New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 13 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Kurt reached up to place his hand on top of Alex's, both to ground himself and to assure her everything was okay. "Nothing," he replied with forced calm, "because Karofsky is just leaving."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:54 pm

"I said not to freak out, Hummel," Dave teased lightly, trying to lighten the situation. "Seriously, I'm not here to...I just want to talk. I need your help. And I'm really sorry about, well, everything," he apologized, sounding as sincere as he possibly could.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Alex stood still behind Kurt. She was as confused as ever.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 am

Kurt softened at Karofsky's apology and the way he was asking for help. He still didn't trust the guy, but...

Karofsky was going through a rough time, Kurt reminded himself. Kurt had always been aware of who he was and had never really fit in among his classmates. Karofsky was popular and probably felt like he had a lot more to lose by coming out, or even acknowledging his sexuality. Remembering how scared he'd been before he'd come out to Mercedes and to his father, Kurt figured that Karofsky was probably feeling that a hundred times over.

Kurt sighed and relented, motioning for Karofsky to have a seat--on the far side of the table. He grabbed a plate from the cupboard and flipped a few of the first batch of cookies onto it, setting it on the table between them. He then grabbed three glasses and poured some milk for each of them.

"You need my help? Okay. But first," he looked to Alex, "What's said in this room, stays in this room unless we all agree to it being shared," he requested. He trusted Alex wouldn't "out" Karofsky once she found out his secret, but...she'd need to know about Karofsky if she was going to be here for this conversation. He also wanted to assure that if Karofsky admitted more specifically what he'd done to Kurt, that Alex wouldn't tell his father, Blaine, or anyone else. And quite frankly, Kurt was not willing to stay anywhere alone with Karofsky, so he didn't want to ask her to leave. "Deal?" he looked back and forth from Alex to Karofsky and back, pointedly quirking one of his eyebrows.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Dave swore he could feel sweat breaking out on his forehead as he looked from Kurt to Alex. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of Alex being here, but considering the last time he'd been alone with Hummel, he realized that Kurt wouldn't be cool with the idea of being alone again. The only other option, he supposed, was calling The Hobbit since he already knew about Dave's situation, but Dave had no desire to ever see that guy again. He had what Dave wanted most and it Pissed. Him. Off.

So, he supposed that Hummel's cousin would have to do. "Yeah. Okay," he conceded as he sat down at the table, reaching for one of the milk glasses and a cookie as he did so.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Alex nodded "Deal...secret safe with me." Alex knew this was about to become a big deal and wasn't sure if she should remain in the room. She didn't wanna leave Kurt in case anything happened though.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Kurt smiled gratefully at Alex, leaning over to give her a quick kiss on the temple before easing uncomfortably into a chair across the table from Karofsky. He really wasn't sure why he was even entertaining the idea of helping Karofsky after all the horrible things the other boy had done to him. But, again, he reminded himself that Karofsky was in a difficult and confusing situation. That didn't excuse the abuse he'd put Kurt through, but...Kurt could still empathize. And if helping Karofsky put an end to having to fear him, Kurt was all for it. At the first sign of trouble, though...he was done helping.

"Part of me is wondering just why it is that you think I should help you after everything you did," he admitted, bitterness creeping into his voice. He sighed, trying to push away his reservations. "But...I'm willing to put all that aside for now if...well, unless you give me reason not to. So...you said that you need my help?" he prompted.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Alex smiled at Kurt before she walked over to the counter top.
"Well neither of them are gonna be checking on the cookies." Alex thought to herself. She really didn't wanna be part of this conversation but she didn't wanna leave Kurt in case Karofsky tried anything funny.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 am

After everything you did.

The words echoed in Dave's head as he stared at Hummel, drinking in the damage he'd done to that perfect pale skin. He almost shivered as he remembered what it had been like as he'd held Hummel down...he flushed and looked away quickly. He ducked his head and stared at the table, unable to look back at Hummel again for fear he'd not be able to control himself. "I'm sorry," he repeated his apologies, nearly choking on the words. He took a moment and then tried again, "I am so sorry...Kurt," he stumbled over using Hummel's first name. "I didn't mean to." It was a lie, and he knew as soon as the words were out that Hummel wouldn't buy it. Maybe the gullible Mr. Schue, but not Hummel. He looked up for a moment, then busied himself eating one of the offered cookies. Damn those were good!

