New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seperate Room in Breadstix

+9
Reed Van Kamp
Shane Anderson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Finn_Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
13 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 7 Empty Re: A Seperate Room in Breadstix

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 pm

[Uh. I swear I responded to this, but for some reason it didn't actually process. Poop.]
Shane grinned from his position on the floor, where he was being pinned by Reed. He carefully lifted Reed and rolled out from under him. Still grinning, he stood up and wiped himself off before extending a hand to help Reed up. "Good. It's settled then."
Inwardly, he was jumping for joy and, again, dancing around the bathroom. But the bathroom was too small for real dancing, he'd have to wait until he got back to Dalton. Or maybe he'd just wait until he got back to the parking lot. He'd be the weird boy leaping around the parking lot in a ketchup-stained sweatshirt, but he couldn't care less.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

[I just realized Shane never really put his shirt back on....XD...oh well let's assume he has a shirt on now.]

Reed smiled as he examined Shane beside him in all his ketchuppy messy haired glory. He was slightly red in the face from embarresment, but he was far too happy to really care. It was then that he realized something, they had left their table about 15 minutes ago! The waitress probably thought they were skipping out on the check!

"We have to go! We left the table 15 minutes ago!" He quickly stood up from the floor, quickly falling back down and then made a frustrated groan as he carefully lifted himself off of the floor.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Shane couldn't resist, and now that they were a couple, it didn't matter. He could say whatever he wanted. "You are so cute," he said, putting his hand protectively on Reed's back. With his other hand, he scooped up his jacket and Reed's shirt out of the sink. He led Reed out of the bathroom and back to the table, where Shane sat back at his seat. His food was here now, and after he'd set the wet clothing on the booth next to him, he dug in.
"This is delicious," he said, relishing both the food and his new status as a boyfriend. Of Reed Van Kamp, nonetheless!
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Reed carefully picked up his fork and played with the leaves of lettuce in his salad dreamily before finally sticking the fork in and taking a bite. He could only imagine Kurt's shock when he told him about the night's ordeal. For now, he settled on watching Shane in contented silence. It was funny how different the two of them were.

"Hungry?" he asked Shane as he watched him devour his meal.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Excitement made Shane ravenous. Apparently, excitement did not have quite the same effect on Reed, who was staring dreamily at Shane.
"Hungry?"
"Starved." Shane took another huge bite of his burger, which finished it off. "I think that was a world record you just witnessed."
He wiped his mouth with his napkin, took a sip of his drink [which I don't remember what it was so I'll just be inspecific], and looked at Reed. He rested his chin on his hands and his elbows on the table and stared at Reed, who was still looking at him dreamily, despite the fact that he was now the burger-eating world record holder. Not exactly a highly admired role.
"I hope we have lots of classes together," he said, and made a mental note to be sure to compare schedules when they got back to Dalton. "We could send notes and flirty glances at each other all period."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Reed gaped at Shane's now empty plate and then looked back to his own full one.
"Wow" he laughed "That was a world record" and then, upon realizing where Shane's gaze lie, blushed and returned his gaze. He already liked being Shane's boyfriend. The thought made him nervous and excited him at the same time. He wished that Shane and him would have classes together...maybe he could force him into joining the Warblers, not that Reed could force Shane to do anything.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Shane smiled and, looking woefully at Reed's plate, asked, "Are you a cyborg? I don't think I've ever seen you actually eat a full meal." He looked around, pretending to have a sudden realization. "Oh my gosh. I am now dating a robot. This. Is. So. Cool!"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Reed rolled his eyes at Shane's joke and then replied, "I eat! I just don't really eat a lot, especially when I'm excited or nervous or something." Reed had never had much of an apetite. He was always so busy. Sometimes he would paint for hours and forget to eat dinner. Reed's mind was always off somewhere else, that was probably why he was so clumsy.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:28 am

LOOK A MORPHED RANE BABY

A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 7 Baby-of-lalalalalala-jpg-and-laaaaaaah-jpg
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 pm

[HE/SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Very Happy]
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm

[That baby is freaky looking. FREAKY. But I LOVE its eyes!]
Shane stared at Reed's food. "But if you don't eat when you're excited or nervous, what if someone - me - puts you in a constant state of nervousness or better, excitement, which I seem to do. And then you'll starve!" He pretended to be distressed about this, looking at Reed with big, concerned eyes.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Reed plans in his mind to make a witty remark, but instead ends up laughing at Shane's expression.
"Well, if it really bothers you all that much." He grabbed his fork and picked up a large chunk of salad, and shoved it in his mouth pointedly. He swallowed, took a sip of his drink and then looked up at Shane. "Happy?"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

"Much better," Shane said, picking up another breadstick from the basket. "Although I'd really be happier if you'd eat one of these." He took a bite of it and dangled it in front of Reed's face. "Tantalizing!! Fattening!! Calories!!"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

"Ah! Get it away! Get it away!" Reed cried in mock terror. He loved the fact that he could just joke around with Shane without being judged. He had never been so loose in his entire life. Shane had affected him in more ways than one, for the better. He laughed as he swatted the breadstick away as though it was a disease. "How can you eat like that!? I mean, I'm having a pre-heartattack just from thinking about it!" he laughed, but honestly, he wondered how Shane stayed so thin. It was probably all of the dancing, he thought.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 pm

[Just wrote a really good reply. And it deleted. Curse you, internet!]
As he watched Reed laughing and swatting at the offending breadstick, Shane couldn't help but smile. Reed was so much looser with Shane now than he used to be. And Shane felt more himself when Reed was around.
For awhile, Shane had been afraid to be himself, especially after the Micah-debacle. He didn't want to give himself whole-heartedly to anyone else if he had no proof they'd stick around when things got tough.
Somehow, though, Shane didn't get that vibe from Reed. Reed seemed the type to be loyal - perhaps even to a fault.
"I don't think about it," Shane replied simply, bringing the breadstick back to his mouth and biting off another chunk. "I just eat. My dance instructor thinks I'm terribly annoying with my eating habits, she gets really pissed off. But I'm a good dancer, so she keeps me. Although, I'll have to find a new dance studio now that I'm here..." He trailed off, considering where to find a dance studio and what he might have to do to sign himself up. And of course, he'd have to pay the cost himself, he certainly wouldn't be receiving funding from his father...
Maybe Shane would have to quit dance for awhile, at least until he got a job.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

[It did that to me too! I can't view your icon the same anymore now that I've watched misfits...]
"You know the Warblers could use your dance expertise" Reed supplied and then rolled his eyes as he laughed, "We really need to branch out from the same old two step routine." He would love to think that the Warblers would accept Shane into their group. He knew that Shane could sing, even if he didn't like to, and the Warblers would deffinately need something more to win against Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals. Mostly, Reed just wanted atleast one class with Shane.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 pm

[I thought Shane couldn't sing...?]
"I've seen you guys perform, and I think just the thing you need is some flashing lights, a lot of bass, really really loud drums, and some people performing on trapeze. But if I ever even suggested this to Blaine, he'd have a hissy fit and probably pee his pants. My choreography skills are much needed, but if anyone would even want them remains to be seen." Shane rolled his eyes, muttering about stupid uptight singers. Then he flashed Reed a grin and a wink, to be sure that Reed knew there were no hard feelings.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 pm

[I thought he COULD sing, he just wasn't amazing. Like, he could carry a tune, but he's not that great]

"Actually, Blaine and I were talking about that..." he chuckled and then added "Not the trapeze!" waving his hands , "-But Blaine wants to try to sing an apparently "less uptight" song for Kurt. He said they'd talk about it at the next meeting. I think Kurt's really rubbed off on him."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"Wait..." Shane held up a hand, the smile wiped off his face. "Less uptight? Did he say...anything else about being uptight?" The wheels were turning in his brain and something had clicked into place.
Blaine had taken what he'd said about being uptight way too literally, hadn't he? And now he was set on proving that he wasn't too uptight. Which, admittedly, he was, but Shane was prepared to lie his way to the grave if it meant Blaine wouldn't embarrass himself in front of the whole school somehow. Because Shane knew his brother, and his brother had a tendency toward public humiliation whenever he wanted to prove something about himself.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Reed didn't want to say that he knew Blaine was influenced by Shane at first, but since Shane had figured it out for himself...
"I-" he began, trying to figure out the best way to console Shane. "He mentioned something earlier about what you said...But it wasn't entirely because of you." He gave a shrug and looked meaningfully up at Shane. "I'm sure Blaine knows what he's doing."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:10 pm

"Must be nice to have full confidence in him," Shane muttered, making a mental note to talk to Blaine about this the next chance he got. "Anyway, are you actually going to eat that? Because our waitress keeps giving me the evil eye and I think we should leave before we get painfully kicked onto the curb." He caught her eye again and she glared at him. He wondered if it was for snuggling up with Reed before, spilling ketchup everywhere, or leaving the table for fifteen minutes.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Reed eyed his salad and then shrugged, "Actually, between all of the nights events I don't have much of an apetite." he laughed staring at Shane's shirt on his thin body. It reminded him of everything that had happened and he smiled.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 pm

"Alright, then let's get the heck out of here." Shane held up his hand to signal the waitress, who rushed right over. "We're done now," he told her, and she went to get the check. "When we walk out, we're gonna hold hands and be as gay as possible," he said, turning to Reed. "And make her really uncomfortable. Sound like fun?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Reed nodded shyly as a blush threatened to arise on his cheeks. Then, after they had payed their bill, Reed got up from his seat, eagerly taking Shane's hand. He didn't care who watched anymore. He liked the warm feeling it gave him.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Shane happily grabbed Reed's hand, glad for an excuse to hold hands again. It was the nicest feeling. And this time, neither of them had gloves on, they were stuffed into Shane's pocket. He had decided the gloves would look stupid if they actually wore them with the sweatshirt and, worse, the t-shirt. Had he been with anyone else, this wouldn't deter him from wearing them anyway. But Reed was the most fashion-concious person Shane had ever met, and he already had to wear the stupid Ebay t-shirt. May as well try to keep him around for more than ten minutes.
Shane led Reed through the restaurant, swinging their hands between them. As they reached the door and the waitress station, he took a deep breath, leaned over, and pecked Reed on the cheek. He cast a glance in the waitress' direction to make sure she'd seen before strolling out the door with Reed on his side.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next