New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lima Mall

+4
Kurt Hummel
Delilah Mae
Puck-Inactive
Head Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lima Mall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lima Mall

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Puck released a teasing laugh as his beer arrived, taking a huge swig. “Nah, I’m the most popular stud in this hell-hole”, he explained, “That’s the problem.” He shrugged, leaning closer to her and taking a moment to admire how hot she was. “Every girl in this loser town wants to bang me and every guy wants to be me. So by occasionally staying lower on the radar with a fine specimen like yourself…” he added, checking her out once more and pursing his lips in delight. “It’s none of these people’s goddamn business on what we do back here”, Puck gave her a sly wink as she browsed the menu to see what he wanted to order. Although, eyeing Delilah, he had a whole different type of appetite for something much more mouth-watering then a greasy burger with curly fries.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Delilah couldn't help but admire his smile as he laughed. She had never met a guy with a perfect smile like that. Delilah's eyebrow rose when he talked about himself. Wow, is everyone in this town conceited? "So you're the tough shit, huh?" she asked with a smile, probably shocking him with her language since she's such a sweet, innocent girl. Delilah is stupid at times, totally oblivious to the fact that Puck was checking her out, and that she wanted her. "What we do back here? What do you have in mind?" she asked with a sly smile as she watched him browse his menu. She wanted to know! Delilah was extremely attracted to this guy, she would make out with him in a heartbeat. All the flirting and the teasing laughs were driving her insane. What does this guy want? But why would someone want an airheaded, childish girl like herself?
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:50 am

“You know it, babe”, Puck responded with a smooth smile as she classified him as top shit. He was rather shocked since referring to her essence of innocence that she’d use a cuss word. While he on the other hand swore like a sailor, yet he figured that they’d get along just fine.
When she questioned on what his intentions were on chilling in the back of restaurant, he released his most charming yet devious beam. Embracing his temptations, he leaned across the wooden table that separated their intense chemistry. “Something around the lines of this”, he whispered, huskily. That’s when he leaned in closer so she could feel the warmth of his breath on her face and kissed her. It started as a simple kiss but with Puck, no such thing existed. Their mouths softly collided as their tongues gently danced. It only lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away and smirked- letting her know that there could potentially be so much more to come.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 am

Delilah smiled before browsing her menu. She didn't really want food at the moment, she wanted something else. But she knew there wasn't a possibility of that happening. She felt someone's face next to her and she looked up. His face up close...so hot. He was definitely a god in her eyes, she loved everything about Puck's physical traits. He had sex appeal. She seen the smile on his face as he talked huskily to her before leaning over, letting his lips touch hers.

Delilah was definitely shocked but didn't hesitate over responding. One second later, their tongues so smoothly moving together. The pleasure of the kiss immediately turned her on, and she wanted more. She almost cried when he pulled away. She didn't want him to stop, UGH! She looked up at his smirk and bit her lip before taking a sip of her drink.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Puck knew instantly that she had felt the heat of the smooch as much as he had. So he made a daring move that he hoped in time would come out in his favour. “We never really ordered, so why don’t we ditch this and go find a place that’s a little more…” he smirked, trying to find the perfect word. “A little more”, he repeated, “private?” He raised a curious eye brow as she stared her down with a sparkle in his idea of mischief and seduction.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Delilah looked at him and gave a little smirk. "I love the way you think, mister." she said before standing up. She was just about ready to pounce on him. They needed to leave, and fast before she lost control of her body. "Let's go, now."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:57 am

Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

Kurt wasn't sure what kind of music Lauren liked, but she didn't really seem like a "Sunset Boulevard" sort, so he switched off the radio as he got in. If she turned out to be a worthy shopping partner, he would work on her music inclinations later.

"Not that I can't see the asthetic appeal," Kurt admitted, making conversation as he started the drive to their first destination of the day. "But may I ask...why Puckerman?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Lauren listened as Kurt asked her what she saw in Noah Puckerman. If she was being honest, she wasn't sure when it happened herself, after all, she'd rejected his advances at first. All she knew was that he was insistent when it came to pursuing her, and hey, if it was that easy, she'd take it.

"Honestly?" Lauren replied. "He's probably the first guy to actually not care about my size or anything. He looks past that, you know? Maybe even likes it."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:10 pm

It seemed Puckerman really had come a long way in the past year. "And what's not to like?" Kurt completely agreed, being a firm believer in beauty coming in all shapes and sizes. "Okay then. I can appreciate a guy who can appreciate true beauty wherever he may find it," he added with a smile. "Just promise me you'll be careful; Puck's...well, he has changed a lot recently and for the extreme better, but he doesn't exactly have the best track record of being faithful," he understated. "You deserve someone who'll treat you like the queen you are, so don't ever let him forget that," he added with a wink.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Lauren laughed as Kurt warned her against Puckerman's former cheating ways. Did he think she would actually let Puck get away with it if he so much as tried? She wasn't that type of girl in the slightest.

"Kurt, I'm a wrestler," she explained. "If he even thought about cheating on me, I'd have him in a headlock so fast he'd cry for his mommy, beg for mercy, and scream louder than his little sister Sarah watching Schindler's List." She smiled. "Trust me. I got this. ...I'll be okay."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Kurt grinned at the imagery Lauren was presenting. Yes, he thought, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. "Well, then. I do believe Noah Puckerman has met his match. But may I just ask that should that need, forbid, ever arise, please do invite me to watch ringside?" Noah may have changed, but Kurt could not even begin to count for how many times over the years he owed Puckerman some revenge.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Wes walked through the mall by himself. Why am I always alone? He thought as he went into Gap. He smirked to himself as he saw Jeremiah. He shook his head and chuckled. He started looking through clothes and grabbed a shirt. He put it up in front of himself and he looked in a mirror. He sighed, unable to make a decision so he just put it back on the rack.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Lauren nodded at Kurt's request. "You'd have VIP seating, honey," she grinned. "Although with the audience I'm assuming I'd get, I might think about charging for it."

She linked arms with him as they passed by the Gap and she glanced inside. "Hey, Kurt, isn't that that guy from your school?"
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Wes turned around as he heard Kurt's name and he smiled. He ran over to Kurt and the girl next to him. "Hello!" He said, a smile spread across his face.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Lauren stepped backwards slightly, smirking at the eagerness of the new person that had joined them. "Hi," she offered, studying the boy. She vaguely remembered him from watching the Warblers perform. "You're one of Kurt's friends, right?"
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Wes nodded and smiled. "Yeah!" He said. "I'm Wes!"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Lauren smiled and held her hand out to Wes. "I'm Lauren. ...You treat my boy right, right? Because I'll have you know, I am a wrestler. And I'm not gonna turn down a smackdown."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Wes chuckled a bit. "I wouldn't be mean to anyone." He nodded at Kurt. "Especially not a nice guy like Kurt."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Kurt quirked an eyebrow at the 'nice guy' claim, but smiled nonetheless. "Hi, Wes!" he greeted. "We're about to partake in day spa treatments and a little shopping if you would like to join us," he invited. He didn't really imagine Wes as the sort who would go for a facial or manicure, but really if he'd try it, Kurt was certain he'd enjoy it...most guys did, even if most wouldn't admit it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Wes raised an eyebrow at the slightly shorter boy. "That's not really my thing." He shrugged slightly. "Isn't it weird having people touching you?" He shivered a bit.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Kurt smirked. "Actually it feels amazing. The facials do incredible things for your pores, and one always feels better after a mani-pedi, and maybe a light massage...You can't leave a spa treatment without feeling relaxed, confident, and ready for a full day of shopping."

He eyed Wes up, thinking that there were treatments that would do wonders for Wes's complexion, but he doubted that saying so would win him many points with the Warbler, and since he was on the council...it was probably best not to bring it up. "But, if it's not your thing, we are planning to meet Blaine for lunch and some more shopping this afternoon, if you want us to call when we meet for lunch?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Wes shrugged. "I suppose if you don't mind I could tag along." Even though Wes wasn't particularly big on the spa thing, he always wanted to learn more about his fellow Warblers.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Kurt grinned, already planning to spring a facial on Wes; it would be well worth the price for him to pick up the tab. "Of course you're welcome!" he assured. "And I have just the perfect spa treatment in mind for you," he added, his eyes shining. "And before you protest, just know that it's on me and that Lauren and I won't take no for an answer." He flashed Lauren a little grin.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Wes was a bit scared of what was going to happen. "O-okay." He said quietly. "So...uh...lets go then?"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next