New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 am

Kurt smiled radiantly up at Blaine. "I love you, too," he mouthed, letting go of Blaine's curls to caress his cheek lovingly. He was certain that he couldn't possibly ever feel like this about another person. Ever. He could feel the embarrassing well of tears in his eyes and quickly blinked them away before they'd be mistaken for anything but his overemotional swell of joy and just...pure love and this perfect moment and..."Cum with me," he whispered, arching up against Blaine again as he felt his body tensing as his intense orgasm began, felt himself tightening around Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Blaine leaned into the touch, smiling back at Kurt. In Blaine's mind, Kurt was no doubt the most beautiful boy he'd ever met, and he wanted nothing more than to promise forever with him and only him. He whined at Kurt's words, body moving with his boyfriend's as if they were meant to fit together the way they did. He moved one hand up to grab at Kurt's, intertwining their fingers as he squeezed lightly at his boyfriend's hand, lips dropping to Kurt's for a passionate, loving kiss before he felt Kurt tightening around him, sending him over the edge as he finally came with his boyfriend, crying out his name with nothing less than sheer pleasure as he rode out his orgasm, rocking his hips down with Kurt's as he panted out his name over and over again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 am

Kurt was again struck by Blaine's sheer beauty as he saw the look of pure ecstacy reflected back at him on his boyfriend's face. He pressed his body up against Blaine's, his breath completely stolen by the intensity of his orgasm. He could feel himself cuming in thick ropes that splattered across his belly and chest, but paid that little mind. He could only mouth words but did so, over and over again, "I love you I love you..." He continued to rock his hips as he regained control over his body, and used that control to try to extend Blaine's pleasure by alternately contracting and releasing his muscles around Blaine. He could feel his energy rapidly depleating as he began to come down off his high, but his hand continued to languidly caress Blaine's cheek and stroke his hair, and he arched up to place featherlite kisses along Blaine's neck and jaw.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 04, 2012 4:34 am

Blaine sighed at Kurt's light kisses, tilting his head until his lips brushed against Kurt's, eyes fluttering open as he smiled down at his boyfriend. He loved the way Kurt's fingers felt in his hair, and he just wanted to stay in this moment forever, lying in bed with Kurt without anyone else to stop them. "I love you so much," he murmured, pulling back down and just completely losing himself in Kurt's gaze. "That was..." He licked his lips, trailing off before correcting himself. "You are so, so perfect."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue May 08, 2012 9:16 am

"It was," Kurt softly agreed with Blaine's unfinished comment. "You're incredible and you are so perfect," he added, his eyes shining as he smiled up at Blaine. He carefully lowered his legs to a more natural position, letting them drape comfortably over Blaine's hips and loosely wrapping around his boyfriend's waist.

"I just want to stay like this forever." He felt a little lump growing in his throat as he realized that once this weekend was over, they would be living in different towns. Not going to the same school. They would be going to rival schools, even. He didn't want to ruin this moment with those thoughts, though. They'd be fine; they still had weekends and he'd go up to Dalton as often as his dad would let him and he was certain Blaine would come to him when his dad wouldn't let him go.

He stretched up to nuzzle lightly against Blaine's cheek before dropping back, gently pulling Blaine down against him. "I...I love the way you feel on top of me," he admitted bashfully. "You make me feel so...safe and cherished and...I hope you feel the same because I am head-over-heals-cliche-ly in love with you and I can't imagine ever feeling this way for anyone else, ever and...I...I am so completely yours."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Blaine smiled as he brushed his fingers across Kurt's cheek, hazel eyes never leaving Kurt's as he studied all the colors of blue and green that went into his boyfriend's eyes. "I know the feeling," he replied softly, fingers brushing some of the hair from Kurt's face. He didn't want to think about it, but once this weekend he'd be back at Dalton without Kurt, and while it was nice getting to see Kurt on weekends and call him every night, it definitely wasn't the same. Even with all the Warblers adoring him, he'd never really had a close friend who he could talk to, not like Kurt. He had his solos, and that was about it.

