New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lopez Household

+9
Brittany S. Pierce
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Wes Hughes
Reed Van Kamp
Mike Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Santana Lopez
Head Admin
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Lopez Household - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lopez Household

Post  Wes Hughes Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Wes felt a little lonly because he and reed where the only present warblers , but so hopefully there will be more, he looked at Finn and grinned again, Wes did not know that Kurt's stepbrother was so long. Well Wes himself was quite big but compared to Finn, he was only a small thing.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Brittany waved to her fellow New Directions then smiled at Santana. "I'd love something to drink!" She skipped over to the cooler to grab herself a beer. "Oh! Lord Tubbington and Charity are doing great Finn, thanks for asking. And who are they?" She pointed to the two Warblers present. She thought the little curly haired one was positively adorable and she just wanted to pinch his cheeks.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Santana grinned widely as Brittany got a beer and took a sip of her own before setting it back on the table. When Brittany asked who the two boys were she turned to them and then looked back to Brittany and shrugged. "I'm not too sure what their names are. They're warbles though. The guys from Kurt's school," She told her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm

''Well I'm Wes '' he drew a big smile and took a swig from his bottle, he did not know what it was but it was nice.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Brittany took a sip of her drink then went to where the Wes boy was. She put her arm around his shoulder and smiled. "Hi Wes! I'm Brittany. I learned something really interesting today, wanna know what it is?" She took another sip of her drink and blinked at Wes, waiting for him to say yes.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 am

Delilah walked into Santana's house, after finding the door unlocked since no one answered her knock knock knocking. "Hello?" Her sweet, innocent, childish southern drawl rang as she tried to look for the others. She felt kind of weird coming to Santana's party, even more being in her own house. Delilah's mind was set on Santana, or anyone else that the Glee club knew, didn't like her. She felt so left out and awkward around everyone and it wasn't anything she was used to. She kind of figured that coming to this party would possibly break down the complicated, awkward walls between the Glee Club and herself, but then again it could also build them up, which frightened Delilah. "Hello?" she called out again.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 am

He felt an arm around his shoulder '' yeah sure tell me '' he smiled at the girl.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

Brittany grinned then said in a very serious tone. "Did you know that if you get bit by a snail, you turn into a zombie." She nodded slowly. Then she heard something yelling hello and she thought it was the house. She removed her arm from Wes and went back over to Santana, grabbing her pinky again. "San, I didn't know your house could talk. How long did it take you to train it?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

'' no i didnt know brittany '' said wes with a big smile , he heard a another girl voice , o gosh there coming more and more girls , it was going to be a long long night , wes thought
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Lucy had heard of Santana's party through word of mouth, from Kurt, and a warbler or two. She wondered if she was even supposed to be there, being in Vocal Adrenaline, the enemy team. Surprisingly, Santana's house wasn't too far from Lucy's house at all, so she decided she'd just walk. She checked the time, hoping nobody would mind her coming in a bit late. She rang the doorbell and waited patiently in the foyer. What was she supposed to say? They probably would assume she came to crash the party. Maybe they wouldn't recognize her from the stage. She knew a few people that may have came, so maybe it wouldn't be too difficult to blend in nicely.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Santana smiled at Brittany's comment. "Brittany, my house can't talk. That's probably just somebody inside. I'll be right back," She told her with a small smile before turning away and walking in the house. She walked past Delilah and gave her a curious look. "The party is in the back, outside," She told her while raising an eyebrow at her, wondering how she didn't notice that at first. She then walked past her as she heard the doorbell ring and opened the door only to see some girl she had never met before. "Who are you?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Wes was staring to the other people '' soo how is McKinley '' said wes , he want to know how a regular school was , because he always was in a private school.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Finn smiled as Delilah appeared. "Well if it isn't my little sister." he walked over and hugged her. "Guys, you all remember Delilah right? And that's Wes, he's one of the Warblers like Blaine." he glanced over at the guy and rolled his eyes. "McKinley is stupid at the moment. For some reason they let Dave Karofsky into New Directions and don't care that he screwed us all over on several occasions. Not to mention the fact that Nationals are coming up. It's all crappy."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm

'' karofsky right...... thats the guy who bullied kurt .. '' wes said '' thats sounds really crap yeah '' he took a sip from the bottle in his hand.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Delilah nodded and smiled. "Okay, thank you. I'm sorry for yelling around your house." Delilah said before walking outside. She grinned when she was immediately greeted by Finn. "Hey look! It's my big brother." Delilah giggled. She smiled as Finn introduced her to the others. "Hi everybody." Delilah frowned when she heard that Karofsky supposedly bullied Kurt. "Dave Karofsky is a bully?" She asked Finn with an innocent gaze as she looked up at him.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Sam had arrived at Santana's of what would normally be considered as "fashionably late". He'd expect that most of his fellow party-goers figured that his tardiness was intentionally done so he'd come across as less eager and desperate. Yet in truth, he'd been baby sitting his younger siblings while his parents were out of town. He was even forced to skip basket ball practices due to his obligations. Fortunately for Sam, he played his cards right and had persuaded for their next door neighbor to watch them for the night while he ventured off to Santana's party. He hadn't even attempted to convince her that he'd return home sober and within his ritual given curfew. They were well aware of how easily Sam could become wasted, especially after the last party he attended where he accidentally staggered on to their property and fell asleep on their lawn. Yet they didn't judge Sam in the least since they knew that he normally was a fairly responsible, trust-worthy young man with good morals. He just was an awfully light weight in regards to drinking and when drunk his sanity was usually masqueraded by the alcohol...

Figuring that the party was probably out back, Sam allowed himself in through the back gate. His selection of clothing consisted of a plain white t-shirt and some surfer short since he wanted to dress in a casual fashion. Nothing too classy since in all honesty, he probably would have already abandoned his shirt after too many beers. Sam spotted a swarm of people which he instantly recognized as his fellow New Direction members. He approached each of them with a warm grin. "Hey guys." He greeted, chipper being very evident in his tone. Sam debated if he should of put an arm around Santana's waist...he wasn't entirely sure about the state of their relationship. They were definitely not official- he knew Santana wasn't really the committed type and she didn't exactly desire to be tied down by one one. Sam, on the other hand, was still dealing with the aftermath of what occurred at the coffee shop. It was safe to say he might not be ready to launch himself back into the dating field...then again, Sam's drunken track record stands for itself. Under the intoxication he could very much sweep Santana off her feet and run off to Vegas and get married....so much for not dating.

Sam shook those thoughts out of his head, as long as he managed himself properly then there was no reason for him to exceed into such drunken antics. So instead, he settled on making small talk. "Finn, how was basket ball practice?" He asked while striding to grab himself a beer out of the cooler. "Man, Beiste is going to have my balls for not showing up today," Sam winced at the thought of it all as he took a swig from of his drink.

[LOLOLOL SO MUCH FOR NO ESSAY POSTS, NO MORE WILL BE THIS LENGTHY PROMISE <3]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Brittany bounced and waved when Delilah came out back. Sure they had only hung out once, but still it was like seeing an old friend. "Hey Delilah! Hey!" She twirled around until she plopped down into a chair. She took a long drink of her beer and looked around at the other people. She waved again when Sam came in through the back. "Hey Ken!" She sipped on her beer again and had the strong desire to start dancing. If only Mike were here, she'd be able to dance with him.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Delilah gasped before grinning and waving back at Brittany. "Brittany! Hi hi!" she said. "Woah...where did everyone get the beer from? It just like...appeared in your hands." Delilah gasped again. "Does everyone have like...magic powers to make beer appear in their hands!?" she asked. "Aww...I wish I had super powers like everyone else." Delilah pouted as she looked down at the ground with a melancholy face as she sulked in disappointment.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Santana stared at the girl in the doorway for only a few moments longer before just shrugging. "You know what, I don't really care if you come in to be honest," She said with a shrug before pushing the door open and then walking back down the hallway to her backyard. It wasn't her fault she was so popular. This girl really just must have been a fan and was trying to casually sneak into the party.

