New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Berry Household

+3
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Berry Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Berry Household

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 am

"Maybe we should just lock him in a closet or something?" Finn suggested quietly. "Eventually he'll tire out and fall asleep and I can take him home."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 am

To their dismay and utter shock, Puck had understood completely. Well, kind of...
"I'M NOT GAY! I JUST VANT SUM PLAY!" He insisted, again performing his annual temper tantrum. Then he started mimicking their Push It! dance moves. Pelvic thrusting like nobody's business.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:24 am

Rachel was about to say yes to the closet idea, but then Puck started dancing around the room and she was afraid he might've broken down her door. So instead, she rolled her eyes and tried to think of an alternative. "Alright Noah, you don't have to go in the closet!" she yelled. "Just...stay up here, in my room, ok?" she said, defeated. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight. And so will Finn, because I bet you will have a massive hangover in the morning and he'll need to take you home."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 am

Finn sighed. He was getting a serious headache from all of this crap, but a cozy night with Rachel on the couch sounded pretty damn amazing. "Yeah dude, just hang out here." he grabbed the TV remote and put on wrestling for Puck. "Watch some TV and just... chill the hell out."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:58 pm

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Puck moaned, rejecting Finn’s idea in an obnoxious fashion. “I VANNNA PARTY HARDY AND WANKAY WANKAY!!” He skidded over to Rachel’s underwear drawer and started throwing out all her delicates. “WEEEEEEEEEE!!” He aimed some lacy lingerie and placed some granny panties on his head.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:25 pm

"Noah!" Rachel cried and rushed to pull him away from her drawers. She pushed him down so he was sitting on her bed. Pointing a finger at Puck so he stayed, Rachel muttered, "What I would give for a tranquilizer right now." She raced around her room picking up her panties, all the while blushing furiously. Once she had gotten all of them, Rachel pushed them back into her drawer and slammed it shut. "There will not be any partying and there will not be any 'wanky wanky,' whatever that even means," she said firmly. "You are going to sleep in here, and in the morning Finn will take you home, and if I find anything out of place and vomit anywhere but the toilet you will have hell to pay when I see you next."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 pm

"Puck seriously!" Finn sighed as his so called friend ran around the room. He tried to look in the other direction when Rachel's underwear started flying, but he'd be a liar if he said he wasn't a little turned on. He shook his head to snap out of it and tried hard to think of how to get Puck to calm down. Finally, it hit him. The one thing Puck was scared of. "Puck, if you don't calm the hell down I'm calling your Nana Connie." he threatened. He'd met Nana Connie once or twice and knew for a fact that while the woman was sweet on the outside she was a Puckerman at heart and could scare the shit out of anyone, including Puck. In fact, Finn was pretty sure she was just about the only person Puck listened to.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Puck had continued with his reckless festivities as he flung Berry’s delicates all over her room, he barely listened to her as she nagged him about taking him to hell or some shit like that…it was Berry after all. So she was insanely irritating and a total prude, but her threats had meant nothing to him. Her insisting a threat involving hell will probably lead her sulking in the washroom about not being a good Jew.
But that’s when Finn had mentioned it: Nana Connie. Visions and flash backs invaded his intoxicated brain of her little visits in the past. He immediately dropped down on his knees and let out a yelp: “Please Finn! Don’t tell Nana Connie!” But he had snapped out of it fast, and his forgiving side had turned into intimidation once more.
He sprang up and pointed the finger back to Finn; “If you tell, Nana Connie! I vill teww yo mommy bout what yo said bout Berry in the wocker womb”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Rachel gaped in shock and anger as Puck totally ignored her. She debated just kicking him out onto the street, Jew or no Jew, and sighed as she realised that wasn't an option for multiple reasons. Rachel slumped in relief as Finn seemed to find a way to calm Noah down, but perked up again as he mentioned something about her in the locker room. She glanced between the two boys before her eyes settled on her boyfriend, eyebrows raised and waited for an explaination.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Finn wracked his brain for all it was worth, trying to think of what the hell Puck could be talking about. Truth be told, he came up with nothing. "Dude, what are you talking about? I didn't say anything!" he finally exclaimed. He was so beyond confused at this point.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 pm

"YOU'Z WAS BWAGGING BOUT BERRYS...BOOOBBIIESS!" He tried mimicking the form of the boobs with his hands. "IMMMMAAA TELLL YOOO MAMMAMAMA, HUSH HUSH BOY!!" That's when Puck launched into some hysterical laughter where he had ended up rolling around on the floor.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:01 am

Rachel stared in confusion at Puck. His speech was slurred, but it sounded as if Finn had been discussing her breasts with the rest of the football team. But no, Finn would never do that, Rachel reasons. Even if he is a teenage boy, Finn has more respect for me than that. It must just be that Noah's completely wasted. Yes, that's it.

Rachel was throughly exasperated by the time Puck was laughing on the floor. "Look Noah," she snapped. "I'll tell Nana Connie if you don't sit on my bed and go to sleep right. Now. And you have nothing to blackmail me with, so please just do as I say. I just want a peaceful night with my boyfriend without having to worry about you destroying the neighborhood."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Finn was seriously confused. He wasn't a smart guy, but he never remembered saying anything about Rachel in the locker room. They'd been broken up, and all he'd done was mope and feel sorry for himself. Puck was wasted and, even when sober, a complete idiot. "Puck, you're fucking wasted!" he exclaimed. "Stop trying to start shit for no other reason than being bored. Watch some TV and go to bed before Nana Connie drives down here and kicks your ass!" Turning to Rachel, he frowned. "Rach, I swear to god I didn't say anything. I barely even talked to anyone these last few days because I've been so freaked out." He would have said depressed, but he was a dude after all. And dudes didn't say pansy shit like that.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"It's fine Finn, I believe you," Rachel assured him. "Noah's just seriously drunk right now. He can barely focus on what's right in front of him, yet alone remember any farther back than a goldfish can." She sighed and picked up the remote from her beside table and tossed it at Puck. "Here watch some television," she said. She was done trying to talk sense into him. Before he could do anything, Rachel grabbed Finn's hand and headed out the door to the living room below.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

"Finnessa-" Puck was in mid sentence but then he felt an absurd tickle in his throat. But what he had considered as a harmless tickle had made its turn for the worst. A force of vomit pushed it's way out of the Drunk, along with an ear piercing grunt, and landed on Rachel's bed room carpet.
But it didn't stop there. It was followed by a series of gasps, hiccups, and of course- more upchuck. Puck had reached status as a puking fountain spurting out all that barf.
When he had spurted out the last of it, he wiped his mouth and collapsed into a dreamless slumber. Just about the end of the horror for Finn and Rachel's night. Well, besides the fact that Rachel's room consisted of some new decor- VOMIT.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Finn intertwined his fingers with Rachel's as they exited her room. "I'm sorry about all this." he said finally. "I seriously didn't think he would come over here. I tried to tell him you were at Jew church and there were strippers back at his house but he didn't believe me."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

[By the way, Puck is in so much trouble once Rachel sees her floors.]

Rachel led them over to the couch and flopped down onto it, dragging Finn with her. "It's okay. I'm just glad all three of you weren't wasted. I'd be in an even bigger mess than I am now." Rachel pulled her feet up onto the couch and sat on them. She snuggled up to Finn's side and draped his arm around her to stay warm, then let out a sigh of contentment.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Finn wrapped his arms around his tiny girlfriend. "I'm trying to be more responsible." he said quietly. "Because of my mom and y'know, you. I'm tired of letting people down." he stretched out on the couch, pulling her with him and kissing the top of her head.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Rachel tilted her head back and stared at Finn in confusion. "What do you mean? You haven't let me down at all," she assured him. "And why do you think you let your mom down? Your mom loves you and is proud of you."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 pm

"Yeah I have." Finn argued. "Like, the whole thing with Quinn last year, and then picking football over glee, and almost costing us Sectionals and breaking up with you to find my inner rockstar, and then the Santana mess..." he sighed. "And as for my mom, I know things with Kurt and Burt could have gone better at first, and my grades could be better... I gotta make her and my dad proud." he said determinedly. "I gotta make everyone proud and prove that I'm not the Lima Loser I've been acting like."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm

"Finn," Rachel whispered. "Don't beat yourself up over it. I mean I love that you want to be a better person for me, and for your mom, but don't make it because you think we're disappointed in you, ok?" She reached up and rested a tiny palm on his cheek and turned his face down to look at hers. "We both love you. Your mom and I. And neither of us would ever want you to think that we're disappointed in you, and I for one don't want you to think you're a Lima Loser either, because you're the farthest thing from."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 pm

"My dad was a hero." Finn said quietly. "He gave up his life fighting for our country. My mom has had to live with that her whole life, and she gave everything she had into raising me. She has to know that I'm doing something right, Rach. She has to know that all her hard work wasn't for nothing. And you, baby, you're gonna be a star on Broadway." he smiled slightly. "I love you to death Rachel, but I'm not gonna be the boyfriend that mooches off of you. I'm gonna be there in New York and see every one of your plays and be so proud of you, and I'm gonna do something in my life so you can be proud of me too." Maybe what Rachel said was true. Maybe his she and his mom were already proud of him, but he wasn't proud of himself. If for no other reason, he had to step up to prove to himself that he was worth something.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 pm

[AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *tears up* THAT WAS SO CUTE! <3 ]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Blaine Holcomb wrote:[AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *tears up* THAT WAS SO CUTE! <3 ]

[I agree! I love FINCHEL TO DEATH and you guys are doing a fantastic job! I keep forgetting that they aren't together in canon...Sad we can only wait. I feel so bad, I hope Drunken!Puck didn't ruin your adorable Finchel evening! I could never live with myself.]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:47 pm

[Aww thanks Blaine and Puck! <3
And don't worry, Drunken!Puck didn't ruin anything at all. He's the only reason they're spending the night together after all.]

Rachel didn't know what to think. All she knew that she was completely touched and that he was a much better person than she would ever be, no matter how hard she tried otherwise. "I'll always be proud of you," she told him. She reached up and captured his lips in a gentle kiss. After a minute, she broke away and leaned her forehead against his. "I don't deserve you," she mumbled.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next