New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am

"Oh, I love that movie!" That was true. Kurt could watch that movie practically every day for a year and not get sick of it (a fact his father could attest to, probably sounding rather unamused as he did so). That he loved the movie, though, didn't really help the frustration he felt that Blaine hadn't really responded to what he thought had been some pretty obvious flirting. But then what did he expect? They weren't boyfriends. "I'll go get it and be right back," he announced, swallowing his disappointment.

It was for the best, he reassured himself as he headed downstairs. It wasn't like he wanted to go from being 'just friends' to making out in thirty seconds, he reasoned. He wasn't...like that. He'd just hoped for a kiss. Or at least a sign that Blaine was interested in one. He was probably going to have to be even more blatant if...no, he shouldn't push. He'd put himself out there, Blaine hadn't responded, he needed to just back off. He didn't want to be creepy, or predatory. So the movie would be a really good distraction. He loved it, and sharing it with Blaine would be great. Especially if he convinced Blaine to sing along with him during a few key scenes.

He was still hopeful, though, and paused to apply some cherry lip smacker while he was in his room retrieving the movie. When he returned to the living room he quickly popped in the movie and turned off the overhead light. He waited, letting Blaine pick his spot on the couch.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

Blaine's smile faded as soon as Kurt left the room and he slapped a hand to his forehead in frustration and groaned quietly. Another perfect chance for him to kiss Kurt and he blew it.When Kurt came back to the living room, Blaine smiled and waited for him to start the movie and...dim the lights. Well, that was a nice touch. This wouldn't be so bad. He ruined another shot at pushing his relationship with Kurt into something more, but Rent was an amazing movie and watching it with Kurt would be fun.

"This has always been one of my favorites. David and Wes actually hid my copy one time just to see how I would react. It wasn't pretty." He noticed that Kurt didn't sit down on the couch yet. He must have been waiting for Blaine to sit first. Well, that wasn't a hard choice. Blaine took Kurt's hand and sat down on the couch, gently tugging on Kurt's hand with a happy smile so the other boy would have no choice but to sit down right next to him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 am

"My father once threatened to take a tire iron to my copy," Kurt laughed as he let himself be pulled down next to Blaine. He curled his legs up onto the empty spot on the couch next to him, which caused him to lean even a little bit more against Blaine. He rested his head against Blaine's shoulder. "Is...this okay?" he asked, hoping he wasn't making Blaine uncomfortable.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 am

Blaine smiled as Kurt's head leaned against his shoulder, and he brought his own legs up to rest on the couch in front of Kurt as he leaned his own upper body against the arm of the couch. "That's perfectly fine," he replied with a genuine smile, regretting the fact that he couldn't watch the movie while still looking at Kurt. To make up for having to tear his gaze away from Kurt, he moved his arm so that it was lightly wrapped around Kurt's waist and resting on his hip. "Is...this okay?" he asked, grinning as he repeated Kurt's question.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 am

"Mmmhmm," Kurt murmured appreciatively as he settled back a little bit more. Of course he was fine with it! More than fine, in fact. Except, he frowned slightly as he realized Blaine kind of looked like he was in a bit of an awkward position. It would probably be a lot more comfortable for him if..."Hold that thought."

He lightly grasped Blaine's arm and moved it off of him a little bit and muttered, “Stay right there”. He scooted away from Blaine for a few moments. Blaine's shoes had to go. They were clean (and when he thought about it, Kurt really couldn't imagine Blaine messy at all for some reason) but still, shoes shouldn't be worn on the couch. He flashed Blaine a coy smile over his shoulder to let him know he hadn't done anything wrong...Kurt was just making a few adjustments.

He shifted off the couch to kneel on the floor a few moments while he carefully removed Blaine's shoes, resituating Blaine’s legs a little bit before returning to his position on the couch. He eased himself between Blaine’s legs and scooted back into place, leaning his back against Blaine’s chest before gently tugging Blaine’s arm back down around him. It was a much more intimate position than before, but certainly more comfortable, Kurt justified, only now wondering if he’d done that whole presumptuous ‘not respecting boundaries’ thing again. While he had absolutely no qualms with sitting with his friends like this while watching a movie together, he couldn’t really picture Finn and Puck ever doing so. Maybe that was just a girl/gay-best-friend sort of thing? Concerned by that notion, he looked up at Blaine again to make sure he didn’t look really uncomfortable. “How about this?” he queried, ready to move if Blaine gave him any signs of discomfort.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am

Blaine watched patiently as Kurt got off the couch, wondering what he was up to until he realized he was just taking off his shoes. Way to go, Blaine. You find yourself falling for Kurt and you forget to take off your shoes. He easily allowed Kurt to adjust his body into what he assumed would be a more comfortable position, and when Kurt got back on the couch and rested his head against Blaine’s chest, Blaine found himself smiling again and gladly wrapping his arms around Kurt. “Much better,” he replied, smiling as he rested his head on top of Kurt’s. This was definitely something he could get used to.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 am

Seeing Blaine's smile and feeling the other boy's arms wrap around him, Kurt relaxed, relieved he hadn't pushed too far. He let out a contented sigh as he felt Blaine's head resting against his. Unlike the times he'd huddled like this with Mercedes or Tina, he found it quite difficult to focus on the movie. He wondered if that was because he was used to be in the position Blaine was, but figured it was more *who* he was cuddled with than anything else. Being so close to Blaine was very distracting...in a good way.

Kurt wondered if Blaine could feel the way his heart was beating. He decided he rather liked being the one being held. It made him feel very safe and protected. He couldn't resist nuzzling against Blaine a little bit now and then, wondering if it would be okay if he turned a bit on his side so that he could wrap his arms around Blaine, too. He decided against it, knowing that would be way past the lines of what 'just friends' would do, plus it might really give Blaine the wrong impression. So he settled for entwining his arms with Blaine's, placing his hands on top of the other boy's. He let his fingertips very softly trace a pattern on the soft skin of the back of Blaine's hand.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Blaine found himself paying close attention to the small designs being traced on his hand and not so much on the actual movie. Figures, he thought has he smiled to himself. He finally had someone to watch his favorite movie with and he couldn't concentrate for longer than two seconds. He was glad that in a position that made it unlikely for Kurt to see that he had closed his eyes as he let himself enjoy the feeling of Kurt's body against his, the other boy's fingers tracing patterns along his skin, and the faint feeling of Kurt's heart beating against his chest. Occasionally, he would recognize Angel's voice on the television and smile to himself, being instantly reminded of Kurt. As much as he got annoyed by David and Wes bothering him about his crush on Kurt, he knew they had a point. Nothing was going to happen if he didn't make it happen, and he would. Soon. When the time was right, and he hoped with everything that it would be 'right' sometime soon. Sometime like...tonight, perhaps.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:42 pm

The only downside of their position, Kurt decided after a while, was that he couldn't really see Blaine without straining his neck in a very awkward position, and that made it a bit more difficult to interact. He was so comfortable and didn't want to risk overstepping bounds, but decided that it would be worth the risk. Especially since some of his very favorite songs were coming up. Maybe he could even get Blaine to sing along with him. Very carefully he rolled himself onto his side. His legs became slightly entwined with one of Blaine's as he shifted into a more comfortable position. The problem quickly became that he wasn't sure what to do with his lower arm. He couldn't really lay on top of it without it being really uncomfortable. Which meant...he bit his lip nervously as he slid his arm around Blaine's back. He felt a little like he was hugging a giant Blaine-shaped teddy bear and smiled as he lay his ear against Blaine's chest. For a few moments he closed his eyes and just listened to the comforting sound of Blaine's heartbeat. His upper hand was still on top of Blaine's hands, which he slowly guided from where they'd ended up on his hip when he'd turned to a much more comfortable position against his chest, entwining their fingers.

His attention was drawn back to the screen as his favorite scene began. He adored Angel and Collins and especially loved this scene. Unfortuantely, it almost always made him want to cry, too, since he knew what was to become of the pair later. To distract himself from becoming emotional, he began to softly sing along with Angel. "Live in my house, I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with one thousand kisses...

"Be my lover. I'll cover you." Kurt playfully nudged Blaine during that line, considering that he practically was acting as a human blanket.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:38 pm

As he felt Kurt shifting slightly, Blaine opened his eyes to glance down just in time to see Kurt rolling to his side and wrapping an arm around his back. When Blaine felt Kurt intertwine their fingers, he smiled and brought his other hand up to wrap around Kurt’s waist, feeling content as he tried to focus on the movie which wasn’t any easier than it had been in their previous position. Instead, he just thought about how cute Kurt looked when he nuzzled up against his chest and how he didn’t want to share moments like this with anybody else.

When the familiar music of his favorite scene of the movie began playing he turned his focus back to the television, smiling sadly as he saw how happy Angel and Collins were as they walked down the street. He had always loved this movie, especially the parts in which it portrayed how much the two men loved each other, and secretly he hoped that he’d be able to find a similar love one day…Hopefully, one with a happier ending.

