New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am

Blaine smiled into the kiss, his heart sinking as the phone went off again. He was really starting to hate that ringtone now, seeing as it had a lovely way of ruining things. But he didn't complain, knowing that it wasn't Kurt's fault and that he was just being a good friend- another quality that Blaine loved about him. He smiled and let his eyes shut as Kurt's forehead rested against his own, only opening them when he heard the other boy's voice again.

"Don't worry about it," he said, smiling as Kurt helped him up. "I don't mind at all. And um, that sounds good." He chuckled and casually rubbed at the back of neck with his hand. He had sort of forgotten they had been watching a movie, to be perfectly honest. Kurt's lips had a way of doing that to him. "Sorry about that. Didn't meant to ruin your movie," he teased with a wink. For some reason...He had a strong feeling that Kurt would forgive him for that.

He glanced down at the table where his keys were and picked them up to hand to Kurt. He figured that they should probably find this Sam kid as fast as possible and Kurt knew the streets of Lima better than he did. "You want to drive? We'll probably get there faster that way."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

Kurt grinned at Blaine's apology. "That's okay, I'm sure you can make it up to me somehow," he teased. He took the offered keys. He led Blaine out to the car, returning Blaine's earlier favor of opening the passenger door for him. "I just hope they're actually at Rachel's. Thanks so much for coming with me. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle them by myself..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:39 am

Blaine just smiled, trying not to think about all the ways to make it up to Kurt. "No problem. And I'm sure you would have handled it just fine, Kurt. But I'm glad to be of service nonetheless," he assured him, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth as Kurt opened the door for him. "Such a gentleman. Looks like I'm rubbing off on you," he chuckled, winking at Kurt as he sat down in the passenger's seat.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:24 am

Blaine pulled his car into Kurt's driveway after what seemed like a very long car drive, which probably had something to do with the close contact between the two in the backseat, though he pretended that it didn't make him jealous him at all. Why should it? Kurt was only trying to help Sam out and Sam, well, he was just drunk out of his mind. He pulled the key from the ignition and glanced back at Kurt and Sam with a small smile. "Need help getting him in the house?" he asked before getting out and walking over to the side to open Kurt's door.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 am

Kurt nodded gratefully as he carefully extracted himself from the car. "I think maybe we should get him downstairs to my room, see if we can get him...cleaned up a bit, and try to get him to sleep it off. If my dad comes home and finds him...like this," he grimaced before peering back into the car and motioning for Sam to follow him out.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:34 am

Sam blinked as the door suddenly swung open. "Will you carry me?" he asked Blaine, nodding innocently as if he were some school girl at the age of five. He didn't wait for Blaine to answer, he leaped and attempted to grab hold of Blaine but instantly failed. Sam had landed flat on his face and with his impressive strength he had managed to drag Blaine down with him.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 am

"Good ide--"

Blaine's short reply was quickly cut off as he was tackled to the ground. He certainly hadn't expected that and Sam was rather large and muscular, not the kind of guy that a person like Blaine would have an easy time carrying. He let out a quiet oomph as he hit the ground, then gently pushed Sam off of him. He bit his lip as he glanced over at Sam, wondering if he did remember him and was just messing with his head right now. He mentally shrugged it off and got to his feet again, glancing down at the collapsed Sam for a quick second before helping him back up to his feet. "Sleeping it off. Sounds good to me," he said with a nod as he wrapped one of Sam's arms around his neck to help keep the blonde boy up on his feet.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:54 am

Kurt gasped, stumbling back as Sam threw himself at Blaine, taking him down. Oh...no. He was so going to have to make up to Blaine for this whole night. Well...most of it anyway, he almost smiled thinking of the one part of the night that had gone spectacularly well. But the smile vanished as he saw Blaine struggling to get back up again. He quickly moved to help get Sam steadied, wrapping Sam's arm around his shoulders and his arm around the larger boy's waist. "The sooner, the better."

