New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbler Hall

+4
Tweedles- Inactive
Kurt Hummel
Edric Dalton III
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warbler Hall - Page 5 Empty Re: Warbler Hall

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

"He's amazing." Reed added, smiling at Shane encouragingly. "Plus, we're going to need some seriously 'wow' moves if we want to beat New Directions at Regionals."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri May 06, 2011 10:25 pm

David nodded, knowing that Reed was right. New Directions definitely had an energy that the Warblers were going to have to try and channel if they wanted to win Regionals. Perhaps adding Shane really would help the club out. "Alright Shane," he smiled, already having a feeling that since everyone had positive things to say, he probably agree with adding the other Anderson brother to the Warblers. "Go ahead and just show me a little something."
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Shane thought for a moment. He could just use the same song and routine as before, that would be a lot easier, and he felt fairly confident in those moves. And besides, this actually mattered. This was his 'audition,' so to speak. So he pulled up One Song Glory, and did the exact same routine as he'd done before. It was probably boring for Reed, the twins, and Blaine to watch the same thing again, but that didn't really matter to Shane. What mattered was that he get into the Warblers. It suddenly really mattered. He wanted to be with Reed and his brother. He wanted to spend more time with them. He wanted to increase the Warblers' chances of winning.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 pm

[The Tweedles had to drop the character since they're busy with school. Sad So don't count them in the posting order anymore.]

Blaine smiled, proud of the amazing dancer is brother was. His phone vibrated in his pocket, and he quickly took it out to see if it was from Kurt. Locked in a tower; growing hair ungodly long while waiting for your rescue. Trying to convince dad to let me out, but no go. Missing you already. He smiled at the witty text, though his eyes were full of sadness as he realized Kurt was still gone. As Shane continued to dance, Blaine typed back a message to Kurt before putting his phone back in his pocket.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu May 12, 2011 3:11 pm

As usual, Reed was utterly mesmerized by Shane's dancing. Every move he made was absolutley flawless; beautiful. He would never be able to tear his eyes away even if he tried. Shane's passion was so clearly evident in his dancing, and Reed loved how dedicated he was to it. He was so graceful. He knew he would never be able to move like that. Shane danced straight from his heart.

He knew that David had to let Shane into the Warblers. It would be amazing to have Shane there with him at competition. He was always so extremely nervous, and maybe, having Shane there would help calm him. Reed was never scared when Shane was involved.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

David watched as Shane began to dance, a smile immediately slipping onto his face as he saw how easily Shane was able to move. He was a natural and definitely would be an excellent addition. He remained quiet, letting his eyes look to his friends for a brief moment to see what their reactions were. It definitely seemed like everyone else had a positive expression and that they would agree that Shane ought to be in the Warblers. Once Shane was finished, David was quiet for a moment before saying, "I can tell just how much you're going to be a great addition to the club. Welcome to the Warlbers," he grinned, happy to let Shane in.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 13, 2011 3:52 pm

During the moment that David was silent, Shane's heart went on a roller coaster ride. Up - he'd surely be in, no doubt about it, he was a great dancer - and down - he sucked at life, he would never do anything right, why did he thinnk he was any good at this, Reed would hate him.
But then it was over and David was welcoming him into the Warblers and he was grinning and saying, "Thank you so much!" and hugging Reed - which was a little weird because he probably should've been hugging David for letting him in, but that might've gotten him back out again as soon as he'd been accepted in. So he settled for Reed.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Blaine looked up from his phone as his boyfriend waited for David's answer, his face lighting up as the Warbler announced that Shane would be an official Warbler from now on. He stood up, but didn't move towards his brother. He noticed how tightly he had hugged his boyfriend, and Blaine didn't want to ruin their little moment. After giving them their moment, though, he offered a quiet "Congratulations, Shane," as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat May 14, 2011 10:45 am

Reed had to try his best not to squeal in excitement. Shane was going to be in the Warblers! He blushed as Shane tackled him in a hug, and flung his arms around the taller boy.
"I knew you'd get in" He smiled, pulling away from the hug and looking up at Shane meaningfully.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

David couldn't help but smile, glad that all the Warblers seemed to be quite happy about the new addition. "Alright, so now that we know we're going to try and change up our routines a bit, we also need to discuss the songs for regionals and then the people performing them. Watching how New Directions performed at Sectionals and how affirmative the audience was, I believe that a duet seems to be one of the best ways to go for the first song. Any objections or suggestions?" he asked the group.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Shane took Reed's hand and pulled him back onto the couch as David spoke. He looked Reed in the eyes, Reed's big brown eyes that Shane loved, and he smiled softly. A smile with no teeth. There are different types of smiles for different situations, and this one - the type of situation where Reed was being adorable and Shane's heart wanted to explode - called for a smile without teeth.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu May 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Blaine watched Shane and Reed together, and smiled at how happy his brother looked. Shane deserved to be happy, and Blaine loved seeing such a content smile on his brother's face. When David spoke up again, Blaine turned his attention to the council member. Wes had mentioned something about a duet with him and Kurt, but that obviously wouldn't be happening now. He glanced over at Shane and Reed, a small smile tugging on his face as he got an idea. As much as he loved performing and singing solos in front of an audience, Shane and Reed had the perfect chemistry for a duet together. "Why don't Shane and Reed perform the opening number together at Regionals?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm

If Reed's face wasn't completly red from Shane pulling him down on the couch, it was now. Shane and him? Sing a duet together? In front of an audience? Reed didn't know if he could sing a solo at regionals, let alone a duet with his boyfriend.
"Shane and me?" he squeaked. "I-I don't know Blaine." he shook his head, tightening his grip on Shane's hand. He turned to see his reaction; his eyes like a deer in headlights.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri May 27, 2011 11:29 pm

[Sorry guys! Finals week was really intense for me, but now it's summer so I'll be on lots!]

David was rather surprised by the suggestion of Reed and Shane singing together for the competition. It wasn't one that he would have honestly given thought to, but if they sounded good together than he fully supported giving other Warblers chances to shine and hopefully lead them victory. "Well, if Reed and Shane are interested in doing a duet, I think that it would be great to hear a sample of what they would possibly consider singing for Regionals," he said, looking between the two boys.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Blaine nodded as he got David's approval, then smiled encouragingly over at his brother and Reed. He knew that New Directions was going to be their biggest competition for Regionals, and he wasn't sure that one of his usual Top 40 solos would make the cut when it came to beating them. "I think you two should go for it. It'd be something different from what we're used to doing, and your voices will sound good together."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Reed took a deep breath and looked up at Shane for some kind of assurance. He knew Shane hated singing in public, and he was also extremely nervous at the idea. He liked singing with Shane in private. It was extremely intimate, and he liked Shane's voice. But, he had absolutely no idea what they would possibly sing. Maybe if he just started...

Reed inhaled deeply, and looked over at David.

"Okay."

and with slight hesitation, and a final look at Shane he began to sing.

"Give me more love then I've ever had..." he smiled shyly over at Shane, and squeezed his hand, "Make it all better when I'm feeling sad. Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not." It was all true. Shane made him feel like he was worth so much more than Reed had ever thought he was. He never felt scared when Shane was around. He never was confused when it was him.

He motioned for Shane to pick up the next part.

(ooc: the song is 1234 by the Plain White T's. Also, should Shane and Reed just alternate until they finish up the song?)

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 am

[Yep! That sounds good to me Very Happy]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Shane recognized the song. Of course he did. But he really did not want to sing here, in front of all these people.
Well, okay, it was only a few people.
But still.
If he did well, he might have to sing in front of HUNDREDS of people at Regionals, and Shane didn't think he could do that...
"Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you. I love being around you."
Before he knew what was happening, he was singing. And panicking, but he tried not to show that.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm

"You make it easy. It's easy as 1,2,1234" Reed tried to block out everyone else in the room and kept his eyes trained on Shane. Honestly, he wasn't sure he could look away even if he tried as they joined voices in the chorus.

"There's only one way to say those three words for you. I love you." He smiled, a slight blush covering his cheeks, because he did love Shane, even if it was slightly awkward to sing in front of Blaine and the rest of the Warblers. He was getting more comfortable; letting the music guide him. It was only him and Shane in the room; no one else.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 pm

[OOC: Blaine I LOVE your icon like I love chocolate.]
"There's only one way, to say, those three words, and that's what I'll do. I love you."
Shane tried to stay focused on Reed, who was visibly becoming more comfortable, but he couldn't help thinking about how he was singing IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
And he wanted to stop and run right out of the room.
If Reed wasn't there, that's what he would do.
Dancing was one thing. Shane was confident that he was a good dancer.
A singer, though?
Shane couldn't sing, he was convinced of it.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

[Aaah! Thank you<3 I love it too! .....Unless you don't like chocolate which would be really awkward and in that case I'll just shut up now Razz ]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:58 pm

As the song came to an end, Reed blushed upon noticing everyone staring at them with amused expressions.
He looked over at Shane who was looking equally terrified, and he gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.
He really did love him, and there was no one else he would rather sing with at Regionals, even if he would be scared out of his mind. He knew Shane hated singing, but he really had a nice sounding voice. It wasn't as great as Blaine's , but it was very Shane sounding, and Reed liked hearing it.
"So...erm that was it."
Reed let out a breathy nervous laugh.

(ooc: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that took so long! I was being lazy and getting caught up in another rp >_< I'm back though! haha.)
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Shane fake-coughed because he couldn't think of anything else to do.
He clutched at Reed's hand because while Reed wasn't confident in the least, he was a lot more confident than Shane in the performing arts category.
Shane really, really hoped they wouldn't have to perform at Regionals. He really, really didn't want to.

(OOC: It's fine. Smile And I guess someone else can post now...)
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Blaine couldn't keep the proud smile off his face as he applauded his brother and Reed. He knew that Shane wasn't as dedicated to singing as he had always been, but Shane had an extremely unique voice that Blaine loved listening to whenever the rare moment arose that Shane actually sang. "It's definitely different," he commented, throwing in his own input. "And I think different is what we'll need if we want to win at Regionals, but that's just my suggestion." He smiled back at Shane and Reed again as he let David have some time to form an opinion. "Really great job, guys. That was really good."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 am

David looked on as the two boys performed, and he was actually rather surprised at hearing Blaine's brother's voice. He hadn't expected it to sound so different, but as he continued to listen to the song he realized that it actually suited him rather well. He saved his commentary until after the Warblers finished their applause, then waited for Blaine to finish speaking before he cleared his throat and stood up from his table. "Blaine's right. You two have good performing chemistry. If you'd be interested, I think we could work out a set list including a duet with the two of you if Blaine is serious about turning down the original set list that showcases his voice."
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next