New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auditorium

+5
Brittany S. Pierce
Delilah Mae
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Auditorium  Empty Auditorium

Post  Head Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Auditorium  Empty Re: Auditorium

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Finn sighed as he closed his locker. It was the end of the day and school was finally over, but he couldn't go home yet. Rachel had been on his mind nonstop and he really needed to talk to her. They'd had their time apart and he'd thought about a lot. Obviously he missed her, that was a no-brainer. But he really needed to sit down and clear some stuff up before they could move on- whether it was as friends or more. Finn just hoped she would be willing to talk about things calmly. When she got all emotional and begged him to take her back it came off as way too desperate and honestly it was annoying. He wanted answers, and apologizing over and over didn't do anything. He knew she was sorry, he just wanted to talk. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he sent her a quick text: hey, meet me in the auditorium? we need to talk. -F He pushed open the thick wooden doors to the auditorium and dropped his backpack into a random chair in the front row. Seeing the drum set sitting in the corner, he climbed onto the stage and began to tap out a simple beat while waiting for Rachel.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Rachel walked nervously into the auditorium after getting Finn's text. Talking seemed inevietable, but why was he asking her? He had given her the impression that he never wanted to speak to her again. She couldn't quite blame him either. She had screwed up, big time, and she almost thought she deserved the way he was treating her. Almost though. Rachel never thinks that she should be treated as rudely as she is. Seeing Finn at the drumset, Rachel leans against the doorframe, waiting for him to finish.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 pm

There were a lot of good things that came with drumming. Aside from the obvious fact that it was fun, Finn loved that playing the instrument allowed him to get out his emotions. He'd never been good with words, and the drums gave him the ability to convey how he was feeling without saying anything at all. Finishing up the random beat he was tapping, he hit the cymbol to end it and let out a deep breath. That felt good. Glancing up he saw Rachel standing by the door, looking freaked out. "Hey," he said finally, standing up from the drum set and moving to sit on the edge of the stage. "You- you should sit. I mean, if you want to. I just thought maybe we could try talking... without either of us yelling."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Rachel smiles as she listens to Finn play. There's something about no singing that sort of endears her to instruments. Sometimes it sounds wonderful. "Not yelling sounds nice," Rachel agreed. She moved up the isle between the chairs, and instead of sitting in a chair, she perched herself on the stage, front and center, where she felt most comfortable. For once, she didn't say anything. She'd rather hear what Finn had to say, because obviously she had already made her opinion known. It's just who she is.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Seeing Rachel sit and not talk was weird. Finn was always used to her taking charge of everything, he usually just sat back and let things happen. It was easier and it made her happy. Apparently, though, he was going to have to take the reins on this one. Well, it kind of made sense, now that he thought about, since he asked her to come and talk to him. "I just want to know why you did it." he said after a minute of quiet. "I mean, I get that you were mad, but what happened with me and Santana was a mistake and we weren't even together. You were with Jesse and I was jealous, so I acted stupid. But we weren't dating then. You know how awful I felt after the deal with Quinn and Puck, how could you do that to me?" He wasn't trying to be mean, he just wanted some answers. He geniunely didn't understand how or why she could do something like that to him.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Staring at her hands in her lap, Rachel bit her lip. She was wrong; not yelling was not nice. At least when someone's yelling at you, you have the chance to yell back. It was the only way should could deal with everyone hating her all the time. "Same reason as you, I guess. I was jealous. I wasn't thinking. I was being stupid. And I was mad that you lied to me, Finn. Anger makes people do stupid things." She looked up at him finally. "I'm sorry I did what I did. I don't know how many more times I can say it."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Finn sighed. Rachel kind of had a point. Granted, that didn't make what either of them did right, but still. "If we get back together then it has to be no lies- ever. Because I can't deal with this again. It hurts too much. Especially with you because you mean a lot to me, Rach." he glanced up to meet her eyes. He really was tired of fighting, and he missed her so damn much it was practically killing him. "100% truth from now on. Deal?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm

"I've missed you too," Rachel admitted quietly. She couldn't believe how fast their relationship was mending, but it strengthened her to know that they loved each other so much that they could get past a fight so devestating. "And deal." Rachel hopped off the stage and spread her arms, hoping for a hug.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Finn knew it would take some time before they got back to where they had been before, but he knew with all his heart that Rachel was the one he was supposed to be with. And he loved her too damn much to let her go. Besides, no matter how miserable this whole thing had made him, the time they spent apart was ten times worse. Climbing down from the stage he swept her into his arms and hugged her tightly before pulling back a little and kissing her softly. "We're starting over." he said firmly.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Rachel gasped as she was almost crushed by Finn's embrace, but relaxed almost immediately. She had missed being hugged by him so much. The holidays had been lonely, although her dads were nice company and kept the house cheery. And her mom had visited briefly, which was really strange, but was sorta nice. Rachel had missed Finn though. And she missed Glee club too, although she was pretty sure they hadn't missed her in the slightest. She kissed him back and sighed when he pulled away. "Starting over," she repeated. "Sounds perfect."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Finn smiled down at the tiny girl in his arms. Their size difference was large, but he kinda liked it sometimes. It made him feel like he could protect her and stuff. "So where's the necklace?" he asked her. "I missed seeing you wear it every day." His mom always told him girls didn't like to be "branded" or whatever, but he liked everyone knowing that Rachel was totally off limits and all his.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:48 pm

[I'll have to reply later, going to go sing! Bye! <3]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Finn_Hudson wrote:Finn smiled down at the tiny girl in his arms. Their size difference was large, but he kinda liked it sometimes. It made him feel like he could protect her and stuff. "So where's the necklace?" he asked her. "I missed seeing you wear it every day." His mom always told him girls didn't like to be "branded" or whatever, but he liked everyone knowing that Rachel was totally off limits and all his.

