New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+2
Reed Van Kamp
Blaine Anderson
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Blaine nodded and smiled before answering, "I know so. And a first kiss is nothing to worry about, Reed. When the time is right, you'll know. It's not a race, so don't worry about having to kiss someone by a certain age. I know plenty of people who haven't had their first kiss," he reassured Reed, though he knew that he probably should have taken his own advice with his own boyfriend. Kurt hadn't even been his first kiss, yet he had been more nervous about that than anything else, mostly because Kurt was different from Sam and Blaine didn't want to ruin the relationship they had.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm

"I hope I don't trip or something...I would do that" he laughed. Everything he did was a hazard. He was the biggest klutz. Hopefully that wouldn't get in the way, for once. "They should put a warning sign on me"

Reed hoped that Shane really would keep to his promise and catch him if he ever fell. Shane had a way of making his everyday awkwardness turn into something to laugh about. Reed was learning to accept himself, and it was all thanks to Shane.

"Where you nervous when you kissed Kurt?" he wondered aloud.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Blaine smiled at Reed's joke, but the other boy's question cleared the smile right off of his face. It wasn't that he didn't want to answer the question. He just hadn't been expecting it. "To be honest, I had plenty of opportunities where I could have kissed Kurt, but I was too nervous. But when I finally did find the courage to actually kiss him, I wasn't really nervous at all. Everything was set up perfectly and I just went for it," he answered, smiling to himself as he thought of that night when he and Kurt had sung 'I'll Cover You' in Kurt's living room together.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 am

Everything fell into place...

He really hoped that was true. He needed atleast something to go right. He hoped it turned out just as well for him as it did for Blaine. Not that he expected Shane to kiss him, of course.

"Thank you Blaine. It's really nice having someone to talk to about this stuff. Everything has been so crazy these last few weeks." It was true, the Warblers had regionals coming up, and he had an art show on top of it all. He sometimes questioned his sanity. He hadn't had much time to really talk to any of his fellow Warblers.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 am

Blaine smiled, glad to see that Reed seemed at least a little more relaxed now. "Of course, Reed. You can always talk to me about anything." He rested his hand on the table again as he let out a soft sigh. Reed was right; things were getting crazy with Regionals coming up and everything. He knew that the Warblers were strong this year, and they definitely had a chance of making it to Nationals, but he also knew that New Directions was doing just as well, if not better. "Things have been crazy," he agreed. "And the next Warbler meeting will certainly be interesting," he thought out loud as he remembered the project he had promised to propose to the council for Kurt. He had a good argument planned that he hoped would convince them, but he knew how difficult they could be when it came to doing things...differently.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:39 pm

"Interesting?" he asked aprehensively. Reed knew that look. Blaine had something planned. "What do you mean by 'interesting'?" He hoped whatever Blaine was planning,didn't cause a commotion in the council. Thad would surely have a heart attack. The Warblers didn't do well with change. They were very set in their ways.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Blaine paused before answering, briefly wondering what Reed would think of Kurt's project idea. "I just wanted to propose a small idea to the council," he replied casually as if the Warblers did fun projects all the time. "I think it'll help prepare us for Regionals, honestly," he added before Reed could react. "And then I wanted to ask them a favor, but I think I might...save that for another meeting," he added quietly, a small smile appearing on his face as he thought of his own little project he had in mind.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:59 pm

"Well as long as it'll help us for Regionals, I can't imagine them turning it down." they had big competition after tying with Mckinley at sectionals. "Vocal Adrenaline is going to be a challenge to beat, not to mention New Directions. We've got a lot of work ahead of us." He took a moment to look at Blaine. He could tell by that grin on his face that he wasn't telling him everything, but he would find out what was going on in that gelled head soon enough. "Does this 'favor' involve Kurt?" he giggled. He could only imagine what Blaine was planning. He had full faith that whatever it was, it would be spectacular.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Blaine nodded in agreement. He hadn't seen what Vocal Adrenaline was like this year, but if they were known for beating New Directions last year, then he had no doubt that they were going to be even better this year. He smiled at Reed's question. Figures he already knew it was about Kurt. "You could say that," he answered with a sly grin before growing serious again. "Reed, do you think I'm too uptight?" he asked with a concerned expression. Ever since Shane had brought it up, it was all Blaine could think about and he wouldn't stop until he could do something that would prove that he wasn't as uptight as people thought he was.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Reed didn't know how to respond to such an abrupt question. Blaine was often uptight, but so were the other Warblers. He didn't really think it was a huge problem. He wondered what made Blaine ask about it.

"You-are a bit uptight sometimes-" he began carefully, and then added hastil, "but there's nothing wrong with that!"

He hoped Blaine didn't take his comment personally.

"What made you ask?" he wondered aloud. Had Kurt mentioned something about Blaine being uptight? He had noticed him wearing slightly less gel in his hair...
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Blaine sighed and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Shane sort of mentioned me being uptight, and...it made me wonder if Kurt felt the same way, you know? He's so amazing at being himself, and I'm always hiding behind my uniform and this gelled-up hair. That's sort of what this favor it about," he explained hesitantly, still feeling a bit unsure of what he had planned. It had the potential to go horribly wrong, but he was determined to go through with it anyway. The worst that could happen is he would embarrass himself in front of all of Dalton...and Kurt. Oh dear. "This...favor," he continued. "Would involve me singing a certain song that is anything but uptight. And of course I'd be singing it to Kurt, and I was hoping the Warblers would help me out when I serenaded him. Whenever that might be. I'm still working out the details."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 pm

At the mention of Shane, Reed momentarilly blushed, and then pushed all thoughts of the boy out of his head as best he could to listen to Blaine. Blaine was a bit uptight, but it hurt him to think that he put up a front just for the Warblers. Blaine should be able to be himself.

"Blaine, you know that the Warblers will like you gelled hair or not. You don't need to prove yourself to any of us, especially Kurt. Kurt loves you Blaine. No matter what." He looked meaningfully up at Blaine.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Blaine smiled appreciatively at Reed. “You’re probably right,” he said, though he wasn’t always so sure. The council tended to be pretty attached to the whole ‘tradition’ thing, after all. “I know that. And I love him. I just…I think he’ll like this song,” he said with a small smile. It was different from the other types of songs he had sung to Kurt, and he really hoped he wasn’t going to make a fool of himself by singing it to Kurt with the other Warblers. "Is it a dumb idea to sing to somebody just because?" he asked suddenly. "It is, isn't it. You know what, maybe I should just forget the whole thing," he second guessed himself.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 pm

"I don't think it's a dumb idea...or actually, I can't know if it's a dumb idea or not, since you didn't really tell me the full details." He rambled and then continued, "I think that Kurt would enjoy being serenaded to any song if it's you doing the serenading, Blaine." He had never seen Blaine in such a state of panic. Blaine was always so sure of himself, and it was almost unsettling to see him this way.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Blaine smiled and sat up straight in his chair again, feeling a little better about his plan. He and Kurt were in love, and even if he did make a fool of himself, that wouldn't change anything about the way they felt about each other. "Well, you'll find out more details at one of the future Warbler meetings," he said, smiling slyly. "I just...hope he likes the song. It's not like the other songs I've sung to him."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:55 pm

"Of course he will! Courage Blaine!" he replied nudging the other boy playfully. He was happy Blaine was back to his normal mood. He couldn't wait to see what the song was that Blaine had in mind that was so secretive. He couldn't help but smile at the notion of Blaine serenading Kurt, to any song. He would never have the courage to do something like that in front of a person he cared about.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Blaine chuckled lightly and smiled over at Reed. He hadn't talked to him in while, and he was glad that they had finally caught up with each other. "Thanks. I should probably take my own advice more often, huh?" He glanced down at the Calculus book that was still in front of Reed, and grimaced slightly as he realized he had his own work to get to. "I should probably let you get back to that," he said as he gestured towards the book. "See you at the Warblers meeting later?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:51 pm

"Wouldn't miss it!" Reed replied smiling up at Blaine. It was nice that they finally got to have a chat.

He then flipped back open his book and groaned. He had nearly forgotten about the mountain load of homework due for tommorow.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Blaine smiled as he stood up from his seat. "Good luck with that," he said with a small nod towards the book, meaning it sincerely as he turned and walked out of the library.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 am

Wes made his way into the library and goes over to one of the tables, putting his book bag on the table. He opened it and pulled out his World History book and flips to the section he was supposed to be studying. He highlighted important sections but dosed off, his head resting on his hand.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 am

[Timeline note: This is before the Karofsky scene in Kurt's dorm.]

Blaine walked into the library and smiled to himself when he saw Wes dosing off at one of the tables. He made his way over to the council member and tapped lightly on one of Wes' shoulders before taking a seat next to him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 am

((I haven't read through anything yet O.O))

Wes opened his eyes quickly and looks over at you. He let out a sigh. "Hello there." Wes smiled at his fellow Warbler. He closed his history book and put away his notes. "How you and your boy?" He smirked
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 pm

[Haha. It's fine. I just wanted to put that there for other people to see. XD ]

Blaine smiled back at Wes, and happily rested his cheek against his hand as he propped his head up on the table. "We're doing fine. More than fine. He's just...perfect," he answered, smiling dreamily as he thought about Kurt. "What about you?" he asked. "You look like you're not getting enough sleep," he noted, looking somewhat concerned.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Wes smiled while Blaine was talking about Kurt. "You guys are so cute together." He nodded. "You guys are really lucky." Wes sighed when he brought up his issue of sleep. "I've been trying to write a new song." He grabbed the sheet music out of his bag. "I thought maybe something original for regionals would be nice." He shrugged. "And I've been studying a lot...I just don't really have time for sleep." He looked away from Blaine.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

"Mmm," Blaine hummed in agreement, still not sure of what he did to be lucky enough to have someone like Kurt in his life. He glanced over at the sheet music, his jaw dropping slightly as Wes mentioned original songs. "Original songs?" He smiled at the idea. That would definitely give them the push they needed to get ahead of New Directions, who he knew would be their biggest competition at Regionals. He didn't even want to star thinking about what competing against the intense members of Vocal Adrenaline if they made it to Nationals. "That sounds awesome, Wes. I doubt we'd be able to lose if we used our own songs, but...maybe you could bring this up at the next Warbler meeting? I'm sure there'll be plenty of Warblers who wouldn't mind helping out with the song writing. You don't have to do it all on your own," he reminded him with a soft smile.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next