"I mean, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted..." he flushed as he glanced across the room to Alex. "I just wanted you so bad," he blurted out in an almost frantic whisper. "I'm so sorry," he repeated. "I'm just so confused," he added, hoping that the words would trigger some sympathy from Hummel.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 am

Kurt softened again as Karofsky apologized. He was by no means ready to let the guy off the hook, and there was no way he'd ever trust him. But he did find himself mostly believing the other boy's apology. Sure, his eyes narrowed a little bit at the 'didn't mean to' bit. Yes, because someone can just "accidentally" drive a hundred miles, "accidentally" break into someone's room, and then "accidentally" assault them...he began bristling again, but relented as he heard Karofsky's almost panicky sounding admission.

One one level, it kind of made his skin crawl. He wanted nothing to do with Karofsky and his...'crush'. He wanted to keep Karofsky as far away from him as possible. It made his stomach churn thinking what Karofsky had done--and what he'd tried to do--to him as some twisted declaration of love. Nobody deserved that sort of "love". And he wanted no part of it.

But on another level, he could actually empathize with Karofsky. He knew what it was like to be lonely and confused and...in love with someone who couldn't possibly ever feel the same way. Obviously, Karofsky had gone about things in a horribly wrong way, but...Kurt felt a bit of shame as he thought about some of the things he'd done trying to get Finn's attention.

As he often did, he considered what Blaine would think of this whole situation. Obviously, he'd be just as disgusted as Kurt was about the way Karofsky tried to express his "love" but...Blaine was also one of the most kind-hearted people Kurt knew. And he knew that when Kurt had told Blaine about how Karofsky had been bullying him and had forced a kiss on him, Blaine had still wanted to help Karofsky.

So...helping was the right thing to do.

Kurt took a deep cleansing breath, then hesitantly reached across the table to place his hand lightly over Karof...Dave's. "I can't say that it's okay. What you did...it terrified me. And you did hurt me. That's not okay. And it's certainly not the way to get someone to love you," he admonished gently. "You can't force anyone to love you. The right person...just will," he added, a small smile appearing at the corners of his lips as he thought again about Blaine. "So...I'm not ready to forgive you," he admitted. "But...I am willing to try and help you if you really want my help."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Dave stared at Hummel's hand placed over the top of his own with a small amount of disbelief. He looked up as Hummel started talking again. He had to fight back the scowl as he listened to Hummel's talk about not forgiving and all that love stuff, reminding himself that he probably deserved it. That didn't make it any easier to sit and listen to, of course, but he did so anyway. And then Hummel was offering help, just as Dave had hoped when he'd come here. Dave smiled at that and nodded, relieved. "Yeah. I...really appreciate it," he accepted, his eyes still staring at that pale hand. Hummel's skin was so amazingly soft. "I know I have a lot to...make up for," he said uneasily. "And I know I can't expect everyone to forgive me just like...that," he snapped the fingers on his free hand. "But they won't even give me a chance," he added miserably. "And my 'friends' won't even talk to me anymore because of this Glee Club thing."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 am

Kurt nodded sympathetically, though he still couldn't believe he was actually feeling sorry for his tormenter. The petty part of him felt a small amount of glee at the idea that Karofsky was getting even a small taste of the nastiness he had inflicted. He deserved far worse, really. And Kurt still wasn't ready to forgive--nor would he ever forget--but...if Karofsky was really wanting to change things around, Kurt wanted to help make that happen, if only for his own sake. And making Karofsky suffer would probably only make the bully forget all about changing and change him back into his horrifying stalkery self again.

