New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finchel's Trip

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finchel's Trip Empty Finchel's Trip

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Finn pulled into a parking spot in the Holiday Inn in Cincinatti. Smiling at Rachel he turned the truck off and grabbed their bags, leading her inside. He got their key from the front desk and took her to the elevator up to the sixth floor. "It's not fancy..." he said nervously as they entered the small room. "But it's the best I could get."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Finchel's Trip Empty Re: Finchel's Trip

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Rachel bounced in excitement as Finn pulled into the hotel parking lot. They were finally here! She was practically hopping as Finn checked them in and they went up the elevator. "Don't worry about it," she assures him. "It's perfectly fine."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Finn smiled at her and set their bags down. "Okay, so here's the plan: the show is at eight and Kurt told me about this really nice place to eat so I figured we could go there about six." he glanced at the clock and saw that it was nearly three o'clock. "So... until then we can do whatever we want." he smiled.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:00 am

"Anything we like, huh?" Rachel said with a coy smile. She reached up on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around Finn's neck, and pulled him down gently so she wasn't hanging off his neck. She kissed him gently yet passionately, and stayed with their lips and bodies fused together for several minutes. "Did you have something in mind?" she breathed when they broke apart, lights dancing in her eyes.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 am

Finn moaned into the kiss as his tiny girlfriend pulled him down to her level. Reaching down, he lifted her up to rest on his waist and smiled. "We don't have to do anything you're not ready for." he began. "But before I go saying something stupid, I need you to tell me what that is. Then I can think of all kinds of things to do." He had plenty of ideas already, but the last thing he wanted was for her to feel pressured. Of course, he would be lying to Cheesus if he said that he didn't want her right then and there.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 pm

[The missing posts have been moved to HERE.]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 pm

[Continued from here]

Rachel's hand flew to her neck and she grinned sheepishly. "I thought I covered them all," she said. "Yours look rather nice as well, I must admit." She stepped to his side and looked up at Finn's face. "Ready, then?" she asked.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Finn stood up and turned off the tv, kissing her quickly. "Yup. Let's go." he placed a hand on her lower back and ushered her out to the car, following the directions he had printed out to the new restraunt Kurt had suggested. He couldn't help but smirk as he saw his girlfriend walking just a little funny as they headed to their table. "So, having fun so far?" he asked cheekily once they'd been seated.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Rachel was beaming from sheer happiness as the couple made their way to the restaurant. The entire trip had been more wonderful than she had ever dreamed it would be. She was a bit sore, however. After all, it had been her first time, and they had gone for two rounds, so she was bound to be walking a bit funny. "I'd say so," she replied, smirking. "And yourself?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

"You know, I am." Finn grinned and grabbed her hand across the small table. "I think this may be my favorite trip of all time." he pressed a kiss to her palm. "You're kind of amazing, by the way. Are you hungry?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:14 pm

"I don't think many other trips can compare," Rachel agreed truthfully. "And I'm starving." she admitted. She hadn't paid attention before, but now that they were sitting down to eat, she really was ravenous. Something to do with the sex, she figured. "What's good to eat here?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Finn laughed. "I have absolutely no idea. Kurt suggested it." There was really nothing funny about it, but at the moment everything was funny and perfect. Finn glanced around at the other tables and shrugged. "But it all seems to look good." As the waiter arrived at their table to take their orders Finn gestured to Rachel politely, letting her order first.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Rachel couldn't help but continue smiling. Everything made her utterly giddy right then, but she wouldn't change it for anything. So she was still smiling goofily when the waiter arrived. Glancing down at her menu for any vegan meals, she bit her lip and said, "Could I get a Pad Thai with Tofu?" When the waiter nodded, Rachel nodded a thank you and handed over her menu, then waited for Finn to order.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 pm

"I'll have the grilled chicken and french fries." Finn ordered. "Thanks." once the waitor had left Finn began to think of what they could do once the play was over. It all kind of depended on what Rachel wanted to do, so he voiced his opinion.

[That post SUCKED ROYALLY and I'm sorry I couldn't word it better.]
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 pm

[Tis fine!]

Rachel looked back at Finn once the waiter had left. "I don't know if I've said so yet, but thank you so much for this trip. It's been amazing Finn, and I can't believe you went through all the trouble of getting tickets and a hotel and stuff so we could do this."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Finn smiled. "You're welcome. I just wanted it to be something special that we could remember, you know? I'm just glad it all worked out." It seemed like for so long everything had been messed up and misunderstood, he was happy that everything was finally in it's place and he could really be genuinely happy for once.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Rachel reached across the table and caught hold of Finn's hand. "Don't worry," she assured him. "I will never, ever forget this particular road trip." She was so pleased that everything had started to work out for them, that they had overcome the hardships in their way and that they had come out of it stronger than before.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Finn smiled, pleassed that his plan had been a success. The waiter came then and brought them there food, so they were both silent for a few minutes eating. "So is there anything you feel like doing after the play?" he asked. "I don't know what exactly they have around here, but if there's something you want to do we can see if they have it. I'm up for anything."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Rachel shrugged. "I don't really know the city either," she said. "We could just walk around the city a bit. Or we could go back to the hotel..." she trailed off. "Anything, really, is fine by me." Rachel raised her fork to her mouth and took a rather large bite of her food. "This is really good," she commented. "We might have to start making trips here just for the food."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 pm

"We can do both." Finn said easily. "We gotta make a stop on the way back anyway." he took another bite of his food and nodded. "The food, the privacy... it's all pretty good here."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

"It is," she agreed. Rachel ate in silence for a moment, then something he said registered in her mind and she asked, "Why do we need to make a stop?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Finn leaned in close and smirked. "If we plan on doing any more of what we did earlier, then we need to stop and get more... protection." he said quietly.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

Rachel's pulse quickened as she heard Finn's words. "Oh," she breathed, tongue darting out of her mouth to moisten her suddenly dry lips. "You only brought two?" she questioned. She wondered at her reaction. Surely, she wasn't to turn into a whore. LikeSantana. She worried for a second, but then caught sight of the look Finn was giving her and suddenly she didn't care too much whether or not she was a whore or not. Besides, who would ever find out that they had had sex? Rachel certainly had no one to tell.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Finn nodded. "Yeah, I didn't want to, like, buy a bunch and make you feel like we had to do anything if you didn't want to. Those were the only two I kept in my wallet." That was just something guys did. In case he was ever out and all of a sudden.... like earlier, then they didn't have to worry. But if they planned on taking advantage of the room they had once the play was over, he certainly needed to stock up.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm

"Oh. Ok then. Pit stop it is then," Rachel agreed, grinning. They finished their meals in comfortable silence. Once the check had been paid, the couple wove their way through the restuarant and out the front door. Rachel beamed up at Finn and asked excitedly, "Ready to go?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum