New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt's Dorm Room

+4
Karofsky
Sammy Evans
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Burt Hummel Sun May 08, 2011 10:57 am

Burt's jaw clenched as he heard the anger in his son's voice. He knew Kurt had every reason to be upset, but he really was doing this for Kurt's own good. Besides, Kurt had done something wrong and didn't seem to be acknowledging that at all.

"You did do something wrong. You didn't call me," Burt reminded sharply, his temper flaring. "And you're not being locked up," he snapped, still angry at the way Kurt was overreacting. Except that he supposed Kurt really wasn't overreacting. This whole situation wasn't fair, and it wasn't Kurt's fault. But it was still Burt's job to keep him safe, and that was even more important than the boy's happiness.

They rode the rest of the way home in silence.

Once they pulled into the driveway, Burt tried once again to make amends.

"It won't be until you graduate," he assured. "This will just be until we can get this Karofsky situation under control. We'll go in to the school and have another talk with Karofsky, his father, that Figgins guy or that guidance counselor, maybe Schuester or Coach Sylvester. We'll get this thing figured out."

Although he was still feeling defensive, Burt kept his tone soft. "You aren't being punished, Kurt. This is for your protection. This kid has threatened to kill you. Those marks on your neck? They tell me that he isn't just playing around. He could have killed you last night, Kurt. Do you have any idea what that would have done to me? Or Carole or Finn or your friends? To that boyfriend of yours?" He reached out and gently cupped Kurt's chin in his hand. "I can't speak for any of them, but I know it would kill me. So I'm sorry, and I know it isn't fair, but we're going to have to take this precaution to keep you safe."

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9