New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Berry Household

+3
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Berry Household - Page 3 Empty Re: The Berry Household

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm

[Psh, we love you Puck! And thanks to you both! I think we're disgustingly cute, but I can't help but revel in it. Haha ]

Finn glanced down at the tiny girl in his arms, trying to make himself believe her words. Sure, he could be a lot worse of a person, he wasn't like killing people or anything, but he still wanted to be better. He wanted to be worthy of Rachel and everything his mom gave up for him, and his dad sacrificed. "Thanks." he murmured quietly, closing his eyes as she leaned up to kiss him, and opening them when she pulled back and rested their foreheads together. "You're right. You deserve so much better." he agreed. "But we're gonna be fine, okay? We're gonna win Nationals and graduate and move to New York. And you'll be a big Broadway star and I'll figure out what I want to do and do that. Then we can get married and have a bunch of kids that will have your talent and my clumsiness." It sounded kind of crazy to be making all of these promises about the future right now, but Finn knew in his heart that this was the way it was supposed to be. And he couldn't have been happier at the thought.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

"I meant more along the lines of 'What did I ever do to land myself such an amazing person?'" Rachel corrected. She went pink when he started talking about getting married, but secretly she was pleased. She was so grateful to have found someone who accepted her for her unconditionally, who loved her even when she screwed up massively. She loved him so much she thought her heart might burst. "That sounds...perfect," she breathed.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Finn let out a mental WHOOP! when Rachel didn't freak out at his future plans. Apparently she was just as into it as he was, so that totally rocked. "It will be." he promised. "We're gonna have it all Rach. I promise. I'm gonna make sure you have everything you deserve and more." he leaned down to kiss her softly, holding the kiss as long as he could with extra pressure so she understood how serious he was.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Rachel closed her eyes as his lips met hers and reveled in the sheer perfection of the moment. She sighed in contentment and whispered against his lips, "I love you." She broke away and snuggled next to Finn to get comfortable. Once she settled, she closed her eyes again and began to drift off to sleep.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

"I love you too." Finn murmured. Not long after, he followed her to sleep.

Morning came all too soon, and Finn was woken up by the bright beams of sunlight pouring through the living room window. Glancing at the clock he groaned: eight thirty. And it was freaking Saturday. With a sigh and glanced down at Rachel and kissed her shoulder and neck. "Wake up babe." he said quietly. "I think Hurricane Puck is over."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Puck rolled out of bed at around noon, his head was hammering and he just felt like shit. He gasped as he peered into Berry's vanity mirror, although he wasn't a wussy pretty boy that was normally vain, Puck still somewhat cared about his appearance. I mean, his sex appeal was a huge part of the Puckasaurs package.

He noticed deep purple bags hanging down under his eyes, and his ears had bite marks sunken into them. He probably ending up screwing Berry or something while Finnessa was taking a long poop in the washroom. Puck staggered over to the washroom and emptied last nights remains:

Then he flew down the stairs to see Finchel practically getting it on, on Berry's sofa. "What the fuck happened?" he questioned, rubbing his neck which felt as someone had sat on it.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Rachel blinked as Finn kissed her awake. "Mmpff," she said groggily. "Time is it?" She glanced at the clock blearily, then groaned. "We must've been up later than we thought," she said, turning sideways and burrying her face in his side. "I suppose we should go wake him up now," she muttered, but made no move to get up. She raised her head as Puck came barging into the room. "You got drunk and decided to puke in my front lawn last night, that's what happened," Rachel snapped, frowning. "And you better not have vomited anywhere in my room but the toliet, Noah."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Finn pushed himself up into a sitting position and slid out from beneath his girlfriend, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "I need an aspirin before we bother checking." he said, knowing that with Puck the outcome was bound to be bad. He headed to the medicine cabinet where he knew the pain medication was kept and brought the bottle into the living room. "You were so wasted, dude." he said to Puck. "And you're a fucking stupid drunk."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Puck had to retain himself for he was so tempted to sucker punch Finn right that very second yet he knew he shouldn't let his anger issues get the best of him. "Yeah, whatever...", he muttered in a groggy tone. Puck bit his lip as they three of them took a journey up the stairs into Berry's room.

