New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finchel's Trip

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finchel's Trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Finchel's Trip

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Finn chuckled at her excitement and nodded. "Yeah, let's go." In practically no time at all they were at the theatre where Finn produced their tickets and lead her inside. Their seats were in a balcony not too far from the stage, and once again he knew that he owed Kurt majorly for getting such awesome seats. "This is cool." he said, motioning to the large dragon set up above the stage.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

"Finn this is great!" Rachel exclaimed as they entered the building. She stared in wide-eyed wonderment as he lead the way to their seats. It was no Broadway, of course, but it was better than anything in Lima, that was for sure. "Thanks again for this Finn," she said sincerely. "I really appreciate it." She leaned over the armrest to peck his cheek.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Finn smiled at her and kissed her nose. "You're welcome." He shut up when the lights began to flicker, lacing his fingers through hers and settling into his seat to watch the performance. He was actually pretty excited to see the show. Kurt had told him the basic plot and he'd always loved Wizard of Oz as a kid. Plus, Kurt had promised that it wasn't just a musical about two girls- apparently there was a bad guy and cool clothes and wigs and freaky stuff that was hard to explain, but Kurt had assured him that he would enjoy. And as the musical progressed, Finn found that he was getting really into it. He felt really bad for Dr. Dillamond and rolled his eyes at Madam Morrible and her rude ways. And surprisingly, Fiyero, Elphaba, and Glinda somewhat reminded him of himself, Rachel, and Quinn.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Rachel eyes widened as the lights began to dim and the curtain opened. She had moved to the edge of her seat and watched with rapt attention. She held her breath the entire time. It was one thing to watch it online, but an entirely new experience to watch it live. When the Act I finale started, Rachel couldn't help but sing along under her breath. It had always been one of her favourite songs ever, only now she couldn't sing it without thinking of her first glee club diva-off with some fondness, and she wished Kurt was there so they could duet together in the audience.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 pm

When the final note sounded and Elphaba held up her broom in victory, Finn stood up and appaluded along with the rest of the crowd. He was really impressed, and the show was only halfway over! "That's really good!" he told Rachel, once the lights had turned back on for intermission. "I'm actually really surprised at how much I like it."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Rachel popped out her seat in breathless applause as Elphie's triumphant last note rang through the theater. "It's one of the best for a reason," she said. "But I'm glad it doesn't bore you. It would be awful if you just sat there through something you didn't like just for me."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Finn held back from telling her that he did that all the time, and would continue to do so in the future. "Yeah, me too." he agreed instead. "You seem pretty into it. I'm glad you're having fun. Elphaba is like one of your dream roles right?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Rachel would feel terrible if she knew that little fact. So maybe it's best not to mention it to her. She shrugged with a small smile on her face. "Yeah, I suppose it is. I mean, what's more fun than being painted green for three hours under hot lights and being hoisted up into the air by nothing but wires?" She laughed.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Finn laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like a blast!" he looked at her. "You'd love it and you know it." When the lights began to flicker again, he grabbed her hand and turned back to the stage. The rest of the play passed quickly: he totally cheered when the fight scenes went down, and felt sad at the end for Elphaba when she could never let Glinda know the truth. It really did give off a good message, and Finn considered maybe hainging out with Puck more often if he would stop being such a douche bag. When the finale had finished he stood with everyone else and applauded as the actors took their bows. By the time the curtain had closed he glanced at Rachel. "So, how much did you like it?" he asked with a grin.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

