New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seperate Room in Breadstix

+9
Reed Van Kamp
Shane Anderson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Finn_Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 3 Empty Re: A Seperate Room in Breadstix

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:33 am

"I'd tell you that the copious amount of hair gel you wear would have formed a better helmet, but then you might wear it all the time," Kurt teased softly, even though his heart wasn't entirely in it.

When Blaine placed his hand on Kurt's shoulder and asked if he was okay, Kurt tried to say yes, but his breath caught. A shiver went through his body as Blaine's hand ran down his arm, though this time he didn't find the sensation unpleasant at all. He smiled sadly and subconsciously inched closer. He squeezed Blaine's hand back. Again he tried to assure Blaine that he was fine, but still couldn't form the words. He felt a lump growing in his throat and could feel tears welling in the corners of his eyes. He quickly looked away, rolling his eyes upward and blinking in an attempt to quell them. He was successful, but he could still couldn't say the simple little words that he was okay. Because he wasn't. Not even remotely.

He looked back at Blaine and forced a tiny smile, even as he shook his head. No. No he wasn't okay. But he wasn't going to break. Not here in front of everyone. And especially not in front of Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 am

Blaine frowned and gave Kurt's hand another squeeze. He could read Kurt's expression perfectly and figured that dinner was over. As the other boy came closer, Blaine became aware of just how easy it would be to lean in and kiss Kurt, but he couldn't. It wasn't the right time or the right place, and Kurt had enough on his mind right now anyway. But...A small peck wouldn't hurt anyone. Like when Kurt had kissed Blaine back in the dorm the day after break. Just a small, quick kiss to let Kurt know that he was here for him. And without thinking (for that might cause Blaine to doubt himself), Blaine leaned in and pressed his lips to Kurt's cheek, and and for something he thought would be a 'quick' kiss, he sure did let his lips linger there for a while before pulling away and smiling softly at Kurt. "Do you want to go?" He could tell that Kurt was ready to break down as he watched the tears well up in the other boy's eyes, and he felt it would be best if they could at least go someplace alone to talk.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 am

Kurt closed his eyes as he felt Blaine's lips against his cheek. His heart skipped a beat as the kiss lingered (or was he just imagining that?). He wanted so badly to...just forget everything that was so wrong and focus on this moment. He could just melt into Blaine's arms and it would be easy to just turn his head a little bit so that their lips could meet and...it suddenly took all his willpower not to jerk away. For just a moment his mind flashed back to his last kiss as Karofsky's tongue had forced its way into his mouth and--No! Think of Blaine! He wanted to kiss Blaine. It wouldn't be like...that. It would be tender and sweet. And he wanted that.

He felt a single tear escape and roll down his cheek. His free hand swiftly reached up and wiped it away, hoping against hope that none of the others noticed it. They all must see him as so weak already, watching him cry *again* would only prove them all right.

Still not trusting himself to speak, he nodded quickly at Blaine's offer to leave. Keeping his hand clasped tightly with Blaine's he crossed his free arm across his chest and loosely gripped Blaine's arm, leaning lightly against the other boy more for emotional support than physical.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 am

Blaine gave Kurt another sympathetic look before turning back to Rachel and Finn, his hand still interlocked with Kurt's. He decided it'd be best to hurry and say his goodbyes, so he could get Kurt out of there without having to talk and possibly break down in front of his friends. "It was really nice meeting the both of you. Sorry we can't stay longer," he apologized, nodding in Karofsky's direction because he honestly would have loved to talk more with them if it weren't for the recent events. "Hopefully it won't be long before we can meet up again and actually get to know each other," he said with a small, gentle smile. "Goodnight, you two." He looked over at Kurt again, smiled softly at his friend, then led him out of the restaurant while letting Kurt use him for support all he wanted.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 am

While Blaine made their hasty goodbyes, Kurt could only look guiltily at the reddening mark on Finn's face, where Karofsky had punched him. And Rachel...he'd seen the way Karofsky had grabbed her hand when she'd been standing up to him. She looked okay, but she could have been really hurt! Blaine's only 'crime' was that he'd been there with Kurt. It was one thing that he'd risked his own safety, but quite another that he had now dragged his friends into the whole mess and gotten each of them hurt--in thankfully only small ways, but...but they wouldn't be hurt at all if it hadn't been for him.

He couldn't even look Finn or Rachel in the eyes as he'd murmured his apologies to both and his goodnight to Rachel and mumbled to Finn that he'd probably see him at home later since he couldn't get back to school until he fixed his tire in the morning.

Kurt knew he was being a bit selfish as he practically clung to Blaine while they made their way outside. He told himself that it was only because he needed the extra boost of security he felt by Blaine's presence and that he'd back off as soon as they were away from Karofsky. Once they were outside, though, he found himself huddling closer still. For the warmth, he justified this time; he wasn't exactly dressed for the Ohio winter weather. Not, of course, that he minded having an excuse to cuddle close to his crush.

"I'm sorry you came all the way here for...that," he apologized, feeling guiltier than ever. He wouldn't blame Blaine at all if after this disaster he'd just want to drop Kurt off and wash his hands of the whole mess. Of Kurt and all his drama. "You didn't even get to eat. Why don't you come over to my place and I'll fix you something. Then we can watch a movie...or something," he suggested, giving Blaine a hopeful look.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Blaine glanced down at Kurt as soon as they were outside and gently wrapped his arm around the other boy's shoulders, giving them a light squeeze as they stood out in the cold. Of course he would have preferred a nice quiet dinner with Kurt and his friends, but he was still glad that he ended up coming down to Lima tonight to be here for Kurt after what had happened with Karofsky. "You don't have to apologize. I'm still glad I came down here. I got to see you, didn't I?" He smiled at the thought of going back to Kurt's place to be alone to watch a movie or something, but inwardly scolded himself for letting his thoughts go there. As much as he would love to finally kiss Kurt, he knew he'd have to try and be patient. Especially after their run-in with Karofsky. Kissing had to be the last thing on Kurt's mind right now. "I'd like that," he smiled while leading Kurt into the parking lot, his arm still wrapped around the other boy's shoulders. "Shall we take my car?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Blaine once again managed to find just the right thing to say to make Kurt feel better. He let some of the guilt ebb away.

He knew he shouldn't get his hopes up too much or read too much into anything but listening to Blaine saying the words, 'I got to see you, didn't I?', Kurt couldn't help but feel good. His heart swelled and he smiled demurely back at Blaine, slipping his arm around Blaine's waist...to make it eaiser to walk while the other boy's arm was around his shoulder, of course. Okay, and to be that much closer, Kurt admitted to himself, this time.

"We shall," he immediately agreed with taking Blaine's car, his eyes shining as he realized that Blaine had just agreed to come over to his house, where--if Dad and Carole were home, there'd be a matter of possibly awkward introductions, but after which--they'd be alone. At least for a couple hours when Sam would call for a ride. But until then, they could pop in a movie...maybe cuddle on the couch a little bit. Okay, so that was probably just wishful thinking. And once again he was probably venturing into the being too pushy territory that Finn and his dad both warned him about. Still if he popped some popcorn, there would be an excuse for them to sit close together, and Blaine didn't seem to mind how close they were now, so...well, he'd wait and see how things went. No point getting too far ahead of himself.

"My car is a little incapacitated right now," he reminded, though he kept his tone light. "If you don't mind, though, I do need to stop there and get something. The garage is just a couple blocks from here." He dreaded going back there, but Blaine would be with him, so it'd be safe. And it would only take him just a few moments to grab his things out of the car.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 pm

"Not at all," he replied, still smiling at the feel of Kurt's arm around his waist. A movie night with Kurt seemed to be just the thing the two of them needed; some time alone to just relax and not have to worry about Karofsky showing up and bothering either of them. And he'd finally get to see Kurt in his own home-- Oh, with his parents if they were there too. I hope they end up liking my hair as much as Kurt does because there is not one drop of hair gel in it right now. They were Kurt's parents after all, so of course he'd want to make a good first impression on them.

He reluctantly pulled away from Kurt to open the passenger door for him, flashing one of his winning smiles as he held the door open for Kurt. "Your chariot awaits," he said teasingly as he waited for Kurt to get into the car so he could take him over to the garage, then back to his place.

Blaine's car:
A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 3 B9bb7_honda-new-insight-hybrid-car-b01
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

"Well, thank you, kind sir," Kurt replied, letting out a nervous chuckle. If Kurt weren't already completely smitten with Blaine, he was pretty sure that the sweet gesture--even if it were being made in jest--would probably have won him over. He knew he probably looked more than a little dreamy as he slipped past his very own Prince Charming Blaine into the passenger seat. He felt giddy as he let Blaine close his door, and allowed himself a moment to squee while Blaine was going around to his side of the car. He tried to act a lot more neutral once Blaine was sitting beside him, but couldn't keep the wistful smile off his face.

"The garage is just up this street on the left," he directed. "It'll just take me a moment..." he assured as Blaine pulled up next to his car.