It was like a time bomb had set off, there were panties and bras flung in misplaced areas and the aroma of vomit lingered throughout the room. I guess he forgot to at least hide the evidence. As much as he hated to admit it, Finn was right- he was a stupid drunk and he made a total fool of himself. He considered himself speechless because his argument against the whole thing suddenly seemed invalid.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Rachel got up from the couch, stretched, and dragged Finn along after Noah up to her room. Pushing open the door, Rachel braced herself, wanting to be prepared for anything. Her jaw dropped as she took in the sight of her room. Her undergarmets were flung about the room, which wouldn't have surprised her, except that there seemed to be more than there had been last night. She sniffed the air and was furious to find that there was the stench of vomit in the air. She stood shaking with fury, unable to say a word.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Finn had known Puck since they were in elementary school, so he had seen Puck do plenty of stupid stuff before. He'd seen him drunk countless times as well, so when he peeked into Rachel's room and looked at the mess, part of him wasn't surprised. It was Puck after all, but this was Rachel's room and even when not sober Puck knew how pissed she could get. He sent Puck a look clearly saying, "Well, good luck with this. You're on your own." and kept his mouth shut. Rachel would probably try to kill his sometimes best friend, and Finn certainly didn't want to be in the line of fire when she went off.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Puck opened his mouth to speak yet no words escaped his mouth, not even a mumble, or a squeak. He gaped at the room, still with a loss of words- refusing to maintain eye contact with Berry. Sure, she was a woman, and woman did not intimidate the Puckster...but to frank- Rachel had the ability to scare the guy shitless. Only his mother and his Nana Connie had that power over him. Maybe it was a Jew thing?

He caught a glimpse at Finn, who gave him the expression that clearly stated: "your fucked, dude." If anyone else knew how pissed Rachel could get it'd be him...he gulped as he exaimned the mess. Closing his eyes, he waited anxiously for Berry to explode into her inner diva and start bitching at him.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Rachel swelled and opened her mouth to begin ranting, but a sudden thought occured to her. Why not make him sweat a bit? Wouldn't it be more satisfying to have a go at him when he was actually sober and able to retain her words? Rachel certainly thought so. She exhaled and arranged her face into a sweet smile. "No worries, we'll just clean it up later. Why don't we head downstairs and brew up a pot of coffee?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Finn liked to think that he knew his girlfriend pretty well. So when she started acting like she wasn't at all bothered, he knew that it was a very bad sign. When Rachel was mad she flipped out, but if she was livid she liked to give her anger time to brew. So the fact that she was heading downstairs to make breakfast without so much as a frown worried him. She would explode later, he was sure of it. Puck was an idiot and he kind of deserved what was bound to happen. "Sure babe." he said finally, following her back down the stairs to the kitchen. "Coffee sounds really great. Don't you think, Puck?" He didn't want to be on the recieving end of Rachel's reign of terror when she finally went nuts later on, so he was staying on her good side. Besides, she didn't seem pissed at him so he was going to do his damnedest to keep it that way.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 pm

The very moment in time when Puck pictured himself being potentially bitched out by Berry…had never even bound to happen. She didn’t scream, nor shout about how he was a disgrace to the Jewish faith, throw a chair, or even combust into a Barbra Streisand song boiling with pure fury. Nothing. Instead, she insisted on blowing the whole thing off and settling down to a nice hot mug of coffee. What the fuck just happened here? Did he just step into a parallel universe? What’s next while he sipped her coffee was she going to do some type of lap dance on him?
He searched Finn’s expression in desperate need, but it seems as if he was just as puzzled and shocked as Puck was. Rachel had to be one of the most predictable chicks to ever walk the face of the earth and in this very scenario…she decided to change her ways?
Not wanting to push his luck by mentioning the fact that Rachel’s room consisted of more vomit then Ke$ha’s dressing room, he just nodded and accepted the idea of sipping coffee like life was grand and well. “Erm…sure,” he insisted, stuttering each word.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

"Awesome," she said sweetly, then turned and headed downstairs. Rachel lead the boys into her kitchen and ushered them to sit down at the table. She moved over to the coffee pot and started making some since I really do not know how that is done so we'll just say it is. "Yep, a nice pot of coffee will do wonders for the hangover you must have, don't you think?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 pm

