New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 12 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"I prefer the colour on that one...it's better suited for you."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Lucy nodded. "The other one would look good on you, though." She said with a smile. "Have your eye on anyone?"
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"Not yet...I've only just started so no one's caught my eye yet...except for Alexander...he's also in Glee club, quite cute too."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

"Really?" Lucy giggled. "Is he nice?"
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 pm

"I've not been completely acquainted with him yet."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm

"I see, I see." Lucy said. "Should we get some popcorn? Or cookies?"
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

"I vote cookies!"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Lucy nodded in agreement. "Alright." Lucy said, moving the blanket off of herself. "Wanna come with?" She asked to two Hummels.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm

"I don't mind...Kurt?"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Kurt had been more than a little distracted, his mind on a million different things. Mostly about Blaine...and telling his boyfriend that his father wanted him to return to McKinley.

There were a few moments of silence before he realized that he hadn't been paying attention to Lucy and Alex, and his cousin was now looking at him expectantly. He tried to play back the last few moments and realized what had been asked. He smiled brightly. "I could definitely use a sugar rush," he agreed. He'd worry about his hips later.

He set aside the magazine he hadn't really even been reading and bounced to his feet, ready to join the girls.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Alex started walking down the stairs. She had absolutely no idea where she was going so when she got to the bottom she waited for the others to join her.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Dave stood with his hands in his pockets as he stared up at the Hudson-Hummel house. He knew this was probably a bad idea, but he also knew that he was going to have to start playing nice if this whole thing with the Glee Club was ever going to work. He needed Hummel to get the others to back off. He didn't expect (or really want) them to like him, necessarily, but...it was hard to hold his temper when everyone in the room was against him.

He took a deep breath as he made himself make the next move. Nervously, he reached out and rang the doorbell.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm

"I'll get it!" Alex yelled to the others as she ran for the door. She opened it and didn't really recognize the man at the door. He looked familiar but she couldn't remember where from.
"Hi can I help you?" Alex smiled.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Dave was caught off guard when a girl he vaguely recognized opened the door. Did he have the wrong house? He knew that wasn't possible since he'd followed Kurt home more than once, but he knew Hummel didn't have a sister. Neither did Hudson. But then, he thought, he thought she was one of the glee girls and they were always hanging around Hummel doing hair and nails and all that girlie shit.

"Yeah. Hi," he greeted awkwardly, trying to peer past her into the house. "Is Hum...Kurt home?"
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

"Yeah he's out back..." Alex stared at him awkwardly "...do you wanna come through?" Alex asked wondering whether or not this was a good choice.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Dave hesitated for a moment, knowing that he was not going to be particularly welcome in the house. But his curiosity won out; he really wanted to see what Hummel's house was like inside. Considering the things Kurt wore to school, he could only imagine what sort of things he decorated the house with. He smiled at the girl. "Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks." His hands went back into his pockets as he took the first nervous step inside.

It wasn't nearly as outlandish as he expected it to be; the other family members must have kept Kurt in check, he thought, grinning a little bit at the idea. He wondered what Kurt's room was like; he bet that room had to be insane. He was tempted to push past the girl and try to go find the room, but stopped, knowing that wouldn't exactly win him any favors. He had to be on his best behavior or this thing would never work out.

Once inside, he realized that he should probably make nice with the girl as she led him to Kurt. "I'm Dave," he introduced himself.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Alex smiled nervously as she let him inside. She began to lead him through to the kitchen.
"I'm Alex, I'm Kurt's cousin." she smiled back.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Hummel's cousin? He looked at her curiously, trying to see the resemblance. It was there, he supposed, though mostly in that they shared the same pale and impossibly smooth complexion. He wondered if she was anything else like Hummel. It would make his life so much easier if he could just be attracted to her instead of him. She was certainly cute, he granted. And she wasn't treating him like he was a total leper. Unfortunately, he just didn't feel the same sort of magnetic pull toward her that he always felt around Hummel. Maybe it was because he hadn't ever seen her cowerin--

That sort of thinking was so not going to get him back on what his father deemed "the right track". Besides, so far she was the only person his age not treating him like he was a total leper. Even Azimio had stopped talking to him since he'd admitted that his dad had made him join the Glee Club--and he hadn't even revealed yet that he was also going to start attending those weird FLAG meetings. With Hummel's father no less! He still held out hope that Zim would come to his senses after it sank in that it wasn't what Dave wanted, but what his dad wanted. Mostly.

"You sing, too?" he found himself asking, just to make conversation with the girl leading him through the kitchen.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Alex continued leading Dave through to the kitchen. Sure he seemed nice enough.
"Yeah I'm in Glee Club...I haven't really done anything though I've not been here long." Alex said. Her suspicions began to rise. Kurt had never mentioned anyone called Dave before to her.
"So ermm...how do you know Kurt? He's never mentioned you before." Alex asked.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Dave shifted uncomfortably, unsure how he could possibly answer that without her hating him. "We're...working on a project together," he settled on. "So you're living here now or just visiting?" he asked, changing the subject.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Alex accepted the answer assuming it was a school project of some sorts.
"Staying until I go to college." Alex smiled before she opened the kitchen door.
"Kurt you have a visitor." Alex said as she stepped inside.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 pm

"Thanks, Alex," he replied, smiling back. He tensed as he followed her into the kitchen to face Hummel. He shoved his hands into his pockets, partially to assure Hummel that he wouldn't touch him, and partially to prevent himself from doing so. "'Sup, Hummel," he greeted nervously. "Don't freak out," he added quickly. "I'm just here to talk."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 pm

"Why would Kurt freak out?" Alex asked.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Kurt had just finished placing a batch of cookies in the oven when he heard Alex announcing that he had a visitor. He frowned, wondering who would have shown up unannounced. Who even knew he was at home? He hadn't talked to any of his friends other than Alex and Lucy. He hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to Blaine about everything yet. He smiled, realizing that Blaine probably figured out by now that his dad had pulled him from school and had come to make sure he was all right. He quickly set the timer for the cookies, took a moment to make sure that his hair was all in place, and...froze as he heard Karofsky telling him not to freak out.

He whirled around to face the jock. He instinctively reached out to pull Alex away from Karofsky and moved to stand protectively in front of her. "I don't want you in my house," he informed Karofsky coldly, managing not to let even a small amount of the fear he felt sound in his voice. They may have a tentative truce, but he didn't trust Karofsky one bit.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Alex was pulled behind Kurt. She look a little frightened now.
"Kurt what's going on here?" Alex asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next