New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Blaine smiled as Kurt blushed, though that didn't change the fact that the idea of Kurt working with sai swords was sort of a big turn on. "Well, it's not every day you find out your boyfriend is a ninja," Blaine replied in defense of his reaction, smirking slightly before feeling a sudden chill shoot down his back as Kurt's finger danced along the back of his neck. His eyes followed Kurt's finger as it tapped against his chest, before he brought his gaze back up to his boyfriend's face. "Any other surprises I should know about?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt and Blaine's Weekend Away

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

"Many, my dear Blaine," Kurt replied, smiling sweetly but not elaborating. "But you know what they say about 'if I told you...'," he deadpanned. "and I can think of many things I'd much rather do with you than that," he teased, once again letting his lips just barely brush against Blaine's as he spoke.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Blaine continued to smile, though he shot his boyfriend a curious look as he remained vague to his many talents. "Oh?" he breathed, resisting to lean in as he felt Kurt's lips brushing against his own. "That's a relief," he answered, laughing lightly against Kurt's lips as he pressed his body in closer, wrapping an arm around Kurt's waist as he did so. "Because I was starting to think you were planning on teasing me senseless."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 pm

"I admit, I do plan on rendering you completely breathless," Kurt confessed, curling one leg around Blaine's and pressing their bodies flush. Though he was fairly sure by the small chuckle that Blaine was okay with his teasing, his boyfriend's words did cause him a little concern. Did he tease too much? Probably; he loved cultivating the feeling of heightening anticipation. But maybe he did overdo it a little sometimes. (Him? Overdoing something? No such thing!) On the other hand, though it was done via his teasing, he also loved learning fascinating little tidbits about Blaine. He should, however, reward his boyfriend for sharing such things and for indulging him with his teasing, he decided. "That is...assuming that's okay with you?" he asked lightly, not giving Blaine the chance to answer just yet as he closed the miniscule distance between their lips, capturing Blaine's with a fiery kiss.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Blaine was sure he stopped breathing as Kurt replied, hanging onto every word as his eyes dropped to his lips again. As frustrating as it could feel at times, Kurt's teasing usually ended up just turning him on even more. He opened his mouth to try to form some reply, though his mind was mostly focused on how tightly he was pressed up against his boyfriend. However, Kurt decided he didn't need an answer and before Blaine knew it, his lips were against Kurt's, moving effortlessly against his boyfriend's as he wrapped his arms around his waist, his hand brushing against the top of Kurt's jeans as he melted into his embrace. A soft sound of surprised escaped through his lips, muffled by Kurt's as Blaine's eyes fluttered shut. "The bed," he mumbled quietly against Kurt's lips, trying to form coherent thoughts as he refused to pull away from Kurt. "Maybe we should move to the bed."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

"Mmmmhmm, maybe we should," Kurt agreed, though he made no move in that direction just yet. Instead he took the opportunity to initiate another kiss, closing his eyes and raising his hands to cup Blaine's face. He subconsciously shifted his hips, a pleasant shiver running through his body as his shirt rode up slightly and he felt Blaine's fingertips brush lightly against the tiny patch of bared skin. He intended to leave Blaine breathless, but for a moment he was as well.

He pulled back just enough to catch his breath. His eyes opened and he sought out Blaine's...his heart racing. "Before we..." his eyes flicked toward the bed than back to meet Blaine's. He hesitated, his nerves suddenly hitting him full force as he considered what he was about to do. Rather what he was going to suggest doing. Maybe he was being far too presumptuous! They'd *just* gotten here. And he didn't want to pressure Blaine into anything or...or...he swallowed nervously. Maybe he should just...lay his condoms cards on the table and let Blaine decide for himself if he wanted to pursue it. "Could you get my moisturizer?" he asked, and immediately felt incredibly foolish about how he was going about this. He could feel his face heating as he blushed a deep red. Great. Now Blaine was going to really think he was teasing.

"I-it's in the smaller bag," he added. He caught himself holding his breath, a little worried how Blaine would respond, both at his seemingly horrible timing for being concerned with skincare, and for when Blaine opened the bag to see the...rather embarassing number of different types of condoms and lubes that Kurt had bought.