They helped Sam inside and carefully brought him downstairs where his current state would be far less likely to be noticed when Kurt's dad got home. "Could you maybe see if you can help him clean up a bit?" Kurt hesitantly asked Blaine. "There's clean cloths and towels in the linnen closet and mouthwash in the cabinet," he offered, motioning toward his bathroom. "I'll put on a pot of coffee and grab something of Finn's that he can wear."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 am

"Sure. No problem," he replied, putting on his best sympathetic and understanding smile as if the idea of being alone with Sam wasn't awkward for him at all. He glanced over at Sam, who looked totally out of it and nothing like the Sam he used to know now that he was drunk, which was good, actually. It'd make it easier to pretend he was somebody else (Unlikely, but it was an attempt at thinking positively).

"Alright, up we go," he said to Sam as he helped the boy to his feet and gently guided him over to the bathroom, where he sat him down on the toilet. He figured that the less standing, the better. He grabbed a clean cloth and a towel, then looked between the linens in his hand and Sam. The boy could hardly walk straight, so how could Blaine expect him to be able to clean himself off? He sighed and held the cloth under the sink for a few seconds, before turning back to Sam. Oh dear. He knew what else he ought to do, and he wasn't fond of the idea but he had to help Kurt out, and that meant he had to help Sam. "You should probably take your shirt off...Actually." He pursed his lips in concentration, then set the cloth down on the bathroom counter. He lifted Sam's arms up over his head and took the shirt off as quickly as possible. There. Now that wasn't so hard. He grabbed the wet cloth again and did his best job at cleaning up Sam's face, trying not to make eye contact as he tried to get Sam cleaned off.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 am

Kurt hurried upstairs to put on a pot of coffee, then returned to the basement to try and find something for Sam to change into. His things would be far too small (there was no way he was going to let Sam stretch out one of his Jacobs collection sweaters...) so he raided Finn's side of the room looking for something clean and that Finn wouldn't miss. He also pulled one of his rain jackets out to wear over his sweater until they got Sam safely sobered or sleeping. He was so relieved that Sam hadn't...despoiled his favorite chenille sweater. He considered changing out of it entirely, but...he still had hopes that once Sam was asleep, he and Blaine could maybe spend a little more time cuddling on the couch. And it really was the perfect cuddle sweater.

After retrieving the coffee and a flannel shirt that Finn would never miss, he headed to the bathroom to see how Blaine was fairing. For a few moments he stood in the doorway, just watching with awed fascination as Blaine took care of Sam--someone Blaine didn't even know!--with such care. Sure, he looked a little awkward, but who wouldn't be under the circumstances?

"Need some help?" he asked quietly, hoping to not to trigger another loud drunken outburst from Sam.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Blaine smiled as he heard Kurt's voice and glanced over at him as he set the cloth back on the counter, deciding that Sam's face was clean enough. "Do you mind getting him some mouthwash while I help him into that shirt?" he asked, gesturing towards the shirt in Kurt's hand with a slight nod. After giving it some thought, Blaine was starting to think that maybe it was a good idea that Sam was this drunk. In a way it made it easier to act like he didn't know Sam at all, though he figured that Sam would sober up at some point and then things would really get awkward...but Blaine would just have to deal with that when the time came.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 pm

"Of course," Kurt quickly agreed, getting intot he cabinet to retrieve the mouthwash. He eyed Sam warily as he filled the little cup and held it up for Sam to take. "Swish this around; do NOT swallow," he instructed as he tipped it into Sam's mouth, wondering if this was such a great idea after all. At least the alcohol content was very minimal, and there was no way he wanted Sam hanging around smelling like vomit.

