New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Shane's smile spread to his eyes now as he watched his brother deny that anything was going on between himself and the boy he was obviously madly in love with. Even Blaine couldn't hide something like that.
"You have no idea. Right. And I'm the Princess of Leichtenstein." Shane rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Also, I'll have you know I just got back from Mars. And I saw a talking lion there. And you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say you and Kurt are in looooooove." He drew out the syllable for much longer than necessary, grinning at Blaine.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 pm

"Oh, did you now? Well, I hope you weren't rude when you asked to ride on his back," he teased right back. He flushed and turned away again as Shane said he and Kurt were in love, knowing that there was no way he could deny it any longer. "Oh. That." He laughed and smiled over at Shane, unable to cover up his happiness. He honestly couldn't remember ever being this happy, and although people were probably going to get sick of it fast, he couldn't stop talking about Kurt whenever the subject came up. "So does that mean you'd be interested to know that I asked him to be my boyfriend not too long ago?" he asked teasingly.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Shane did it. He squealed. He had officially reached an all-time low. But he didn't care.
"OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down. "This is great!!" He beamed at Blaine, and saw something new in his expression. "You love him," Shane said bluntly. He surveyed Blaine a little more. "You seriously do?" He asked it as a question now.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Blaine didn't even need to think about his answer. He just smiled and nodded immediately. "I do. I can't even begin to describe how I feel when I'm around him," he admitted, knowing exactly how cheesy it sounded. "I didn't want to rush into anything until I was sure that I loved him. He's perfect and beautiful...and amazing, and he deserves to be happy. The last thing I want to do is hurt him." He suddenly felt guilty and fell silent as he realized how much Kurt didn't know about him, and now that Shane was here at Dalton Blaine knew he'd have to explain to his boyfriend that he had a brother.

It wasn't that he was ashamed of Shane. He loved his brother, obviously. But telling Kurt about Shane would lead to the whole having Kurt meet the family conversation, and Blaine knew that would never be a possibility.

He snapped out of his train of thought, putting on a smile for Shane again. "I love him. I know I'm not always as sure of myself as I try appear to people, but this if there's one thing I am sure of; it's that I love Kurt and I want him to be happy."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Shane looked at the grin on Blaine's face and felt one spread across his own. "I want to meet him," he said firmly, clasping his hands in front of him. "I have to give you my stamp of approval, of course."
Really, though, he wanted to officially meet this boy who made Blaine smile like that. He must be something pretty special, because Blaine wasn't exactly easy to please.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Blaine smiled as he thought about Kurt and Shane meeting. He was pretty sure they'd get along just fine, or at least he hoped they would. Kurt and Shane were the two most important people in his life, and he felt guilty for not having introduced the two of them to each other yet. "I promise you two will meet...soon. I'll introduce you to him the first chance I get," he promised. "I think you'll approve," he added with a small nod as he smiled at his brother. "I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like Kurt." Other than Karofsky, he added silently in his head, though he quickly shook that thought from his mind. He had Kurt and now Shane was at Dalton for good. He didn't need someone like Karofsky ruining his mood.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm

"Good," Shane said. "Good." He pursed his lips. "But if he hates the Beatles I might have to kill him." He smiled to show that he was joking, but inwardly he was thinking about how terrible it would be for Blaine's boyfriend to hate the Beatles. No one hated the Beatles, not on Shane's watch.
It was probably the most typical music obsession in existence, but Shane completely bought into that. It was probably the part of him that wanted to be in the majority of the population for once.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Blaine faked a slight grimace before laughing. For some reason, he wasn't sure he could imagine Kurt listening to the Beatles. "Hm...I'm not sure anyone could actually hate the Beatles, but maybe we should stay away from talk about music," he said jokingly. "I like having my boyfriend alive and well, thank you very much."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm

"Well...If he means that much to you, he might be able to slide past the initial questionings. Except, of course, for the usual father-boyfriend lines. Y'know. Someone's got to be the dad in this relationship." An ironic grin slid across Shane's face.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 pm

"Please tell me you're not going to scare him with the shotgun line," he replied with a laugh. "And if you follow us around on our dates, and hide in the bushes then I might have to smack you, just a warning." He smirked as he grabbed his pillow and tossed it at Shane's head.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm

"Okay, role switch real quick here," Shane said as something nagging in the back of his brain made its way to the foreground. "I'm just the concerned brother, alright?" He paused, not sure how to word this... "Are you sure he's gay?"
Shane knew how sometimes boys would experiment, and decide they weren't gay, and break real gay boys' hearts. Or how they'd just pretend to be cruel. It was a dark world out there, and Shane didn't know much about Kurt. He didn't know what kind of guy Kurt was.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Blaine had to suppress a laugh at Shane's question. He knew his brother was just being helpful, and that he couldn't blame him for asking. It's not like he knew Kurt, so really, it was a logical question to ask. But Blaine had honestly never doubted that Kurt was gay ever since they first met at Dalton. Kurt may have had a lot of issues with Karofsky and bullying, but Blaine had always admired Kurt's confidence in his sexuality despite everything he had been through at McKinley. "Yes, Shane," he answered seriously. "I'm positive that Kurt's gay." He smiled to himself as he thought about his night with Kurt in the dorm. Yeah, straight guys did not enjoy showering with other boys. Kurt was gay with a capital G, just like Blaine was, himself. "He's gay," he repeated confidently.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 pm

"Good. If you're sure, I'm sure. Now that that's out of the way..." Shane pursed his lips looking around the room. His eyes skipped over the couch, the desk, the closet that was open and showing Blaine's multiple uniforms, and landed on his hair gel.
"You wear that stuff a lot?" he asked, gesturing at it with one hand whilst running a hand through his own unruly curls with the other. "I hate it." He made a face.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Blaine shrugged as he ran a hand though his curls that he hadn't had a chance to cover in gel yet. "Only when I have class...or practice...or anything to do with school or Warbler stuff in general. It's not that bad," he said, though it didn't sound convincing. He had never really minded the gel much, though it did get pretty annoying, and it took forever to wash out, and now that he knew Kurt wasn't a fan of it he had been trying to use less of it. But he still hadn't really gone anywhere without gel other than his own dorm, Kurt's dorm, and the occasional trip to Lima where he would 'forget' to gel his hair.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Shane squinted at Blaine. "If you don't like it, why do you wear it? Besides...being completely objective here, but I think curls are kinda hot." He patted his own head. "I bet Kurt thinks so too..." He trailed off and then, just to be annoying, added, "Doesn't he? Doesn't he? Doesn't he?" because after all, everyone loves an annoying little brother.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Blaine just laughed and shook his head at his brother's repetitive comments. "He does, he does. It's just...haven't you seen this place? We all wear uniforms for a reason," he sighed. "Me walking around with my curls going every which way- I'm sure you can imagine how everyone would react to that. We're expected to act a certain way here at Dalton." He shrugged and leaned back against the wall again. "Recently, I've considered going without the gel but I haven't...actually gone through with that yet." He chuckled lightly and added, "I'd hate to give the other students a heart attack when they saw a fellow Warbler with more than a single hair out of place."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Shane looked at Blaine's mirror and caught a glimpse of his own wild curls, spilling all over his head because he hadn't had a haircut in awhile. He didn't particularly mind it, but if he had to gel it to go to school...
"Do I have to wear gel? Because if not I'll go to some party school in Florida where I can wear my hair however I want." Shane couldn't help but laugh as he pictured himself at a party school in Florida while Blaine was in Ohio, which was currently 3 degrees below freezing, putting on hair gel.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Blaine laughed along with his brother. Shane would probably fit in perfectly at some party school, now that he thought of it. "Well, you don't have to. And I guess I don't have to either," he mused out loud. "It's just sort of something I got into the habit of doing after I became the lead singer of the Warblers. I figured I should try and look the part," he admitted with a small shrug. "Maybe one day I'll stop using it...if Kurt doesn't hide it from me first," he added, only half joking because he wouldn't put it past Kurt to steal the gel and hide it where no one would find it.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm

"I'd have to be with him on that one," Shane said. "You are too uptight." He looked at the gel, looked back at Blaine, with his tie and sweater and pants and shoes on. Then Shane added a smile so Blaine would know he was saying this all in a light-hearted, brotherly sort of way. But that he still meant every word.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Blaine frowned slightly at Shane's words, though he knew his brother was just speaking the truth. "I guess I sort of am," he agreed with a small half-smile. Kurt was his own person and quite the diva, and Blaine really didn't know what his boyfriend saw in him other than a nice voice and someone to look up to as a mentor. But Kurt did love him. Blaine knew he did. He was just scared that Kurt would wake up one morning and realize that he could do so much better than a nice boy in a uniform.

"Am I really that uptight?" he asked with a concerned frown as he looked up at his brother again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 am

Shane cocked his head, surveying Blaine closer. "The truth? Yeah, definitely. But it's kind of...I don't know, endearing. I don't know." He knew this was what Blaine wanted to hear. "Yeah, I think it's kind of...well, you make it work. But I DO think that you and Kurt could both stand it if you let your hair out more often and took off the uniform. I don't think the Warblers could possibly care what you look like when you've got a voice like you do."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

I make it work? Blaine wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that, but he smiled at the compliment that followed. "I can go without the hair gel but the uniform has to stay, and that goes for you too, you know," he said, his smile returning, though he couldn't push away the thoughts in the back of his mind about being too uptight for Kurt. "You don't want to get caught showing up at classes without your uniform," he said with a teasing smile, though he was serious about Shane wearing his uniform, as much as he knew his brother wouldn't want to.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Shane rolled his eyes. "I'm irresponsible, not stupid. If I get kicked out of here, I'll have to go back home, you know." A shudder rolled his body before he could stop it, but he chose to ignore it. "And we all know how much fun that would be." Shane glanced at his watch, and changed the subject at rapidfire pace, which was the norm for him. "What the hell am I supposed to do around here today while everyone's in class?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Blaine frowned as he caught Shane's obvious discomfort at the thought of having to go back home, but ignored it along with his brother. Sometimes it was easier to just try and forget about their home life. Blaine did it all the time, and he still felt guilty about it seeing as it led to him not telling Kurt about his family yet. Shane's next comment made him laugh, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the amount of trouble he knew his brother was capable of stirring up within a matter of minutes. "Try not to burn the place down or break anything?" He arched an eyebrow as he looked questioningly at his brother. "Are you sure I can trust you while I go to class today?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Shane pretended to seriously consider the matter. "Well..." He looked up at the ceiling, stroking his invisible beard. "Do accidents count as burning down the place down? Like...what if I accidentally put a box of aluminum foil in the microwave for a good...eh...five minutes? Could I do that?"
He paused, and then added, "Or you could skip class and do something with me." He looked up at Blaine hopefully, knowing there was a snowball's chance in hell that Blaine would skip class.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next