Maybe he should just get them himself...except he still had no idea what kind Blaine would want to use and...and...oh, God, this was mortifying. Maybe he was making a big mistake? "I...I think I have something you'll want in there, but...if I don't, don't feel like you have to use it," he started babbling nervously, suddenly unable to look Blaine in the eye. He blushed an even deeper scarlet as he realized what he'd *just* said and how that could be misenterpreted once Blaine figured out what he was talking about. Maybe the ground would just open up an swallow him whole? He gave Blaine another quick kiss before stepping back slightly, lightly biting his lip as he nervously waited for Blaine to figure out what he was up to.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 am

Blaine had heard Kurt agree, yet he was having issues with actually moving over to the bed where he figured they'd be a lot more comfortable. He was more than content with kissing Kurt for the rest of the evening, but maybe the middle of the room wasn't the place for it. He hummed contently against Kurt's lips as he felt his boyfriend pressing against him, already feeling slightly out of breath as Kurt's lips parted away from his.

His eyes widened as Kurt asked him to get his...moisturizer. Blaine knew how much Kurt's skin meant to him, but was this really the time? Sure, Kurt's skin regime was pretty strict and Kurt could be a tease at times, but he wouldn't actually work Blaine up the way he did, just so they could sit together and work on their complexions, right? Kurt blushing was absolutely adorable and while Blaine had been really content with kissing him, he wouldn't force Kurt into doing anything he wasn't comfortable with at the moment, though that didn't change the fact that he had no idea what was going on with his boyfriend.

Blaine couldn't do much other than nod his head, slowly and clearly confused as Kurt told him what bag it was in. He'd really been meaning to just get into bed with Kurt because kissing him sort of felt amazing, but...skin, right. He could do this. He let out a deep breath, about to move to grab Kurt's bag when his boyfriend mentioned there being something for him in there. Was he supposed to be completely and entirely confused about what was going on?

"Right, um...I'll just...get that," he informed Kurt, clearly having no idea as to what they were talking about as he picked Kurt's bag up and rested it on top of the small love seat in the room. He unzipped the bag and lifted it up, having every intention of grabbing all of Kurt's skin products for him. He reached into the bag to grab an unfamiliar bottle, his brow furrowing in confusion because...this did not look like what he usually saw Kurt putting on his face and--

Oh.

A deep blush rose to his cheeks because...suddenly everything made a lot more sense. He swallowed as he kept everything where it was in the bag, unsure of just what to say. If he had thought he'd felt turned on before, that was nothing compared to how he felt now. "I'm...not sure you packed enough," he chuckled, though it came out sounding slightly more breathless than he anticipated. It wasn't the smoothest comment to make, but...there really were a lot of different brands, and sizes, and...wow, colors too, and Blaine wasn't quite sure what to do with the amount of options.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 am

Kurt covered his face with his hands as Blaine joked about the rather large quantity of products he'd brought. Oh God, he was so embarassed! "I wasn't sure what kind you'd want!" he defended his overstock. At least Blaine wasn't freaking out. At least Kurt didn't think so. Blaine was laughing. Which was maybe not entirely a good thing, either, Kurt realized as he noticed that Blaine also hadn't taken anything out of the bag. His boyfriend now probably thought the same thing that the drug store clerks had thought when he'd bought all of it. Subtlety had never been Kurt's strong point, but perhaps this would've gone much better if he'd managed to be so this time. He swallowed his nerves, determined to fix this quickly.

He moved closer to Blaine, stooping just a little bit to rest his chin on Blaine's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around Blaine's waist from behind. "We don't have to use any of it," he assured. "I am hopelessly in love with you. You're the most amazing person I've ever known. You already have my heart and I want to give you more. I want to share everything with you," he added. "But I am willing to wait as long as it takes for you to feel the same way." He pressed a soft kiss to the back of Blaine's neck. "So don't feel like we have to use any of it. That's not why I wanted to come here with you this weekend."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 am

Blaine instantly felt guilty for his reaction as he caught onto Kurt's embarrassment, a soft smile coming to his lips as he felt his boyfriend's arms around him. He slowly turned around in Kurt's embrace, resting his hands on his boyfriend's upper arms as he tried to reassure him that he was just as perfect as Blaine had always thought he'd been. "Hey, no," he cooed softly, casting his boyfriend a gentle smile as he squeezed lightly at his arms. "I'm sorry I laughed," he apologized with a slightly sheepish smile, bringing one hand up to rest at the back of Kurt's head, his fingers caressing through his hair as he rested his forehead against his boyfriend's.

"I am so in love with you," he murmured quietly with a strong sense of sincerity to his voice. "And I want all the same things, but...you just told me to get you your moisturizing cream and I ended up opening a bag full of condoms that will last us a lot longer than this weekend," he reminded with a playful smile. "We're lucky I didn't pass out," he added obviously teasing before he grew serious again as his eyes met with Kurt's. "But...sex with you," he breathed, his eyes full of nothing but complete love and trust. "There's no one else I'd rather share that with. C'mere," he gestured, smiling as he intertwined his fingers with Kurt and led him over to his own bag.

He leaned down to open up the small duffel, his hand momentarily slipping away from Kurt's before he stood back up again, placing a few condoms and a bottle of a natural oil that he knew wouldn't bother Kurt's skin down on the nightstand table. "I know it's not quite the variety that you brought, but...our relationship has sort of been heading in that direction and I wanted us to be prepared when it did. I would have told you, but I didn't want you to feel at all rushed or pressured. You deserve someone who'll wait, Kurt," he promised with a sweet smile. "You deserve someone who will bend over backwards to get you the world on a string."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Even as Blaine started to reassure him, Kurt was still embarrassed enough that he had a little trouble looking Blaine in the eye. When he did risk a glance up, he saw only warmth and love reflected back at him. His shy smile grew more genuine as he listened to what his boyfriend was saying. His blush deepened again, but he laughed, too, as Blaine described the past few moments from his point of view. Sure it was embarrassing, but at least now that he knew that he hadn't completely ruined everything or sent Blaine running, he could see the humor in it, too. Especially when Blaine revealed his own modest supply. Okay, so maybe Kurt had gone just a little overboard. He buried his face against Blaine’s neck, though this time, his shoulders shook with silent laughter.

On the plus side, this fiasco only confirmed his belief that Blaine was absolutely the perfect boyfriend for him. Blaine did everything he could to protect Kurt from any harm and to be there for him when he couldn't. It was true that they were opposites in many ways, but usually in ways that complimented each other. Where he could be a little bit…spastic, Blaine was calm and cool. And Kurt hated that he often felt so insecure, and did his best to present a calm exterior to all except his closest friends and family, whereas Blaine usually seemed like he was confident and calm on the inside yet tended to be outwardly animated and really could bring out Kurt’s playful side. Plus Blaine didn’t ever run screaming no matter what Kurt did.

It concerned Kurt a bit that he wasn’t entirely sure it was about him that Blaine found so amazing, though. Blaine really didn’t seem the type that would be *that* impressed with his impeccable fashion sense. And though he was—if he might say so himself—quite a talented singer and knew his way around a stage (even if he hadn’t really been in any actual productions, he was confident of his acting abilities—he did it almost every day of his life, after all)…Blaine was exceptional and had far more experience so was less likely to be impressed by that, too. It did concern Kurt that someday Blaine would realize he was getting the short end of the stick, but for now, he was simply too happy to know that Blaine did love him, and would do anything for him. He just had to make sure to never take too much advantage.

“I’m not so sure about the deserving part,” Kurt hedged lightly. “But you are without any doubt in my mind, exactly the boyfriend I would wish for,” he replied with complete sincerity. He glanced at his opened bag and again felt himself blushing at the absurd a quantity of products he’d brought with him. If they used even a small fraction of the products he’d brought, they’d not be leaving the bed--or at least their suite--for several days…if not weeks. It was a wonder that he’d managed to fit all of his skin care routine products into the same bag! “I hope you never feel like I’m trying to rush you or pressure you, either,” he said. “And…despite appearances,” he pointedly looked into the bag again, “I would never want our relationship to be all about sex. It's just that I wanted to be ready and wasn’t sure what kind you’d want and…well…” He smiled coyly. “When we are ready, I think we can have a little fun figuring out which kinds we like.”
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 am

Blaine smiled as he felt Kurt's face against his neck, his expression warm and affectionate as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He'd always been a romantic at heart, and sex was something he wanted to use as a way of connecting with someone he cared about, rather than just using it as a way to get off and make himself feel good. With Kurt, Blaine knew it'd be about so much more than that, and that was how he knew he was ready to do everything with Kurt, as long as Kurt was ready, as well. Kurt meant the world to Blaine, and he wanted to make sure he could let Kurt know just how much he meant it when he said he loved him.

