New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 7 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Blaine hesitated, then moved forward and gently wrapped both his arms around Kurt. “Cuddling, hot cocoa, and a movie. I think I can make that happen,” he said with a grin, thinking about what he had in his dorm. He really preferred coffee, but he was pretty sure that he had some hot cocoa mix that they could use. He definitely had plenty of movies, and the cuddling wouldn't be a problem for him at all.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Kurt wrapped his arms around Blaine and rested his head against his boyfriend's shoulder. "Thank you for being so amazing about...all this. I don't understand why he..." He could feel himself getting aggitated again. This wasn't pretending that nothing happened. He sighed. He still needed to know the answer to this, though, and then he could "Do I...flaunt myself too much?" He peered nervously into Blaine's eyes. Am I a slut? Then again, Blaine was probably the worst one to ask considering how Kurt had practically thrown himself at his new boyfriend before they'd even gone out on their first real date...He flushed with shame, thinking that Karofsky might have a bit of a point...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Blaine pulled away from Kurt, though he kept his arms around him as he looked at his boyfriend in confusion. “What?” He felt his cheeks flush with anger as he realized that Karofsky must have said something to plant that idea in Kurt’s mind, and shook his head as he pulled Kurt close to him again. “No, Kurt. You don’t,” he answered before pulling away to look him in the eyes again. “There’s a difference between flaunting yourself...and being proud of who you are and showing off your sense of style.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Kurt wanted to believe Blaine, but he couldn't help the seed of doubt that had already taken root. He did believe that Blaine believed what he was saying, though, and for now that would have to be enough. He clung even tighter for a few moments. "I'm sorry. He just really shook me this time...it just didn't occur to me to worry about him coming here." He sighed. "At least it really feels like they're taking it seriously here. Maybe...maybe that will make it all worth it." He nuzzled against Blaine's neck before stepping back and reaching down to take Blaine's hand. "Now...you mentioned that you could make that hot cocoa and cuddling thing happen?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Blaine smiled sadly as he felt Kurt take his hand. He was grateful for what the school was doing, but he wanted to be able to do more as Kurt's boyfriend. "I sure did," he confirmed, smiling a little more genuinely as he tugged Kurt into the main room. "Did you have a specific movie in mind?" he asked, gesturing towards the collection of Disney movies and musicals he had in his room.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Kurt knew without even looking that there would be Disney. And he (not-so-surprisingly) secretly adored Disney at least almost as much as his boyfriend did. He loved the music and the bright animation and the princess always ending up with her prince...He smiled as he moved to pull The Little Mermaid off the shelf. His eyes caught on a few other titles and he mentally noted which ones he'd watch later if he couldn't sleep. His eyes rested momentarily on The Sound of Music. While he had a soft spot for the movie, it now also made him think of that horrible day last fall.

He should really call his dad. But...surely Jim wouldn't call tonight; he'd wait until a reasonable hour in the morning. And Kurt would call home in the morning after his locks were changed and he could tell his dad how great the security at Dalton had responded to the whole fiasco. He just...couldn't talk to his dad tonight. He would totally break down and his dad would probably come racing up to the school--quite possibly with a flame thrower...And if he found out about Karofsky possibly having a key to Kurt's room, Kurt didn't even want to *think* about what his reaction would be to that.

Kurt pulled The Little Mermaid from the shelf, then grinned as he picked out Robin Hood as well; he hadn't seen that one in ages! He started to pull down Aladdin before he realized that while he would probably be awake all night, he shouldn't make Blaine stay up...and he knew his boyfriend would at least try to stay up if he knew Kurt was going to. He settled on the two movies (for the moment), figuring that way Blaine would be more likely to let himself fall asleep during the second one. He handed them both to Blaine to let him pick the order.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Blaine watched patiently as Kurt picked out the movies, smiling as he noticed his boyfriend’s film choices. “I knew I loved you for a reason,” he teased, smiling brightly at Kurt as he took the movies from him. He leaned over to press a light kiss to Kurt’s nose, before leading him over to the bed. “Now your job is to relax,” he insisted with a smile, before taking a step back from the bed so he could put the movie in. He smiled fondly as he chose to watch Robin Hood first. He loved both of them, but he hadn’t seen Robin Hood for a while, which was really a shame seeing as he had it in his dorm with him. “Starting now,” he added with a quick wink before he walked over to grab some bottled water from his mini-fridge, using it to make the hot cocoa for himself and his boyfriend.

