place where he thought he would have been safe.

He wanted to ask what Karofsky had said. It was killing him to not know. But he knew better than to ask. Kurt would tell him when he was ready, and right now he didn't need someone to be asking him questions. He needed a shoulder to cry one. Someone to hold him and tell him it would all be okay. He pressed his lips to Kurt's forehead. "I love you, Kurt," he said softly as he continued running his fingers through Kurt's hair. "And I won't let him hurt you again." He frowned and continued combing his fingers through Kurt's hair as he tried to think of a better way to comfort his boyfriend, but he couldn't help but useless right now. "Do you want a glass of water? Anything?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Kurt's heart clenched as he heard Blaine declaring his love and offering his protection. Minutes earlier he would've loved hearing the words, but at the moment they made him feel guiltier. He shook his head when Blaine offered to get him water. He knew he should tell Blaine to leave, and to stay as far away from him as possible. Staying with Kurt was only making him another of Karofsky's targets and putting him in danger. Kurt felt incredibly selfish as instead of pushing Blaine away, he sank to the floor and wrapped his arms around Blaine. "Just hold me," he whispered, clinging tightly, his body still trembling.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Blaine quickly wrapped his arms around Kurt, pulling the boy close to him as he sat on the floor and held his boyfriend. He knew that nothing he could say would make anything better, so he just sat there with Kurt, holding him close as he rested his head on top of Kurt's. He kept his arms wrapped tightly around Kurt, trying to comfort the other boy as he lightly ran his hand up and down Kurt's arm.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Kurt wasn't sure how long they stayed there on the floor, his face buried against Blaine's chest while they clung to each other, before he managed to get his shaking under control. He still couldn't get the horror of what Karofsky was threatening out of his mind, but he didn't want to think about it...or deal with it. He just wanted the comfort of Blaine's arms. The floor wasn't the most comfortable place to be, though, and he felt guilty again for putting Blaine through all of this drama. He slowly eased himself back up onto the bed, pulling Blaine back into the kneeling position he'd been in before. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Blaine's, trying to regain the good feeling from before. He eased himself back further onto the bed, grasping Blaine's arms as he lay back, urging Blaine to come with him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Blaine closed his eyes as Kurt kissed him, trying not to think about everything that had just happened, which proved to be impossible. As Kurt pulled on his arms, he got up on the bed and laid down next to Kurt. He draped one arm across Kurt's body while the other reached up to lightly stroke the boy's cheek as Blaine looked into his eyes. He scooted closer to his boyfriend, getting rid of all the space between their bodies as he rested his head on Kurt's shoulder, not breaking eye contact as he snuggled up next to Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

[Kurt's phone rings. *awful timing, I know lol*]
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:50 pm

[LOL. Damn that phone. Kurt's so going to have to get rid of all telecommunications...]

Kurt snuggled against Blaine, his heart still pounding, his nerves still on edge. He jumped as he heard his cell phone ringing. Oh God...had Karofsky managed to get ahold of that number, too? He looked back over his shoulder, staring at the seemingly harmless phone sitting on his nightstand. He couldn't bring himself to reach over and pick it up. He couldn't take anymore. Not tonight. He looked back to Blaine, his eyes wide.

[I have to be offline for a couple hours, but will either have Kurt answer it when I'm back on, or if protective!Blaine wants to answer it, go for it Wink ]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm

[Blaine will chuck it out the window and smash it into a million pieces answer it XD]

Blaine turned to look at the phone, glaring at it as if it was the source of all their problems. He glanced back at Kurt, realizing that the boy wasn't going to be getting the phone anytime soon. Not that he blamed him. He didn't know what Karofsky had said to Kurt, but just seeing the effect he had on him made Blaine want to...do and say some very undapper things. There was a chance that it wasn't Karofsky, but if it was...Blaine had a few words for him. He hesitated before sitting up on the bed and reaching over to pick up the phone. "This is Kurt's phone. Blaine speaking," he said in a firm voice when he answered, not recognizing the phone number that had popped up. Would Karofsky really call without blocking his number?
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Lauren paused for a second when an unfamiliar boy answered the phone. "Uh, hi," she replied awkwardly. "This is Lauren, Kurt called me about a project, I was just double-checking with him?"
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm

"Oh," he breathed, looking relieved as he heard a girl's voice. He gave Kurt a small smile to show him that it was fine and that Karofsky hadn't called back. "Hey, Lauren. Yeah, Kurt told me about the project. I'm pretty sure you and Brittany are coming up here tomorrow?" he said questioningly, glancing at Kurt to see if he wanted to take the phone to talk to Lauren.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 pm

"I was just wondering what he needed me to bring along?" Lauren asked.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Kurt relaxed greatly as he heard Blaine greeting Lauren. He wasn't sure what he would've done if Karofsky had managed to get ahold of his cell phone number. He nodded at Blaine's question about Brittany and Lauren still coming tomorrow. He wasn't sure his heart was completely in the project anymore, but he didn't want to abandon all the work he'd already done. Besides, more than ever he needed something big to keep his mind distracted from the whole Karofsky situation. He needed to surround himself with his friends for a while to balance out the horror of what else was going on otherwise...he wasn't sure he'd be able to get through it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm

"Ah. Let me just ask him. Hold on one second," he told Lauren politely before looking back at Kurt. "Lauren was just wondering what she would need to bring tomorrow..."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Kurt smiled slightly and leaned in closer to Blaine so that he could speak directly to Lauren rather than making Blaine repeat what he was about to say. "Hey, Lauren," he greeted, his voice still a little shaky, but getting stronger. "Just bring your lovely self, Brittany, and if there's anyone else who's bored and wants to come, the more the merrier. I've got the video camera and can probably scrounge up some audio equipment here, but if you have access to some good equipment, go ahead and bring that, too."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:22 pm

"I'll see what I have," Lauren replied. "See you tomorrow?"
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 pm

"We're on. I've emailed the directions, but call if you get lost. Call when you get here and I'll come out to show you the way to the auditorium," he added. "Thanks again, Lauren. You don't know how much I appreciate this."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"No problem, Kurt. Just hold up your end of the deal. See you tomorrow!" Lauren hung up.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 pm

When Lauren hung up, Blaine set Kurt's phone back down on the bedside table. He turned back to Kurt and scooted close to him again, resting his head on Kurt's shoulder as he wrapped both arms around his waist. He was actually sort of grateful for the call from Lauren. At least it had been a way to get their minds off of Karofsky momentarily. He turned his head and softly placed a light kiss on Kurt's cheek, then went back to resting his head on Kurt's shoulder.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am

The edge had been taken off of Kurt's feelings of desperation, but he was still feeling quite out of sorts. Now that the panic had subsided, he once again began feeling guilty for not telling Blaine about the threat against him. Now that he was thinking a little more rationally, he was almost certain that Blaine wouldn't blame him for what Karofsky was doing, but he was afraid that Blaine would attempt another "intervention". That could very easliy lead to Blaine getting hurt, and Kurt wouldn't be able to forgive himself if anything like that happened. And of course, he still couldn't risk all of this getting back to his father.

Kurt also felt guilty for ruining what had started out as such a perfect evening. He smiled sadly at the way Blaine was resting his head against his shoulder. He kissed Blaine's temple.

"Blaine...do you think maybe you could stay tonight?" he asked hesitantly. He wasn't entirely sure about the rules about spending the night in someone else's dorm room, but realized that could be a problem. The last thing he wanted was to get Blaine into trouble. "O-or if that's not allowed, maybe we could sleep out in the common room? I really don't want to be alone tonight."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next