New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auditorium

+5
Brittany S. Pierce
Delilah Mae
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Auditorium  - Page 2 Empty Re: Auditorium

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 am

Brittany had been here the whole time, coming in with the rest of the group. At first she was really confused as to why they were coming to the Auditorium since they had mostly all given their Disney performances. She smiled as the new girl sang. She clapped when the song was over then played with the hem of her skirt as Rachel took charge like usual.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 am

Delilah stared in shock at what Rachel had said. Were they serious? Did she really sound good enough for New Directions? Delilah looked to her new teammates, or whatever they were suppose to be now. "Thank you so much, you guys! Thanks for actually letting me in!" she exclaimed with her usual childish grin.

She watched as Finn and Rachel walked over to her. "Nice to meet you, Finn. I'm Delilah." Delilah introduced as she look over to Rachel. "Thank you so much for letting me in, Ms. Berry. I won't let you down."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Rachel followed Finn up to the stage and smiled at Delilah's enthusiasm. Maybe new blood was what New Directions needed-at the very least, her presence might get New Directions to stop bickering for a bit. If they didn't want to scare Delilah away, they would shut their mouths for a while and then hopefully for good once the New Directions' "family dinners" started. Rachel grinned at the nickname, but said, "You can just call me Rachel. And you're quite welcome. I'll sure you'll be an assest to New Directions." Rachel asked the two to excuse her for a second, then turned to address glee club. "As you know, Mr. Schuester has been out sick, so he has asked me to tell you this week's glee assignment. He would like us to think back to the artists we listened to growing up, such as the Backstreet Boys and N'SYNC. Mr. Schue would like us to create a mash-up using popular songs from those years. We are allowed to sing with ONE partner of our choosing, but Mr. Schue would like to mix it up a bit and have everyone preform with someone they would not normally choose." With a wave of her hand, Rachel dismissed the glee club and spun back around to face Finn and Delilah.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Delilah smiled. "Thanks again Finn and Ms. B-Rachel. I didn't think you two would accept me that quickly."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"To be honest, everybody gets in to glee. The try outs are just for show, really. But you can actually sing, so that's a bonus!" he shrugged. "It's fun, we're all like one big crazy family. Sorta." Hearing Rachel mention the next assignment, Finn's face fell. Different partners? Damn. That meant he and Rachel couldn't work together. "Who are you partnering with babe?" He tried to think of who he could pair with.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"Who am I gonna partner with? I don't know anyone!" Delilah exclaimed, not sure of what to do.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Rachel looks up at Finn's sad face and said, "I know it sucks, but it's what we have to do. I'm not sure who I'm going to partner with yet. I have a couple ideas, but I have to talk to people first." Rachel bit her lip. She did have ideas, but she had no idea how those people would respond. She gave a tiny shrug and said to Delilah, "Don't worry about it. You've joined glee right at the best time. People will be clamoring to work with you because you have a great voice, and you're new, so you definitely qualify as someone they wouldn't normally work with."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Delilah blushed at Rachel's kind words. "I'm not that good. You're definitely better than me."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

"I'll partner with you." Finn offered to Delilah. "I'm gonna warn you now, though, I suck at dancing." Pairing with the new girl couldn't hurt, could it? The rest of the club had been filled with so much drama lately, maybe a fresh face would help smooth things out. If he couldn't be with Rachel, he might as well try and help the new girl out, right?
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:06 pm

"Well thanks Delilah," Rachel said grinning. "Though I don't know how you know that, considering you've never heard me sing as far as I know." Rachel looked pleased at Finn's offer to partner with the new girl. That was exactly the kind of leadership the group needed right now. She laughed at his dancing comment and said, "It's true. But he has improved slightly. And he can sure carry a tune."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 pm

"Really?! I mean you don't have to. I'm pretty sure you have some friends that you would work better with." Delilah said. She felt like Finn was only offering her his partnership because she was freaking out about not having a partner. She didn't want to take him away from his friends. Oh...

Delilah let out a small giggle at Finn's dancing comment. "Oh it's fine, I've danced with guys with two left feet before. I'm sure you can't be as bad as my worst partner." she said.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:20 pm

"No way, I totally want to partner with you." Finn said earnestly. "You seem pretty cool, and it'll be fun. But I'm gonna say sorry in advance for any broken toes." He glanced at Rachel. "Thanks baby, but we both know it's nothing short of a miracle that you can still walk after all the times we've practiced before."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:30 pm

"It's true," Rachel admitted with a giggle. "Just don't let him anywhere near your feet and you'll be totally fine. After all, Finn's dancing is what sets us apart from all the other glee clubs." Rachel elbowed Finn's side playfully, reminding him of the joke Mr. Schue told them all before preforming at their first Regionals.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"Thank you Finn! I really appreciate it." Delilah said. "And I'll pretty sure you'll do fine with the dancing part, Finn."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

"Exactly!" Finn laughed, remembering how amazing Regionals had been in the back before they went on. Everyone was pumped and unified and ready to take on the world. That was what they needed to get back to. He was hoping they could all go back to being a family. "Oh, hey, we should exchange numbers so we can set up time to practice." He held out his phone so Delilah could type in her phone number.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:32 pm

"Okay." Delilah said as she took Finn's phone before grabbing her own and handing it to him. She quickly typed in her number. "Here you go!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Whitney walks in the auditorium, waiting for that girl he had met the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Rachel breezed through the doors to the auditorium to help the new kid Whitney with an audition piece for glee. She had met him a few days previous and when glee had come into the conversation, he had expressed interest and she had immediately offered her services to prepare him for an audition. She was very excited about the sudden interest in the club, although she did worry about how all the new people would affect their group dynamic. "Hi Whitney!" she said cheerily. "Ready to get started?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:43 pm

"Yep. I've decided on Katy Perry's Fireworks to audition."I said."I can't belive I've already made a freind here."
{I idolize Katy Perry, and Lady GaGa, so beware of my singing to much of them.}

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

"Impressive choice," Rachel said. "Especially for a male. Right, let's just start you off with singing the song, and then I can critique."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm

"Okay."
Whitney sings the song, a bit pitchy, and smiles hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Rachel listened attentively to Whitney as he began to sing. Her pitch perfect ears honed in on several places where he needed work and she smiled slightly as he finished. "Not bad, but there are definitely a few places that need work. For instance, when you sing You just gotta ignite the light, your 'i' vowels are flat. You're dropping your jaw too much. Close the vowel a bit to bring that in tune. Try again," she said with a kind smile.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Whitney trys again, this time better, though there is stillroom for a little improvement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

"Better," Rachel allowed. "You need to do that for all of those vowels, though, not just in that one spot." Rachel moved to the piano on the stage and hit the key. "Hear that? That's where you should be, but you're about 10 cents flat every time." She sat at the piano bench and pressed the key for the starting note. "Here, I'll play the accompaniment while you sing."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:45 pm

"Wooooah livin' on a prayer! Take my hand and we'll make it I swear, wooooah! Living on a prayer!" Finn sang under his breath as he walked through the school. Basketball practice had finally let out and now he was showered and ready to go. He made his way through the halls looking for Rachel, figuring she was either in the choir room or the auditorium. When the choir room turned out to be empty he headed to the auditorium and smiled when he saw her with...... some dude he didn't know? That made his smile lessen slightly. "Hey baby." he said, walking over and putting his arm around her. He glanced at the new guy defensively. "Who are you?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next