As soon as the drinks were finished, he walked back over to Kurt, smiling as he handed him his mug. “Why yes, I am the perfect boyfriend who gave you extra marshmallows,” he said, grinning as he sat down carefully on the bed next to Kurt. He knew he couldn’t really make his boyfriend forget about everything that happened, but if he could at least make him smile for the time being than that would be enough for now.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

"Well, I do have excellent taste in cinema," Kurt replied with mock conceit. "But you had better love me for more than that...like for my outstanding fashion sense, for instance..." Kurt accepted the cup gratefully, clutching the heated mug with both hands and blowing gently into it, enjoying the warmth and the sweet chocolatey scent that wafted back up. "The perfect boyfriend trying to fatten me up with extra marshmallows..." he tried to tease, though he suspected it fell way flat. He inched closer until he was pressed up against Blaine, feeling much more secure, even though they'd been seperated by mere inches. He knew his thinking tonight was all over the map and he was bordering on irrational, but...being with Blaine still made him feel so much better. "No, I do believe you're right. You are my perfect boyfriend," he agreed appreciatively, leaning against Blaine's shoulder. He leaned in and placed a light kiss on Blaine's cheek.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:30 am

“Of course I do, but if I sat here and listed off all the reasons for loving you then we’d never get to watch the movie.” He smiled and rested his head against Kurt’s, closing his eyes as he listened to the first few notes of the opening song of the movie. “Almost as perfect as you,” he replied, knowing it was a pretty cheesy line. He leaned against Kurt slightly, and brought his own mug up to his lips as he took a small sip of his hot cocoa, trying to pay attention to the movie instead of keeping his eyes glued to Kurt the entire time.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Kurt sipped at his cocoa, the warm liquid soothing his sore throat. He leaned back against Blaine, wrapping his arm around Blaine's and closing his eyes as he sank down to let his head rest against Blaine's shoulder. He could feel a lot of his tension melting away as he listened to the opening number of one of his favorite movies. It wasn't just the movie or the music that was soothing him; it was more the warmth and concern he could feel coming from his boyfriend.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Blaine found it more difficult to concentrate on the movie and not on Kurt. He hesitantly brought his hand up to the back of Kurt's head, then gently ran his fingers through his boyfriend's soft hair, his touch light and gentle as he hoped he wasn't bothering Kurt or distracting him from the movie. He probably was. He lowered his hand and wrapped it around Kurt's waist, before leaning his head against Kurt's and turning his attention to the movie.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Kurt wasn't sure what to make of the way Blaine was acting. Of course he was being completely sweet and gentle and...and Kurt was being over-sensitive. He knew it, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to act like everythine was normal and normally they'd be...well...not paying much--if any--attention to the movie by now. But Blaine was treating him like he was made of glass and...and Kurt knew he wasn't exactly acting normal himself, but he couldn't help but wonder if Blaine was only sneaking little glances because he couldn't stand looking at Kurt the way he was. And he was only minimally touching Kurt because he was filthy and disgusting and...

Kurt knew he was being irrational. He believed Blaine loved him, he really did. And he couldn't really blame Blaine--despite his claim of only seeing Kurt as being beautiful--for not wanting to look at him as he was, all bruised and ugly. Not to mention the complete emotional mess that he was, he scolded himself. It was no wonder Blaine was treating him like he was super fragile. He was. And he hated it. For a brief moment he felt a complete rage flooding his system. He very nearly hurled his now empty cocoa mug at the wall, inanely wanting to destroy something. Why did he let Karofsky get to him like this? He loved his life with Blaine and he hated Karofsky for trying to take that away from him. If Karofsky were there he'd...he'd....he'd probably totally freeze up and let the bastard break him.

