New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbler Hall

+4
Tweedles- Inactive
Kurt Hummel
Edric Dalton III
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warbler Hall - Page 4 Empty Re: Warbler Hall

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Shane smile at the praise, especially Reed's. He could tell that Reed meant what he said.
"Thanks," he said. "So...am I in?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 am

Ethan smirked with sarcasm "No your not in.". After a good three seconds the two burst into laughter. "Well we agree." They nodded like bobble heads. The two raised there hands to scream in triumph.

Before you could count to three the twins popped up from behind the new Warbler and hugged him to death. Returning to there seats,Evan whispered in Blaine's ear,"I think we should have a party for this occasion." His twin nodded in agreement earning a high five from his brother.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:11 am

Blaine laughed and rolled his eyes at the twins. "You two will find any excuse to throw a party," he teased, knowing that the Warblers hadn't actually had a party in quite some time, though now he really wasn't in the partying mood. He looked over at Shane again and smiled. "I'd say you have a good chance," he told him reassuringly. "David and the rest of the council will have to have the final word, but I don't think you have anything to worry about."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 am

Reed was so excited at the prospect of having Shane in the Warblers that he flung his arms around the taller boy; only pulling back upon realising where he was. He blushed. "David and Wes will definitely agree."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Shane was surprised at Reed's public display of affection - Reed wasn't the type to initiate PDA. That time in the restaurant had been all Shane's doing. Now he gladly hugged Reed back, aware that his brother and the twins were staring, but not caring at all. Reed pulled back, blushing, saying, "David and Wes will definitely agree."
"I hope so," Shane said, grabbing onto Reed's hand so that Reed couldn't get any further away. "Though I'm sure you'd win Regionals without me..." He winked at Reed.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 pm

The two gagged and pretended to faint. "Well that's great and all..." Evan started sarcastically,"But what about Kurt?" Ethan pouted. "Why hasn't he called yet!". Evan walked over to Blaine and took the phone in his hand looking through the messages trying to find one from Alice. Ethan took the phone from his twin and proceeded to look through the messages.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:27 pm

"Maybe, but I think you'd definitely be a help to us winning." Especially now that Kurt might be competing for McKinley rather than Dalton. "New Directions are seriously awesome, and I think having you choreograph with us would really help us out," he commented absentmindedly, more focused on the fact that the twins were looking through his messages and probably reading all the adorably cheesy texts that he and Kurt had sent each other in the past, and if they found the one that Blaine had sent to Kurt about him looking 'sexy during Warbler practice' then Blaine would probably die right then and there, so he really needed that phone back. "I'm sure he'll call soon, guys, and I promise I'll let you know as soon as he does," he assured them, holding his hand out for them to give him the phone back.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Reed shook his head, letting out a small giggle as he watched the Tweedles looking through Blaine's phone. "Speaking of Regionals-" he thought out loud "What are we going to perform?" It was going to a lot to beat New Directions, and they should probably start planning.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Shane laughed at Blaine's obvious distress at the twins looking through his phone. He could only imagine the type of texts Blaine and Kurt probably sent each other. It was disgusting.
He'd never text cute little things to Reed. He wasn't into that type of thing, and neither was Reed.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

The twins laughed continuing to look through Blaine's texts. "How cheesy could a text get?" The two thought before handing the phone to brown haired Warbler next to them. "Yeah what are we going to sing?" The two exclaimed staring at Blaine with knowing faces. Moving closer to the boy they whispered,"So I hear you were looking sexy during Warbler practice". They burst into a fit of laughter trying hard to breath.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Blaine sighed with relief as he took the phone, and shoved it into his pocket to keep anyone else from looking at it. They hadn't said anything, so he felt it was safe to assume that they hadn't seen the texts. Before he had a chance to answer the twin's question, they whispered into his ear and his face turned a deep shade of red. Oh. "I said Kurt looked sexy," he clarified under his breath as he looked back and forth between the twins. "Not me." He took a deep breath and straightened out his jacket as if the twins hadn't just embarrassed him in front of Reed and Shane. "I'm...not actually sure yet. I suggested to Wes that Kurt sings solo for Regionals, and he said we should do a duet. But now...we don't have Kurt, so I have no idea which song we'll be singing now."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Reed sighed. It seemed like without Kurt, everything was falling apart. "Someone else could always sing a solo." he suggested weekly. Everyone knew that solos were scarce in the Warblers. Besides, it wasn't like anyone else could top Kurt or Blaine when it came to singing solo.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:23 pm

"Don't you sing, like, every solo?" Shane asked his brother. "You should give somebody else a chance to sing. Like...oh I don't know...Reed." He grinned evilly at his boyfriend. "He could be hiding a really great voice while he sways in the back. Or you two." He motioned to the twins. "Couldn't you do a duet or something? That would be pretty cool."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Blaine looked away from Shane and Reed as they brought up someone else singing a solo. He was grateful for the council choosing him to sing lead every time, but he always wondered if it made the other Warblers dislike him for it. "I don't choose who gets the solos, the council does," he reminded Shane. "I don't have any objections to someone else getting the solo for Regionals." He glanced over at Reed and smiled. "You have an amazing voice, Reed. When David and Wes get here...I'll be the first to suggest you leading us to a first place at competition."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

["I'll be the first to suggest you leading us to a first place at competition...singing a duet with me..." (heehee)]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 pm

(ooc: Lol Kurt XD that would seem accurate Razz)

Reed flushed. "I don't know about that. I haven't really ever sung solo before..." it was true, he was always perfectly content singing in the background of the Warblers. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to sing solo in front of all those people. "and besides I'd probably end up falling flat on my face." he shrugged. Also true. If he had fallen off the stage just two-stepping behind Blaine, what would happen if he was singing lead?
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 pm

David entered the Hall, rushing as he was rather late to the meeting. "I'm sorry guys," he said, sitting himself down at the table where him, Thad, and Wes sat, though the latter two were absent. "I had to stay after class for a few minutes to discuss a paper. Does anyone want to fill me in one what was being discussed though?" he asked, not knowing or suspecting a thing about the conversation over leads that had taken place.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Shane was about to ensure that Reed would be absolutely fine onstage, and he'd probably throw in something that could be taken as seriously offensive about Blaine just for the heck of it, he wasn't sure, he didn't really think about what he said before he said it. But then David came in and for some reason he got shy, and he figured he'd just let Blaine and Reed and the twins handle this one and fade into the woodwork until someone dragged him into the spotlight again.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Blaine glanced over at David as he walked in, forcing a small smile at the council member before he realized he would have to be the one to explain why Kurt wasn't at the meeting. "Kurt's not here," he told David, his smile fading as he sat up straight on the couch. "It might just be temporary, but from what Wes told me it sounds like Mr. Hummel is pulling him out of Dalton."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Reed didn't want to bring up the soloist issue so he just sat quietly listening like he usually did. He didn't like to rock the boat, so he usually just went along with whatever the council said.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 am

David's eyes widened slightly, concerned over why Kurt's father might be pulling him from Dalton. He decided not to ask Blaine about it now though, knowing that there were other people in the Warblers who probably didn't need to know such details. He figured that as soon as the Warbler meeting was over he would ask Blaine for the details. "I'm sorry Blaine," he said gently, shooting his friend a look and hoping to communicate that they would talk about it after the meeting. "Have I missed any other discussions?" he asked, looking around at the group. "Wait, why is Shane here?"
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:22 pm

"Well ..." the twins started going onto either side of David. "Shane wants to be in the Warblers" Ethan explained to the other boy. "He can dance!" Evan shouted excited and moved next to his twin in one swift motion. "So what do you think should we let him in?" The two asked shaking there heads up and down.

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. Whats the order now since David's here? )
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:37 pm

[The posting order is Blaine, Reed, David, Shane, Tweedles, so I guess Shane can post since he got skipped then I'll post and it'll be back to the normal order. XD]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun May 01, 2011 8:34 pm

[CRAP! I got confused. Sorry! I was like, "Gosh, whoever's after Blaine really should post..." without actually looking at the thread... >< Whoopsies.]
Shane felt himself blush as the twins brought him up. "I could do a demonstration, if you wanted...I already did one for these guys, but saying as you're the head or something, I can pick a song and just go for it again..." He went through his iPod in his head, trying to think of a routine that he knew well enough to not screw up.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

[Oops. I forgot that it went back to me again. <.< Okay, normal order now that I've finally realized it's my post!]

Blaine forced a small smile in David's direction then leaned back on the couch, shooting Shane an encouraging smile as he waited to see his brother's next dance. "Pay close attention, David," he commented with a light smile. "Shane really knows what he's doing when it comes to dance, and he would be a great addition to the Warblers."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next