He frowned a bit at Kurt's comment, pulling away and taking both of Kurt's hands in his own before pulling him down to sit on the bed. "You do. You deserve the best, Kurt. And I want to be able to give you that because you're more than anything I could have ever imagined." He wasn't sure how he'd get Kurt to believe in himself a bit more, but Blaine would do whatever it took to always make him feel loved.

He glanced down at the bag, chuckling a bit before looking back over at Kurt. "I know that. What you and I have...it's so much more than that," Blaine assured, brushing his fingertips along Kurt's jaw, his thumb lightly tracing his bottom lip as his eyes followed his hand, eventually lifting again to meet Kurt's gaze. An amused smile tugged at his lips at the mention of fun, and Blaine held back another light laugh as he stopped his hand from trailing along his boyfriend's face. "Oh, I think we could have a lot of fun," he murmured in a low, quiet voice, still in disbelief at just how much Kurt had packed, but he wouldn't be the Kurt Blaine loved so much if he hadn't.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Kurt was enchanted by Blaine's words and the light caresses. "You already do," he murmured softly at Blaine's proclamation about wanting to give Kurt the best. Whether he deserved it or not was a moot point; he already had the best. And world be damned if he ever let Blaine think otherwise. He closed his eyes and nuzzled against Blaine's hand, smiling serenely as he felt the soft brush of Blaine's thumb against his lips. He felt his heart fluttering a little bit as he heard Blaine speaking in a soft low tone. He opened his eyes, his gaze meeting Blaine's. He reached out, gently cupping Blaine's cheek and pressing his lips against Blaine's. Not breaking the kiss, he carefully manuevered himself on the bed until he was on his knees, straddling Blaine's thighs.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 pm

A soft smile fell across Blaine's lips at Kurt's words. He'd been trying his best to be a positive in Kurt's life, especially with everything he'd watched his boyfriend have to go through over the months. Blaine let out a soft sigh against Kurt's lips as soon as he felt them pressed against his own, his hands moving to rest on his boyfriend's lower back after Kurt settled into his lap. The kiss was soft and slow, and Blaine brought one hand up to cup Kurt's jaw, his fingers brushing against the soft skin. His hand eventually creeped back into his boyfriend's hair, his lips slowly and passionately caressing at Kurt's before he pulled back a few inches, his eyes opening to lock with Kurt's and his lips slightly parted before he leaned back in for a second kiss, his heart fluttering in his chest because this was a big step but he was with Kurt, so Blaine had no doubts that this was what the both of them wanted.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Considering how much he'd freaked out just thinking about the giant step he and Blaine were about to take in their relationship, Kurt felt surprisingly calm. Excited, of course, but he was not freaking out like he thought he would. All the doubt and apprehension had melted away as he felt Blaine's arms wrapping protectively around him and kissing him oh-so-sweetly. He barely contained a needy whimper as he felt Blaine pulling away slightly, but only because in that moment Blaine's eyes met his and his breath caught. His tongue flicked out quickly to moisten his lips.

Kurt smiled, tilted his head a little to the side, and let his eyes drift shut when Blaine moved to kiss him again. As their lips met, he let his body relax, melting against Blaine as he pressed in close. He lightly swept his tongue across Blaine’s lips before growing bolder and slipping his tongue into Blaine's mouth, letting it swirl gently around Blaine's. This time he did let out a small moan. Everything about this was right. He'd long ago given his heart to Blaine, but now...now he wanted to give everything. He was ready to forge what he knew in his heart--in his soul--would be a lifelong connection. A bond they'd never be able to break, even if (God forbid) they didn't end up living happily ever after together. He imagined that a part of himself would always belong to Blaine, and that a part of Blaine would be with him forever. That, more than anything, warmed him in a way he'd never experienced before.

