New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seperate Room in Breadstix

+9
Reed Van Kamp
Shane Anderson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Finn_Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
13 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 6 Empty Re: A Seperate Room in Breadstix

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

[LMAO]
Reed tried to hold in a laugh, and failed miserably. He let out a loud giggle and a few snorts that made some of the people in the restaurant stare. When Reed had finally calmed down he looked up at Shane and blushed at the prospect of 'his sticks'. It was uncharacteristic of Reed to make such a seen, and normally he wouldn't have found the comment as hilarious, but somehow everything Shane said or did had Reed in stitches.

He then boldly took a breadstick from the basket and took a bite meekly grinning at Shane shyly . "Happy now?"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"Ah," said Shane, trying on his 'cougar' look, "I see that you do want my sticks after all." He fought with a smile and managed to win, if only for a moment.
He watched as Reed ate the breadstick, and he allowed himself to wonder what would happen if anything ever...happened between them. Good or bad, what would happen? If Reed liked another boy? If Reed liked Shane? If Reed fell down three flights of steps and died?
What would happen?
The unknown was killing Shane, but he turned away from it and focused himself on the here and now, the jokes and laughter that always had to be present. They were his facade. Without them, Reed might see who Shane really was. Shane had gotten close before, when he'd cried in Reed's arms, and Reed hadn't minded.
But Shane was worse than that, he feared. He was deeply cynical and pessimistic sometimes. He considered the darkest possibilities before the lightest.
And because of this ugly inside, he hid.
"That's good. Now could you please hand me some ketchup?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Reed reached for the ketchup which was at the end of the table, and clumsiness getting the better of him, knocked it all over the table, sending ketchup flying all over. Reed could manage to make a mess of almost any situation, it seamed, even something as simple as passing the ketchup. He turned the color of the liquid that was all over him as he frantically pulled napkins out of the napkin holder.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I mean, I'm really REALLY sorry!" he threw napkins at Shane, and then whispered to himself, "Augh! Why do I always have to do this!?" he slapped his ketchup ladden hand to his forehead in frustration.

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Shane laughed warmly as Reed tried desperately to sop up the ketchup. He leaned forward and grabbed a few napkins out of the napkin holder and started to help, but there was so much ketchup and the napkins really didn't do much.
"You know what?" Shane said, pulling off his jacket. "I know what to do." He put the jacket right into the ketchup, because he hated that jacket and he wanted a new one anyway. Besides, it wasn't really that cold outside. Who needs jackets?
And he was about 25% sure it would wash out anyway.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Reed could only gape at Shane's actions. He put his JACKET in the KETCHUP! He put HIS jacket in the ketchup for HIM He didn't know which was more shocking. Reed's fashion designer gene's were tingling. He would never put his own jacket in ketchup of all things. It would never come out! Not that Reed would really be that upset at the loss of that hideous jacket of Shane's. Shane deffinately needed his help in that area, that was for sure.

"Y-you're jacket! It'll never come out! I can't believe you used your jacket! Of all things!"

He imagined his mother's reaction to such an incident. They now had the whole restaurants eyes.

Reed laughed in spite of himself as he caught Shane's eyes. He was being rediculous, and he knew it. Only Shane would do something so hilariously unconventional. He could only imagine the waitress's face as she returned to the table to see them both covered in ketchup. Reed imagined Shane wearing his ketchup ladden jacket out of the restaurant and exploded in a fit of giggles. They must have made quite a pair.

"Come on, let's go to the rest room to wash all of this ketchup off."

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Shane laughed with Reed, and assented to the bathroom suggestion. He stood up, holding his ketchup-filled jacket at arm's length. He strode right past all the staring people and into the bathroom, Reed on his heels.
The bathroom was empty, and Shane went right up to the sinks and turned on the cold water.
"So I think if we just..." He motioned with the jacket and then simply dropped it in the sink, letting the water run over it. "It'll maybe come out. Maybe. If not...Well, it might come out, anyway."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Reed gasped as he grabbed the ketchup stained jacket from Shane.

"You can't just 'run it under water! You'll have to soak it in bleach if you EVER want to get it out. Ketchup is one of those stains that's not easily removed."

Reed tried to calm down, but he was really upset that he had ruined his clothes. He really liked that shirt! 'Oh well' he thought as he dropped Shane's jacket into the water. He didn't have any bleach, so soap would have to do. He pushed the soap despenser multiple times dropping the contents into the hot water. "Here, if we let it soak in the soap for a while,that way the stain doesn't set in. We might be able to get it out back at Dalton." He looked up at Shane's amused expression and laughed.