With that thought his rage completely dissipated and he was once again feeling emotionally raw and sorry for himself. He was being so pathetic and moody. Why couldn't he just forget? He set his mug aside and scooted farther back onto the bed where he could burrow beneath the covers and lie down. He knew he wouldn't sleep, but he just wanted this horrible night to be over with. He knew he wasn't acting right. It was his fault, not Blaine's. No, Blaine was his knight in shining armor; had saved him. And Blaine was being the perfect supportive boyfriend while Kurt was sitting there trying to foist his own doubts and foibles onto his boyfriend. He rolled onto his side, facing away from Blaine as he struggled to rein in his emotions before he either burst into tears or started picking some stupid petty little fight by projecting his own feelings onto Blaine and then blaming him for it. Why did he ever let things get this messed up? "I'm sorry," he rasped out.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Blaine turned his head as he felt his boyfriend pulling away from him, and frowned as he saw him getting under the covers. Clearly Disney wasn’t much of a help in cheering him up. He felt his heart twinge as he watched Kurt turn away from him, but he reminded himself not to take it personally. Blaine had no way of understanding exactly what Kurt was going through, so of course he wouldn’t be able to know how he was feeling. But it did hurt him to know that there wasn’t anything he could do to make his boyfriend feel better.

“Don’t apologize,” he murmured quietly, trailing his fingers along the comforter beneath him.

He moved to turn off the TV, but figured that it’d be better to leave it on in case Kurt couldn’t sleep, so instead he just lowered the volume to a more reasonable level. He hesitantly climbed under the covers, unsure of how close his boyfriend wanted him. He rested his head on one of his pillows, leaving a fair amount of space between them as he kept his eyes on the back of Kurt’s head. He hated seeing his boyfriend this hurt and upset, and he hated not knowing what to do about it.

"Kurt, I still love you," he reminded him quietly, though he didn't expect much of a reply out of his boyfriend. He just needed to make sure he knew. "And I always will."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Kurt's chest tightened at Blaine's words. They were exactly what he wanted to hear and yet they only made him feel worse. Blaine deserved someone who wasn't a complete mess. Someone who he didn't have to walk around on eggshells to be with. Someone who didn't have a psychotic stalker who was threatening his life just because he was in love with Kurt. Blaine deserved so much better, but Kurt couldn't bear the thought of giving him up. "I love you, too," he choked out. "I'm sorry. I'm trying I just can't...I'm sorry I let this happen. I should have said something or...done something sooner to stop him. I'm sorry I'm always so much *drama*..." He squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm sorry I'm such a mess..." It was on the tip of his tongue to offer to go back to his own room for the night, but then he remembered that there was still a possibility that Karofsky had a key to his room and even with security keeping an extra patrol that still freaked him out way too much. And he still didn't want to be alone.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Blaine frowned as he propped himself up with his elbow, reaching one arm other to rest on Kurt's shoulder. "Hey, you don't have to be like that," he said, his voice soft as he gently rubbed his hand along his boyfriend's arm. "There's nothing you could have done to stop him. You went to the adults like you should have, and it's their fault for not doing enough to stop him when they could have. And I don't expect you to be completely unfazed by all of this. I'd be a little alarmed if you were." He leaned over and gently pressed his lips to Kurt's neck, kissing the soft, bruised skin lightly before pulling back. "I love you for you, and you shouldn't feel like you need to apologize for being who you are."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 am

Kurt wanted to just accept Blaine's assurances, but he knew they weren't entirely the truth. He hadn't told any adult everything...he hadn't even told Blaine everything. He hadn't been truthful about how bad Karofsky's assault at the garage had been. And though now Blaine was aware of how bad things were, Kurt was still covering for Karofsky. It wasn't for Dave's benefit so much as his own...and his father's. He couldn't bear it if his dad's health suffered because of what was happening to Kurt. And he knew his dad would absolutely go ballistic if he knew everything...and that would send his blood pressure skyrocketing and possibly cause another heart attack...

The hair on the back of his neck stood up on end and his body tensed a little bit as he felt Blaine moving closer and pressing lips to the back of his neck. No wonder Blaine was hesitant to touch him if he was going to freak out each time. He ached, though, as Blaine moved away. He hated that it seemed that there was no winning tonight. He looked sadly over his shoulder. One day Blaine was going to get sick of all this angst, but Kurt was thankful that today was not that day. He forced a brave smile. "I just hate being so...out of control," he admitted. He carefully eased back until his back was barely brushing against Blaine's chest. He reached back to find Blaine's hand and grasped it, guiding Blaine's arm until it was draped loosely over Kurt's waist. Though he was the one who put himself in that position for a few moments he remained overly tense before finally he began to relax back against Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Blaine closed his eyes as he rested his head on the pillow, taking the hint that his boyfriend didn’t want to be touched- not that he blamed him, of course. His eyes opened again as he felt his boyfriend pressed back against him, and he smiled as he allowed Kurt to take his hand and wrap it around his waist, not letting go even as he adjusted his head so it was just a bit closer to Kurt’s. He waited until he felt Kurt relax again before speaking. "Not everyone can be in control all the time, Kurt. You have nothing to be ashamed of, believe me."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 pm

"But I have to be," Kurt protested softly. "I have to be in control. If I'm not..." Everything falls apart. He learned years ago that he couldn't show weakness around his classmates or they'd torture him mercilessly. Sure he still suffered the taunts and slushies, but aside from Karofsky's abuse that was the worst of things--most of the other torture (such as the vile pee balloons and "patriotic" wedgies) had subsided when he refused to cry or show any fear. He made the mistake of showing his fear to Karofsky and...well, just see how *that* worked out. He couldn't even let down his guard and stop being in control of things when he was at home or his father would quickly succumb to his preferred unhealthy lifestyle that would lead to his blood pressure skyrocketing and another heart attack. And Carole, bless her heart, would probably give into him every time if it weren't for the way Kurt had pulled her aside and made sure she understood that he was counting on her to take his place watching over his father's diet.

As if that wasn't enough, he couldn't show weakness around the Warbler Council or he'd *never* get his voice heard. Same with New Directions--he'd kiss any small chance he had at a solo good-bye. Even with his friends he usually felt the need to keep his armor in place or they'd walk all over him. That wasn't entirely fair; he knew they usually meant well, such as Mercedes's pressing him to attend her church while his father was in a coma, and...well...he was every bit as much to blame for the oft 'frienemy' type rivalry between himself and Rachel.

The only time he ever felt that he could let down his guard completely was here with Blaine (though knowing he could and actually doing it were entirely different things). And now that he thought about it, it scared him just how much he trusted Blaine. At the same time it was...really nice. He smiled as he relaxed and snuggled closer to Blaine. "But I don't have to be when I'm with you," he revealed his this realization.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Blaine sighed and gently rested his chin on Kurt's arm, being sure to avoid the bruises. "I just wish I knew what to do to make you happy," he admitted quietly. "You say I'm doing enough, but I really don't think I am." He closed his eyes as he kept thinking about how Karofsky was just always there. Every time they started to think he had back off for a second, he had to come along and ruin everything again.