"I can't promise anything, but I'll talk to everyone when I go back to school on Monday," he assured Dave. "You have to do your part, too, though. You need to show everyone that you have changed, and that you're sorry for what you've done."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am

Dave's eyes lowered to where his hand still covered Hummel's. He was quite surprised by how accepting Hummel was being and how forgiving he seemed despite everything Dave had done. "That'd be great. I really appreciate it." He impulsively gave Hummel's hand a squeeze as he looked back up at the boy's exquisite face, his gaze lingering longingly on the dark marks that stood out against that fair skin. "Do you think that maybe..." he started, sounding wistful before he abruptly trailed off, realizing how ridiculous his request was going to sound. He shook his head and pulled his hand away from Hummel's as he rose to his feet. "Anyway. Thanks," he repeated, though he couldn't stop the gloomy expression that spread across his face.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:35 am

Kurt shifted uncomfortably under the weight of Dave's stare. He resisted the urge to jerk his hand away when the other boy squeezed it. He was more than a little bit relieved as Dave stopped whatever he was about to ask and got up to leave, but once again felt a little guilty as he noted the upset look on the other boy's face and relented. "Dave, it's okay," he assured, though he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer to his following question--or delay his former(he-hoped) bully's departure. "What did you want to ask?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Dave hesitated. It would be hard enough to ask Hummel this if they were alone, but with the cousin there to witness his humiliation if it didn't go well, he wasn't sure he could go through with it. He felt a surge of frustration--anger--at the situation. Why couldn't Hummel have just let him leave with his dignity at least mostly intact? But, he reasoned, he chickened out now, though, he'd probably not have another chance to ask without Hummel's dad or the glee clubbers around. "IreallylikeyouandIwaswonderingifmaybewecouldgooutsometime," he blurted.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:48 pm

The Hummel Household - Page 13 Tumblr_lu3zg15P7W1qg6f9g
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm

[Scared of a little competition, Hobbit? I'm just positive that Kurt's going to dump you for me. Razz ]
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

(Trololol. I'm sure. I hear he has a thing for rapists. Razz Who would ever want a dapper serial killer Warbler, after all?)
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 pm

[Stop arguing over my cousin there's enough Kurt Hummel to go around! Very Happy]
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 am

[Er, no. There's really not enough Kurt to go around. He isn't something that can be passed around like he doesn't matter. Why?

The Hummel Household - Page 13 Tumblr_lt32md4v261qfm0m2

Also, Kurt's with Blaine. End of story.]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 am

[...I love Kayla and Burt Hummel.]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:20 am

[ Oh my god, I love you too. <3 Idon'tthinkKarofskyismuchofafanthough...]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm

[To Karofsky: ew. To Blaine: swoon. Karofsky: EW. Blaine: Rowr...serialkillerWarbler Blaine. Alex: Eeps. I love you cousin, but you know what they say about not feeding the bears...? Sam: Hee! Thanks, Sammy. I love you, too. Kublam? Wink Oh, and once more to Karofsky: EWW!]

Kurt gaped at Karofsky with no small amount of disbelief. After everything he'd done, Karofsky seriously thought that Kurt would go out with him?! It took Kurt a few moments for him to make his mouth snap shut. He really wasn't sure what he could say. His first instinct was actually to just get away. He didn't want to encourage Dave in any way, of course, but he also didn't want to make Karofsky so mad that he'd retaliate. He really didn't want Karofsky to stop trying to become a normal person, either.

"Dave," he finally responded. He forced himself to get up and cross the room closer to the other boy. He could feel his stomach clenching and nearly backed away again, but instead he reached down to take Dave's hand, grasping it gently between his. "I want to be really clear with you," he spoke slowly. Carefully. "I have a boyfriend. And I love him very much." He hesitated a moment before continuing. "But even if I didn't? I don't think I could ever...think of you like that." His heart was pounding as he forced himself to look up into Karofsky's eyes. "I know you say you're sorry." He swallowed. "And I believe you," he said, even though he still wasn't so sure. "And I really do want to help you and hope that...that we can be friends," he greatly exaggerated what he wanted their relationship to become. "But you have to understand how much you hurt me. Not just physically but...you really scared me. I really thought that you were going to r...to kill me. It's going to take me a long time to get...past that. As long as you continue to show me how you've changed, I'll do my best to help you. That's all I can offer."

Last edited by Kurt Hummel on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm

[That's my man]
The Hummel Household - Page 13 Tumblr_lu79acmpBI1qlessi
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down