"We'll need to get you cleaned up too." He grabbed a paper towel, running it under the water and handing it to Shane.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Shane watched as Reed bustled around the bathroom, an expression just short of panic on his face. Shane found it quite hilarious, but tried very hard to hold in his laughter. For Reed's sake. This was the boy who wore Prada and Gucci and...other designers.
"Okay, I don't care nearly as much about my clothes as you do, so how about you soak your shirt in the soap and I'll just buy a new jacket?" he suggested, picking up his soaking jacket and pushing it to the side. "C'mon, take off your shirt." He held out a hand. "Don't be shy, we're all boys in here." He winked.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Reed turned a sickly red color, that he was sure could only be seen in cartoons. He stared doe eyed at Shane for a matter of moments, wrapping his arms around his chest self consciously. Conscious thought had left his mind the moment he heard Shane ask him to 'take of his shirt'.

"I-uh-I-I don't-I mean-" he couldn't even think of a response.

We're all boys here he said. Oh my god why did he have to ask him that! Here he was in front of the boy he may or may not have feelings for and he's asking him to take his shirt off.

"I-uhhh-" what COULD he say? He couldn't just leave his shirt soaked with ketchup, and he couldn't just wipe it with a towel (the stain would set in!). He had no choice. "Um. Okay..." he decided, and then added weakly, "But don't laugh!"

Reed slowly turned around, took a deep breath and unbuttoned his shirt slowly and carefully, biding his time as he went. Finally, he slipped it off and took a gulp as he turned toward Shane; face red as a turnip. Embarassed
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Shane, ever one for making awkward situations even more so, moved slowly to the side, craning his neck.
"Y'know...I'm gonna see you when you turn around to put that shirt in the sink. So...There's no point in being modest." He put his hand to his mouth as Reed slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing a skinny back. That wasn't surprising, Shane's imagination could've figured out that much. Reed's spine was clearly visible, but no muscles were. There were also quite a few bruises, but again, Shane's imagination had worked that out.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Reed self consciously made his way over to the sink, red, and not daring to look up at Shane. He sunk his shirt down into the water and then put his arms around his body. He was never comfortable without a shirt on. He didn't really have a muscly body; he had the physique of a 12 year old. He had tons of scars from various injuries, which only made him more sheepish.

He could only imagine Shane's thoughts at the moment. Was he feeling as awkward as Reed felt? He dare not look at the boy. He couldn't form words. All he could do was stand there doe eyed and flushed as the warm water turned the color of his face.

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Shane crossed over to the sink and, not looking at Reed, helped Reed wash out his shirt. He thought it was endearing and cute that Reed was so self-concious. Shane couldn't care less if Reed had a six-pack, because Shane liked Reed as a person. Abs or no.
"How are you going to get out of the restaurant?" he asked suddenly, a thought dawning on him. He looked down at himself...He had on a sweatshirt over his t-shirt, so he could just let Reed wear the sweatshirt, even though it had ketchup on it.
But he could save Reed the embarrassment if he wore the sweatshirt and Reed wore the t-shirt, which was ketchup-free.
But that would entail Shane taking off his sweatshirt and t-shirt, and suddenly he knew that was the only way to go.
"Alright, you can wear my t-shirt, I'll wear my sweatshirt," he said, tugging the sweatshirt over his head. He threw it to Reed, who dropped it, and Shane waited until Reed stood back up to take off his t-shirt and hand it over.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 am

Reed leant down to pick up the sweatshirt and as he slowly got up he caught a site that caused his mouth to drop and his face to redden. Shane was shirtless, and in front of him. They were BOTH shirtless in front of eachother. Reed let out a small gasp. Shane had a lanky but well built muscular body, most likely from all of the dancing. Reed tried to contain himself. Oh God...

He went to take the shirt from Shane, avoiding his gaze, but ended up slipping on some stray soap and falling right into Shane's musular arms. He gasped as he looked up frantically at Shane.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am

Shane's eyes widened, and he straightened up, pushing Reed back into a standing position.
"Quite the unusual bout of circumstances, eh?" he said, taking the sweatshirt back from Reed and pulling it on. "Good thing I'm not the type for random displays of affection." He winked and then laughed, because it was so not true.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 am

Reed laughed nervously along with him and took the shirt cradling it to his chest. "I-I-thank you." he smiled appreciatively as he shrugged the shirt over his sholders, grateful for the warm fabric and the scent that could only belong to Shane filling his nostrils. "You really did catch me when I fell" he admited meekly, as he smiled shyly up at Shane.

