New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seperate Room in Breadstix

+9
Reed Van Kamp
Shane Anderson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Finn_Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
13 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Seperate Room in Breadstix - Page 8 Empty Re: A Seperate Room in Breadstix

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Shane squeezed Reed's shoulder with his arm as they strode toward Reed's car. He frowned and turned to Reed upon hearing Reed's tone and apology. He stopped and angled Reed so that they were facing each other, their breath mixing in clouds between them.
"Never apologize to me for who you are," Shane said firmly, his eyes boring into Reed's. "Never apologize to anyone for who you are." He leaned close enough that their foreheads were touching. "Who you are is perfect. So what if you think without acting, I happen to do that exact thing. I think it's a huge turn-on, personally." He smiled and pecked Reed on the lips before starting off again toward the car.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am

Reed's whole body tingled with warmth at Shane's words; Shane's touch. He smiled and gazed at the boy. His eyes were filled with compassion and understanding. No one had ever cared for Reed so entirely. It made him slightly dizzy at the thought. He wondered if Shane really meant what he said. He watched as Shane made his way to the other side of the car , and he slid himself into the passenger's seat, wrapping his arms around himself

"No one's ever said something like that to me before." he wasn't sure how he could possibly express to Shane what those words meant for him.

He settled for a quiet, "Thank you" as gave Shane a small meaningful smile as the tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He tried to portray all the emotions he was feeling right now, but he feared he failed miserably. He didn't even know what he was feeling right now, this feeling, it was odd, but he liked it. Shane deserved someone who knew exactly what they wanted, that could promise him everything. Reed could make no promises. Here Shane was telling him he was perfect as he was, when Reed didn't even know who he was.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am

Shane watched as Reed hugged himself one minute, and the next minute was crying. He wasn't sure what to make of this, but didn't waste any time being puzzled by it. He leaned toward Reed and wiped away the tears from his face. He allowed his hand to linger there, considering what his options were. He could ignore it and possibly save Reed embarrassment. Or he could address is, like a good boyfriend.
"What's wrong?" he asked, taking the good boyfriend route. "You can tell me. Did I do something? I'm sorry if I did." He looked at Reed with concern, fearing that Reed wouldn't tell him what was wrong.
At the same time, he was thinking about what a terrible ending to a first date this was. He had made his boyfriend cry. It must be some sort of a record.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am

"That's just it!" Reed sobbed, "You didn't do anything! It's me!" he was probably making no sense to Shane. He wasn't even making sense to himself. He tried to gather his thoughts and failed miserably as he flailed his arms sending himself on a sobbing chaotic tangent, "You're so good to me! You're patient and you care about me. You look at me with those eyes and make me forget everything-and I still don't know what's wrong with me! These emotions. They're new and exciting. I'm so scared. One moment I feel everything is right and then I'm floundering all over again...and I...I..I don't want to mess this up." he gulped in an attempt to swallow his tears as he took a few deep breaths. "How can you know me so well when I barely know myself?" He asked half to himself and half to Shane. He looked up at the younger boy with wide eyes.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am

Shane heard all of this and it slowly dawned on him what the real problem was here. He knew what to do. At least, he thought he did. He took a deep breath, prepared himself, and then said, "I have a story to tell you."
He paused, let that sink in, and then said, "When I was eleven years old I was watching Spongebob with Blaine in our living room. And I said something like Spongebob and Patrick were really good friends and some stupid comment about how maybe they were in love. I was sort of laughing about it, but Blaine got all serious and was like, 'Maybe they're gay.' But then I got upset at him because that word was sort of...taboo in our house. You said gay and you didn't get any dinner that night. And then a week later I saw Blaine in his room taping up this poster of Jesse McCartney. So I said I hated Jesse McCartney and Blaine got all upset. So then I teased him and was like, 'Do you have a crush on him?' and I was totally kidding of course but he just slammed the door in my face. So then I got to thinking about Jesse McCartney and Blaine and life in general, only I was eleven so it wasn't really deep philosophical thinking. And it wasn't too long before I developed a major crush on - oh my gosh you're going to laugh. Don't laugh. But I really had a serious thing for Jesse from Full House. And I remembered Blaine and Jesse McCartney and Spongebob and Patrick and I thought maybe liking boys wasn't so bad if Blaine and Spongebob could be gay. Of course it was awhile before I actually decided I was gay and then a really really long time before I came out about it to Blaine, and a really really really really realllly long time before I came out to my dad, but that's another story for another day. So anyway. Moral of the story. Uh..." He suddenly lost faith in the full-proofness of this story to make Reed feel better. He wondered why he'd thought it would even work in the first place. "Yeah. Anyway." He looked at his hands in his lap, twiddling his thumbs.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 am

Reed couldn't help but laugh through his tears, "You had a crush on Jesse!?" he giggled at the thought of Shane swooning at the popular sitcom and then turned serious.
"Its not that it matters what I am, but I just want to make the right decision. I know I like you." he blushed as he added, "I really like you. That should be all that matters, right? Labels aren't important." He smiled as he sniffled a bit. He knew Shane would be there to help him figure things out. He blushed at his previous outburst.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 am

[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE POST DELETEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD]
"Hey, Jesse is hot," Shane said indignantly. "And you're right. Labels are terrible. No one needs labels. If there were no labels in the world I think there would be a lot less crap everywhere. Although...it is nice to know who you are, exactly. No one likes not knowing themselves, it makes total sense." He smiled at Reed, hoping that that would do.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:24 pm

"Thank you" Reed quietly said staring intently at Shane with a grateful smile. He didn't really know what else to say. He loved how Shane never judged him. He was always so completely understanding of his situation, no matter how ridiculous it really was. "For everything. I'm really happy Shane, I mean really REALLY happy." He blushed. It was true. Reed was happy with Shane. That was what mattered. He didn't know where their relationship would go, but it was off to a good start.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Shane heard this and grinned ear to ear. "Me, too," he said, and he meant it. He was happier with Reed than he'd ever been with Micah or any of his other boyfriends, and certainly his girlfriends. It wasn't as awkward being with Reed as it was with the girls, and some of the boys. And Reed wasn't going to run away, not like a certain someone... Shane smiled at his bitter thoughts, because he was used to being angry with Micah, but now he couldn't care less. Reed was perfect for him; he knew it.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Reed smiled, a smile that reached straight to his eyes. He wondered how long the two of them had been gone. He looked down at the clock and gasped. 9:30

"The curfew! We have to back by 10 to the dorms!"

At Dalton they were only allowed to stay out until 10 on weeknights, and he did not want to get in trouble with the Dean if they were late. He knew Shane couldn't possibly know of the curfew, being new, but he couldn't help but mentally slap himself in the face for not keeping track of the time.
They would really have to book it.

(how can Shane be driving? Wouldn't Reed be driving? He is the older one after all..)
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:18 pm

(You're the one who sat yourself in the passenger seat, not me. Let's switch. There. Now you're in the driver's seat. Because Shane only has his permit. For some reason I feel like he got his keys before he left, but that could just be my imagination. Let's pretend he didn't. And let's pretend Reed is a really really careful driver, okay? I just feel like he would be, because if you multiply his normal accidents when he's just on his feet by 100 for the weight of the car...-shudder- How the heck did this kid get his license?)
"Floor it," Shane commanded, strapping himself in. "And put on your seatbelt! Don't want you dying on me." He laughed before realizing it wasn't funny and immediately stopping. "How long does it usually take to get back? If you go as slow as you did to get here? Because if you double it you'd probably still be under the speed limit."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Reed rolled his eyes and gave Shane a playful push before he started for the highway.
"Hey! I can't help it if I'm cautious! Would you rather I be as clumsy as usual and get us BOTH killed? Besides, it takes about 30 minutes give or take, so we're pretty much dead anyway." He prayed they would make it in time.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

[What do we do now? 'cause we're en route to Dalton, on the highway, but Blaine and Kurt are already on the Highway thread. So we could just...uh...yeah, I dunno.]
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm

[You could create an "Another Highway" thread. Smile ]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 pm

[Why do these things never occur to me? Thank youuuuuu, Kurt!]
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

(Continue the convo here)
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:43 pm

(nevermind)
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Go here. DOOO ITTTT.
^^follow the instructions.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Continued from here!

Samtana pulled up to the Breadstix parking lot in Sam's car after their afternoon of having fun under the bleachers and going to see The Biebs new movie and once Sam parked his car Santana hopped out and closed the door behind her. She turned and smiled at him as she walked across the parking lot with him to the entrance of the restaurant. She was definitely pretty hungry and she could feel the small ache in her stomach but she just had to keep telling herself that she wasn't really hungry. She was just thinking that and it was all in her head. All she needed was a glass of water and a small salad and she would be good. "Thanks for doing all this with me Sam." She said, glancing over at him and giving him a small smile. "I really like spending time with you."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Sam parked his BMW right near the Breadstix entrance, attempting to act as somewhat of a gentlemen he opened the restaurant door for her. Once they had stepped inside, he was instantly hit with the lingering aroma of freshly baked bread and hardy bowls of pasta. He felt as his stomachs dull roar grow louder as he was overwhelmed with the temptations of food. Yet in truth, he'd probably just settle for some salad and a simple glass of ice water. "Table for two," he insured the Maitre D.

"Right this way, please," she ushered them over to a descent seat at the far corner of the restaurant. Sam nodded his head thanking her softly. He felt fortunate that she hadn't assured them a spot that was out in open just in case someone they knew happened to have spotted them. Then they'd nail the two with questions and assume that Sam had been sneaking off on Quinn...which was kind of the truth. But then again, it was no ones damn business and all he wanted to do was enjoy dinner in peace.

As he scooted into the booth, he overheard Santana thank him and insist that she really enjoyed spending time with him. Sam felt as his cheeks reddened and that dopey grin reappeared on his face. "Thanks," he shot back, "I really enjoy spending time with you too, Santana. I've had a lot of fun today and well- lets just say I'm happy that we ran in to each other on the foot ball field. And that I had the courage to talk to you." Sam stiffled a soft laugh. "And that you weren't totally turned off at my dorkiness."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Santana was glad when they were led to a booth near the back of the restaurant for she really didn't like being in the middle of the resataurant, being out in the open where anyone could walk in and see them. Sure she wasn't doing anything wrong with Sam, she was just simply eating dinner with him. But people wouldn't think that was all it was if they walked in right now, especially Quinn or Mike.

Santana slid into the booth and looked up at him with a smile. She couldn't help but laugh lightly when he said that he was happy he had the courage to talk to her. He must have gotten one of those texts from Blaine everyone had been talking about. She didn't really understand how people needed courage just to talk to her, she saw herself as a pretty nice person. Well to people that she liked at least, or attractive. "Well, to be honest." She said quietly as she looked up at him. "I think your dorkiness is actually pretty cute." She admitted with a light shrug. "Don't tell anyone I said that though. Can't let all the other dorks in the school thinking that I'll get with them just because they are dorks." She said with a playful wink.

She shifted her gaze off of him when she saw their waitress walk up to them and ask what they wanted to drink. "I'll just take an ice water please." She said to the waitress before turning to Sam as she waited for him to order what he wanted to drink.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Sams cheeks continued to burn bashfully especially when she gushed about how she found his dorkiness cute. Although he was blushing like mad, Sam ended up loosening up a bit with the relief that he could be more of himself around her- dorkiness and all. It seemed as despite him putting in all this effort to appeal as masculine and macho in order to impress everybody and keep his secret hidden- at the end of the day, girls always seemed to find his inner dork both endearing and charming. It was if that for that moment when they stifled a laugh at one of his lame impressions- all his intimidations towards badasses like Puck had suddenly faded.

It also meant a lot coming from Santana, specifically, he was at first very hesitant being himself around her that day. He had been told countless amount of times by Quinn that she was nothing but vicious and she could recall your imperfections better then anyone and then tear you down for it. But no, she liked Sam, god- if only he had known he would of befriended her a long time ago. "You do?" he questioned one more time, wanting to reassure him that he was cute again since it pleased him coming from her. "Well, you're pretty cute yourself." He added with a flirtatious grin.

When she mentioned that he better not let anyone know she had a thing for dorky guys...cause pretty soon they'd think they had a right to hit on her. Sam couldn't help but smirk and snicker, imagining the Star Wars fan club trying to impress her with photoshopped photos of her in a Princess Lea costume.

He was suddenly summoned down to earth when the waitress asked him for his drink order. He was too busy imagining how sexy Santana would look in that Star Wars bikini dress. "Uh, two." he mimicked, ordering another glass of iced water.

As he waited for his drink, he turned to Santana. A question that had been occupying his mind the entire night. "Santana, can I just ask...are you seeing anybody?" He lowered his gaze. "And by anybody I mean, Mike Chang?"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Santana nodded when he questioned if she really did. "Yeah I like your dorkiness, it's what really makes you...you." She said with a smile and she grinned widely when he said that she was pretty cute. For every compliment really did help when it came to things about her looks, which was definitely a hard thing for her to actually like about herself. She was never big on anything about her body, which was one of the main reasons for her summer surgery, she was just trying to make herself look better than she did before. She wanted to be noticed for her looks because her personality was not all that great according to ninety percent of the school.

Santana smiled as he ordered a glass of ice water for himself, slightly surprised in his order because most guys of their age would do almost anything they could to try and order a beer of some sorts. Especially Puck. No matter where he was if he could get a beer he would have one.

Santana's face dropped slightly at his question about Mike. The answer was obvious, it was no. She wasn't seeing Mike. Though she still didn't answer right away. She didn't know what was going on with her and Mike at the moment. They both had admitted to liking each other yet they weren't together. When she realized she should probably answer his question she looked up at him and spoke. "No." She said shaking her head. "Mike and I are....we're just friends at the moment." She said quietly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Sam smirked, that dopey widened grin still evident on his face. It was a great feeling knowing that his dorkiness was one of his most fond qualities since it truly was him just goofing off and being himself. He’d have to remind himself the next time he’d force himself to do something that he was terribly hesitant about doing- just because it’d build up his macho reputation. Sam wondered if Santana was obligated to think like this before any decision she made in public. Maybe underneath all that tough girl exterior, she really had genuinely different intentions. Which she had to deny and keep up with her act in order to maintain her designated image….he and Santana had a lot more in common then Sam thought…

He witnessed Santana’s expression fall slightly when he brought up Mike. Sam somewhat regretted it since it could have potentially caused certain discomfort and stress. Sam knew that Santana had fooled around with a handful of guys but for some reason he had assumed that the two were an item. When she denied it, he arched an eyebrow, slightly puzzled at her confession. He’d admit, he was the sharpest tool in the shed but he knew that there had to be some evident chemistry and history between the two. Instead he just nodded his head as he tangled his fingers through his hair. “Good to know,” he commented.

Feeling really open at the moment, Sam couldn’t prepare himself for the confession that had suddenly graced his lips. “I think I’m going to end things with Quinn.” He blurted, shocked at himself for coming to terms with the truth and speaking those words aloud. As much as it hurt to say, he was relieved that it was somewhat official. “I can’t have her sneaking around with Puckerman behind my back, it’ll just kill me.”

Sam instantly felt the temperature increase from the tension as he quickly fanned himself, craving that iced water more then ever at this point. On cue, the waitress trotted over with their drink orders placing them in front of both of them. Sam didn’t hesitate to take a large chug before thanking the waitress. As she left, he aimlessly stirred the straw and watched the lemon floating to the bottom. The lemon should of sparked some memories of his first date here with Quinn, when he had confessed he had put lemon juice in his hair to keep it so blonde. Instead, he shook that off and said:

“Besides, I guess it means something that she hadn’t constantly been on my mind all night…” his voice lingering as his eyes twinkled.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Santana gave him a small smile as he arched an eyebrow at her, almost as if he was surprised that she wasn't with Mike. "Yeah, he's a nice guy and all and I like him but I don't know if I can really handle having a relationship with anybody." She said with a small shrug. She definitely had too many problems in her life to be able to handle a relationship with somebody. Just the other day she had told Mike that she liked him and then today she had sex with Sam. She wasn't faithful enough for one and it would definitetly take a lot of work in her opinion for someone to tame her. It would also take them a lot of stanima because if someone was in a relationship with her they would definitely have to be willing to put out, a lot.

Her eyes widened slightly when he said that he was going to end things with Quinn because he couldn't have her sneaking around with Puck behind his back. It hurt to hear that she was sneaking around with Puck, the first guy she ever really had feelings for.

She looked up at the waitress as she dropped off the waters and picked hers up and took a long swig of it, sighing slightly as she set it down. "Yeah, that's probably a good thing though that you're going to break up with her. She is definitely the girl that would cheat on you but never tell you. It wouldn't be the first time she's done it to a guy." She said, shaking her head thinking back to when Quinn got preggo and tried to convince Finn it was his. That was just a completely dumb move all around to be honest.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next