New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 12 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Delilah sat down in a spot a row up from Rachel and Finn. She listened as the new girl sang Lady Gaga for her audition. Well...Delilah shouldn't really call her the new girl seeing that she was still new herself, but anyways. She did sound pretty good, she was impressed. She noticed someone walking into the choir room, and she tilted her head. She listened as Santana and Finn complained about him coming into the room. She sat in confusion, what was wrong with everyone? Obviously there was something going on with the glee club and this guy. She caught that his name was Karofsky, who's Karofsky.

Delilah frowned at Finn as he exploded about Kurt and how he ruined everyone's lives. "What's everyone talking about? Whose Karofsky?" Delilah asked in confusion. Sure she was pretty clueless, "And what does he have to do with Kurt?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Welp, Mr. Schue had been expecting a reaction like this. He glanced back at David and shot him a quick sympathetic look before turning back to his Glee kids. He knew they'd take if poorly, but if they would just give him a chance to explain then he was sure they'd get used to the idea. "Everyone, please settle down and let me explain what's going on. "This idea was something that both Kurt and David agreed on, along with both their fathers. I know you don't have the greatest past experiences with David, but he's assured me that he is seriously trying to change himself for the better. Isn't Glee club all about acceptance? David has promised that the bullying will stop. No more slushies, no more homophobic comments, no more physical harassment. One mess up and he's out, and he already knows this. We've discussed this all beforehand and David knows what we expect of him."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before looking back at David for a brief moment, then back to the Glee clubbers. "Think of how Glee club has changed all of you these past two years." Will remembered back before he was the Glee Club director. Puck and Finn were the ones tossing Kurt into the dumpster, and just last November they were Kurt's unofficial bodyguards. "Don't you think David here deserves the same chance?"
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Still glaring, Rachel sat back down in her chair, if only because the sudden exertion hurt her leg. She listened closely to Mr. Schuester, and she grudgingly had to admit that he had a point. Glee Club was all about acceptance, and she had definitely seen the changes in the members from when they joined to now. Even in herself. Still, she was extremely wary about the whole deal. Struggling to find a way to avoid him having to join, she said, "Maybe. But can he even sing? We're approaching Nationals, Mr. Schuester, and we cannot afford to have anyone ruin our stunning group dynamic, no matter any chance we should give him."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm

"I agree with Rachel." Finn said quickly. "And besides, what's with the sudden change of heart? Why now? How do we know this isn't just some plan to trick us into believing him and then screwing us over at Nationals?" It was a huge possibility and they had all put so much into the club, now that they finally had their shot at the title Karofsky's sudden interest seemed more than a little suspicious.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 pm

"Guys, this is only temporary for right now. We're just going to see how things work out. He's not going to be a permanent member just yet." If David ended up loving Glee club and fit in with New Directions by the end of the temporary membership, then Will saw no problem with him staying. "And he'll be auditioning just like everybody else. Look, I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was a good idea, okay? And David is probably anxious to start his audition so I think we should all respect that and give him a fair chance."
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Dave scowled, though he had fully expected this outrage. He knew they wouldn't want him here. He didn't want to be here, either. He did kind of like singing in the shower and in the car (when he was ALONE) but in public? And with the GLEE CLUB? This was going to be a major disaster!

The only good things that came out of this deal were that he'd be making his dad happy and he'd get to spend some time with Hummel. He almost smirked as he considered that. Of course he couldn't do anything but act on his best behavior, but maybe if he put in some effort and some time these glee clubbers would all let their guard down and...well, he doubted they would ever accept him.

He sighed and took his spot by the piano, muttering his song choice to the dweeby guy sitting at the bench. He could pull off a little Buble-style crooning.

He started out very quiet, almost mumbling the words.

I can only give you love that lasts forever
And the promise to be near each time you call
And the only heart I own, for you and you alone,
That's all, that's all.

Figuring that just about everyone in the room was too busy squawking about how unfair his being here was to pay him much attention, he got a little bit more confident and sang a little louder.

I can only give you country walks in Springtime
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall
And a love whose burning light will warm the winter night,
That's all, that's all.

He got a bit caught up in the song and forgot all about how stupid this was and how much everyone in the room hated him. His voice rang loud and clear as he finished up.

There are those I am sure who have told you
They would give you the world for a toy.
All I have are these arms to enfold you and a love time can never destroy.
If you're wond'ring what I'm asking in return, dear,
You'll be glad to know that my demands are small.
Say it's me that you'll adore for now and ever more,
That's all, that's all!

Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Santana pursed her lips as she watched Karofsky sing his song. She couldn't deny that his voice really was actually pretty good. But still he was a total dick and he threw a slushie in her face and that was something she would never forgive him for. She looked around at everyone's reaction quickly before turning back to Mr. Schue. "Alright, so the asshole can sing." She glared towards Karofsky for a moment and shrugged. "That doesn't mean we have to let him join Glee Club. He's bullied almost all of us over the past years so what makes you think he is suddenly going to stop? Because he made a little pinky promise or something?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

"This is bull!" Finn said angrily. "Mr. Schue you know that everyone who auditions gets into Glee club, but this is different. I get that you're the teacher but this dude has made our lives hell and made Kurt leave because he was threatened! He shouldn't even be let on school property, let alone in Glee club! Who cares if he isn't the worst singer? He's a threat to people's safety!" he huffed and glared at Karofsky. None of this was fair and he already knew Mr. Schue was gonna let the kid join.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

"You think I'm here because I loooooove singing and dancing?" Dave finally snapped. "This wasn't my choice, but I'm going to do it. For my Dad. And...and because Hummel and I have formed a truce. He could have..." He was about to admit that Kurt and his dad could easily have brought him up on charges for the attack at Dalton. All the fight and bluster drained out of him and his eyes lowered, his face burning with humiliation. "We made a deal," he mumbled. "I can't and won't hurt anyone or I get tossed out." He sighed again. "I can't do anything about the other guys, but there'll be no more slushies from me," he added, rather saddened as he repeated that concession. That was often the best part of his day! He loved the look on their faces when--But he was giving it up so he didn't disappoint his dad any more.

He looked up. "Hummel's coming back and he said he was cool with me being here." Dave cringed inwardly at the idea that he was actually using Hummel as a positive reference. In public.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Will listened on as David sang, unable to hide how impressed he was with the boy's voice. There was a lack of proper training, that much was certain, but the boy could definitely sing. Before he could say anything after the song ended, Finn and Santana cut him off as they went right back to protesting. "Okay, I know none of you are overjoyed with this, but I wouldn't have agreed to this if I didn't think it was best for everyone. Even Kurt agreed to this happening, and if he's okay with it then I expect the rest of you to be just as open to the temporary changes." He sighed as he brought his hand up to massage at his forehead. "I want you to honestly think to yourself...how many of you would be in Glee club if I didn't allow people in based on their past mistakes." Sure, people like Rachel and Kurt and Mercedes were bullied in the past, but Will knew for a fact that most of the Cheerios, along with Finn and Puck had a history of doing a bit of the bullying themselves.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Finn sighed. His teacher had a point and they all knew it. Damn. "Fine, whatever. If Kurt is on board with it then... fine. But if he messes with anybody or screws with our chances at Nationals then we're kicking his butt." he said matter of factly. Finn glanced at Karofsky. "And you stay away from Rachel- period. I don't care how nice you are now, don't come near her." Rachel was his wife now and he wasn't going to take any chances with her. He still didn't buy into Karofsky's crap and there was no way in hell he was letting his guard down.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Rachel bit her lip, knowing Mr. Schue was right. If they didn't allow people in based on past mistakes, there was no way she'd be in the club at this moment. She absolutely hated the idea of letting him in, but both Karofsky and Mr. Schuester had said Kurt was okay with it, and despite how much Dave had bullied everyone else, she figure Kurt had the most say if he really was returning to McKinley. "Fine," Rachel relented. "He can join. But I agree with Finn--if he screws with anything, puts even a toe out of line he's gone." She looked expectantly at Mr. Schue. If that at least couldn't be agreed to then there was no way any of the Glee Club would let this happen.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Delilah couldn't help but stare as all of the events occurred. She couldn't help but feel on the outside and confused, seeing that no one was answering her questions. Sure Finn gave her a run down, but not one that deep. Who is Karofsky? What does Kurt have to do with this? Why can't we trust him? Delilah didn't understand it. He was a decent singer, and he seemed kinda nice...even though he throws cool refreshments in her friends' faces. But anyways, she was still confused. She would definitely ask Finn what was going on after this. She just wanted to find out the assignment and hopefully get these events and questions out of her head. Her cranium was starting to hurt.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 am

The Idiot High School Detective walked in, he got in and just sat down, he hated being the new kid, he didn't say a word or nothing, he didn't even know what the hell was going on.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Brittany had been watching everything unfold silently. She held onto Santana's pinky and kept her head down. She didn't like it when people argued, it made her feel sad. She sat up a little straighter as she spoke. "Can we stop fighting? It makes me feel sad. I think Dave has a nice voice. Everyone deserves a second chance..." She trailed off and looked at Santana a little nervously. Brittany knew her best friend wasn't happy with this, but Brittany felt a little bad for Dave because everyone was talking so badly about him in front of his face, he must be feeling sad too.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Delilah looked at Brittany and nodded as she tried to get everyone to stop arguing. "I agree with Brittany, he does have a nice voice, and although I'm not sure what he did he does at least deserve another chance." She said with a nod. "I know I'm the new girl and everything and we have Nationals coming up, but we should give him a chance." She said with a small shrug.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Alex stayed out of it and said nothing, yes he knew things about Karofsky, and also thought everyone deserves a second chance so said nothing.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Alex had a look of anger on her face. She wanted nothing to do with this Karofsky if he'd done something to her cousin. She folded her arms and sighed deeply.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Dave slunk into the choir room and sank into the farthest chair. It had been a really crappy day. His so-called friends were all either avoiding him or giving him a horrible time about joining Glee Club. He'd been slushied this morning, so was stuck wearing his gym shirt. And he'd been shoved into a locker on his way in to the choir room today. He was miserable. And he was dreading Glee, too, because he knew there wouldn't be many friendly faces for him here, either.