He became wide eyed again as his eyes met a still shirtless Shane, as he picked up the ketchup stained sweatershirt from the floor. "Are you sure you're okay wearing that? Because you can always have you're shirt back...if you want." He asked. He was flattered that Shane gave him his only clean item of clothing, but he still felt bad about him having to wear the stained sweatshirt home.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"You really did catch me when I fell." Shane's ears picked up the almost imperceptible words, and he felt like dancing around the bathroom.
But he refrained, not quite sure how he was supposed to react. If he made a big deal of this small attempt at flirting, it might never happen again. If he didn't, it still might never happen again.
But Reed, was still talking, and Shane had missed his chance.
"Reed. You're the one whose mom would die if her son was walking around with ketchup on his shirt. Me? I couldn't care less." He sighed, looking at his shirt on Reed. "Besides, I think she'll die anyway if you wear that in public." It was a wrinkled black t-shirt that Shane had pulled from the back of his closet. He'd gotten it back in 2005, and it said, "Lost your mind? Find it on Ebay."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Reed laughed as he looked down at the shirt, just noticing the words now. He rolled his eyes. It was just so...Shane.

"Not that my mom would ever go to Breadstix either way...'too many carbs'" he mimicked. Then laughed, "You're right though, she would kill me. She freaks out if I have even a single wrinkle in my uniform!" Reed laughed on the outside, but he really couldn't stand his mother sometimes. She meant well, but sometimes he wondered if what she wanted was what was really right for him.

"Besides, I kind of like wearing your shirt..." he admitted sheepishly as his ears grew pink. It was true. It smelled like Shane, which was without a doubt one of the most interesting scents that had every grazed his nostrils.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Shane decided. He definitely had to flirt back. It was just too hard not to.
"Mmm? Does it smell like me?" he asked, and then stepped forward, closing the short distance between them. He leaned forward and smelled his shirt, right on Reed's chest. "Yes, it does," he confirmed, grinning.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am

Reed gasped at Shane's touch and then looked up. "I-I never said that it-" he tried to cover his blush but failed. All he could do was gape at the short distance between them. "-that it smelled like you. I just-" he couldn't form words at the moment. Shane was less than a centimeter in front of him. Oh my god. What was he supposed to do!?
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am

Shane saw a bit of ketchup on Reed's nose, and he gingerly lifted a finger to brush it lightly away. He let his finger sit on Reed's nose for longer than necessary before removing it.
"You're cuter without ketchup on your nose," he said softly.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 am

Reed's heart stopped as he looked up into Shane's eyes. They were filled with emotions he couldn't comprehend. Compassion...love? He didn't know. His face felt hot and his breath caught in his throat. Shane cared for him. He really really cared for him. The capacity of his realization hit him full force. No one had ever noticed Reed the way Shane had.

Reed had so many emotions overtaking him right now. He felt as though he was going to explode. He had no idea what was happening to him, he didn't care. Here he was, with Shane a centimeter from his face, and that was all that mattered at the moment. He was in a world all his own. No one else existed. Finally, he took a deep breath as he lunged for Shane, touching the taller boys lips to his own in one terse movement.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am

Shane was shocked, but not enough to not return the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Reed, drawing the smaller boy closer to him. He lost himself in this world, the world of Reed and Shane. After what felt like hours that could have been years, Shane pulled away, in a happy daze.
He held Reed in his arms still, looking down at him. "What does this mean?" he breathed, though he knew what it meant.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am

Reed was red and out of breath. He had no idea what that was...he just acted without thinking. It was completely out of the blue. It was like he didn't even have control of his body anymore. His whole body was wired, he couldn't concentrate. that kiss... It felt, completely unusual and yet wonderful at the same time. The feeling of his lips against Shane's was something Reed would never be able to verbalize coherantly. He didn't even know he could feel the emotions he felt in that moment. He looked up shyly at Shane who was looking just as confused as he was.

"I-I don't know..." It was the honest truth. Reed didn't know.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 pm

"Well," Shane stood up straight and put a hand on his hip. "I'll tell you what it doesn't mean." He paused, making sure he had Reed's full attention. "It doesn't mean that we're going to still be friends, alright? I hate when people just walk around, acting like nothing ever happened when they kissed. For goodness' sake, a kiss is more than nothing. You got that? So we aren't just going to be friends." He gauged Reed's expression - he looked breathless but happy.
"Will you be my boyfriend, then?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Reed swore he had never been more jittery in his whole entire life. Will you be my boyfriend? He did want to be his boyfriend. He realized with wide eyes. He truly honestly did.

He couldn't even verbalize his excitement. Instead, he flung himself at Shane in a giant hug that sent them both toppling to the floor. Reed made a small gasp and then giggled as he fell. For once, he really didn't care. All he cared about was Shane...his boyfriend. It sounded weird to say. Reed was still aprehensive, but he wanted to take a chance.

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next