Even with Blaine so close, Kurt was embarrassingly nervous once he was out of the car. He scurried to the Nav, retrieved his bag and the damaged coveralls and rushed back to the safety of Blaine's car as quickly as he could.

"Okay, now my house is..." he proceeded to give Blaine the directions.

[And will start posting at the Hummel household...]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 pm

[SORRY I've been MIA. My CPU has been acting up.]

Finn groaned from where he lay on the floor. Damn, Karofsky had a lot of weight in his punch. Luckily he was backing off. Kurt was awesome standing up for everyone like that. Finn was proud. "I'm a little sore." he admitted as Rachel hunched over him. "But I should be fine. Just hope you don't mind a boyfriend with a black eye and bruises."

[are we going somewhere else or to the house with Klaine?]
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:48 pm

[Aw it's ok, no worries!
And I think Klaine is having some alone time...*nudge nudge wink wink*]

(Oh, I guess this takes place before Klaine leaves.)

"Yeah, sorry our first meeting at to go like that," Rachel said to Blaine. She waved sadly at Kurt and Blaine as they left, then turned her attentions back to Finn. She extended a hand for him to take and get up. "I mind, but only because it shouldn't have happened," she said with a frown.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Finn smiled a little at Rachel's obvious disdain. Taking her offered hand he stood up from the ground. "Yeah but it'll be fine. And by the way, don't stand up to Karofsky again. I'd rather him hurt me than you, so no more female power moments, okay?" Waving goodbye to Kurt and Blaine he kissed the top of her head. "You know, we never got to eat. How about we pick up some food and go to the park for a picnic?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 pm

"For some reason, I didn't think he would be capable of hurting a girl. And I'd rather not see you hurt either." Rachel grinned a bit and added, "A picnic at the park sounds nice. You can order something. I don't really mind. Just...no meat or anything," she reminds him.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm

"I won't let him hurt you. Don't worry, I've got your back." Finn promised. When she mentioned him ordering food, Finn shook his head. "Nah, you do it. I'll just end up getting the wrong thing, plus I can eat whatever so you pick." He grabbed her hand and lead her out of Breadstix, off to redeem their evening.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Mike was many things. A pacifist, a dancer, a gentleman, dapper as all hell, quiet, and blah blah blah. One thing he was not, however, was patient. It wasn't noticeable, he was able to keep it completely under wraps in every other situation, but times like this, where every second caused him to worry more and more about whether or not Santana would actually show, drove him crazy.

His leg practically bounded off the ground with each impatient tap, knee nearly smacking the table on every occasion. He had the right to be nervous, he told himself, Santana was a girl of many propositions, but she didn't always follow through. Or at least, that's what Matt had told him. ...Whatever. He poked lazily at the salt and pepper shakers nearby, shifting them around until his fingers ached.

Holy hell he was bored.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Santana pulled into the Breadstix parking lot, 20 minutes late. She was at Rachel's house practicing and lost track of time and then she needed to go home and get ready. She figured Mike wouldn't mind too much that she was a little late so she didn't rush to get ready. She parked in a spot close to the entrance so if the date was a total flop she could get out quickly. Gosh she was such a bitch when it came to things like this, maybe not in her mind but to others she sure was.

She hopped out of her car and walked up to the door and walked in. She asked the hostess where her date was and the hostess showed her over to her table. She walked up to the table in her Cheerios uniform. She sat down across from Mike and gave him a small smile. "Hey.." She said quietly after the hostess had walked away.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

He wasn't dressed up, but he had hoped for a brief moment that she would have worn something other than the perpetual Cheerios outfit. Although... The skirt left very little to the imagination, which was good, and totally not what he should be thinking right now. Mike cleared his throat as she slid in across from him. His foot continued it's incessant tapping, making him thankful for the carpet's ability to silence his excited limbs down. He rested his arms on his lap, biting his lip lightly. What the fuck could he say? 'Have fun blinking Puck when I left?' He looked up at another table's lighting and breathed a quiet, "hey yourself."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Santana smiled slightly at him and glanced over to see where he was looking. She looked back at him, a little confused because there wasn't anything in that direction to look at that she could see. She was also curious as to why he wouldn't look at her when she was sitting right in front of him. I mean, come on, she was the hottest girl in Lima, he should at least be looking at her when she is in front of him. That is what she thinks at least. "So, how was your night yesterday?" She asked him like it was a completely normal thing to ask.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm

How was his night. How was his night? Really? His jaw clenched involuntarily, hands soon coming to rest on top of the table to calm himself. He looked at her disappointedly, a particular furrow in his brows. Mike suppressed the urge to yell, and instead took a sip of his water, speaking at her over the rim nonchalantly. "Boring really, I didn't have another body to keep me warm like you did."

Crap. Probably not the best thing to say to a girl you were trying to date. He didn't apologize however, but as he set down the water, his look softened, dark eyes showing a familiar hint of sadness before he glanced back at her. Besides, what right did she have acting like it had never happened? She did the same thing when she kissed him, and frankly, it was tiring. "Your's?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Santana's jaw dropped slightly, and her eyes widened at his comment. Well then. She didn't see that coming. She knew Mike was angry at her for asking him to leave but she didn't think he was one to hold a grudge. Even though it had only been one day she expected him to have forgotten about it like she tried to. She didn't like remembering bad things that had happened to her so she always tried to blur them out.

She looked down at her hand, tapping her black painted nails on the table lightly, mostly doing it so she had somewhere to look at that wasn't him for the moment. "Mine was good.." She said quietly, still not looking up at him. "Went to the movies..." She said with a small shrug. "Nothing too special." She figured she shouldn't comment on what she did after the movie because Mike may not appreciate that.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 pm

The lack of eye contact made him grumble mentally at himself, toying with his straw lazily. "Mm," he commented lamely, staring with feigned interest at his glass. In another world he would have believed her there, would have believed that she said goodnight to Puck and didn't push anything further. But ironically, this was reality, and he didn't believe crap. Mike sighed lightly, looking up at her with, well, bedroom eyes, basically. "I like you." He announced, probably a bit too loud for his own good.

"And I don't mean, 'have sex with you' like you." He clarified, hands going up in surrendering exasperation. Although he would have been cool with the sex thing anyway. "I mean like... Watching lame movies with you and throwing my jacket over puddles for you, or- or like, eating pizza in bed with you." Naked, if he may add. "And I wanna know if you feel the same." He murmured huffily, face flushing.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Santana looked up at him when he said that he liked her, making eye contact with him again. That was unexpected. She stared at him as she spoke and her eyes widened slightly. She just stared at him when he was done. She honestly had no idea what he could say to that. She had never had someone say something like that to her and she was at a loss for words. "Oh." She said lamely, just staring at him. She opened her mouth to add something else but she couldn't think of anything she could possibly say. "Oh." She said again lamely when she attempted to speak. "I-Umm...I..." She said just staring at him, still in shock a bit. "Sorry." She mumbled slightly as she realized she was just rambling and saying useless words. She looked down at her fingers again, tapping them on the table again. "I don't really know what to say, Mike."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm

He suppressed the oncoming urge to smack himself in the face, and instead swirled his straw in his water, avoiding eye contact once more. "Figured as much." He mumbled, staring back at her with an unfamiliar look of discomfort. How did he not expect this? Honestly. He had felt this feeling before, that was for sure. Eerily reminiscent of the times he was yelled at by his parents or chastised by a teacher. He had the face of a kicked puppy. Mike rubbed his temples and looked down.

"It'd have been cool if you felt the same way, but life doesn't work line that huh?" He said, a weak smile gracing his tired face. Where was the waitress? He needed a manner in which he could escape this conversation, even if for a moment.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

"Ummm." Santana said quietly and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. She didn't really know what to say to Mike. As much as she liked him and as much as she enjoyed spending time with him. She just felt like he could do so much better then her. Sure she didn't think he could get anyone hotter then her because in her mind she was the hottest girl in the school, maybe even the entire state. But he could still find a girl who would be so much more faithful than she would be.

"Mike.." She said looking up at him. "Don't be like that." She said sadly, she didn't like seeing him sad and she especially didn't like to make him sad at all. In any way. "Just, I don't know...What about Tina?" She asked him. She knew that Tina liked Mike, sure it might have been because he was another Asian and he had awesome abs but she still liked him a lot, right?
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 pm

He pretended to pay attention to her words, words that were meant to make him feel better, but were simply words in the end. His fingers clacked to the faint rhythym of a specific song by Ne-Yo. Mike spaced out, even while nodding in complacent agreence to her heartfelt soliloquy. It felt odd, and he was undeniably disillusioned. He had murmured a sort of torch song to the girl, and it most definitely wasn't worth all the (slight) effort he had put into it. At her next words however, he lifted his head, eyes questioning.

"...What?" He said, eyebrows furrowing childishly. "What about Tina?" He pushed, sitting up straight in his seat. The boy lifted up his fingers, counting as he spoke. "What about Puck? What about Brittany? What about Matt? What about every other boy or girl we've been with?" He ran a probing hand down his face.

"I'm not here with Tina right now, and you gave up another night of... Whatever, with Puck, to come be with me." He shrugged at her lamely. "What about that?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next