"It's just...so frustrating watching him hurt you like this, and every time it happens I'm always a second too late to really do anything, and I hate it. I just want...I want to be able to do more to keep you safe," he confessed weakly, opening his eyes to frown sadly at the back of Kurt's head.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Kurt was alarmed as he heard how defeated Blaine was sounding. He shook his head. "You do make me happy," he insisted. He knew the way his tears were threatening again wouldn't exactly support his words, but he meant them. He felt the same frustration about not knowing when or where Karofsky was going to show up. It mortified him that Blaine was being subjected to these same feelings just because he loved Kurt. "No one could know what's going on inside Dave Karofsky's head. He's sick..." Kurt eased himself over until he was facing Blaine, still tucked tightly against his boyfriend. He reached up to card his fingers through Blaine's soft curls. "But you're...you're being amazing. There's no way you could make me any safer...without locking me away in a tower and making me grow my hair out to a completely unfashionable--not to mention impossible to maintain--length, to throw down to you when you visit," he teased gently even though his point was serious. He carressed Blaine's cheek. "I never even considered that he could come here...no one could have. I'm just so thankful that you got there in time and...and you did save me," he repeated with adoration. "I know I'm all...out of sorts right now, but I'm okay. I promise," he assured. "And it's because of you."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Blaine looked up as Kurt turned around, smiling softly as he felt his boyfriend's hand on his cheek. He sighed lightly, feeling somewhat better after he listened to Kurt, though he still wanted to do more to make his boyfriend feel safe. "I'd brush your hair whenever I came to visit, if that makes you feel any better," he offered, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He turned his head to the side to softly kiss the palm of Kurt's hand, before turning his head back on the pillow to look at Kurt again. "You make me happy too, Kurt. I don't think I was ever as happy as I am whenever you're around. I just wish...we could run away together where we wouldn't have to worry about people like Karofsky or..." He trailed off, not wanting to let on too much about his own bullies. "Other people like him...as silly as that sounds," he added, smiling rather sheepishly as he realized how childish he probably sounded.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Kurt smiled affectionately at Blaine's wistful idea. "It's not silly at all," he assured. Unrealistic maybe, but far more sweet than silly. "It would be nice to just...get away for a while," he agreed. He cupped Blaine's cheek with his hand and leaned in to press a tender kiss to Blaine's lips. "Maybe...maybe we could?" He flushed with embarassment as he realized he was suggesting running away, which he wasn't really intending. "Not...run away, but just...get away from everything for a few days? Go away from here, away from Lima."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Blaine leaned into the kiss, then brought one of his own hands to rest on top of the hand Kurt had rested on his cheek. "Do you really mean that?" he asked his eyes widening as he trailed his thumb over the back of Kurt's hand. He wasn't sure if his boyfriend was serious or not, but the idea of leaving town together for a few days where they wouldn't have to worry about anything sounded...pretty amazing. "I think we could definitely make that happen," he murmured quietly. "If you really want to."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"I do," Kurt agreed, feeling a swell of excitement building at the idea of getting away from everything for a few days. He nodded, wide-eyed as he reiterated, "Of course I do." He ran his thumb along Blaine's lip as his smile began growing as he started thinking about just how wonderful the idea of getting away from all the drama sounded. Even just a day without having to worry about Karofsky, without having to worry about *anything* and just being with his boyfriend. "I'd go right now, tonight, if...if I didn't have to make sure that Karofsky gets charged with something this time." He nuzzled against Blaine's cheek. "You gave me the strength to stay and take care of that," he praised. "But after that..." He licked his lips nervously. "Do you really think we could?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Blaine grinned and nodded his head, before nuzzling his cheek back against Kurt's. He had no idea where they would go, but he figured it didn't really matter. Kurt would be there and they'd be alone, without having to worry about anyone else, and that was enough to make the whole idea sound perfect. "I do," he agreed happily, leaning in to press a quick kiss to Kurt's cheek. He couldn't keep the grin off his face as he wrapped his arms around Kurt and pressed his lips against his ear. "I really do." He pulled back and rested his forehead against Kurt's, looking into his boyfriend's eyes and not noticing any of the marks of bruises. "And I don't mind waiting. It'll be worth it once it happens." He took one of Kurt's hands in his own and gave it a light squeeze. "But I really think we could do it. You want to, I want to. We'll make it happen."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next