New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbler Hall

+4
Tweedles- Inactive
Kurt Hummel
Edric Dalton III
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Warbler Hall - Page 8 Empty Re: Warbler Hall

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:10 am

"I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting a date," Blaine assured with a soft smile. Sebastian definitely seemed forward and confident, so he had that going for him. "Oh, it's nearby. Just some Italian place in town-- I think you'll like it," he told him as he unlocked his car, smiling over at Sebastian before climbing into the driver's side.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

"I'm sure I will. Fine company makes for fine dining," Sebastian replied easily, grinning at Blaine before he slid into the passenger seat. It was a spot he rarely occupied in a car. Like most other things in his life, he preferred to be in the driver's seat...or the back seat. But Blaine was someone he'd have to bide his time with, so there was little chance of making it there tonight. In fact, he knew he was making Blaine uncomfortable with his blatant pursuit, so for the night he'd roll it all back and just be 'friends'. That was, of course, much easier thought than done, but he'd at least try to tone it all down.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Blaine smiled before he started up the car, glad that the restaurant wasn't too far away. "So, what brings you to Ohio?" he asked, genuinely curious. He was used to being the new kid in a new school, so Blaine understood the importance of helping make people feel welcomed and comfortable, though it looked like Sebastian wouldn't have too much of a problem with that. "I mean, after Paris, this place must seem kind of disappointing," he added with a teasing smile. He loved Kurt and Dalton and the Warblers, but he knew Ohio didn't exactly have much to offer outside of that.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 pm

"My father won the election for state's attorney and decided that it looked more proper for the whole family to be living together in the states rather than have half of us gallivanting about Europe, I suppose." In reality, Sebastian wasn't entirely sure what his father's reasoning was for wanting him "back home". It certainly wasn't because they were close. In fact he was brought home just long enough for a few photo ops and then sent on to board at Dalton Academy. "And yes, I was thoroughly disappointed with Ohio until I met yo--" He cut himself off and gave Blaine an apologetic look. "Sorry. I'm a terrible flirt. It's a hard habit to break." After a few moments he added, "Though I will say, you are the first person who has given me hope that this state is salvageable."

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Blaine listened to Sebastian's reply, somewhat impressed because state's attorney was sort of a big deal, especially in a small town like Westerville or Lima. It was nice that the entire family wanted to stay together, but Blaine would have preferred Paris over Oho any day. He glanced over at the next comment, a bit thrown off because he wasn't really worth making the state of Ohio seem better than the dreary place that it was. Still, he was flattered all the same. "Don't worry about it," he replied with a soft smile, waving off the comment. "I know the feeling." He wasn't quite as forward as Sebastian, but he had sort of led Kurt on for about two months before finally kissing him, and he hadn't even realized he was flirty with people half the time.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8