He helped Blaine get Sam into the clean shirt. "Thanks so much for doing this," he repeated his earlier gratitude. "I know it's...not exactly how you imagined the night would go when you agreed to come for dinner." He smiled slyly as he poured another cup of the mouthwash for himself. "But I'm sure once we get Sam here settled we can...get back to the movie."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Blaine smiled at Kurt once Sam had a clean shirt on and looked pretty decent compared to how he did before. Although he certainly wasn't expecting the 'Sam Situation' to happen, he also wasn't expecting himself to finally kiss Kurt and that was definitely the highlight of his day (More like the highlight of his year, but he's trying not to get too overexcited about it, at the moment). "Trust me, it's no problem. I really don't mind," he assured Kurt with a sincerely happy smile, because even though seeing Sam was too awkward for words, kissing Kurt made it all totally worth it. "Besides, if I stayed back at Dalton I'd be stuck in my dorm studying and missing out on all this excitement," he teased with a wink. "And...finishing the movie sounds fun." He flashed one last winning smile at Kurt, then turned back to Sam to help the boy back on his feet, still smiling to himself as he thought of how their movie had gotten... interrupted before, and a small part of him (okay, a big part) hoped it would happen again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 pm

"Come on, big guy, let's get you settled," Kurt spoke softly to Sam as he once again wrapped his arm around Sam's waist and assisted Blaine getting Sam back into the bedroom area. He wasn't terribly happy with the idea of Sam sleeping in his bed (rather he didn't mind Sam sleeping, he just feared Sam regurgitating more of the alcohol he'd consumed). But he couldn't really put Sam on the couch in the living room since his dad would eventually be coming home and would likely not take kindly to having someone passed out drunk up there. So, he helped sit Sam down on the edge of his bed. He reached down and pulled off Sam's shoes before urging him to lie down.

He settled a waste basket strategically next to the bed. "If you get sick in my bed, just know that you'll be cleaning it up in the morning...and buying me new sheets," he spoke the words in a very soothing voice as he pulled the blanket up to Sam's chin. "Egyption cotton. At least 1000 thread count," he added for good measure.

Once he was reasonably sure that Sam was going to stay down, he took Blaine's hand and very quietly led him back upstairs.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 am

Blaine quietly let himself be led back upstairs with Kurt, relieved to be away from Sam but more importantly he was glad to be alone with Kurt again. "So, you were saying about the movie?" he asked with a sly grin, arching an eyebrow as he looked over at Kurt. "We did miss a few scenes after all." His thumb lightly began to rub against the back of Kurt's hand again as he smiled at him. It was starting to become a bit of a habit, not that he minded of course.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

Kurt smiled as he led Blaine back to the sofa. He made no motion to retrieve the remote or turn on the television. "The question is, should we back up a couple scenes, or...should we pick up right where we left off?" he asked coyly, his eyes not leaving Blaine's.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:42 am

Blaine returned the smile as his heart seemed to skip a beat. He certainly didn't need to be told twice. "I think it's pretty clear that both of us have this movie memorized. So, I see no problem in picking up where we left off." With thoughts of Sam already pushed completely out of his mind, he brought one hand up to lightly cup Kurt's face before leaning in to softly press their lips together again, not at all surprised to find that it felt just as amazing as the first time.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 am

"Mmm," Kurt hummed just a little bit as he pressed into the kiss with a small burst of aggression that he quickly tried to subdue, not wanting to scare Blaine off. He steadied himself with one hand on Blaine's shoulder as he unzipped the "drunken-Sam-proof" jacket he'd donned earlier and began trying to shrug it off without breaking the kiss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:15 pm

When Blaine realized what Kurt was doing, he gently brought his hands up to help Kurt slide the jacket off completely, smiling against Kurt's lips as his fingers brushed against the soft fabric of his sweater. Now this...was definitely a feeling he could get used to, he thought to himself as he wrapped an arm around Kurt's back, his fingers lightly moving up and down the other boy's spine as his tongue lightly trailed along Kurt's bottom lip.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Kurt shivered pleasantly as he felt Blaine's hands sliding down his arms, relieving him of his jacket. Once his arms were freed. he took the opportunity to drape them around Blaine's shoulders, letting his fingertips glide faintly across the nape of Blaine's neck as he arched into the kiss a little bit more. His lips parted as he felt Blaine's tongue against his bottom lip, and he let his own tongue flick out to run gently against Blaine's, inviting him to deepen the kiss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm

As he felt Kurt's tongue against his own, Blaine deepened the kiss without hesitation, allowing his own tongue to enter through Kurt’s lips as he tentatively explored the other boy’s mouth. His hands made their way down Kurt’s sides, his touch light and gentle as if Kurt was a delicate doll that he didn’t want to break. Without breaking the kiss, he slowly leaned back on the couch, gently pulling Kurt down with him so that the other boy was on top of him in a more comfortable position.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Kurt let out a small contented whimper as his weight settled against Blaine. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was starting to feel like he should probably put a stop to this--at least long enough to make sure that he and Blaine were on the same page. He wanted this, but only if he and Blaine were really going to be boyfriends. He really believed that's what Blaine wanted, too, but what if...? He didn't really want to think about that right now. Everything was all so...confusing and a little overwhelming, but in a good way. Blaine was being so sweet and everything just felt so amazing. He really didn't want to stop what they were doing, even though he knew that he should at least try to play a little hard to get. Or at least that he should feel bad about not playing hard to get.

Instead he pressed against Blaine, letting his hands run through the other boy's lush curls as he began kissing a little more aggressively.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Blaine gently let his hands trail along Kurt's sides, stopping to lightly rest on his hips. Kurt's fingers running through his hair was enough to send a small shiver through his entire body, and he found himself even more pleased with himself for leaving the hair gel at home. This wouldn't have felt anywhere near as good had he left it in. He tried to suppress a soft moan, but failed as he felt the kiss growing more intense.

It was felt so easy and natural that it made Blaine question why he hadn't kissed Kurt before. He had plenty of opportunities after all. But then he realized that it was because of his relationship with Kurt. Kurt had been someone he could talk to about anything, but also someone he would listen to and comfort. He wanted to protect Kurt from everything, even if that meant holding back on having a romantic relationship with them, which is what he hoped this was now, rather than a random hookup...Though he doubted that. He couldn't be sure, but from what he knew of Kurt, he didn't seem like the person to randomly kiss his friends. Whatever it was, he wouldn't question it now. That could wait until later because right now the last thing Blaine wanted to do was end this moment, considering how abruptly the first kiss had ended.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Kurt tensed slightly as he felt Blaine's hands unwittingly settling where Karofsky had left bruises a few hours earlier. The hold was light, but it was enough to bring unwanted memories back into Kurt's consciousness. He was so startled that for just a moment he broke the kiss, his heart pounding and his breathing ragged. He was safe, he reminded himself. He was safe, and he was enjoying this. He wanted to continue; he just needed a moment to recover from the brief shock. He nuzzled Blaine's cheek before lightly brushing his lips against Blaine's jaw, applying a litlte bit of suction brief enough that it wouldn't leave a mark. He returned his attention to Blaine's lips, capturing Blaine's lower lip between his and applying a little bit of suction again, tugging it gently before letting go. As he ran his tongue lightly across Blaine's lips, he lowered his hands to rest atop Blaine's. Entwining his fingers with Blaine's he slowly guided Blaine's hands up a few inches, away from the bruising. He let go of Blaine's hands and ran his hands up Blaine's arms and back down, featherlight the first time, then rubbing progressively harder as he once again began kissing more fervently.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

Blaine's eyes quickly fluttered open as Kurt pulled away, but he didn't think too much of it. Things were getting pretty intense and even he was starting to realize that he needed to breathe. He smiled up at Kurt, waiting patiently as the other boy caught his breath while he did the same. His eyes closed again as he felt Kurt's face nuzzling against his cheek, reveling in the feel of Kurt's extremely soft skin. Blaine took proper care of his own skin, of course, but...Wow, Kurt's skin was softer than anything he had felt before.

And then Kurt's lips were on his jaw line. A soft pleasurable sound escaped his lips as he felt Kurt's mouth against his skin, and if he hadn't known that he was Kurt's 'first' kiss, he wouldn't have believed it because everything Kurt did...was amazing. When their lips were back together, he passionately returned the kiss, not paying much attention when Kurt moved his hands as he lost himself in the kiss.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next