New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+2
Reed Van Kamp
Blaine Anderson
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 3 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Wes smiled slightly and nodded. "I just wanted to have something prepared for when I do bring it up." He stuffed the sheet music back in his bag, knowing that he wouldn't have it done by the next meeting, he frowned. He zipped up he bag and sighed. "It's probably stupid anyway." He shook his head. "Nothing I write is very good anyway."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 pm

"I bet that's not true," Blaine countered quietly. "I'm sure that everyone is going to approve of whatever you do come up with, and if you ever need any help then you can always come to me." He glanced down at his hands, curiously wondering if he would end up singing lead as usual. "So...have you decided who's going to be singing lead at Regionals?
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Wes bit his lip and sighed. "Well...I thought maybe someone new could sing lead." Wes looked up at him, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. "Or we could hold auditions for it, you know? Like we used to." He shrugged.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Blaine smiled at Wes' answer, deciding that if he was going to make his suggestion, now would be the right time to do it. "Actually, I was thinking something similar. I was thinking maybe-- And this is just a suggestion, obviously. I know I'm in no place to be making decisions for the council- But maybe Kurt...could sing lead. I know he's still fairly new and all, but the Warblers haven't had a countertenor in years. His voice is really unique and I think that it's just what we need to win Regionals against New Directions."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Wes smiled and nodded. "I would have to talk it over with the rest of the council but I don't see why not." Wes thought about it for a moment. "What about a duet?" He knew that a duet with two guys would be risky but he knew could also be what they needed to win. "I think it could be just what we need." Wes looked at blaine, trying to register his reaction.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Blaine's eyes lit up with delight at the idea of singing a duet with Kurt. They definitely had the chemistry to make for an amazing performance and the idea of singing with Kurt was something he'd never turn down. Oh wait, Wes hadn't actually said that Blaine would be the one singing with Kurt, Blaine reminded himself, not wanting to get carried away. There were plenty of other Warblers that would sound just as good singing with Kurt. "A duet? That's not like the Warblers to do, but I think it's exactly what we need," he agreed with a smile. "And I think Kurt would really like singing a duet at Regionals with whoever you end up pairing him with."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Wes decided to string Blaine along a bit, knowing that he would be the one to sing with Kurt. "I was thinking David's voice would sound really good with Kurt's." Wes smirked. He knew that Blaine would get jealous.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm

"Ah," Blaine nodded, forcing a small, supportive smile. "David does have a nice voice. They'd um, they'd sound really great together," he managed, before mentally scolding himself for feeling a bit jealous of David. It wasn't like singing together was like dating. It was just a duet for Regionals, which was a big deal so David and Kurt would have to practice. A lot. And they'd be spending a lot of time together. Kurt and David would be spending probably most of their free time together to practice. Blaine shook those thoughts out of his head, though. David was straight, wasn't he? And Kurt loved Blaine. He was being silly by getting jealous at the idea of Kurt singing with David, though he couldn't help but wonder if Kurt thought David was attractive. The council member certainly wasn't bad looking...and he was tall. Much taller than Blaine...who was probably the shortest of the Warblers. "Erm...Yeah, they'd sound really great...together...singing together. Kurt and David," he repeated, smiling as he realized he had fallen silent for a noticeable amount of time. "Any idea for what song they'd be singing?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Wes chuckled, watching Blaine having the internal struggle with himself. "I don't really know." He loved watch Blaine get flustered, it was probably one of his favorite past times. "Possibly an original song if we get one written."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

"Oh, right. The original songs," he echoed. How could he forget? Wes had just mentioned that they'd be doing original songs about ten minutes ago. "Well, whatever it is I'm sure they'll be awesome. And Kurt'll be really excited about having a duet for Regionals," he commented, remembering how upset Kurt had seemed after not getting a solo after his audition for one at Sectionals. "David and Kurt," he mused out loud, not liking the way that sounded. You know what sounded good? he thought to himself. Kurt and Blaine. That sounded lovely.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Wes raised an eyebrow and decided it was finally time to tell him. "You know I'm just messing with you right?" Wes smiled. "If anyone is going to sing with Kurt it's gonna be you." He knew that Blaine would love this news. "And anyway, Kurt and David...those names just sound weird together." He smiled at Blaine. "Kurt and Blaine sound much better."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Blaine blinked, then blinked a few more times. "Oh." Well, that was certainly nice to hear. He smiled as he left the idea of him singing with his boyfriend at Regionals really sink in. "Yeah, Kurt and Blaine sort of does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" he said with a sigh, smiling happily as images of him singing with Kurt on stage flew through his mind.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 pm

"It really does." Wes sighed. He had never had never been in a relationship for more than a couple weeks, he always went out with the worng kind of people. "You guys really are the luckiest guys at Dalton." He looked down sadly
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Blaine smiled at first, knowing that he really was lucky to have Kurt in his life, but frowned as soon as he noticed his friend's sad expression and reached over to rest a comforting hand on Wes' back. "Hey, you'll find that someone eventually. Just give it time. You're still only 17," he reminded him, though he knew that sometimes it was frustrating to be single while all your friends went out and fell in love. "You're an awesome guy, Wes. Any guy or girl would be lucky to call your their boyfriend."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Wes looked up at Blaine and gave him a slight smile. "T-thanks." He said quietly
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 pm

"Anytime. I only say it because it's true." He glanced down at the history book that had been forgotten on the table during their conversation. "But I still think you need to get more sleep. We still have some time to get an original song together before Regionals. And you're smart, that history test is going to be a piece of cake for you," he assured him, smiling confidently.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Wes closed the history book and nodded. "Thank you blaine." He smiled softly. "You always make me feel better." He put the book in his bag. "You really are an amazing friend.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Blaine smiled and removed his hand from Wes' back. "That's what friends are for, right?" He was glad that he could always be there for his Warbler friends, and it made him realize that he was doing the right thing by keeping his own issues to himself. "Anyway, I should probably let you get back to studying or class or whatever. I'm supposed to be meeting Kurt at his dorm to hang out later, so I should probably get ready."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Wes smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah...I have a history test now." We stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder. "I'll see ya around Blaine." Wes started to make his way out of the library
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm

"Bye, Wes." Blaine smiled as he watched Wes walk out, then grabbed his own bag and headed up to his dorm to get ready for his evening with Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Lucy tucked her hair messily inside the Dalton Warbler baseball cap, shuffling inside of the library. It was quiet here, and she enjoyed the dimly lit corner couches, that seemed to welcome her with everlasting warmth and great wifi. She pulled a book off the shelf and looked at the library card, seeing her brother's name on it. It wasn't his handwriting, so she assumed he'd asked a favor of someone to check the book out for him. Lucy put the book back in it's place, feeling a bit awkward reading a book her brother had read before her. She came back to the corner couch and opened her netbook, bowing her head (and female features) behind the computer screen. 
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Blaine stepped into the library, wondering for a brief second why he had been spending so much of his time in the room full of books when he rarely did any studying. He did enough to keep his grades up, but he wasn't as studious as some of the other students. He loved singing, not history, despite the many claims his professor made about it being important and exciting. He stopped in his tracks as he noticed someone sitting off in the corner on a laptop, and quirked an eyebrow as he realized who it must have been. He folded his hands behind his back and glided on over to the couch, stopping right in front of the mystery person and lowered his voice as he pretended to sound serious, "Are you really supposed to be here?" He kept his serious facade for about a second longer, before breaking into a grin and joining Lucy on the couch. "How do you manage to never get caught?" he asked, looking amused even as he kept his voice hushed.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Lucy kept her head bent as the low, and a bit intimidating, voice spoke to her. "Have I really been kicked out?!" Lucy thought, her eyes widening a bit, but returning to normal size once she left a familiar figure sit down beside her.
She sighed in relief, realizing it was just Blaine. She turned to face him, lifting her hat a little. She smirked a bit, turning the computer to face him.
"I've hacked into all the cameras set up here at Dalton, it's like my own digital Marauder's Map." She said, grinning.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Blaine leaned over to look at her computer screen, smiling to himself at the Harry Potter reference. "Woah," he breathed as soon as he saw exactly what she was talking about, and looking clearly impressed with her computer skills. "Those are some skills you've got there. How'd you learn how to do all this stuff?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Lucy smiled wider at his reaction. "I used to hover over Han a bunch; but he started to get annoyed once I figured out his weaknesses in Call of Duty." She closed the laptop slowly, seeing the administrators leave the building for the evening, and the librarian begin to doze off. There wasn't a need to watch the cameras anymore, the faculty was falling into the usual pattern once again. Lucy pulled off the baseball hat, and tucked it into her backpack, patting her wavy, electricity-filled hair down flat. "So, how've you been Blainey-boy?" Lucy smiled, a hand running through her hair.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next