He couldn't help but blush and chuckle at Kurt's comment, ducking his head to hide a wide smile that reached his eyes, causing them to crinkle up at the corner because he'd just lost his virginity to his boyfriend, best friend, and love of his life, and he really couldn't be happier. "I do," he promised, bringing his eyes back up to meet Kurt's. "I don't want to feel like this with anyone else, only you."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Kurt loved the way the corners of Blaine's eyes crinkled when he smiled, and he couldn't help but return the grin. He locked his legs with Blaine's, wrapped his arms around, and in one smooth move he flipped them both over so that he was on top. "You better only feel this way with me, Blaine Warbler," he growled as he poked Blaine lightly in the chest, though the giggle he let out belied the words. He stopped poking and settled comfortably against Blaine. He wanted to wake up like this every morning; go to bed like this every night.

He felt the small ache in his chest again, knowing that was not going to be possible--at least not for a couple years once they were out of high school. And then there was college. What if...what if they didn't end up going the same place? What if they ended up clear across the country from each other? The miles between Lima and Westerville already seemed far too vast!

He squeezed Blaine into a tighter hug. "Because I am never letting go of you," he added to his previous declaration.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Blaine laughed as Kurt poked at him, and smiled as he brushed his lips against Kurt's. He let out a quiet 'oomph' as Kurt rolled them over, laughing as he failed to stop smiling. "Absolutely no one else, I promise," he assured with happy grin. "You know, I sort of love having you on top of me." He just loved everything about Kurt at this rate. He was perfect and Blaine couldn't imagine being like this with anyone else, let alone feel this way about anyone else.

"I am...still inside of you." He pointed out the obvious, blushing and smiling sheepishly. "You're not too sore, right? I wasn' t too rough?" He started to panick slightly, wondering if maybe he was just...horrible in bed or hurt Kurt in any way.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 13, 2012 9:29 am

Kurt blushed, too, but couldn't stop smiling. His eyes widened, though, as he heard the growing concern in Blaine's questions. He shook his head, leaning down to brush his lips across Blaine's. "Not at all," he assured quickly, pressing another kiss. "You were--are--incredible. I love you," he assured, kissing along Blaine's jaw until his lips were next to Blaine's ear. "And I love you being inside me," he purred.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Blaine quickly relaxed at Kurt's reassurance, smiling as he leaned up into the kiss. "Well, that makes two of us, then," he replied quietly, eyes lingering on Kurt's lips before he was looking back up at Kurt's eyes again. "I love you too." He let out a soft laugh as Kurt kissed along his jaw, cheeks flushing and breath catching as Kurt purred into his ear. He would have loved to come up with some witty or equally sexual line in reply, but as he licked his lips and tried to stop blushing all that came out was a soft, quiet, "Good."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Kurt chuckled lightly at the way Blaine's blush deepend. He nuzzled briefly against Blaine's cheek then gently brushed his lips against Blaine's again. He was a little concerned, though. He was completely serious about loving the feeling of Blaine inside him, but now that Blaine was...soft within him--and still wearing the condom...Kurt felt his own blush deepening and his own concern starting. "Is...is it uncomfortable now?" he asked gently. "Do you need me to move?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Blaine smiled as Kurt nuzzled at his cheek, turning his head just in time to meet his boyfriend's kiss. "What? No, no, you're fine," Blaine smiled, kissing at Kurt's cheek as he started blushing. Truthfully, it did feel a bit weird now that he thought of it; having Kurt inside him now that he wasn't hard, not to mention the condom wasn't exactly fresh and clean anymore. "A few more minutes."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm

"We have all the time in the world," Kurt murmured whistfully, knowing it wasn't entirely true. But they did have the whole weekend. And he intended to make sure every moment of it was as close to perfect as it could be. He rested his forehead against Blaine's, and closed his eyes, reveling in the feel of Blaine's breath against his lips.

He loved the way their bodies fit together. He swore he could even feel Blaine's heart beating against his chest as he settled his weight evenly over Blaine's. He tried not to think about how...messy they both were. He didn't want the moment to end but...he was kind of sticky and sweaty and...and he didn't care. Right now he was exactly where he wanted to be. Still...he felt a little bit of a wicked smile gracing his lips as he thought about how much fun they could have while cleaning up. "Mmmm, a few minutes," he agreed, even as his body started reacting to thoughts of Blaine in the shower. Water cascading down that gorgeous body. God, his boyfriend was so sexy and...okay so he had the hormones of a teenage boy. "Then we really ought to clean up..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Having Kurt two hours away was a lot more difficult than Blaine had expected, but so far they'd been able to make it work, even if Blaine missed his boyfriend constantly. That really just gave him all the more reason to enjoy this weekend while he could. Just him and Kurt, no one else to worry about and no distance to keep them apart.