Without a doubt in his mind that this was exactly what he wanted, he deepened the kiss, his tongue caressing Blaine's. Without breaking the kiss, he began unbuttoning his own shirt. All of his self-consciousness was gone, replaced with an inner peace and the certainty that he wanted to belong to Blaine in a way that he would never again belong to anyone else.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Within seconds, Blaine was absolute putty in Kurt's hands, melting into the kiss as he let his hands trail down Kurt's sides. With Kurt sitting in his lap the way he was, Blaine doubted he was oblivious to just how turned on he was, but at this point he was far past caring about that. A soft whimper left his lips as Kurt deepened the kiss, Blaine's hands moving to help his boyfriend out of his shirt, slipping it back over his shoulders before letting his hands trail along the soft, warm skin.

Blaine had always been a romantic at heart, and while he was nervous about finally taking this step with someone, he was glad that it was Kurt because he wouldn't have it any other way. He reluctantly broke away from the kiss, his eyes lingering over his boyfriend's body before he pressed a kiss to Kurt's jaw, sighing happily as his fingers brushed against Kurt's skin. "You're so beautiful," he murmured quietly, his kisses growing more sensual and heated as his lips dragged down his boyfriend's neck, sucking lightly at the skin. He knew they were young and that not all couples lasted forever, but he liked to think that he and Kurt were different, and even if something ever did happen between them, he'd at least know that at one point he had lost his virginity to the most amazing boy he'd ever met, someone that loved him as much as he loved them, and that was more than Blaine could have ever asked for.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 am

It wan't the first time they'd been so intimate, but for Kurt it seemed completely different this time. All his senses seemed to be heightened. His body felt as though it were trying to arch into every touch of Blaine's hands and lips. Each of Blaine's touches made him feel completely cherished. He felt like he was practically glowing. He swore he could stay like this for hours with Blaine's lips on his neck and his hands loosely tangled in Blaine's lush curls. It all felt so amazing. But he wanted to give more. His hands slid to Blaine's shoulders and he bent to kiss Blaine's soft lips one more time as he carefully manuevered himself out of Blaine's lap. He broke the kiss only once he'd gotten his feet firmly on the floor and was standing between Blaine's legs. "I love you," he whispered, caressing Blaine's cheek.

He kissed Blaine again as he toed off his shoes, and again as he unbuttoned his skinny jeans and began slowly sliding his pants and underwear down. Soon he stood completely naked before Blaine, though he didn't feel vulnerable at all. He felt safe and loved.

"All yours," he murmured as he directed Blaine's hands to his waist and once again moved to straddle Blaine's lap, his knees on each side of Blaine's thighs. Once he was steady, he gently pressed Blaine's shoulders, using his body to gently push Blaine back as he pressed another fiery kiss to his boyfriend's lips.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm

A slight pout crossed Blaine's lips as he felt his boyfriend breaking away from the kiss, his eyes following Kurt as he climbed out of his lap, though his pout was quickly replaced by a soft smile as Kurt's hand brushed against his cheek, Blaine's eyes locking with Kurt's as he nearly felt his heart melt at the touch. "I love you too," he mouthed back, wondering if it was possibly for his heart to literally feel like it was too large to fit into his chest whenever he was with Kurt because no one had ever made him feel as loved as Kurt did every time they were together.

He felt the heat rushing to his cheeks as Kurt stepped out of his shoes before moving to his jeans, and Blaine didn't even think to undress as he found himself completely captivated by Kurt's every move. As soon as Kurt's jeans were on the floor, Blaine absently licked at his lips, not having much time to take in the view before Kurt was back in his lap again.

His eyes darkened at the two words, and before he could respond he could feel himself being pushed back onto the bed, Kurt's mouth covering his own as Blaine's hands moved to grab at his boyfriend's hips, a soft moan leaving his lips as his hands explored the smooth, soft skin of Kurt's back.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 am

Kurt lightly licked the roof of Blaine's mouth as he gently pressed his boyfriend down on the bed. He kept most of his weight on his hands and knees, but let his chest settle against Blaine's. He let out soft appreciative sighs as Blaine continued to rub his back. He loved the feeling of Blaine's slightly-rough guitar-calloused fingertips against his bare skin. He alternately arched into the touch and slowly rocked his body down against Blaine's. His tongue continued to stroke Blaine's as he settled more of his weight on his chest and one side so that he could free his other hand to caress Blaine's cheek and tangle loosely in his boyfriend's dark curls.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 am

A soft, needy moan left Blaine's lips as he felt himself being pushed back onto the mattress, his body arching up to meet his boyfriend's as he felt himself straining against his pants, all his senses heightened at having his naked boyfriend on top of him. Feeling frustrated with the amount of clothes on, his hands slipped away from Kurt, instead moving to the button of his jeans where he quickly unbuttoned them, sighing at the slight relief before moaning into Kurt's mouth as he felt him pressing his body down against him, the friction making Blaine's head spin along with just about everything else Kurt was doing.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Kurt grinned against Blaine's lips, fully aware of Blaine's...problem. He captured Blaine's lower lip between his, gently tugging for a few moments before releasing and raising back onto his knees. His eyes locked with Blaine's as he slid his hands from Blaine's shoulders down his sides until they reached the hem of his shirt. He let his hands slip beneath Blaine's shirt and then run back up Blaine's body, draging the shirt up as he moved. Gathering the shirt tightly, he pulled Blaine up enough that he could press another searing kiss to his boyfriend's lips and then swiftly pulled the shirt up over Blaine's head and off. He placed the shirt on the nightstand (there was no excuse for wrinkling such a nice shirt). “Just lie back,” he whispered into Blaine’s ear, as he used his body to gently nudge Blaine back down.
Kurt began to move again. He gazed tenderly down into Blaine's eyes as he let his hands trail reverently down the expanse of Blaine's chest. He rose onto his knees again as his hands reached Blaine's navel, which he lovingly circled with his fingertips. He inched his own body backward so that he could draw the zipper of Blaine's jeans down.

He inched farther back as his hands slid to Blaine's hips, his fingers sliding just inside the waistband of Blaine's underwear. He leaned down to kiss Blaine's navel as he began carefully sliding the material down. He moved swiftly once he was past the crucial point, shimmying his body back so that he could relieve Blaine of the rest of his clothes.

He let out an appreciative hum as he crawled back up Blaine’s body. He paused every few moments, placing a soft kiss on Blaine’s calf, then briefly sucking the skin on Blaine’s thigh. He paused a little longer to let his tongue swirl teasingly over Blaine’s cock before placing a featherlite kiss to the tip.

He continued upward, taking a moment to circle Blaine’s navel with his tongue. He smiled beatifically down at Blaine then continued moving up, leaving a trail of kisses along Blaine’s chest and neck. And finally he was back where he started, his weight settled on one hand, his knees, and his chest pressed firmly to Blaine’s. His free hand once again slid into Blaine’s hair and his mouth went back to Blaine’s, lips parted, more than ready to pick off where they’d left off.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Blaine whimpered as Kurt teasingly tugged at his bottom lip, already in a light pant as he watched Kurt sitting up. He helped in getting out of his shirt, his head still a bit dizzy with how much he wanted Kurt. His eyes darkened with an intensified lusting for his boyfriend as he was told to lie back, and he easily complied, a light shudder falling over him as his boyfriend whispered in his ear.

His eyes locked with Kurt’s, a soft chill following wherever his boyfriend’s hand touched. His head fell back against his pillow as Kurt’s fingers slipped under his boxers, his body arching up slightly towards his boyfriend’s hand as a desperate whine escaped his lips, his body trembling between Kurt’s fingers teasing at his stomach and below his waistband.

Having Kurt tease him with kisses along his calf and thigh was almost too much, and Blaine’s hands had fisted into the comforter as he whimpered and moaned as Kurt made his way up his leg. He could feel himself quickly growing harder as Kurt sucked at his thigh, his face and body completely flushed as he arched his back up off the bed, Kurt’s name leaving his lips as he whimpered a desperate ‘please,’ a loud moan cutting off his words as Kurt’s lips finally found his cock.

By the time Kurt reached his mouth again, Blaine was already out of breath, his lips parted in a light pant as his eyes locked with Kurt’s. His hand quickly made their way into Kurt’s hair, his lips locked with his boyfriend’s as he rolled his hips up against him, his tongue quickly slipping into Kurt’s mouth as he kissed him with a newfound passion. "I want you," he breathed against his lips, his hips pressing up against Kurt's again. "I want you so bad."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Kurt kissed back with everything he had, letting his body rock back against Blaine. He swore that every little whimper and gasp Blaine made excited his body more than anything else he could even imagine. Forget all the fantasies he'd ever had about fields of lillies; all he needed or wanted was to make Blaine keep making those sounds. It was almost embarassing how aroused he was already.

His breath caught as he heard Blaine's words. It took him a few moments to be able to respond aside from simply nodding in the affirmative. "I already told you. I'm all yours," he whispered once he caught his breath, his smile radiant as he kissed Blaine again. "I want you, too. I want you in me," he breathed. He caressed Blaine's cheek as he carefully rose back to his knees. He reached for the condoms from Blaine's modest supply. He could feel his heart racing as he opened the foil packet, but it wasn't nerves or fear.

His eyes locked with Blaine's as he very carefully rolled the condom onto Blaine's cock.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Blaine had no idea how he hadn't passed out from Kurt's quiet confession, but he'd be lying if he said it didn't turn him on more than he already was. He propped himself up on his elbows as Kurt moved away, his eyes following his boyfriend's hands as he unwrapped one of the condoms, his tongue absently flicking out along his bottom lip.

He hissed as Kurt rolled on the condom, his arms nearly giving out as he let his boyfriend's hand guide it around him. As soon as Kurt was finished, Blaine leaned up to press a kiss against his boyfriend's lips, sighing contently as his eyes fluttered shut. "I love you so much," he whispered, his hand resting against Kurt's hip as he gave it a gentle squeeze.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

"More than words could ever express," Kurt agreed whole-heartedly with Blaine's declaration of love. He kissed Blaine tenderly as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He was ready...he just wasn't entirely sure how to proceed. For the first time he started feeling a little vulnerable. He'd tried watching porn online but had usually gotten too embarassed for the men in the videos to watch more than a few moments at a time. It seemed, though, that the easist position would probably be for him to lie on his stomach. Or to be on his hands and knees. But he really wanted to be able to look into Blaine's eyes. But maybe that would just be awkward for Blaine. And what if it...hurt? He knew that was a real possibility, expecially for their first time. If it hurt at first, he didn't want to freak Blaine if he couldn't hide it in his face. So maybe it would be best if he did lie on his stomach? But...that just seemed so...impersonal. No. He definitely wanted to face Blaine. So...should he be on top? Would he be able to do that? He wasn't so sure he could be in the position of control for this...or that he wanted to be, which was an odd concept to him because he was a bit of a control freak at times. Most of the time, even. But it was safe to give Blaine control; he trusted his boyfriend completely. He was overthinking this. Blaine would do everything he could to make sure this went well, and he'd stop at any time if Kurt wanted him to. He relaxed again with that realization. He was ready. And the next move should be a joint decision.

He sat back in Blaine's lap so that he could shift off his knees and bring his legs around so that he could curl his legs around Blaine's waist.

"How should we do this?" he asked softly, caressing Blaine's cheek. He grinned bashfully as he asked, "How do you want me?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Blaine's eyes darkened at Kurt's question, his eyes lingering over his boyfriend's body before he brought them back up to meet his eyes again. "God, you are so hot." The words came out before he could stop them, and an embarrassed smile crossed his lips because that wasn't exactly the smoothest or most romantic thing to say to his boyfriend right before they had sex for the first time.

He'd done plenty of research himself, some of it involving particular videos, though he wasn't sure how much of that was real, and honestly he'd been a bit distracted while watching them to really learn much. He did know that he didn't want to take Kurt from behind, however, and the idea of having Kurt on top of him was something he'd fantasized about plenty of times on his own.

"I want...to try everything with you," Blaine admitted, smiling softly before leaning in to kiss his boyfriend, his hands trailing along his sides as he did so. "But right now," he whispered, drawing back from the kiss. "I want you on top of me, but first," he clarified, rolling them both over so he had his boyfriend on his back. "I, um...I should prep you first," he pointed out, smiling nervously as he brushed his fingers comfortingly along Kurt's thighs. "I just...I don't want to hurt you."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next