New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Kurt shrugged innocently as Blaine asked if he was excited, but the way his eyes were shining and the smile he couldn't contain completely betrayed him. Giving up the charade he let out a little squee and nodded. His smile grew as Blaine described their destination, and Kurt thought he sounded a little bit nervous about it. "Mmmm. That sounds even more amazing than New York," Kurt assured, completely meaning it--and coming from him, that said a lot.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 am

"I don't know about that," Blaine replied, though his smile showed just secretly flattered he was by Kurt's words. "But in all honesty, I agree. As long as I'm somewhere with you, anywhere's fine by me." Really, it was just the idea of being alone with Kurt for the entire weekend that appealed to Blaine the most. A couple days where they wouldn't have to think about anything other than how much they loved each other sounded pretty perfect to Blaine.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 pm

"Oh please," Kurt waved off Blaine's flattery, though he clearly loved hearing the words and smiled warmly at his boyfriend. "Though I feel the same about being with you. I really missed you these past few days. I think just knowing that we were going this weekend is the only thing that really kept me from declaring mutiny and staging a coup...or possibly just drowning my sorrows in a gallon bucket of ice cream," he decried. "I'm just afraid that I won't ever want to go home..." he added wistfully. "But we don't have to think about that for at least a couple days," he reminded himself before he started getting depressed by the notion.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:12 pm

"I missed you too," Blaine agreed, smiling softly as Kurt went on about his week. "Well, I'm glad you didn't, though I so wouldn't stop you on the ice cream bit," he added, the teasing tone creeping back into his voice as he grinned over at his boyfriend. "And for the next couple days, I plan on thinking about you, you, and only you," he confirmed, a warm smile on his face as he looked over at Kurt. "And nothing else."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 am

Kurt's eyes widened with horror as Blaine mentioned that he would not stop him from eating an entire gallon of ice cream. Didn't Blaine have any idea what that would do to his already 'pear-shaped' hips? he silently bemoaned. Or how much time on the treadmill it would take to undo that kind of damage? And that wasn't even taking into consideration that heart conditions ran in his family?

His horror was immediately quashed as Blaine continued talking, though. He quirked an eyebrow at Blaine's promise to think only. Very swoonworthy, but...

"Well, if you insist," Kurt replied with exaggerated arrogance, preening a bit. "Though, Blaine, please; I promise that I will feed you and...take care of your clothing, maybe even bathe you" he smiled innocently, "but you really must take care of your own bodily functions; I have to draw the line at some point..." With that he couldn't keep up the facade and let out a little giggle.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 am

Blaine opened his mouth to cut off Kurt, but ended up just laughing as soon as Kurt finished talking. "Very cute," he teased, playfully rolling his eyes as he shook his head. "But not exactly what I meant when I said I'd only be thinking," he laughed. "I fully plan on taking care of myself and bathing," he pointed out. "Among other things," he added in more of a suggestive voice, his eyes casually lingering over Kurt's body before he innocently turned his gaze back on the road, a hint of a smirk pulling at his lips.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 pm

At Blaine's "very cute", Kurt cheekily rolled his eyes skyward and smiled with an exaggerated arrogance as he nodded, his eyes shining with amusement. He blushed a little bit at his boyfriend's words and his breath caught at the look Blaine gave him.

As soon as Blaine's attention returned to the road, he let out the breath he hadn't even realized he was holding. He could tell he was growing even more nervous about the weekend, though it was a mostly good nervous. He just wanted everything to be perfect. He wanted to be as perfect for Blaine as Blaine was for him. [Would this not be the perfect spot to start the tradition of singing "Perfect" to each other in the car? Razz]

"And just what sort of...'other things'?" he asked, teasingly coy.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

[OMG IT WOULD BE<3 Also, we were totally right about Blaine being not so dapper. Of course Dalton would have a fight club that Blaine started. Razz ]

Blaine smiled as he saw Kurt's reaction, and reached over to intertwine his fingers with Kurt's. "Just...things. I guess we'll figure that much out when we get there, won't we?" he answered with a teasing smile, giving Kurt's hand a light squeeze before turning his eyes back to the road. In all honesty, they could spend the weekend playing board games if that was what Kurt wanted. Blaine just wanted to make sure Kurt got his weekend away to relax and enjoy himself, so no matter what they did, as long as Kurt was happy, Blaine was happy.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:19 pm

There was always something calming about Blaine holding his hand. Though he still felt butterfiles in his stomach, Kurt relaxed considerably as he ran his thumb over the back of Blaine's hand. He could hear his father's voice in his head telling him he should make Blaine keep both hands on the wheel, and that the last thing he should do is be a distraction while his boyfriend was driving. That was the only thing that kept him from leaning over the console and kissing Blaine senseless.

He wasn't sure how far out of town this romantic little hideaway was, but he couldn't wait to get there so he could just...hold Blaine and be held. He could let all the horror of the past week--months--melt away. For the first time since they'd gotten together he could truly let his guard down and not worry about anything. He could focus entirely on Blaine and making the weekend special for him. They were free to go out without fear of being followed or harassed. They could have a picnic in the park. They could go dancing in the moonlight. They could...just stay in the room and cuddle all weekend. He didn't care as long as Blaine was happy, he was happy.

He raised Blaine's hand so he could brush his lips lightly across it before letting go (still imagining his father scolding him for not doing so sooner). He settled into his own seat, only barely resisting the urge to lean over to Blaine's side of the car. Instead he let only his hand wander over to rest on Blaine's shoulder. Was that clingy? It seemed kind of clingy. God, Blaine was going to think he was incredibly needy. And why wouldn't he? Kurt had been one major drama after another the entire time Blaine had known him.

And Blaine had been nothing but amazingly perfect through it all. Kurt sighed happily as he gazed adoringly at his boyfriend. He didn't even realize at first that he was humming, but as soon as he did he began singing. The verse lyrics weren't entirely fitting, but the sentiment was still good.

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I'm still around

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me..."

[Just couldn't resist...]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:50 am

Blaine's expression softened as Kurt's lips brushed against his hand, and after his boyfriend let go of his hand, Blaine returned his grip back to the steering wheel again, smiling to himself as he felt Kurt's hand on his shoulder. He tilted his head towards Kurt as he heard his humming, briefly glancing over at his boyfriend as he began to sing, an adoring smile twisting across his lips as he recognized the song. If there was anything Blaine loved outside of Kurt, it was an impromptu concert so there was no hesitation when he joined as soon as Kurt finished, skipping straight to the rap part because, honestly, he couldn't resist.

"The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in line and we try try try but we try too hard
And it's a waste of my time.
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that, why do I do that...why do I do that?

Yeah!" he sang out, smiling over at Kurt before finishing off with the chorus.

"Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect.
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me."

His smile had completely taken over his features, and soon after singing the last line, Blaine pulled into a small driveway, his eyes drifting over to Kurt to catch his expression as Blaine parked in front of the Bed and Breakfast cottage. He pulled the key from the ignition and climbed out of the car, quickly grabbing one of Kurt's bags from the back seat before moving around to open Kurt's door, his eyes lighting up as he smiled at his boyfriend. "This what you had in mind when you said an escape?" They were far away from Lima, Westerville, and all their problems that seemed to follow them everywhere.

"A lot of people like coming here for Christmas, so...this time of year it should be sort of empty."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:33 am

Kurt grinned as Blaine began rapping. His boyfriend was just so adorable! Though he could not rap to save his life, Kurt added his own voice to key phrases, but mostly just loving listening to Blaine's perfect rhythm. As the chorus came back around, Kurt sang along, loving the way that their voices blended as they effortlessly harmonized. He loved that they could sing together like this; that Blaine didn't think it was too silly or childish. In fact, judging by the look on his face, Blaine clearly loved it every bit as much if not more than Kurt did. He'd happily sing every time they got in the car if it always made Blaine smile like that.

Before he knew it, they were pulling into a driveway and Blaine was parking in front of a lovely cottage home. It looked like it was probably quite old, but had been meticulously maintained. And the landscape was absolutely gorgeous; lush trees, a path leading to a gorgeous looking flower garden, and it looked like maybe a little pond. Kurt took it all in with wonder, not even realizing that Blaine had already gotten out of the car until his boyfriend was there opening his door for him.

He extended his arm to have Blaine assist him out of the car--he loved Blaine's chivalrousness--and wrapped his boyfriend in a tight hug as soon as he was on his feet. "It's exactly what I had in mind," he assured. He was certain that he would have been happy no matter where they'd gone so long as they were together, but the place did look amazing. "Beautiful," he added, his focus purely on Blaine as he said it. "Thank you," he murmured, squeezing his boyfriend tighter for a few moments before releasing him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Blaine smiled at Kurt's approval, any uneasiness melting away as Kurt assured that he loved it. He hadn't been there himself since he was younger, but a lot had been different back then and Blaine was glad to see the place still had the same charm. He was a bit caught off guard by the hug, but was quick to wrap his arms back around Kurt, brushing his lips against his cheek before he let his boyfriend pull away completely.

"I'm glad you think so," he admitted quietly, his eyes glancing up to lock with Kurt's. "So," he continued, grabbing another one of Kurt's bags out of the back seat. "What do you say we go in and get comfortable, and then we'll figure out what to do from there?" he suggested, figuring that maybe unpacking and getting settled into their room would be the best option.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Kurt quickly nodded his agreement and reached into the back to grab Blaine's bag. It was only fair...well...actually, if Blaine was carrying Kurt's overpacked bags he was probably getting the raw end of this deal. Still, it was such a sweet gesture and Kurt wanted to recipricate.

"I can't wait to see what the room is like," Kurt gushed as they made their way up the walk. If they'd done such an amazing job with the landscaping, Kurt figured they must have taken at least equal care of the interior design. "Can't you imagine living in a place like this...?" he continued dreamily. Of course the inside *could* be a disaster, but that's what redecorating was all about. And Kurt had packed several decorative scarves that they could always use to cover any misguided or unfortunate decor if necessary. One never knew when there'd be such an emergency...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

"I think you'll like it," Blaine assured Kurt, though for all he knew a lot could have been changed since he had last been here, not to mention they'd be in a different room. He pursed his lips at Kurt's question as he walked up to the house with his boyfriend. "I could. Honestly, as long as you're there I could see myself living just about anywhere," he admitted, casting a small smile over at Kurt before opening the door for him to let him into the bed and breakfast, where they were greeted by an older couple.

The couple seemed to sort of recognize Blaine, or at least he thought so with the way they commented on how much he'd grown. He introduced them to Kurt, and when they realized how many bags the two boys had, they handed them the key to their room. After thanking them both, Blaine took the key and led Kurt upstairs, guiding him down the hall to the end door. He cast a quick smile at his boyfriend before unlocking it, pushing it open to reveal their weekend bedroom.

He flushed as he looked over the room, realizing that he had forgotten to mention a few things to Kurt. "I...sort of called and said we needed a room with one bed," he confessed a bit sheepishly. "I hope that's okay."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Kurt practically glowed at Blaine's declaration that he could live anywhere with Kurt. He really could see them together far into the future...and like Blaine, he could picture being happy no matter where they were as long as they were together...well...within reason. He wasn't so sure he could deal with cement walls or, God forbid, lime green shag carpeting. Then again, it was Blaine...and...and he loved Blaine more than he could ever imagine loving anyone else. So yes. Kurt would endure lime green shag carpeting if it meant living with Blaine. May he never be faced with such a dilemma. "Have I told you yet today how much I love you?" he asked as he followed Blaine inside. He would have elaborated, but he noted the older couple that was waiting just inside the door and wasn't sure they would approve. He didn't really care so much for his own sake, but this place meant a lot to Blaine, and he hoped that it would mean even more after this weekend. They certainly seemed nice enough, though, as they made friendly nostalgic chat with Blaine before giving them the keys to their room.

The house was very tastefully decorated. His fear of flowerly needlepoints with mindless axioms or latchhook rugs was quickly quelled. It was all very rustic yet somehow modern. Very chic. He followed Blaine into the room, still taking everything in with wide-eyed wonderment. This would be a place he could see them coming back to year after year...he turned to look at Blaine and his smile faded a little bit as he noticed the troubled look on his boyfriend's face.

His concern vanished and he smiled warmly as he listened to Blaine's confession. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he soothed, setting Blaine's bag down. He moved closer, reaching out to let his fingers gently caress Blaine's cheek. Realizing how that might be taken the wrong way, he quickly added, "I'd never push you into anything, of course, but I love just being with you. I...I barely slept at all without you these past couple nights," he confessed, blushing a little bit at the admission.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:50 am

Blaine sighed as he felt Kurt's fingers against his cheek, melting into the touch as he smiled over at his boyfriend. Blaine couldn't remember the last time he had seen Kurt this relaxed, and he was more than ready for them to just spend the weekend together without having to constantly look over their shoulders. "I know the feeling," he agreed, reaching up to take Kurt's hand in his own, brushing his lips against the back of his boyfriend's fingers before lowering his hand, keeping it intertwined with Kurt's.

He closed the door and set down Kurt's other bag, before wrapping both his arms around his boyfriend and pressing a light kiss against his neck as he rested his chin on Kurt's shoulder. "I love you so much," he murmured before pulling back to look Kurt in the eyes. "I'm really glad we did this."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Kurt closed his eyes, sighing with content as he nuzzled against Blaine. When his boyfriend pressed a kiss to his neck and he could feel his knees going weak. How could Blaine always manage to turn him to a pile of goo with just one little kiss? Not that he minded, of course. He opened his eyes again and met Blaine's gaze. Never mind kisses; Blaine's eyes alone held the power to turn him to complete mush.

"Me, too," he agreed softly, his hand raising to gently cup Blaine's chin as he leaned in to place a soft kiss to his boyfriend's lips.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Blaine's eyes fluttered shut as soon as he felt Kurt's lips against his own, and he moved his hands to Kurt's hips as he leaned into the kiss. He pulled back, only to lean in for another lingering kiss before forcing himself away, smiling as his eyes met Kurt's. "So...if you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?" he asked his boyfriend, an almost playful smiling pulling at his lips. He couldn't exactly get Kurt anything at the moment, but whatever he did end up suggesting, Blaine would do his best to find something at least close.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:55 pm

"Anything?" Kurt asked, already knowing his answer. He pretended to consider anyway. "Oh...well...a gondola ride in Italy? Walk barefoot on the beach in the Carribean? Oh..." He ticked off a few more possibilities such as skiing in the mountains (which didn't really sound as nice as the following cuddle in front of the fire with hot cocoa and s'mores), as well as mulling over the more reasonable ideas he'd had during the ride to the hidaway, such as a picnic in the park and dancing in the moonlight. "But you know what I *really* want to do more than any of that?" he asked. He closed his eyes, smiling at the thought. "I want to stay right here in this room, with my boyfriend's arms wrapped around me and just...enjoy being together and knowing we're free to do anything we want and choosing exactly this." He opened his eyes, his gaze meeting Blaine's.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:04 am

"Anything," Blaine confirmed, smiling as he kept both arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist. His smile grew at the gondola suggestion, his eyebrows arching a bit in surprise by the time Kurt got to the idea of skiing. "While all of those sound amazing and completely doable, I think I definitely prefer that last one." A beach might be a bit hard to find, but cuddling was something that Blaine could definitely handle. As soon as Kurt's eyes met Blaine's, he leaned in for another kiss, his lips capturing Kurt's as he brought one hand up to cup his cheek. "I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather do," he murmured quietly, pulling back from Kurt, though his eyes briefly flickered back down to his lips before rising to meet his gaze again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm

If it was at all possible, Kurt fell even deeper for Blaine as his boyfriend cheerfully claimed that all of his suggestions were "completely doable". They weren't--at least not in Ohio during the span of one weekend--but Kurt loved that he absolutely believed that Blaine could and would make them happen (or at least that he would create a reasonable local facsimile) if they were what Kurt really wanted. His boyfriend's willingness to do anything to make him happy (and spoil him rotten) was, on one hand, unnecessary. That wasn't why he loved Blaine (oh let him count the ways...). On the other hand, it was also incredibly sweet and thrilling and he only hoped that he could measure up in the whole "boyfriend" department.

He caught the way Blaine’s eyes drifted to his lips and instinctively let his tongue flick out to moisten them. He followed right along with Blaine as his boyfriend started to pull back slightly. He draped his arms loosely over Blaine’s shoulders, swaying slightly as though dancing to music only he could hear. He leaned closer and brushed his lips against Blaine’s.

“That, Blaine Warbler, is a very wise answer,” Kurt teased, keeping his lips just barely touching Blaine’s as he spoke. Mischievously, he kept talking, playfully testing to see how long it would take either of them to “break” and either move away or return to kissing. “Tell me something I would never guess about you,” he requested.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Blaine watched as Kurt's tongue flicked against his lips, bringing his gaze back up as Kurt draped his arms over his shoulders. Kurt had asked him something, but Blaine was having a bit of an issue with actually processing everything because his boyfriend's lips were always distracting, even more so with the way they were brushing against his own.

"Something about me?" he asked, sounding surprised that someone would want to know a random fact about himself. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm sort of boring," he admitted, flashing a playful smile at Kurt, trying not to focus on how close their lips were. "I used to play polo. I still sort of do, but it's more of a summer sport," he explained with a lazy shrug.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 am

Kurt’s eyes narrowed, but he didn’t pull back. “Bite your tongue. Need I sing ‘Perfect’ to you again?” he queried. “You, Blaine Warbler, are anything but boring. And I want to learn absolutely everything about you. Polo? Hmmmmm,” he drawled out, his lips vibrating against Blaine’s as he continued the 'game' to see which of them would break first. Polo. Water or horse?, he wondered. Considering Blaine’s background, Kurt was guessing horse, though he was now imagining Blaine in water polo attire. Though Blaine on a horse was also a lovely visual. Blaine on a horse in water polo attire? “I can’t wait to watch your next match,” he assured, eyes shining. “I…” he tried to think of something that Blaine would never guess about him. “…am secretly very talented wielding sai swords. I used to practice for hours because I wanted to grow up to be Electra…or a ninja turtle,” he added the last bit as a quick little mumble, feeling his face heating as he blushed. It hadn't seemed quite as embarassing in his head until he'd said it out loud.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 pm

A light laugh left Blaine's lips at Kurt's comments. He never saw much in himself, but Kurt seemed to see everything and that much meant the world to Blaine. "I'd like that," he nodded, smiling at the idea of Kurt coming to watch him play. Fencing and polo had been his parents idea, though he had always loved horses so it wasn't as though he was forced into it. However, singing still topped the list of talents and hobbies that he was actually passionate about. He raised his eyebrows at Kurt's confession, a bit surprised at his boyfriend's little 'fun fact.' "You what?" he questioned in surprise, his hands slipping around to rest on Kurt's lower back, subconsciously slipping to rest against the top of his jeans. "That's actually really hot," he admitted, his gaze lowering to Kurt's lips again before coming back to meet his eyes.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Kurt couldn't help but laugh (he refused to admit that was a 'giggle') at Blaine's initial reaction--he had been going for the element of surprise--and his blush deepend as his boyfriend declared his amusing little pastime 'hot'. He caught the way Blaine's eyes once again drifted to his lips and back. He let his tounge briefly flick out to moisten his lips and his smile widened. He lowered his eyes demurely. "You say that as if it's a surprise," he teasingly accused as he lightly traced a pattern at the nape of Blaine's neck with a single finger that then traveled swiftly down to gently tap Blaine's chest.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next