Rachel's hand flew to her neck where the charm saying 'Finn' usually hung, but of course it wasn't there. "Oh," she remarked, somewhat surprised that she'd forgotten she took it off. "I, uh, took it off. After we broke up. It's at the back of my locker."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Finn placed his girlfriend (god, he'd missed calling her that) back on the floor and took her hand in his. "Well then let's go get it." he said, smiling down at her. "Then we can go celebrate getting back together." Ice cream instantly came to his mind, but burgers or something would work too. Or tacos, or even a sandwich at this point. He was just hungry after all this emotional stuff.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Rachel smiled her first real smile in weeks and intertwined her fingers with his. "Sounds good to me," she says laughing. "I think anything would sound good to me right now." And with that, Rachel leads Finn out of the auditorium to her locker and from there they get food.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

-------------------------
Delilah walked into the auditorium of McKinely High. She had talked to Mr. Schuester about auditioning for Glee Club after she told him about how she left Vocal Adrenaline and how she loved to sing and dance. He eventually said, go for it and audition. She believed that she had the perfect song to audition to, but she wondered what the other students would think of her.

She wasn't the most mature teenager in the world. Actualy, she's not really mature at all. She has Hello Kitty boarder on her bedroom wall and she still sleeps with her Teddy bear. She looked out into the audience area of the auditorium, the spotlight right on her.

"Um...hi!" Delilah said excitedly with a sweet giggle.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 am

Rachel marched into the auditorium with the rest of New Directions behind her. Mrs. Pillsbury had heard from Mr. Schuester, who was still sick, that there would be a new student auditioning for glee club. And since Rachel was technically in charge, it was up to her to oversee it. However, she had been given specific instructions that she was not to pull anything like she had with Sunshine. She huffed, thinking that the way her classmates treated her about all new members after that incident was entirely unfair.

Rachel sat at the desk about halfway up the seats and waited for the rest of the glee clubbers to file into their seats before addressing the young looking girl on the stage. "Delilah Fincham?" she called, and waited impatiently for the other members to stop their rendition of 'Hey There Delilah' before continuing. "Mr. Schuester is out sick, so I, Rachel Berry, as captain of New Directions, will be overseeing your audition. Now, what do you have prepared for us?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:11 am

"Uh..." Delilah trailed, not really understanding Rachel's words at first. She thought that she couldn't audition without Mr. Schuester there. Oh well.

"Oh! I will be singing Natile Grant's The Real Me."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 am

Finn followed in with the rest of the club. He really hoped things would work out better with this Dianna girl than they did with Sunshine. But Rachel was different now, and she had learned her lesson. He knew she could do this if she tried. Finn sat down in the chair next to her and, hearing her introduce herself to the new girl, couldn't help but gently add, "Co-captain babe. Remember?" She needed to work on being less self-centered and he was working on stepping up as a leader in glee. Figuring he would introduce himself to the new girl along with everyone else after she sang, Finn simply sent her an encouraging smile.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 am

"Do you want me to start singing now?" Delilah asked.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Rachel turned to look at Finn, and blinked as she heard his words. "Right. Sorry," she said apologetically. "Co-captain." Rachel looked back at Delilah and resisted rolling her eyes. She had nothing against the girl, really, unless she was a better singer than she was. Which wasn't likely. Not many people were. She just wasn't too keen on letting people into the group. For the most part, New Directions had really good chemistry. Maybe I'm being too quick to judge, Rachel mused to herself. Maybe I should give her a chance. Rachel painted a smile on her face and gestured for her to begin.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Delilah smiled before taking a deep breath. She looked at all of the people who came to hear her sing, then looked at the co-captain couple with her usual bright smile as the music came on.

Foolish heart looks like we're here again
Same old game of plastic smile
Don't let anybody in
Hiding my heartache, will this glass house break
How much will they take before I'm empty
Do I let it show, does anybody know?

But you see the real me
Hiding in my skin, broken from within
Unveil me completely
I'm loosening my grasp
There's no need to mask my frailty
Cause you see the real me

Painted on, life is behind a mask
Self-inflicted circus clown
I'm tired of the song and dance
Living a charade, always on parade
What a mess I've made of my existence
But you love me even now
And still I see somehow

But you see the real me
Unveil me completely
I'm loosening my grasp

Wonderful, beautiful is what you see
When you look at me
You're turning the tattered fabric of my life into
A perfect tapestry
I just wanna be me

But you see the real me
Unveil me completely
I'm loosening my grasp
And you love me just as I am
Wonderful, beautiful is what you see
When you look at me

Delilah finished and realized that her voice was sweeter than normal. She really hoped that it helped her audition a lot. She looked over at Rachel and Finn.

"Was it okay?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 am

Rachel smiled as Delilah began to sing. She had chosen a great song to try and impress them with, and it worked. She wasn't better than Rachel though, which was a relief. What if she had to go through the same thing with Sunshine? Rachel didn't think she could handle it. It didn't really matter what Delilah's voice was like though. Auditions for New Directions were something of a formality. Everyone who had ever auditioned for glee club had gotten in, and it would probably always be like that. "It was definitely okay," Rachel called, grinning. "Welcome to New Directions."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 am

Finn nodded along as Delilah sang her song. She was pretty good! It wasn't better than Rachel's, but he was kind of biased. But she was still had a really good voice, and she would deffinitly be an asset to the club. "Great job!" he clapped once she was finished. Once Rachel had told her she was in he grabbed his girlfriend's hand and stood up, walking over to the new girl. "You sounded really good." he told her. "I'm Finn Hudson, the other co-captain of glee."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next