New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+2
Reed Van Kamp
Blaine Anderson
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Library - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 am

"Why am I not surprised," he chuckled. He watched in awe as the computer showed the administrators leaving their positions for the night, then leaned back on the couch as soon as she closed the laptop. "I've been...pretty fantastic, actually," he answered, grinning as he thought of Kurt. "Probably driving Kurt crazy since we've been spending so much time together, though," he added jokingly, knowing that his boyfriend loved when they were together just as much as he did.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:47 am

Lucy nodded, but then began to shake her head in disbelief. "Aww, come on, Blaine. That's nonsense. He wouldn't hang out with you if you were so annoying." She smiled, feeling psychic, reminding herself now that two of the couples in her Dalton RPF were now canon in real life. "Perhaps I'm a clairevoyant descendant..."

"Besides! You two are adorable. I wouldn't be able to handle you two separating or something of the sort."
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:57 am

"True," he agreed with a light shrug, smiling because Lucy was always fun to hang out with whenever he caught her sneaking into the school. "Well, thanks," he chuckled, wondering if he should keep a mental tally of how many times people called Kurt and him adorable. "I'm glad you think so," he grinned, not wanting to imagine what life would be like without Kurt. He had no intentions of ever leaving his boyfriend and life without him would just be...No, he didn't need to think about that.

"So, what have you been up to? Other than sneaking into your brother's school and using our wifi?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 am

"Besides the usual, you mean?" She laughed lightly, but the smiles went away. "Well, everything's been really...intense at VA practice, yknow? Sometimes I don't even feel like we're improving. The majority is always exhausted." Lucy shook her head in disappointment. "I've been told to "visit" McKinley more often, what with Regionals coming up soon."

"And what about you? Has there been anything outside the usual pattern?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:42 am

Blaine smiled sympathetically. Wes, David, and Thad could be pretty intense about practices when it got closer to competitions, but he knew that Vocal Adrenaline was known for their intense rehearsals. "I don't envy you," he sighed as he positioned himself so he was sitting cross legged on the couch. "Visit, hm? That would explain why you're always hanging out around here," he teased with a grin.

He shrugged at her question and rested his hands in his lap. "Nothing new, really," he answered, not wanting to tell her about Karofsky sneaking into Dalton. He doubted that Kurt wanted that getting around. "Things have been pretty chill and hanging out with Kurt is awesome, but now that Regionals are coming up I'm sure we'll start having less free time on our hands."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

"Hey!" Lucy hit his arm playfully with a laugh. "You know I haven't been to a single Warbler's practice." She smiled, pulling her fingers away from where her hand was resting on her head. "I see. Less free time to spend exchanging spit with Kurt." Lucy said, teasing him back with a smile.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Blaine laughed and pulling his arms back, rubbing at it as if it actually hurt. He felt his cheeks burning as his face turned red, and he smiled embarrassedly as he looked over at her in shock. "Now that...is none of your business," he replied teasingly. "But yes, that's what I meant by saying we'd have less free time," he added with a light laugh.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 am

Lucy smiled at Blaine, genuinely happy for him. "That's awesome though. I'm happy for you two." She crossed her right leg over her left and twiddled her thumbs. "So, what have you been up to, this fine evening? Want to go do something?" She smiled.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 am

Blaine smiled, his mind drifting off to thoughts of Kurt until Lucy mentioned doing something fun. "Nothing much. I was with Kurt before, as usual, but I figured I needed to get some studying done. Funny how I never get any work done, despite how many times I've been in here," he chuckled. "But sure! I'd love to do something! Have anything in mind?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 am

Lucy shrugged, it sure of what a Daltonite would do around here. "Well, why don't we throw a party? That sounds like fun. I think maybe a few of you need one." She said sarcastically. "Kidding. You probably attend more parties than I do, what with the twins having one basically every week." She grinned. "You're such a party animal."
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Blaine laughed. "Right, because we don't have enough parties around here. Though, there actually hasn't been one in a while. It kind of makes me worry to think what the twins have been planning," he mused aloud, jokingly stroking at his chin in mock suspicion.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Lucy laughed lightly. "Well, I guess you'll just have to tell me when the next shindig goes down. I heard you had quite a fun time climbing furniture at Warbler practices." She said, smiling. Sometimes she felt like she knew too much for her own good.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Blaine laughed and shook his head. He really had to stop being so surprised about Lucy knowing everything. "What can I say? Sometimes I just get carried away in the middle of the song. Besides, being on top of the furniture isn't so bad. It makes me feel taller."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:37 pm

"I'm sure it does; sometimes I feel like I'm standing next to a garden gnome." Lucy stayed silent for a moment, sliding her laptop into her backpack. She looked back at Blaine, smiling. She really just couldn't hold a straight face too long around him. "Kidding, kidding!" She said, slinging her backpack strap over her shoulder. "I don't think you're a garden gnome. I'm only about...an inch and a half taller than you, anyway!" Lucy smiled, standing up again. "But I should probably go check up with Han, and then head home."
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 am

Blaine brought his hand to his heart, as if wounded by her words, then laughed as she stood up. "Right. Well, maybe I'm average height. Everyone else is just too tall," he joked. He really didn't think he was that short, but he knew he was shorter than most of the guys at Dalton, not that he minded much. Height is just a number anyway, right? Right. "It was nice talking to you again, Lucy," he said, standing up with her. "Tell Han I said hello...and maybe suggest that he get out of his dorm a bit more. Fresh air might be good for him," he teased, knowing that Han rarely left his room.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Lucy nodded. "I'll make sure to tell him. It's not healthy, you know?" She said, turning to face the door. "Yes! It was awesome talking to you again. See you around, Blaine!" She said as she left the library, before navigating herself around the Dalton campus to Han's dorm. She eventually left that too and headed home, after talking to her brother.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"Bye, Lucy," he called after her as she left, before grabbing the book he needed and heading back to his dorm to get some last-minute studying done.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

The twins popped out on either side of Blaine with sarcastic grin. " So i hear you've been getting less free time from swabbing spit. " Ethan laughed receiving a high five from his twin. " So hows your boyfriend?Are you taking good care of Alice?" They asked leaning on a book shelve behind the boy.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Blaine jumped slightly when he heard the twins on both sides of him. He sighed and shook his head, smiling as he turned away from the bookshelf. "How long have you two bee-- You know what? Don't answer that," he amended, failing to look annoyed through his obvious amusement. "Kurt is...He and I are doing wonderfully," he answered. "And..." He wasn't sure how to answer the next part, considering he hadn't done the best job of protecting Kurt from Karofsky, but he really didn't want to be advertising that part of his boyfriend's life. "Yes, I'm...taking care of him," he answered quietly. "What have you two been up to, or is it nothing out of the ordinary?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 pm

" Well lets see..." Ethan started dramatically stopping to think. " Just the usual shooting others with Nerf guns, bothering .. i mean saying hello to wes and david. " Evan added helpfully sliding over next to his twin. " Now we're bored!" The two pouted pretending to faint.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

"Let me guess; it's up to me to cure your boredom for you, am I right?" Blaine asked, smirking as he folded his arms in front of his chest and leaned against a couch, sitting on the arm of the furniture as he looked between the two twins.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:15 pm

" Yes , yes it is." They smiled. " You aren't late for anything rabbit please help us!" Evan whined. " These books aren't exciting. " Ethan whined picking up books pretending to read them and put it back quickly.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Blaine laughed and shook his head. The twins never did fail to surprise him. "Well, what do you two normally do for fun? You can't really just run around with Nerf guns all the time. There must be something else that you two do to amuse yourselves."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4