"Of course I'd love it!" Rachel said cheerily. She hopped back into her seat as soon as the lights began to dim again. She was completely enthralled the entire show, and sang along with everything, but under her breath so she didn't disturb anyone. Rachel turned back to Finn after it had all finished, and beamed at him. "I loved it!" she exclaimed. "That was seriously amazing!"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Finn grinned at her reaction. "That's what I was going for. I'm glad you're having a good time." His plan had worked out perfectly, and the bright smile on his girlfriend's face was worth every ounce of effort he'd put into it. He stood up from his chair and rested his hand on the small of her back as they walked back outside. "Where to?" he asked. "It's your night."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Rachel relaxed into Finn's side once his arm was around her. "Anywhere," she sighed. "Anywhere sounds perfect." She didn't care at all where or how they spent their night, so long as they spent it together. That was all that was really important. An idea popped into her mind, and Rachel tilted her head up to look at him, trusting him to make sure she didn't run into anyone or anything. "Why don't we drive around and go for ice cream, or something?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Finn's eyes lit up at the prospect of ice cream. "Great idea babe." he leaned down to drop a kiss onto her lips. "But how about we just walk? We can come back and get the car later. It feels good out here tonight." He glanced both ways on the street and noticed that just down the road seemed to be some sort of shopping area. They were bound to have ice cream there, right? He wrapped his arm around Rachel's shoulders and started walking away from the theater, glancing up at the bright sky above them and breathing in the cool, crisp air.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Rachel sighed in disappointment as Finn broke the kiss. "Walking sounds great," she said. She began to keep step with him as they made their way down the street. "And let's not forget that drug store detour," she reminded him mischivously. Rachel nudged him with her hip. "What are you thinking about?" she asked curiously.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"I promise you Rach, I will not forget that." Finn said with a smirk. And then, after a moment, he answered her question. "How much stuff can change. Like, how I'm in a completely different place than I was a few years ago and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life." Seeing the ice cream parlor come into view he walked up to the counter and gestured for Rachel to go first.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Rachel stepped up to the window and ordered a hot fudge sundae. After recieving and paying for her dessert, she stepped aside to let Finn place his order. Taking a big bite from her sundae, Rachel asked quietly, "Any specific person responsible for that?" She wanted to know if she had anything to do with it, because sometimes it felt like no one was really all too happy when she was around.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Firstly, Finn paid for the ice cream because he's a gentleman FYI. ;] And he ordered a caramel sundae, then paid for both of their treats, and continued their walk. Hearing her question he looked down at Rachel in shock. How could she not know? "Are you joking? Rach, it's all because of you. Everything I have in my life now is because you were brave enough to try and break how things were normally done. You inspired me to do what I loved and not what I felt like I had to do." he shrugged. "I used to think being different was the worst thing about me. You taught me that it's actually the best thing."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm

OK then Finn paid. Smile Rachel smiled softly, looking down at the cup in her hands. "You make it sound like you're the luckiest person in the world when really it's the other way around. But thank you anyways. It means a lot to me," she said sincerely. Her hand searched for his and clasped it tightly when she found it.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 pm

"You saved me Rach." Finn said simply. "No two ways about it." Tossing his empty cup into a grabage can he turned into a corner drug store. "You need anything?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound non-chalant and hide his smirk.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Rachel felt a wave of warmth spread through her body as she heard Finn's words. They weren't bad for each other at all, contrary to what everyone said about them. They would prove to everyone that they were perfect for each other, made for each other even. "As you saved me," she murmered. She bit her lip to keep from a grin from spreading across her face. "I don't need anything more than you're getting," she said casually. She leaned against the wall outside to finish her sundae while Finn went into the store to buy protection.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 am

Ten minutes later Finn walked out of the store holding a plastic bag. "I got some sparkling grape juice and package of Hostess cupcakes too." He told her. He felt weird just rushing in to buy condoms, so he'd grabbed a few other items and hoped the cashier wouldn't pay much attention. Lucky for him the guy was a bored looking emo kid and seemed to be stoned, so the fact that he was buying a fairly decent sized box was overlooked. Finn knew they wouldn't use the entire contents on the trip, but it was better to stock up while he wasn't in Lima, right?
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 am

"Still hungry?" Rachel asked. She peeked into the bag to look at the contents and raised an eyebrow once she saw the box. "You don't plan on getting through all of those while we're here, are you? Because that might exhust me 'till I'm near dead," she joked, but really she was actually kind of serious. Rachel chucked the empty ice cream cup in the trash and linked her arm through his and began to head back towards Finn's car.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:30 am

"Nah, I do want you to be able to walk when we get back." Finn teased. "I mean, it might raise some suspicion..." As he opened the door of the car for her he paused and pulled her in for a tender kiss. "I needed one to hold me over." he said sweetly as he shut the door. He noticed a few older couples staring as he climbed into the drivers seat and shrugged. He didn't really care what they thought.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 am

Rachel giggled as she was almost quite literally swept off her feet. She closed her eyes and moved her lips against his, not bothering with tongue, just loving the way their bodies fit together almost perfectly. "You really couldn't have waited?" she asked, chuckling. She pouted when he broke away and climbed into the car. As he shrugged, Rachel followed his line of view until her eyes rested on a group of scandalised looking older people and she rolled her eyes. As if they hadn't been just as public about their relationships at any point in their lives. The hypocrisy of some people was astounding.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Once back at the hotel Finn set the food on the table and the box on the nightstand. He wasted no time in sliding off his blazer and removing his shoes. He was all for comfort, and the fact that they had been dressed up for hours now made him more than ready to get back his lounge pants. He flipped on the TV to a random old movie and glanced at Rachel, wondering what she would do next.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum