New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 12:29 am

Blaine looked down at Kurt's head against his chest, his own eyes glistening as he listened to what his boyfriend was saying. "Kurt," he whispered softly, as his fingers trailed through his boyfriend's soft hair. "Nothing could ever make me afraid to touch you, and there isn't anything that would make me see you as anything less than beautiful." He leaned in to lightly press his lips to the top of Kurt's head. "I love you, and nothing anyone ever does to you will change that."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 am

Kurt's eyes glistened a little bit as he heard Blaine's reassurance. He wrapped his arms back around Blaine's middle and squeezed him in a tight hug. He probably should have rethought that as his ribs protested the added pressure, but he didn't care. His boyfriend was simply perfect, that's all there was to it.

"I can't wait until this weekend," he murmured dreamily. Just Blaine and himself and none of the added drama...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 07, 2011 11:51 am

"Neither can I," Blaine replied quietly, smiling as he thought about their upcoming weekend together as he rested his cheek against Kurt's hair. He let his eyes shut as he continued rubbing his boyfriend's back, his hand movements becoming slower as he felt himself growing more tired.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Kurt hadn't thought he would sleep at all, but the soothing sound of Blaine's heartbeat and the gently way that Blaine continued stroking his back was making Kurt relax far more than he thought he'd be able to tonight. He smiled as he listened to the faint sound of the movie intermingling with Blaine's steady breathing. He found himself matching his breathing to Blaine's...and let himself drift to sleep, feeling protected and safe.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Blaine's gentle hand movements grew slower and slower, until his hand stopped moving and instead rested on Kurt's lower back as he drifted off to sleep with his boyfriend rested comfortably on top of him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Kurt was very surprised when he woke to sunlight. He didn't remember waking even once, nor did he feel as though he'd had any nightmares. His body was still mostly draped over Blaine's. He hoped that he hadn't made his boyfriend too uncomfortable, though Blaine's arm was still draped protectively around him, so it couldn't have been too bad. He smiled as he peered down into Blaine's face, marvelling at how innocent and carefree his boyfriend looked while he was sleeping. He couldn't imagine there was anything better he could wake up to.

He lay for a few minutes, knowing that it would be awkward if Blaine woke and caught him staring like he was, but...he wanted to memorize every single detail of Blaine's face. Not that he hadn't already, but had to make sure there were no changes, he justified. Eventually, though, he knew he'd need to wake Blaine so that his boyfriend wouldn't be late to classes. He eased his body up and began placing slow, gentle kisses to Blaine's cheek and lips. "Blaine," he sang softly, running a hand through his boyfriend's touselled curls.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Blaine began to stir as he felt Kurt's lips on his face, his stomach flipping as he heard his name coming from his boyfriend's lips. Even before he opened his eyes he knew he would never get tired of this. "Morning, beautiful," he greeted softly, opening his eyes and smiling as he felt Kurt's fingers running through his hair. As he shifted slightly, he realized that he would probably be a little sore for the rest of the day, but he wouldn't mind. It had been worth it to fall asleep with his boyfriend on top of him. And as far as he knew, Kurt had actually slept through the entire night without having any nightmares. Surely it would have woken Blaine up if he had, right? "Did you sleep alright?" he asked, just to be sure.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon May 09, 2011 8:31 pm

"I slept amazingly," Kurt enthused. "Thanks to you," he added, leaning down to press another kiss to Blaine's lips. "I hope I didn't keep you up...or it wasn't too awkward or anything for you was it?" he asked nervously, hoping he hadn't made Blaine too uncomfortable with his clinginess. They'd slept in the same bed before, but he was pretty sure this was the first time he'd acted like a human blanket. He couldn't remember a better night's sleep...at least not since Karofsky had first started being a problem. He just hoped it wasn't the opposite for Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"Not at all, you're very comfortable," Blaine assured, grinning up at his boyfriend. He sighed contently as he nuzzled his face into Kurt's neck. "The problem with sleeping with you is I never want to get out of bed," he murmured affectionately. True, he would probably be a bit stiff at first when trying to get out of bed, but Kurt really had felt comfortable on top of him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm

"Mmhmm," Kurt agreed, nuzzling against Blaine. "We should just stay here all day," he declared, wishing he were serious. He knew, though, that he couldn't put off dealing with security and getting his room re-secured. And he shouldn't try to distract Blaine from classes, much as he wanted to. He wished they could just start their weekend getaway early.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Blaine smiled at the idea of staying with Kurt all day, even though he knew it wasn't possible. Not until their weekend escape anyway. "That could work," he replied happily, not pulling away from Kurt's neck. "We can watch Disney movies, and eat popcorn, and cuddle all day long," he continued, regretting it instantly because that actually sounded like a really good idea, and Blaine knew he had class to go to and that Kurt would have to talk to Jim again about getting the lock on his door changed. He sighed as he pulled away to look up at his boyfriend. "Remind me again why we have to go to class and actually do things that don't involve me being with you?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Kurt sighed wistfully at Blaine's description of a perfect lazy day together. It sounded perfect; exactly what he needed after such a horrible experience the night before. Blaine had managed to make that seem like a distant memory already, but...the reality was that he was going to have to deal with it. Today. Because last night had proven that Karofsky wasn't going to back off and would continue to stalk him until he did something to stop it.

"Because if we don't go to classes, we'll end up flunking out of school. I'll end up working retail," he wrinkled his nose at the idea, "and you'll be the manager of a fast food restaurant and...I'm sorry, but I just can't marry a guy who smells like french fry grease," he teased, blushing as he realized that he'd just mentioned marrying Blaine. He bit his lip nervously, hoping that he didn't scare Blaine off with that.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Blaine's face flushed at Kurt's comment, and his eyes widened in shock. He had to admit, he hadn't been expecting that comment first thing in the morning. He wasn't sure how to respond at first. Blaine noticed that Kurt looked nervous, and that his silence was probably only making it worse. He smiled up at his boyfriend before asking, "You wouldn't want to marry the manager of a fast food restaurant? I mean, a fry cook I get, but the manager?" he teased, hoping to make Kurt realize that he wasn't freaked out by his comment. To be honest, he knew it was early to be thinking about something so far in the future, but he had been guilty of having the occasional thought about a future with Kurt. One that included the front yard, and the picket fence, and kissing Kurt goodbye before he left for work...

He brought his hands up to cup Kurt's face, not wanting his boyfriend to feel like he said something wrong. "I love you," he told him, smiling softly as he pressed his lips to Kurt's. "I'm not sure I'll ever be able to communicate with words just how much I really do love you."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 am

Kurt relaxed when Blaine teased him about not marrying a manager. "Well...for you I might make an exception," he assured, still blushing a little bit over his potential blunder. He melted a little bit more at the rest of Blaine's words. "You don't need to," Kurt assured softly, kissing back. "I feel it in the way you hold me, and take care of me. And the way you don't shy away when I have the tendancy to get...a little emotional." He ducked his head a little at his brief moment of self-depreciative humor. He swept a stray curl away from Blaine's face. "And in the way you kiss me..." he added dreamily, pressing his lips to Blaine's again. He didn't want to get up, but knew he had to let Blaine up sooner or later. One small step at a time, he decided, rolling onto his side and pulling Blaine with him, doing his best not to break the kiss as he moved. He brought his arm up to run lightly up Blaine's side and back down, settling his hand on Blaine's hip.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Blaine's expression softened, and he found himself smiling at Kurt's words, his eyes gently closing as he felt Kurt brush the hair out of his face. He laughed as Kurt rolled them both over, and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist as he held their bodies close together. He lowered one hand to rest on the hand Kurt had resting on his hip. He really didn't want to go to class now. "You're making it difficult for me to leave on purpose," he accused teasingly, smiling against his boyfriend's lips.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm

The corners of Kurt's eyes crinkled with amusement. "How could you ever think I'd do that?" he asked, sliding one of his legs over the top of Blaine's. He pressed a kiss to Blaine's jaw. He tugged playfully at the hem of Blaine's shirt. "I'll even help you get ready," he offered, letting his his hand slide Blaine's shirt up a little bit.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Blaine bit his bottom lip, conflicted with what he was supposed to do when his boyfriend was implying helping him undress. And dress him, but Blaine's dapper, yet still teenage boy of a mind, was focusing more on the undressing part. His eyes followed Kurt's hand, and he narrowed them as he looked back up at his boyfriend's mischievous eyes. "Kurt Hummel, I think you might very well be an evil boyfriend," he accused with a serious tone to his voice, before leaning in to press his lips to Kurt's again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 14, 2011 11:26 pm

"Hmm?" Kurt peered at Blaine with an exaggeratedly innocent look even as his hand slid farther up under Blaine's hoodie, his fingertips grazing lightly across Blaine's belly. "I'm just offering to help get you ready." He knew he was being less than helpful, but...he was dreading the moment when Blaine had to go to class and he had to face the rest of his day without his perfect boyfriend there supporting him and making him feel so safe and loved.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 am

Blaine's skin shivered as he felt Kurt's soft hand running along his belly. "Oh, is that all you're doing?" he questioned with a small smirk, shaking his head in mock disapproval, though he made no effort to move away from his boyfriend. He knew he had to get out of bed, but that thought didn't stop him from pressing his lips to Kurt's, kissing him deeply as his fingers trail up and down Kurt's thigh. "So evil," he mumbled against his boyfriend's lips, smiling as he reveled in Kurt's soft touch.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Kurt nodded to Blaine's question. He eagerly returned Blaine's kiss, parting his lips and letting his tongue flick out to run along Blaine's. He giggled slightly at Blaine's repeated accusation. If Blaine thought he was being evil now...he arched into the kiss as he began pushing Blaine's hoodie up farther. He shifted his body to press against Blaine's as more of his boyfriend's skin was exposed. He let his palm flatten against Blaine's chest, and rubbed in increasingly large circles as he pushed the sweatshirt higher, letting his hand brush against Blaine's pants on each downswing.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Blaine gave in and tugged on Kurt's thigh, pulling it until it was hooked over his own legs and forcing them closer together. He mewled softly against Kurt's lips as he felt his boyfriend's hands moving lower, the noise barely audible as he dipped his tongue into his boyfriend's mouth, tickling at Kurt's palate. He moved his hand up Kurt's leg, brushing over the boy's hip before slipping beneath his shirt and trailing along the soft skin underneath. He knew that he really needed to get up soon, but...five more minutes wouldn't hurt anyone, right?
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon May 16, 2011 10:46 pm

For a brief moment, Kurt tensed as he felt the hand sliding under his shirt. He was completely into--had instigated--what they were doing, but his reflexes were still on edge from the attack the night before. After a moment, though, he relaxed into Blaine's gentle touch and even arched into it, melting into the kiss even more. He paused from his attempt to get Blaine's shirt off to raise his own arms enough that Blaine could help him shed his own.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 am

Blaine felt Kurt's body tense beneath his fingertips, and he immediately regretted allowing his hand to slip beneath the fabric. He knew he shouldn't have pushed Kurt, but then Kurt was kissing him again and Blaine relaxed slightly. He hesitated as Kurt lifted his arms, then slowly removed the shirt, the bruises impossible to ignore. He forced his eyes to stay on Kurt's, not wanting to make his boyfriend feel self-conscious of himself. But something about doing this so soon after Karofsky's attack on Kurt that bothered Blaine. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he did enjoy what they were doing. He was just scared that he would do something to hurt Kurt, and the last thing he ever wanted was to lose his boyfriend's trust. "Kurt," he murmured as he rested the shirt to the side. "I..." He nervously bit his lip. "You'll tell me if I do something to make you uncomfortable, right? You promise?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 am

Kurt nodded quickly. He was into what they were doing, it had only been a little...glitch. A little self-consciousness, and why wouldn't be be self conscious? His body was riddled with bruises and...and he knew he shouldn't want this. He should be shying away from such intimacy so soon, shouldn't he? So why did he find such comfort in the same acts that Karofsky had tried to use against him? He felt shame, not from what he was doing but...from not feeling shame about that. What was wrong with him?

No. This wasn't wrong. He and Blaine loved each other. This wasn't even remotely the same as what Karofsky wanted to do to him. It was okay to take comfort from Blaine's loving touches. Right? In his mind he could hear Karofsky's sneering taunts, telling him how he flaunted himself, how he wanted Dave to--

Stop! He couldn't let Karofsky get to him like this; couldn't let the other boy have such control over him. Feeling suddenly desperate, Kurt grasped Blaine's hands and guided them back to his hips. He shifted his body until he was hovering over his boyfriend, his mouth seeking Blaine's, his tongue pressing for entrance. His movements were somewhat frantic as his own hands once again sought to push Blaine's shirt up so he could feel Blaine's soft skin pressing against his own. Not breaking the kiss, he rolled onto his back, pulling Blaine on top of him, wanting--needing to feel his boyfriend's comforting weight settling over him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Blaine was startled as Kurt suddenly took control, though he didn’t push his boyfriend away, instead choosing to kiss him back with an equal amount of passion and enthusiasm. He felt his boyfriend’s hands pushing at his shirt, and waited until he was on top of Kurt to quickly break the kiss, only for enough time for him to shrug out of his shirt and toss it to the side before he crushed his lips back to Kurt’s again.

His fingers trailed down Kurt’s side as he slowly lowered his body down onto Kurt’s, sighing contently at the skin on skin contact. He pulled away, slightly breathless as he nudged his nose against Kurt’s chin, tilting the boy’s head upward and making it easier for him to create a trail of light kisses down Kurt’s neck, being sure to avoid all the bruises along the way.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next