He perked up a little bit as he remembered that Kurt should be back today. Kurt had promised that he'd try to smooth things over with the Gleeks, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 am

Alex walked in with his basketball Uniform on. He had to do some practice with the coach.. By himself as he was captain of the team. His smelling senses had come up.. Which he had strenghed up his senses when visited africa. He smelled strawberry and bluberry.. "Slushie...." Alex ducked out of the way and grabbed the football players arm ready to snap it. But let him go and walked inside.

(Sorry the post is short.. Im sending from my phone.)
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:01 am

Kurt's first day back was going better than he'd expected. Given, he'd expected to start the morning being tossed into a dumpster, and had brought two extra sets of clothing in case he'd gotten slushied, but so far he'd been left completely alone. He hadn't even seen any of his friends, yet. Of course part of that was likely due to the time he'd had to spend in the office getting paperwork filled out and class assignments. He hadn't actually been to a class yet. It was fitting that his first actual class was Glee. He smiled as he primped in the mirror one last time. Satisfied with his appearance, he headed down the hallway, sholders squared, head held high. He was Kurt Hummel and he was amazing.

If only his amazing boyfriend were here, it might even seem perfect.

He made his way into the choir room, tensing just slightly as he spotted Karofsky already there. There was another boy there as well; one he didn't recognize at all. Another jock, judging from the basketball outfit. That made Kurt a little bit nervous, but then he rationalized that most of the jocks in Glee had turned out to be okay. Still, until he could determine whether the boy would be friend or foe, he simply gave a polite smile and nod to the boy, as he strategically tried to figure out the best spot to sit. He both craved the attention his return would likely garner and...and wanted to shy away from it at the same time.

He'd also promised that he would try and help ease the tension between Karofsky and the rest of the club. The only way to do that would be to prove he and the foot ball player were now friends...even if they really weren't. Not yet, anyhow. Kurt still didn't completely trust Dave's apparent change of heart. He didn't really want to sit next to Dave, but he did the next closest thing, selecting the seat directly behind him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:02 am

Life had been pretty hectic for Rachel lately, dealing with upcoming competitions, schoolwork, and moving into her new apartment with Finn. Neither set of parents were really pleased with the situation, but they had been the ones who wanted to show the couple what being adults was like, so they really couldn't argue. Tired, but pleased, Rachel made her way to Glee. It was her favorite time of the day and no matter how stressed she was, it could always make her feel better.

Upon entering the room, the first person she noticed was Kurt, and Rachel let out a delighted squeal. It had been forever since she had seen her best friend at McKinley, and she was so excited to see him. She skipped up the risers to where he sat, not even bothered that Karofsky was sitting in front of them. Nothing could ruin her mood now. "Hey twinsie!" she exclaimed, pulling him in a quick hug. "Why didn't you tell any of us that it's your first day back?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oooooo," Kurt squeed as he hugged Rachel back. "I...I was in a bit of denial, I guess," he admitted. "I mean I really am glad to be back with you and Cedes and...everyone else, but...I already miss Blaine," he sighed, but smiled as he thought about the weekend they'd just spent together. "So tell me all about the numbers you guys are working on," he changed the subject before he started thinking too much about Blaine and either got depressed by the fact he wasn't there--or arguably worse, got...too happy thinking about their weekend.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Rachel smiled sympathetically. She knew it must be hard being so far from the boy he loved, but she was more happy that he was back. Maybe it was selfish of her to want her best friend here, but no one had ever called Rachel selfless. She scoffed at his question. "You know Mr. Schue," she said. "We don't actually get to work on competition numbers until a few days before. Most days he just walks into the classroom, writes a word on the whiteboard and explains the assignment we have to do. And everytime I try to focus on what we should be doing, he finds some way to deflect."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 am

Kurt nodded knowingly, rolling his eyes a little bit at her entirely accurate description of the way Schue handled things. Truth be told, though, he'd kind of missed those weekly assignments, silly as they sometimes were. He thoroughly loved singing with Blaine, but more often than not, the Warblers truly seemed more like "Blaine and the Pips". At least at with New Directions he was featured in some of the assignments...though he admitted it was rather disappointing that his one chance at singing a major part in competition was the one he'd just left behind at Dalton. "We have to convince him that we really should start working on our set. I guarentee you that the Warblers are. And before you ask, no I won't betray what they're doing," he added, though there was no heat behind his words and he grinned at Rachel. "And I'm telling him not to even think of taking it easy on us. When we beat them, it's going to be fair and square," he added lightly, his heart still torn, though he was determined to make the best of things.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next