"Yeah." Finn nodded slowly, taking a sip from his mug once it had been set before him. "This is really good, babe. I think it's the best I've ever had." Honestly it wasn't anything special, but Finn sure as hell wasn't going to say that. Call him a pussy if you want, but he was covering his ass.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:16 am

In most cases Puck would insist that Finn was totally whipped for kissing Rachel’s ass all the time, but instead he decided to follow in his best friend’s path. If he tested his luck he could have pushed Rachel over the edge resulting into a potential bruised ego and perhaps a sprained collar bone. “Delicious”, he complimented, gulping the coffee down as if it were water of the holy grail or some sort of shit like that. “I’ve never drank any coffee better then this it tastes like…like rainbows and sunshine and flowers and stuff..” okay, so maybe he was going overboard but to his defence he was still a little groggy from his hang over.

Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 am

"Really," Rachel said interestedly. "Good to know." Stirring her own mug, Rachel moved to stand behind Puck's chair. Taking a sip, she asked, "Tell me. How is the coffee? Too hot? Too cool? Somewhere in between?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 am

Puck was petrified once Rachel had stood behind him; he was shuddering so hard that his clasp on the coffee mug caused it to shake intently. He acknowledged the fact that she had the perfect opportunity to strangle him at this very moment. She easily could have dropped her mug and then groped his neck until he turned blue and passed out right there in her kitchen. This could be the very setting of Noah Puckerman’s death.
“P-p-perfect”, he managed, stuttering with ease as he continued gulping down the coffee hoping that it’d be considered as a good excuse not to speak.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 am

"Good to know," Rachel said, nodding. She stood up straighter and out of nowhere, she turned her mug of coffee upside-down and poured the contents right onto Puck's crotch. She slammed her mug down on the table as hard as she could without shattering it and got up in his face with her hands on her hips. "And that was for completely destroying my bedroom, Noah Puckerman," she hissed.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 am

Puck tensed up as he felt the scorching rush of steamy coffee being poured onto his junk. He released a miniature yelp as he faced the burning pain. He was convinced that it was so unbelievably boiling that it had burned through his jeans and had left a burn that would provide him with further reminding not to screw with Rachel Berry.
He didn't dare to face Finn, since he was probably laughing his ass off right about now which would most likely be followed by a 'Team Finchel' fist bump. Hip. Hip. Freaking. Hooray.
Attempting to collect whatever was left of his dignity he calmly wiped off the coffee which had left a stain that made it look like he had shitted himself from the front. Or maybe that was legit? His fear of Berry had definitely increased. What the fuck was he even saying anymore?
"So," he acted as if nothing had happened, "what have you guys have planned for today?"
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Watching Rachel pour scalding coffee on Puck's crotch was probably one of the funniest things Finn had ever seen in his young life. He tried his best to hold in his laughter, but eventually he had to put his face in his hands while his body shook from silent laughter. His girlfriend was epic of all sorts. Finally catching his breath he looked back up and smiled at Rachel. "I dunno." he said, answering Puck's question. "I'm up for anything. What do you feel like Rach?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Rachel smirked in victory as Puck let out a small scream of pain as steam rose from his pants. She shrugged as she was asked what she wanted to do. "Watching Noah clean my room would entertain me for a while," she said nonchalantly. It didn't really matter if he protested, seeing as he really didn't have a choice in the matter. Her room was going to be cleaned, and she was certainly wasn't going to be doing it.

Last edited by Rachel Berry on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 am

Puck grumbled under his breath feeling undeniably defeated. He couldn't help but feel pissed off at Finn for snickering yet he knew if the tables were turned Puck would be a lot more cruel to him to be honest. Puck was just about to suggest an activity that would provide a distraction from the whole hot mess yet of course, he wasn't quick enough. When Rachel brought up the topic of cleaning her room, he formed a pout and huffed. "Fine", he murmured, standing up from the kitchen table and headed up the stairs to Rachel's ,colossal of a mess, room.

Puzzled on what to do first, he decided to get rid of that unruly, lingering odor of freshly conceived vomit. Yet he couldn't find a Febreeze spray can of some sort. So he found some of Rachel's perfume and sprayed it all around the room, in hopes it would leave a light citrus scent. No such luck, so he sprinkled baby powder (or what he thought was baby powder) all over her carpet and spread Finn's deodorant all over the walls.

It was damn right good enough.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next