His arms moved to wrap loosely around Kurt's waist as he nuzzled his face against his boyfriend's neck. "Mmm, I'd like that," Blaine agreed, kissing lightly at Kurt's neck. "But I don't wanna move," he mumbled as an afterthought, kissing against at Kurt's neck as he trailed his hands along the fine lines and curves of his boyfriend's back. Actually, a shower sounded amazing and he couldn't think of anything he'd rather do with Kurt if they really had to clean up soon.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Kurt let out small delighted mewling noises as he felt Blaine's lips against his neck and he pressed himself into the touches. There was no way he could ever deny that was complete putty in Blaine's hands. He was very sentitive to every little touch...to the extent he wondered a little bit if he was normal. Either way, he enjoyed every moment, craved every touch.

Kurt chuckled a little at Blaine's mention of not wanting to move. He was actually torn with that dilemma as well. He could happily lie here all night just cuddling...or perhaps more than cuddling. Okay so thinking of Blaine in the shower was a huge turn-on, but so was just lying here with him touching. "We can stay as long as you want," he assured, gently stroking Blaine's hair. He supposed that they should clean up a little bit, though, whether they decided to cuddle or do more. That didn't mean Blaine had to move, though. He grinned affectionately down at Blaine. "Or if you prefer, I can...take care of you right here. You won't have to move a muscle...well...maybe one or two..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Blaine's eyes fell shut as he felt Kurt's fingers moving through his curls. For someone who always did his hair up in gel, he actually loved having his hair touched and played with, by Kurt especially since he was the only person to really get to see Blaine like this. "Hmm, I think I might be able to move," Blaine smiled, not wanting to miss out on showering with Kurt and showering in general, but mostly with Kurt. "For you," he added, peeking an eye open as his lips pulled into a slight smirk.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon May 14, 2012 1:22 pm

"Don't over exert yourself there," Kurt teasingly warned. He kissed Blaine's forehead before very carefully easing his body up. He felt Blaine sliding out of him, and felt a pang of loss at the sensation. He felt in his heart that he and Blaine would be together for years (honestly, his heart was certain they'd be together for a lifetime, but he didn't want to get too ahead of himself) so it was a little silly to feel sad that this first was now behind them. Still...he knew things were changing. Not that having sex was change in a bad way--it was as close to perfect as he could imagine it being (without having happened in a field of lilacs), and he certainly felt even closer to Blaine than he'd ever imagined. But...it made their impending seperation even harder to fathom.

He sat back on his haunches, and let his hands run slowly down the length of Blaine's body. He eased back a little bit so that he could carefully remove the condom, which he tied off and tossed into the garbage before crawling back up Blaine's body to plant another kiss. "Thank you for making everything so perfect," he whispered.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon May 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Blaine chuckled at Kurt's teasing, eyes crinkling up in amusement as his boyfriend kissed at his forehead. He grimaced as Kurt pulled away, feeling a bit sore at suddenly being pulled out of Kurt, but it lasted only a few seconds before it faded away. Maybe he was getting too far ahead of himself, but he really didn't want anyone but Kurt and he couldn't see that changing anytime soon. Kurt made him happier than anyone else, and Blaine had always trusted him from the beginning with just about everything.

He watched lazily as Kurt rolled the condom off and tied it, eyes never leaving his boyfriend as he tossed it into the garbage, though a smile quickly formed across his lips as Kurt crawled back up to kiss him. "I love you," he murmured back, resting the palm of his hand against Kurt's cheek. "You deserve perfect."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed May 23, 2012 11:18 am

Kurt smiled down at Blaine as he nuzzled into Blaine's hand before leaning down to place another soft kiss to his boyfriend's already kiss-swollen lips. He eased his body to the side so that he was only partially lying against Blaine's chest, pressed into his boyfriend's side. He languidly ran his fingers up and down Blaine's chest and belly, sighing contentedly as he tucked his face against Blaine's neck, pressing a few light kisses.

He really could just lie here cuddling all weekend and be happy...except for the fact that he was slowly becoming conscious of how sticky he felt down there. The condom hadn't been gross and he didn't really hurt (aside from a few muscles that were complaining a bit) so he didn't suspect injury; he figured it was most likely just remnants from the condom and lube. If it wasn't, he'd be completely mortified!

That was the only thought that convinced him that it was time to move. That didn't mean they couldn't return, but...he kissed Blaine one more time before sliding from the bed. He smiled down at Blaine. "I'll be right back...or you can join me," he suggested in a sultry voice as he backed toward the bathroom.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Blaine smiled as he rested his head against his pillow, smiling happily over at Kurt and sighing at all the attention he was getting from Kurt's hands and lips. If it weren't for the fact that he really would have liked a shower, he would have loved laying here with his boyfriend for the rest of their weekend together. When Kurt got up from the bed, Blaine felt a little more motivated to get up and actually shower. He sat up on the bed, leaning back on his hands as he returned Kurt's smile.

He licked his lips at the sudden change in Kurt's tone, eyes locked on his boyfriend before he was grinning and climbing out of bed, as well. Within seconds, he was at Kurt's side, arms wrapping loosely around his waist as he leaned over to kiss at Kurt's neck. "You really think I was going to let you shower without me?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Kurt giggled a little bit even as he quirked an eyebrow. "Let me?" he challenged playfully, even as he draped his arms around Blaine's shoulders, letting his head tip back slightly, welcoming the attention his boyfriend was paying to his neck. He wondered how Blaine just seemed to know all of his most sensitive erogenous spots. Sure he was a teenage boy and all, but was it really normal for every little touch to turn him on? Every little touch, every flick of the tongue...Kurt let out a small hum as he felt Blaine's lips on his neck. Oh.

"I'd like to see you just try to stop me...well I would if I didn't really want you to join me," he added silkily. He somewhat reluctantly stepped backward--away from those amazing kisses. His hands trailed quickly down the length of Blaine's arms until he could gently grasp his boyfriend's wrists. He let his thumbs rub softly over the smooth skin as he walked backward into the bath, pulling Blaine with him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Blaine smirked at the question, nodding teasingly in reply as he let his arms stay where they were around Kurt's waist. He took advantage of the way Kurt tilted his head back, his lips kissing and nipping at his boyfriend's work as he gave all his attention to the soft, pale skin. He chuckled lightly against Kurt's neck at his comment, pulling back a bit as he felt Kurt stepping away. He'd love nothing more than to join Kurt for a shower, especially when it meant he'd get to see his boyfriend completely naked and dripping wet in front of him. He let Kurt guide him towards the bathroom, eyes locked on his boyfriend's as h felt his thumbs rubbing at his wrists.

"Oh, do you now?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 pm

"Oh, I really do," Kurt admitted freely, a slightly wolfish expression on his face as he led Blaine into the bath. He reluctantly let go long enough to turn the water on to let it warm. He once again draped his arms over Blaine's shoulders, and leaned down to plant a quick kiss.

"You've spoiled me. If it were up to me, I'd never shower without you." He swallowed thickly as he was hit once again with the painful reminder that he wouldn't be waking up next to Blaine every morning now that he was no longer at Dalton. He quickly covered, wrinkling his nose with distaste. "Except, of course, when you're away at school, because there's just no excuse for not showering." He shuddered exaggeratedly. "Of course you could always transfer to McKinley just so you could come by every morning," he suggested lightly; not serious, but...yes, of course he wished it were a possibility.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Blaine smirked as he followed after Kurt, eyes never leaving his boyfriend as he waited for him to turn on the water. "Oh?" He smiled as he let his hands wrap around Kurt's waist, his hands brushing against the soft skin of his back. "Well, I'm glad to know I'm not stopping you from showering," he teased, a playful smile on his lips as he leaned in to brush them against Kurt's for a brief kiss. He only smiled at the idea of transferring, though it was somewhat forced because really he'd love being with Kurt every day. Kurt knew he'd been taunted back at his old school and that it was the reason he went to Dalton, but Blaine had never really explained much past that. Sadie Hawkins wasn't something he normally brought up, nor did he often talk about the details of his past school, but public schools and him just...didn't mix well. He wanted to be brave enough to go to McKinley with Kurt, but he wasn't sure that he could.

"That would certainly make my mornings that much better."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5