Live in my house, I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with one thousand kisses, he heard an even more familiar voice singing. He glanced down at Kurt, beaming as he listened to the other boy singing. He just realized now that he hadn’t really heard Kurt sing since before break when they sung ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ together. Well, there had been the Warbler practices but those weren’t the same, and Blaine missed singing just alone with Kurt. He grinned as Kurt nudged and couldn’t help but join in. “Open your door, I’ll be your tenant. Don’t go much baggage to lay at your feet,” he sang back softly, still smiling at Kurt. “But sweet kissed I’ve got to spare. I’ll be there and I’ll cover you.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Kurt gazed, eyes shining, at Blaine as he began to sing along with Collins. He joined in singing Angel's part of the duet as he very carefully extracted himself from the couch, pulling Blaine up with him. He'd seen this movie so many times he knew the upcoming dancing by heart and hoped he could convince Blaine to join him. He entwined their fingers and pulled Blaine to the wide open area of the den.

"On life--be my life..." On the next beat he pulled Blaine close, right in sync with Angel and Collins on the screen.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Blaine grinned and stood up with Kurt, following him to the center of the room. Kurt's voice was amazing and he loved how the two of them sounded together. And if he hadn't fallen for Kurt already, seeing that the other boy also knew the dance moves to this song had certainly done it for Blaine.

"Just slip me on, I'll be your blanket," he sang with Kurt as he spun him around like Collins did to Angel, bringing the other boy's body close to his own as he swayed his hips side to side, unable to keep the happy smile off his face as he sang and danced along with Kurt. "Wherever, whatever. I'll be your coat."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 pm

The next part of the song the characters on screen didn't exactly dance; Angel bought a jacket for Collins, and then they ran (well Angel skipped, really) through the streets. The living room wasn't exactly set up for such a scene, so Kurt placed his hands on Blaine's shoulders, continuing to sway to the music as they sang.

"You'll be my King, and I'll be your Castle," he sang.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm

"No, you'll be my queen, and I'll be your moat," Blaine sang back to Kurt as he removed one hand from Kurt's waist to take the boy's hand in his own, intertwining their fingers as he continued dancing with Kurt, because running through the house just like Angel and Collins run down the street isn't advisable, nor dapper.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Kurt closed his eyes as they continued to dance, reveling in the joy of singing and dancing close with the boy he was so in love with. As they neared the end of the song, though, he realized that he hadn't completely thought this whole scene through. Angel and Collins kiss at the end of the song. Not that he didn't want to, but...what if Blaine didn't? What if he went in for a kiss and Blaine backed away? It was one thing for Blaine to not pick up on his hints, but quite another to be rejected. He opened his eyes, and his gaze met Blaine's. For the moment, anyway, Blaine looked just as happy as he felt. But maybe he hadn't thought ahead, either. Maybe he should...stop this now? Before the kiss became an issue. Except he really didn't want to pull away; he was far too happy to stay exactly where he was.

As the moment approached on screen, he could feel his heart racing.

"Oh...lover...I'll cover you," he closed his eyes again as they sang the last note.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Blaine kept his eyes open as Kurt's closed, watching the other boy's face as he hit the last note perfectly. It was true that all this flirting without actually doing anything to further their relationship was frustrating. Blaine was sure that Kurt felt the same way about him, so...what was holding him back? What had he been texting Kurt while the other boy was still at McKinley? Courage. Well, it was about time Blaine took his own advice. He slowly let his hand slip away from Kurt's, ignoring how fast his heart was racing as he brought his hand up to gently rest on Kurt's face. Without giving it another thought, he slowly and gently tilted Kurt's chin upward and leaned in to press their lips together, his eyes closing as their lips finally met.

And it felt perfect. Better than he had imagined it would. Better than any other guy he had been with (Which honestly wasn't that many at all). It felt natural, relaxed, gentle, and just...perfect. Once he had realized that he actually went through with the kiss and survived, he brought his other hand up to Kurt's cheek, lightly cupping the other boy's face as he kissed him softly, the way an amazing person like Kurt ought to be kissed. Blaine's head was spinning and his heart still hadn't calmed down, but it felt amazing and he never wanted this feeling or this kiss to end.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:54 pm

For a few moments Kurt was sure that nothing was going to happen. Before his heart had the chance to sink, though, there was a change in the air. He could feel Blaine's breath against his lips, felt Blaine's hands gently cup his face. His heart soared as he let Blaine completely take control. He let himself be guided until he felt the brush of Blaine's lips against his. Blaine's lips were soft and supple, but the kiss was firm and tender. Kurt melted into it, his lips--his whole body--tingling with the amazing sensation. He felt Blaine's hands cupping his face and instinctively his own hands raised--one to rest on Blaine's shoulder steadying himself against the sudden weakness he felt in his knees, the other to reach up and carress Blaine's cheek with a featherlight touch.

