New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finchel's Trip

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finchel's Trip - Page 4 Empty Re: Finchel's Trip

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm

"Anything," she sighed. "Anything sounds fine with me." She closed her eyes and brushed her lips against his. If she had thought that the times they had had sex were perfect, it was nothing compared to just then. There was no way to express how much love she felt for him, not then, not ever. All she could do to show him was to kiss him over and over again.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Finn grinned against her lips, pressing several long kisses to her mouth. Finally he set her back down and pulled her close to his side, arms still tightly wrapped around her, and walked back to the lobby. The woman at the desk presented them with a basket.

"Congratulations." she recited dully. "Please enjoy a complimentary Newlyweds Gift Basket on the house. May you have many happy lifetimes together." she clapped twice and turned, walking away from the desk and off to only God knew where.

Finn shrugged and glanced at the basket. He loved presents, no matter who they were from. Inside the basket there was a bottle of cheap champagne, a large white cupcake with a heart on the icing, a copy of their marriage license, and a polaroid. Apparently someone had snapped a photo of their first kiss as a married couple.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Rachel raised an eyebrow at the woman's tone. No need to sound so bitter. She didn't care too much, though. Nothing could burst her happy bubble right then. She peeked into the basket to see the contents and pulled out the picture of their kiss. She smiled softly looking at it, though it was slightly weird that someone had creeped in the background of their wedding to take that. Still, it was rather sweet. Rachel wouldn't mind looking back at it to bring back all the memories of that night. Moving the champagne bottle out of the way to take a look at everything else, Rachel giggled, "I guess we know what we'll be doing tonight."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Finn chuckled and picked up the basket. It was pretty cool of them to do that, even if the woman at the counter clearly wasn't the friendliest person in the world. Tucking one arm around Rachel he lead her back out to the car for the short drive back to the hotel. Just before sliding the key into their door he paused. "We're doing this right." he told her, giving her the basket to hold while he swept her up in his arms and struggled to get the key in. After a minute he managed it, and was able to carry her over the threshold properly. Almost everything else about this evening was unconventional, but at least this he could do.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Rachel gasped in delight as she was plucked off her feet in front of their hotel room. She giggled as she realised what he was doing and neatly arranged the basket on her lap so she could wrap her arms around his neck. It wasn't even their own home, but it was better than nothing. Rachel kissed him sweetly once they were over the threshold. "Since when are you a man of tradition?" she teased.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Finn shrugged and smiled at her. "Since now I guess." He set her gently down on the bed and set the basket on the table by the window, shrugging off his jacket before walking back to lie next to her. "I love you Rachel Hudson." he grinned. "Sorry, I can't stop saying it." He was just too damn excited.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Rachel felt a thrill run through her as Finn spoke her new name. She honestly didn't think she'd ever get used to it, and that chills would run up her spine every time she heard it. "It's alright," she said. "I won't tire of hearing it." Rachel reached for his face and ran a finger lightly along his lips. She wanted to take a moment to memorize his face. She had already done so by sight, but she felt she needed to by touch.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Finn closed his eyes as Rachel's hands ran along his face. He had always loved her hands- they were soft and delicate, dainty even, just like a girl's hands should be. He took her palm against his lips and kissed it gently before moving in to capture her mouth with his own. He could do that everyday for the rest of his life, and now he was going to be able to. He doubted he would ever get tired of it.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:46 pm

[OMG I DIED! *sings MARRY YOU* RACHEL! CHANGE YOUR LAST NAME!! CHANGE YOUR LAST NAME! like on the forum too!]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

It really was something like heaven, lying there, feeling their lips move together in perfect harmony. It was everything Rachel could have asked for: sharing the most heated and love filled kisses she had ever had in her life, and alone with and married to the man she considered her true soul mate. It was almost too good to be true. Rachel ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to her, needing to close any space between them and wanting to feel the heat from his body.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Finn could feel the desire burning deep down inside of him, and the friction their bodies made together was a perfect combination of torture and bliss. He pulled back from her lips to grin evily at her. "I think we have two options here." he announced. "We can go with Option One and eat that cake we got and drink the champagne, or there's Option Two, which involves a lot less clothing. You can pick."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Rachel let out a small whine as he broke the contact between their mouths. She grinned, however, when she heard his words. "Hmm, so difficult," she teased. She pulled his head back down and brushed her lips along his lips and across his jawbone until she reached his ear. "No reason we can't have both," she breathed.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Finn's ears perked at her suggestion. "Hmm. I like the sound of that.." he said, rolling over to pepper her face with kisses. After a moment he stood and grabbed two stem wine glasses from the tiny cabinet and popped the bottle of chapagne open. He poured the bubbly liquid and passed one of the glasses to her, clinking the glass together and kissing her gently. "To the new Mr. and Mrs. Hudson." he toasted.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm

"To the new Mr. and Mrs. Hudson," she echoed against his lips. Rachel broke the kiss after a minute and crawled onto Finn's lap, holding her glass aloft so she didn't spill it. She sat with her back to his chest and leaned her head against him, melting into his embrace. Rachel normally wasn't one for alcohol, but it was a special night, so Rachel took a small sip of the champagne. The drink burned slightly as she swallowed, but she figured it was due to her lack of drinking experience, so once she had gotten over it she took another sip.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Finn leaned back against the headboard of the bed, his wife- he still couldn't stop saying it: Rachel was his wife now- nestled comfortably in his lap. He alternated between kissing her neck and drinking from his glass of champagne- the stuff tasted kinda crappy but it was alcohol and he figured they might as well celebrate now before they got home and were murdered by their families and friends.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Rachel purred happily as she felt Finn's mouth on her neck every now and then. She stretched her legs and toyed with her husband's feet using her own. Her husband-it was a strange thought, she had to admit, but it felt oddly right at the same time. She wanted to sing it to the world. That is, until she remembered her world, composed of Lima, would probably send them to separate mental institutes once they got home. "What are you thinking about?" she asked softly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Finn let out a sigh, glancing down at their intertwined legs. Everything seemed to easy right now- it was like paradise or something. He kind of wished they'd never leave, but it would probably be hard to rehearse for glee in a seperate city. "Just what's going to happen when we go back tomorrow." he admitted. "It's gonna be bad, and everybody's gonna be pissed... but I just don't care. And I'm also thinking about where we're gonna live."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm

"Maybe we should talk to my dads first," she suggested. "They're bound to be more supportive because of the whole 'rights to marriage' thing. It would be good to have some support." Rachel huffed as she reflected on the fact that people would give them hell for what they had done, but really, who could tell them off once they spun a tale of true love? And it wouldn't even be a tale, but a true story. "Living together," Rachel murmured. "I'd love that, but that's a lot of money. Can teenagers even get the kind of money it takes to maintain a home?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 pm

"Yeah, that sounds good. But my mom might be hurt if we don't tell her first." Finn admitted. "How about we just tell them together?" Then they could just get it over with. When she brought up money, he frowned. He still worked at Sheets N Things part time, but there way no way they could live off of that. "Yeah... Maybe we should live at one of our houses?" he suggested lamely, knowing there was no way that would ever work.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 pm

"I'm not entirely sure your mom is going to be happy either way," Rachel said guilty. She had met the elder Mrs. Hudson, now Mrs. Hummel, before, and she had always liked her. Carole had been like the mother figure Rachel had never gotten to have. She would never admit that, of course, seeing as that would be rather creepy, but it was still true and Rachel hated to have done something that would upset Mrs. Hummel even if it made her happier than she had ever been. "But telling them together might work too. If your mom and Mr. Hummel have my dads around at the same time, it might work in our favour." She sighed at the house issue. "I have a feeling we might be forced to live separately," she voiced. "I can't see anyone giving us what we want so easily in this matter."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

"We'll figure it out." Finn promised. He had no idea how, but things had to work out right? They were married, and nothing their parents said or did would change that. Right? It was legal now, and they couldn't change the law. "I'm gonna take care of you Rachel, I promise." he leaned down and captured her lips gently. "From now on it's you and me. We're a package deal, you know? No more Just Finn or Just Rachel- it's Finn-and-Rachel. The end."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:03 pm

"Sounds good to me," Rachel agreed. She kissed him back softly for a moment then smiled faintly and pulled away. "How about that delicious looking cake now?" she suggested, and pulled away from his arms and rolled off the couch. She pulled Finn off along with her and walked them over to the table. "This will be a good enough substitute for a wedding cake, don't you think?"

Last edited by Rachel Berry-Hudson on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 pm

"Absolutely." Finn nodded. "All that matters is that we're together and happy." he grabbed the small cake from the basket and gripped the small plastic knife with his hand over hers, slicing it together. "I know it's cheesy but we have to do it." he said with a chuckle, grabbing a piece of the cake and holding it up to her mouth.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes in mock exasperation, but giggled, grabbed a piece of cake, linked her arms with his, and they fed each other the cake. Then, quick as lightening, Rachel dragged a finger through the cake and wiped the icing on Finn's nose. Rachel pursed her lips to keep from laughing hysterically at the sight of her husband standing with icing on the tip of his nose.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Finn's eyes went wide as he suddenly felt the sticky icing on his nose. No. She. Didn't. But apparently she did. So really, that only gave him once choice.... "That's it!" he shouted with a grin, grabbing a handful of cake and smushing it on her face. His wife was gonna get it now!
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum