New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seperate Room in Breadstix

+9
Reed Van Kamp
Shane Anderson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Finn_Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
13 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 4 Empty Re: A Seperate Room in Breadstix

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Santana just stared at him for a moment before looking down at her fingers as she tapped them lightly on the edge of the table. "Well, that's different." She said quietly as she just watched her fingers tapping on the table. "You are like dating Tina and she likes you so much and she wants to be able to call you her boyfriend and stuff." She said looking back up at him. "Brittany is with Artie now, Matt and I are just over, and Puck and I are just friends." She said, almost too calmly. "And just...It's different, Mike." She said with a small shrug. "You and Tina are more boyfriend and girlfriendish then Puck and I are, or Matt and I were." She said still looking at him and then looked back down at her fingers as she continued to tap them on the table lightly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

He closed his eyes, grasping his forehead a bit too roughly. Her and Puck were just friends. Somehow that was the thing that bothered him the most, because that was the most obvious lie. He sighed sharply, planting his palms against the table and leaning forward, lips nearing her's dangerously. "Cool." He purred nonchalantly. "I like how Tina didn't matter when you kissed me on my front porch. You know, when you started this? But now that real feelings might be involved, you're chickening out." Mike felt the stinging taste of childish bravery in his mouth at those last words, but he couldn't care less right now.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Santana felt herself get almost nervous at his reaction to what she had said. She knew her argument didn't really work at all. She just knew she wasn't good for Mike. She had her ways of whoring around and sleeping with different guys and Mike deserved someone who didn't do something like that and truthfully she didn't know if she could change or not. "Well." She said, swallowing a lump in her throat. "I was--I was acting on impulse then." She said quietly as she realized how close he really was to her. "I wasn't thinking and after thinking I just don't think Tina deserves to be treated like this." She was really just making excuses now. She knew she had feelings for Mike, but she also had feelings for Puck and she had a feeling that she would never be able to completely have both.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 am

He paused, pulling his face back for a moment to stare at her expression cluelessly. Impulse, okay. Seemed like a good reason to him, but his lips thought otherwise, and they sought words of longing. "Ohhh okay," he played, head nodding in an unjoyfully teasing manner. "Was this thinking done before or after we made out in your backyard, and on your couch? Even then, why did you say you'd go out with me anyway?" He murmured, lips brushing against the side of her face as he returned to his familiar spot. Tina was better for him, that was obvious, probably a better match in personality, and race, and blah blah blah. Maybe it was boring for him. He'd liked to have believed that, but he just, out of fucking nowhere, started liking this girl who was completely wrong for him.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am

Santana looked down, making sure not to make eye contact with him when he talked to her, she just sat there, looking down at the table. She didn't answer his first question, because she honestly didn't know what to say to it. "I said yes because I don't like saying no to people and because you're a nice guy, Mike." She said, thinking of her special "Never say no." rule. Her breath caught slightly when she felt his lips brush against her cheek. She really just wanted them against her lips right now but she thought Mike might actually push her away right now considering the topic they were discussing. She figured she would try and drop the topic and she looked up at him. "Maybe we should just drop this subject and talk about something else." She said quietly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 am

He would have laughed if not for the compromising position he was in. Inside he settled for moving his lips down her neck, whispering pleasantly into the crook. "Did you kiss me because I was a nice guy too? Artie is a nice guy, so's Finn, and Sam." He breathed out, warm and calm. "Would you go out with them too?" Mike turned his head and pressed a grin into her neck. "Maybe," he mumbled dazedly, "we shouldn't." He was surprisingly enthused by her quiet response, showing the very fact that she was just as awkward right now, as he.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 am

Santana's breath hitched slightly as she felt his lips moving down her to her neck. "Well." She said, attempting to think of a response to him but failing miserably. "I--I don't know. It would depend on the situation." She said nodding. "Yeah. The situation." She said as he eyes flicked over to the side to look at him. "And, I really think we should talk about something else." She said to him, trying to push the idea of changing the subject again. "Please Mike." She added, hoping maybe that since she said please he would drop this subject.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 pm

There was a unpleasant action Mike wished to fully express, but he managed to suppress it in the very slightest. Besides, kissing all the way down her body in a full resturant probably wouldn't be the best thing to do. He pulled away reluctantly, leaving a lasting kiss on her jawline. "Sure," he mused. "Let's talk." His lips sought the rim of his water, tongue as dry as parchment, and drank, eyeing her warily. He had to admit, there was something unbelievably sensual about the way she squirmed beneath him. If it were anyone else, it wouldn't have made him feel so uncharacteristically turned on, but considering Santana was Santana, HBIC and all, it was an inevitably satisfying feeling.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Santana realized her wording may have been a little off. When she said they should talk about something else all she really meant was that they should stop talking about their feelings. She didn't mean she wanted to talk about other things. Santana wasn't exactly one to talk with guys really. She would rather just make out with them and get it on. She looked over at him and stared at him for a few moments, not really sure of what he wanted to talk about now. What did people talk about on dates? Whenever she went out with Puck he just told her stories about how bad-ass he was and then they went home shortly after and got it on. She wasn't one to go on dates so she didn't exactly know what people did on them. "Right." She said nodding. "So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked him, picking up her glass of water and putting her lips around the tip of the straw, taking a nice long sip before setting the glass back down, staring at him as she waited for an answer.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

He tried not to stare at her incredulously, but he doubted he was successful in the slightest. His fingers tapped against the table once more, heart thrumming in his throat noisily. Mike was never a talker, and thought that this was obvious. Tina and him were able to relate in comfortable silence. He and Brittany talked. Well, Brittany talked, about cute things that often kept his fascination easily. Ducks in hats, stories of her summer sewer expeditions, her cat and how shifty he seemed, etc. But this silence that he lingered in with Santana was neither comfortable or adorable. He shifted, shrugging lamely. "You're the one who wanted to talk."

Then he paused, pursing his lips in mock thought, trying hard not to stare at her pert lips on a specific lucky straw. Mother fu- "Uh," he said, fanning his collar idly. "What's your favorite animal?" Yup, Michael Chang was plenty of cool.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Santana stared at him blinking a few times when he said she was the one who wanted to talk. Yes, she wanted to talk but she didn't want to have to come up with the subject of what they would talk about. She gave him a confused look when he asked her what her favorite animal was. What kind of question was that. "Um." She said and thought for a moment. "I'm going to have to say...dogs." She said and nodded slowly. "Yeah, definitely a dog." She said and looked up at him. "What about you? What's your favorite animal?" She asked as she glanced around slightly, wondering why a waiter hadn't come to take their order yet.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Mike stumbled over himself, before thumping his forehead on the table. There was something ultimately hilarious about this though, and he smiled against the cold wood table. Soon enough, he was nearly erupting with giggles. "Do me a favor," he snickered, "and never answer such a lame question like that ever again." He lifted his head up, leaning his chin into his palm and smiling warmly at her. If he was already losing out on the, 'win Santana's minimal affection' plan, he may as well make a fool of himself. "I like cats though." He pressed, between obvious laughter. The worst part, was that he did love cats. He tilted his head, smiling dorkily at an oncoming waitress.

[HAPPY SANTANA? <3 Stupidwaitress/waiterwhatever]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Santana smiled at him. "Okay. I promise I won't." She said with a grin. "Asian Pinky Swear." She said as she reached her hand out to grab his pinky but then pulled it away when he said he liked cats. "Ew! Cats?! That's gross." She said staring at him. "Cats are like the worst animal in the world." She said with a shrug and then looked at the waitress as she walked up. "Finally." She mumbled as the waitress finally was there. It sure took her long enough. "Can you get us some breadstix?" She asked staring at the waitress. "Stat." She commanded. Santana wanted her breadstix.

[YES I AM HAPPY.]
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 am

Mike laughed lightly as she stuck her pinky out, re-living their own inside joke in an endearing instant. She left him hanging however, as she rebutted his adoration of felines. He prodded her teasingly in the forehead with his pinky. "Hey hey hey, cats are much better than dogs. Next time you cone to my house, I'll show you my surplus of kitties." He said, sticking his tongue out childishly. He looked back at the waitress, a disheveled 20-something year old who was staring at them with something akin to unfocused loathing. He snickered at Santana's order, and smiled warmly at the minimally depressed woman. "I'll take some spaghetti and meatballs with uh, alfredo sauce." He managed. Well hey, he was allowed to be hungry wasn't he? Mike watched the waitress walk away with their order and turned back to Santana. "Don't be too mean to the waitress, now." He teased.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:32 am

Santana stared at him, raising an eyebrow. How could anyone actually like cats? "No." She said shaking her head. "Cats suck." She said nodding. "They're gross and smelly and just..yuck. Dogs are so much better then cats in like ever single way possible." She said and waited for him to order what he wanted before she continued her rant about how dogs are better then cats. When she walked away she gave him a glare, more of a childish, joking glare then an angry one, and smiled at him. "Hey, it's not my fault she took forever!" She said, as a small smile crossed her face.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Gross and- What? He witheld his exasperated strangling motion and vouched instead, for a mocking scowl, soon breaking into a smile despite himself. Misu was a very adorable cat of his, and he was sure Santana was severely confused. "Dogs drool everywhere, Cheerio. And they smell even worse!" Mike laughed, unable to hold it back now. He then leaned forward, prodding her face lightly. "She's busy in case you haven't noticed, duh." He said, a smile lingering in his voice haughtily.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 am

"No!" She said shaking her head. "Not all dogs drool a lot! And they do not smell, not if you clean them. You can't clean cats as much because they hate water or whatever." She said with a shrug and then a little light bulb went off in her head. "See! They are so dumb! They hate water. I mean who hates water? Dumb people and dumb animals." She stated with a large grin. When he prodded her face she couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Well, doesn't she know who I am?" She asked turning very seriously, thinking that everyone in Lima should know who she was. "Seriously, she should have taken care of us first." She said and shrugged lightly. "Just saying."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Mike jokingly bumped his head against the table, throwing his hands up in mock surrender. She was totally meeting his cat, whether she wanted too or not. "Whatever," he murmured into the table, now dropping his hands in reluctant forfeit. "You win," he said, his tone itching with ingratiating finality. "You win, you win, you win." He lifted his head, poking obvious fun at her with a gentle smirk. "Happy?" He was relieved with the turn their conversation had taken. Kind of. He was undeniably fine with lips pressed flush against skin, but at least they could talk without tackling each other in intrinsic lust.

Okay maybe he wasn't okay with it. ...Whatever.

"Don't be conceited now," he teased, a smile gracing his features. "Maybe if you weren't so addicted to breadsticks..." He purred, glancing upwards as he smothered his grin into his palm.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Santana felt very proud when he finally said she won. She always did seem to get her way when she really wanted to and it felt great to her. She loved winning and she loved getting her way because it made her feel good and proud of herself for something, and she rarely felt that good about herself. "Yes, as a matter of fact I am very happy." She said as a large grin spread across her face. So happy I could kiss you. she thought but then realized that she didn't really want to kiss him because he admitted defeat, she just wanted to kiss him in general because she was extremely attracted to him and she found that she enjoyed kissing him and also that she wanted to do more then just kiss him, but she probably shouldn't tell him that in the middle of breadstix because they might get some weird looks from people.

