New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lopez Household

+9
Brittany S. Pierce
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Wes Hughes
Reed Van Kamp
Mike Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Santana Lopez
Head Admin
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Lopez Household - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lopez Household

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 pm

"Dave Karofsky is a jackass." Finn told Delilah firmly. "He threated to kill Kurt- that's why he left and went to Dalton in the first place. Karosfky bullied him. He's also one of the biggest slushie attackers. Him and his friend Azimio and their group. Stay away from him, he's bad news." he turned to Sam and did the weird handshake/hug/whatever it is that guys do. "Hey man, what's up? Dude, Beiste was a killer today. We ran so many drills and then she lectured us forever before letting us go. I've got to hit the gym more or else I'm done for. My ass is out of shape and she can tell."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Delilah's eyes widened in shock and frowned. "Oh no! Who would wanna kill Kurt, that bastard." Delilah said. "Kurt's so adorable and sweet." she said as her frown deepened.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm

'' you're right kurt is really sweet just like a little cat '' wes blushed a little he never spoke on that way about a boy but he didnt care.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:56 pm

"Exactly! He's never done anything to anybody. And it was one thing when we were friends, but we're brothers now too, you know? And you don't screw with the people I care about." Finn said firmly. "And now the jackass is in glee club. I don't know what Mr. Schue was thinking."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm

'' maybe there is a reason but it's still weird '' said wes still blushing a little.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Brittany had kind of been lost in her own little world when Santana initially mentioned body shots, and was a little disappointed that Sam beat her to volunteering. "I wanna do one too! But I wanna do it off Santana." She winked at her best friend and drank the rest of the beer in her hand. She was starting to get excited, knowing that the more people drank, the more likely she would get someone to dance with her. She had only had one beer, but she already had the urge to take her top off.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Wes hoped that nobody picked him for a body shot because he was not realy excited about it , it sound weird licking salt of somebody's stomach , his face was going to look like he bite in a lemon .
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Dave sighed as he parked his car outside the Lopez household in Lima Heights Adjacent. He knew he probably wasn't entirely welcome. Hell he probably wasn't even supposed to even know about the party. He wasn't entirely sure why he was going other than that he knew that sooner or later he was going to have to get on the good side of his new "glee club". He really wanted it to be sooner.

It wasn't that he wanted to be friends with them. They were total losers for the most part. But it would make his dad happy. Plus...Azimio and the other guys had already gotten word that he had joined the club and had immediately shunned him. He was pretty certain that he was going to have to be on the watch for flying slushies come Monday morning. Which meant...if he was going to have friends at all, he was going to have to make nice with the Glee Clubbers until he'd done his penance and could quit the club.

He grabbed the two twelve packs (and a few...party favors) he'd procured and headed toward the back of the house where he could hear the party going on.

Unlike the last party he'd crashed, this time he slipped in quietly, placing the beer on a table, grabbing one from the pack, and settling into a lawn chair where he could observe everyone and start trying to decide how he was going to start winning them over. He sighed as he noticed that Hummel was nowhere in sight. He knew Hummel wasn't ready to trust him or anything, but he had agreed to Dave joining the club and might make things run a bit smoother with the others.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Wes was ready for a new bottle of beer, he walked toward the coolers when he saw a big boy (probably his age) secretly walking to a chair , he shrugged and grabbed a bottle from a cooler when he returned as looked at the boy he was a little surprised it was not really a type that would sit by new directions, but what ever, he went back to the others and opened the bottle.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 pm

[Awkwardly responding to this like 3 months later, nbd.]

Sam felt himself tense when Santana ordered him to chose someone to perform a body shot off of. This was even more uncomfortable for him then those spin the bottle games. At least when he played those games, the bottle decided his fate. In this case, he had to bluntly announce who he wanted to do one off of. Luckily for him, he was limited to options. Everyone was either taken, unwilling to even participate or a dude. Or in Finn's case, a combination of all three. The obvious choice would be Santana out of anyone. Yet Sam was trying to play it cool and he wasn't sure if choosing her for a body shot right off the bat would be considered as too eager and desperate.

He felt a sense of relief when Brittany volunteered to do one afterwards. Sam loosened up a bit as he turned to her in order to pass her the lemon wedge and the shot. "Why don't you show us how it's done first, Brittany?" He piped, with a wink. "I'll go afterwards." In the meantime, he cracked open another beer and quickly took yet another swig.

Sam almost spit out the booze when Karofsky sauntered in. He couldn't help but feel puzzled to why he had even come since normally Karofsky wouldn't be caught dead hanging around this type of crowd. Crashing their party was the most probable intention Sam could come up with. Yet he seemed so mellow and a minute had already swept by without him making some sort of snarky remark.

"Are you lost or something, Karofsky?" Sam brought himself to ask. He noticed that he was merely growling his words through his teeth. He seriously needed to calm down but he couldn't help but to feel concerned. Kurt and Blaine were due to arriving any second now and the thought of Karofsky even breathing the same air as them had him internally going ballistic.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 am

Dave held up his hands in a submissive gesture. "Just came to hang with my fellow glee club," he replied. "Don't worry. I'm not here to fight or nothing. And no slushies. Just beer," he added, grabbing another one from the pack and tossing it easily to Sam.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Sam smirked at him as he rolled his eyes- he didn't believe Karofsky's innocence for a second. He reluctantly caught the beer that Karofsky threw his way and cracked it open. "If you say so," Sam said with a shrug before chugging the booze down.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Karofsky smirked back as he noted the eye roll. "Yeah. Whatever." He watched as Evans quickly downed the first beer. The party might be more amusing than he originally thought it would bee. He pulled another couple beers from the pack, tossing one to Sam while he drank the other.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7