She stepped into the backyard right as Sam did and she couldn't help but smile widely. No, Sam and her weren't dating. She wasn't really into dating all that much but she definitely had something with him after they had sex under the school bleachers and then spent that whole afternoon together. In all honesty he was the only person in the school who knew who the real her was. The one who didn't like herself, the one who thought she wasn't good enough or anybody.

Santana gave him a small wave before turning to Delilah, "the beer is in the cooler," She told her before stepping over to it and grabbing two out of it. She handed one to Delilah and opened the second one for her and then stepped up to Sam and smiled widely at him. "Hey," She said before turning back to the group of people now that she was standing next to Sam. "Alright! We need to get this party started." Santana looked around at everyone. "Who's doing the first body shot and who are they doing it off of?" She asked.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Sam knotted his eyebrows in confusion when Brittany addressed him as Ken. When he finally understood the quirk his lips tugged into a wary grin and he offered her a light chuckle. He was assuming she mean't Ken- Barbie's iconic boyfriend whom Sam distinctively resembled. In fact, Karofsky had constantly taunted him with the similarities- claiming that he was plastic and didn't posses any genitals. But it was obvious that Brittany didn't mean it in that way judging by her usual childish and naive nature. "Hi Brittany," Sam countered, simply.

He waved back at Santana, whom to his relief, seemed fairly pleased to see him. They may have not established themselves as an item the other night but they really seemed to have hit things off and Sam did genuinely like her. After she welcomed him with a content 'hey', he just returned the greeting with a quick nod and a coy smile as he urged himself to inch just the slightest bit closer.

Although, Sam felt completely flustered when she proposed that the group invest in some body shots. He initially scanned the crowd and frowned when he realized that no one (aside Brittany and Santana maybe) had a fair chance of volunteering first. He bit down on his lower lip as his stuffed his hands in his short pockets, suddenly feeling a lot more timid then before as his spirited stride started to ware off. He continued to focus on the beer he had clasped in his hands, once he had some more alcohol coursing through his system he'd start loosening up (well more rapidly the he was fond of).

Sam had merely finished his beer and was starting to perk up a bit more. Despite that he was still fairly sober he urged himself to speak up. "I, uh, guess I'll go..." Sam offered while blushing furiously.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 pm

wes was still drinking off the bottle when he heard the blond boy saying something , wes was not a real party type because there are no parties on dalton .
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Santana perked up when Sam mentioned that he would go because she honestly thought she would have to do one off of Brittany or the other way around to get anybody to do one. She glanced over at Brittany and realized that the only two people who would be willing to let Sam do a body shot off of them would probably be herself, or Brittany.

After stepping over to the table she grabbed a shot glass and filled it up, grabbed the salt, and a lime wedge and held them out for Sam. "Well Sammy, it's your choice for who you want to take the body shot off of," She told him with a small grin. "I mean you could choose Brittany, Delilah, Finn, Berry, the dalton boys, or me so whoever you want you can pick." She grinned widely as she waited for him to pick someone.

"Oh, unless they are too much of a baby and don't want to let you."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 pm

'' Santana can i ask something ''wes said soft,'' what is a body shot or something '' he looked at here and waiting for a answer.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow at the boy as he asked what a body shot is. "You really don't know?" She asked, completely shocked that a teenager in high school wouldn't know what a body shot was. "It's like when you do a shot, off of someone's body." It really was pretty self explanatory in Santana's mind but apparently not in Wes' mind. "So like you lick the salt off of their stomach, take the shot, and then bite the lime while it's in their mouth."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 pm

OMG, thought Wes, thats pretty weird ''U..Uh..Ok....Right.'' He looked at her, Santana looked shocked at him.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next