She scoffed slightly when he said she was being conceited. She wasn't conceited, she just liked being treated like she was better then everybody else and she liked getting noticed more then most people did. She shook her head slightly. "I don't have an addiction." She said with a light laugh. "I just like breadsticks a lot and I might die if I don't have them soon." She said and stared at him with a completely serious expression on her face.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

The look on her face was cocky enough for Mike to want to punch off. If it were anyone else, at least. Today, at this very moment in a popular restaurant, he wanted to kiss it off of her lips, leaving only a certain longing and the taste of his own lemon water. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt, plucking a loose thread lamely. He was the farthest thing from hungry right now. "I'm so glad," he teased. Her scoff brought him right back down to Earth and he glanced up at her with a raised eyebrow. He and her would most definitely have to look up the definition of addiction later. Or makeout some more. He preferred the latter.

"The first step is admitting you have a problem, Cheerio." He said, leaning forward with a coy grin.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Santana grinned at him widely when he said he was glad and she leaned back in her seat. She glanced around the restaurant slightly, seeing that it was pretty crowded and she decided that she would much rather just leave right now and go back to on of their houses and take it off and get it on rather then sit here and wait for what seemed like forever for just some breadsticks.

She also leaned forward, looking at him right in the eyes with their lips only less than an inch away from each other. "How can I admit I have a problem if I don't have one, Mike?" She asked, cocking her head slightly to the side a as a large grin spread across her lips and she raised an eyebrow at him, expecting an answer because she seriously did not believe she had any type of addiction to breadsticks.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 pm

He had a number of witty responses to back his statement up, but as she leaned forward, so much so that he could feel her breath hot on his own lips, he found none of them. He swallowed, wondering how terrible things would be if he just went ahead and kissed her. Sure, it meant she won this little game they had going, but honestly? He couldn't have cared less. He moved closer, just enough for their lips to brush, and for him to suppress a hormonal moan, when a clearing throat knocked him back in his seat. He looked up to see the waitress, and bit back a scowl as she dropped off the breadsticks and pasta, before scurrying away lamely. The curses in his head were far too rude for him.

"There's your sticks." He cooed, diving into his pasta with a flushed face.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Santana almost let out a relieved sigh as she felt his lips just barely brush against hers and she went to lean in and kiss him before she heard someone clearing their throat. She pulled away, leaning back in her seat as she turned her head quickly to look at the waitress. She let out a small huff as she dropped off their food and walked off.

She looked down at her sticks and then back up at him. "Yeah. I'm so happy now." She said dryly as she looked down at the breadsticks. Normally she would be extremely happy that there were breadsticks sitting in front of her but not right now. Right now she was ticked that those breadsticks kept her from kissing Mike. She picked up a breadstick and bit into it. She chewed it and swallowed it before setting it down and deciding to express her opinion. "You know they should train the servers here better." She said looking up at him. "Seriously first they come super late then they come too soon." She said still staring at him, obviously stating that she would have rather the waitress come later the second time so they could kiss. "Just saying. They should work on their timing around here." She said and then picked up the breadstick again as she continued to eat it.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

If the moment were less strained, he would have chuckled at her obvious demeanor. Instead, he licked his suddenly dry lips and swirled his pasta. Her comments were grating on his last, lusting nerve, however, and it was far too enjoyable. As she spoke about untimely servers, he swallowed and glanced back up at her. Could she be any less obvious? Whether she was trying too or not, it worked in an undeniably unsatisfying manner. "Can you-" He said (probably a bit too loud), trying hard not to throw his fork down. "Put down the damn breadstick and kiss me back already?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Santana dropped the breadstick that was in her hand and practically swallowed the last bite she took whole at his words. She didn't even care if there was a huge chunk of not chewed breadstick in her stomach because he finally asked her to do what she truly had wanted to do since she sat down at the table tonight. She was glad he had asked her because she honestly didn't know if Mike would be cool with just making out with her in the middle of Breadstix. She reached her hands across the table, placing her hands on either side of his face firmly as she leaned forward as much as she could without laying across the table before pulling him towards her and crushing her lips against his. She let out a very happy sigh as their lips were finally together again.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next