This wasn't the first kiss he'd always imagined...it was so much better. It was, in a word...perfect. This, he knew, would be the kiss he would always count as his first. And he didn't want it to ever end.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Blaine felt himself smiling against Kurt's lips, having no intentions of pulling away just yet. This kiss would be the first of many that would make up for all the chances he had to kiss Kurt, but didn't. He lowered one hand from Kurt's face, instead wrapping it around his waist and lightly tracing designs along Kurt's back while also using that hand to support Kurt's delicate frame. He sighed happily at Kurt's gentle touch, relaxing completely as he slowly deepened the kiss, his fingers lightly trailing along the smooth skin of Kurt's face. If he had known it would feel like this, he would have kissed Kurt long ago. Then again, maybe them waiting was one of the things that made the kiss as amazing as it was, though Blaine doubted it. He was positive that every kiss with Kurt would feel like this, and he could only imagine how things could only go up from here.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 am

Kurt felt a pleasant shiver running down his spine as he felt Blaine's hand stroking his back. He only hoped that he wasn't being a disappointment to Blaine. He wanted to make Blaine feel as amazing as he felt. Acting on pure instinct, Kurt applied gentle suction to Blaine's bottom lip for just a few moments. He slid his hand from Blaine's shoulder to the nape of his neck, then trailed it slowly down Blaine's back. He let his tongue run lightly across Blaine's lip as he leaned into the kiss a little bit more.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 am

A soft content sound escaped Blaine's lips as he felt Kurt lightly sucking at his lip, his head still swimming from the sensations the kiss was providing for him. His back arched slightly, bringing his body closer to Kurt's as he felt the other boy's hand trailing down his neck and back. His hand left Kurt's face and instead rested on the back of his neck, gently trailing upwards as Blaine ran his fingers through Kurt's soft hair. He parted his lips as he felt Kurt's tongue against them, tentatively slipped his tongue between Kurt's lips, emitting a quiet moan as his tongue met with Kurt's. He didn't want to scare Kurt or push him into anything, but he couldn't pull himself away from the kiss, so he removed his hand from Kurt's hair and brought it back to rest on the boy's cheek, lightly caressing the skin to show Kurt that he wasn't going to hurt him. Not now, not ever.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:44 pm

For just a split second Kurt was startled as he felt Blaine's tongue against his. He tensed and almost jerked away, reminded of...earlier. It took only the soft caress on his cheek to remind him, though, that what was happening now was nothing like that. This kiss was everything that one was not. He relaxed again and gave himself over to the newest sensation.

Everything was just so perfect that he didn't want it to end, which is why he tried to ignore it when he heard his cell phone play a little tune to let him know that he had a new text message. He let out a soft mewling noise as he let his lips part further, and ran his tongue lightly along Blaine's.

But the text message signal nagged at him and he remembered the call that he was expecting. Sam. Probably a very drunk Sam. He was tempted to ignore it for a little while and let Sam sober up a little bit at Puck's.

He traced a figure 8 pattern lightly across Blaine's back as he experimentally swiped his tongue gently along the roof of Blaine's mouth.

But what if Sam *didn't* sober up at Puck's? What if he got into his car and...

Disappointed that he was going to have to break the kiss, Kurt pulled back slowly, capturing Blaine's lower lip between his and gently drawing the kiss out for just a moment longer before he finally released it and took a tiny step back. For just a moment he felt dizzy and breathless and his eyes drifted briefly (longingly) toward Blaine's lips again. As he recovered his breath, a bright smile spread across his face and he raised his eyes to meet Blaine's.

"I have to..." he trailed off, looking sincerely apologetic as he motioned toward where he'd left his cell phone. But instead of going to get the phone, he stepped forward again, wrapping his arms around Blaine and pulling him into a tight hug. He leaned in so that his lips were right next to Blaine's ear. "Thank you," he whispered. "That was...the best first kiss ever." He nuzzled his cheek against Blaine's and placed a very light kiss against the other boy's jaw. He let his hands run down Blaine's arms as he reluctantly pulled away again, drawing out the contact for just a few moments longer before he turned to retrieve his cell phone.

He sighed as he read the message from Sam:

DUDE WHERES MY CAR? SDWYGEYTYTY COME FIND MEE, BETCH. LMFAO SUEYYGSGYDEDFEDETDDDEHHSAFAFD
JUSTSHUTUP ANDRIVE DRIVEDRIVE!!

Part of Kurt was tempted to forget Sam and try to pick up exactly where he and Blaine had left off. But...he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he ignored Sam and something bad happened to him (or someone else) because Kurt broke his word. He quickly texted back. "Where R U?"

When he looked back at Blaine he looked even sorrier than before.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Blaine had lost himself in the kiss, feeling as if time had stopped around them and it was only the two of them together with nothing else to worry about. It was the ringtone that had brought him back to reality, but he hoped the kiss didn’t have to end. Don’t answer it. Don’t answer it, he kept thinking as if he was trying to communicate with Kurt telepathically. With their lips moving against each other, he found it somewhat easy to ignore the melody coming from the phone and he was relieved that Kurt hadn’t gone to answer it, and he easily found himself relaxing again as he felt Kurt’s fingers trailing along his back.

But the phone kept ringing and eventually Blaine felt Kurt’s lips slowly pulling away from his, and as disappointed as he was that the kiss had to end, the joy of actually knowing what it was like to kiss Kurt overpowered the negative emotion and Blaine couldn’t help but return Kurt’s smile. He figured the call must have been important if Kurt had broken the kiss to go check his text, so he just smiled understandingly at Kurt and returned the hug. At Kurt’s words, Blaine felt something swell inside him, overjoyed that he had finally been able to be the one to give Kurt the real first kiss that he deserved. He looked into Kurt’s eyes as the other boy’s hands made their way down his arms, the feeling of the light kiss still present on his jaw line as his gaze followed Kurt while the other boy walked over to check his phone.

He glanced down at his feet as Kurt looked through his messages, wondering where this kiss left their relationship at. They had certainly passed the friendship mark, but what exactly did Kurt want from Blaine? He hoped that Kurt would want the same thing, because Blaine really didn’t feel keen on sharing Kurt with anyone else. He wanted to know that Kurt was his and that he would always be able to be there for him and protect him no matter what, though he had no problem doing that before, of course. He just wanted to know that he could kiss Kurt whenever he wanted to, and that when Kurt walked into the room he would be able to point him out and introduce Kurt as his boyfriend.

He glanced up to see Kurt’s sorry expression, causing him to frown and walk over to stand next to him. "Something wrong?" he asked, wondering if the text had bad news after seeing Kurt's face as he read the message and replied.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Other than that our perfect moment is now over...? Kurt thought sadly. He smiled wistfully. "No...well, yes, but nothing too awful. It's just...my friend Sam. I promised him that I'd help him with his song and costume for this performance he's supposed to put together for Glee. Which is the good part. The bad part...he went over to Puck's for the game and I promised I'd come get him because he said he'd probably be drinking..."

He winced as he re-read Sam's text. "I think he did more than a little drinking." Kurt took Blaine's hand and led him back over to the couch to sit while he waited for Sam's reply. "I hate to ask, but...would you stay and help me? I know it's getting late, but I'm sure my dad won't mind if you stay over instead of driving back tonight," he assured. "And...I really don't want you to leave," he added, smiling shyly as he rubbed his thumb over the back of Blaine's hand.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Blaine smiled faintly. He didn't mind helping Kurt's friend, but he would have preferred spending the evening alone with Kurt. Especially now after that particularly perfect moment had been cut short. But he sat down next to Kurt anyway, smiling as he felt the other boy's thumb moving back and forth across his hand. "No, I don't mind," he told him with a smile as he rested his head on Kurt's shoulder, tilting his face upward to smile at Kurt. Although their moment had been ruined, he couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought of spending the night here with Kurt. "Especially if it means I don't have to leave."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 am

Kurt's heart leapt as Blaine agreed to stay over. "No. You most definitely don't have to leave," he assured. He grinned as he saw the way Blaine was looking up at him. He leaned down to press his lips to Blaine's...only to have his phone go off again. He let out a small groan, letting his forehead rest against Blaine's as he retrieved his phone again.

This message was no better than the first. Well...at least he had it narrowed down to either Puck's, Finn's, or...Rachel's? Oh good lord, he hoped they hadn't shown up at Rachel's as drunk as Sam seemed to be. He doubted Puck was any more sober.

"I'm just not sure where he is. I think maybe he's at Rachel's..." he sighed as he punched a response. "We better go find him before he hurts himself...or someone else." He rose to his feet, pulling Blaine back up with him. "I'm just really sorry. I was really enjoying...tonight. Maybe we can...watch the rest of the movie later?" he suggested, his eyes shining as he flashed a mischievious little grin. "Well...we missed a little so we might want to back up a couple scenes," he added slyly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next