New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well, hello, Blaine Anderson," Kurt answered his phone, smiling as he greeted his boyfriend. He was almost finished with his homework, but was always happy to be distracted if it was Blaine doing the distracting.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Blaine felt sick as he heard how cheerful Kurt sounded. He wished that he could tell his boyfriend that he had just been calling to say hello and tell him that he loved him, but Rachel was probably off on her way to the hospital by now with who knows what injuries and he had to let Kurt know...now. "Kurt," he greeted in a not-so-cheerful tone and although he at least managed to keep his voice calm, it was clear that he was worried about their friend. "I think Rachel's hurt. She just had an accident in her car and now I can't get a hold of her."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:11 am

The smile slid off Kurt's face as he listened to what Blaine was saying. His heart sank into his stomach and he swore he could feel the blood draining out of his face as he considered what Blaine was saying. He forced himself to stay calm even as his mind raced trying to figure out how to deal with this information. Rachel had to be okay. She was Rachel Berry. She wouldn't accept anything less than being stellar, so...there had to be some sort of mistake. Or some logical reason that she was fine but wasn't answering her phone.

"What happened?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer as his mind continued to race. "I'm on my way to your room," he announced, quickly collecting his books together. "Can you drive me? I'll call Finn." He knew his plan wasn't quite linear, but he couldn't quite think clearly. If it was bad...which it couldn't be..."Maybe I should call Carole instead of Finn," he amended. She'd be good to be there for Finn and she had contacts at the hospital and would probably be able to find out the most information the fastest.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 am

Blaine opened his mouth to answer Kurt's original question, but stopped himself to listen to his boyfriend continue. "Of course," he answered as he grabbed his keys and opened up the door to meet Kurt in the hall right outside his dorm. He took a deep breath as he tried to collect his thoughts and think of the best plan. "Yes. Carole," he agreed. Finn was Rachel's boyfriend and deserved to know as soon as possible, but Carole would technically be more logical. "Carole, then Finn," he added, knowing that if it was Kurt in this situation, he would want to be informed right away, though he shook that idea out of his mind immediately. It was terrible enough knowing Rachel was hurt because of him. He didn't need to be thinking about Kurt being in the hospital as well.

He leaned against his door as soon as he was out in the hall, gently resting his head back against the wooden frame rather than banging it against the door like he wanted to. If he would have just called Rachel back about the stupid question then she would be home right now, and not hurt somewhere in Lima or wherever she had been driving from.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:50 am

Kurt hung up his phone and dialed Rachel's cell number, completely trusting Blaine but needing to try anyway. He was disappointed but not entirely surprised when it went straight to voicemail. Hanging up again he dialed Carole's number, hoping that she would be home and that Finn would be there, too. Carole would be able to keep Finn calm...well, calmish anyway. He turned into the hallway where Blaine's room was and saw his extremely distraught looking boyfriend waiting for him just ahead. He hurried even more, giving Blaine a one-armed hug as he waited for Carole to answer her phone.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 am

Blaine returned the small hug, then pulled away as he anxiously waited for Carole to answer Kurt's call. He hated feeling like this. Rachel was in the hospital and Kurt was worried, and there really wasn't much Blaine could do to fix that. He was useless other than being able to get Kurt to the hospital and hold him if he needed it, which he understood was important, but it wasn't enough for Blaine. He rested a light comforting hand on Kurt's shoulder and squeezed gentle, then gestured down the hall with a small nod before taking Kurt's hand and leading him towards the car where Kurt would be able to talk to Carole while they made their way to Lima to see Rachel and make sure she was okay.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Kurt sighed as Carole's phone rolled over to her voicemail. He considered just hanging up, but realized she would still be the best one to be able to get any information about Rachel's condition. "Carole, it's Kurt. Something's happened to Rachel. A...car accident," he recalled Blaine saying. "I don't have any more information, but I'm going to call Finn. Please call me as soon as you get this message, or meet us at the hospital."

He hung up, closing his eyes and holding his breath for a few moments trying to keep himself calm before making the dreaded call. He let Blaine direct him to the car, and slid into the passenger seat, but knew he couldn't put it off any longer than that. He hit Finn's number on the speed dial and waited for his step-brother to answer.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 pm

"DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS!" Finn shouted as he shot another alien on his Xbox. Damn, he was hanging around Puck too much. At least Rachel wasn't around, she always got mad when he cursed. He had the house to himself today. His mom and Burt went out and Kurt was up at school. Hearing his phone go off he paused his game and grabbed his cell. "Hey bro! How's Dalton?" he answered happily after checking the caller ID.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Kurt swallowed hard as he heard Finn's happy greeting. "Finn! It's...it's fine." His mind raced for a minute as he tried to decide what he should say. He should have called Puck. Or maybe Schuester. Yes he should have called Schue to go get Finn and take him to the hospital. Why hadn't he thought of that before calling Finn? He considered 'accidentally' hanging up and doing that now so that Finn would have someone there with him when he got the news.

Oh, he was being silly. Rachel was fine. She had to be. Just a few bumps and bruises, he told himself. She'd just lost hold of her phone and was too busy with other things at the scene to try and locate it, he told himself, needing to believe it not just for Rachel's sake, but for Finn's. "Finn, I'm not sure how to say this, but...Rachel's been in an accident. I'm sure she's fine," he quickly asserted, hoping that he wasn't lying and also hoping to keep Finn calm. "Blaine and I are on the way, but I think you should go ahead and meet us at the hospital. I'm sure she'll want you there."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Finn was pretty sure his heart stopped beating for a minute when Kurt told him the news. "She- she's where? What happened? When? How did you know before me? Oh my god." He tossed the video game controller over his shoulder and hopped off the couch, grabbing his keys and running out to his car without bothering to lock the door behind him. "She's gotta be okay, Kurt. She has to." He sniffed a bit, trying hard not to cry and speeding out of the driveway.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Kurt winced as he heard Finn panicking on the other end of the phone. He really should have called Schue to go get him. "Finn, it's going to be okay. I'm sure she's going to be fine!" he tried to soothe, biting his lip as he glanced over at Blaine. "I'm not exactly sure what happened, but she was talking with Blaine when..." his brow furrowed. Why was she talking with Blaine? That didn't matter, he mentally chided himself. The important thing now was to make sure she was okay. "Just be careful, Finn. Rachel needs you to get there in one piece, okay?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Finn could hardly hear Kurt on the other end of the phone. His mind was racing with all the possibilities of Rachel's condition. What if she was paralyzed? What if she couldn't sing? What if she was in a coma or needed brain surgery? "Yeah, whatever. Okay, thanks Kurt. I'll see you soon." he mumbled after a minute, hanging up the phone and tossing it next to him. He pressed his foot on the gas a little harder. Screw the damn mailman, he had to see his wife.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Blaine was still smiling, even as he closed his door behind him and tossed his dirty clothes into their proper hamper. He glanced down at the white fluffy robe Kurt had let him use, smiling fondly as he ran his fingers along the soft lining of the robe.

He nuzzled his cheek into the fluffy fabric, his stomach doing a sort of flip-flop type of thing, because the robe really did smell like Kurt, and Blaine didn’t really want to take it off. But he knew he’d have to go to class soon, and he really didn’t plan on showing up to history wearing nothing but a white robe. So he eventually shrugged it off, being sure to take extra care as he hung it up on the back of his door.

As he changed into his uniform he couldn’t stop thinking about Kurt, and the thought of them spending their first night still gave him butterflies. The whole thing made him want to stand on top of the school or a mountain or something, and scream ‘I love Kurt Hummel’ as loud as he possibly could, but he decided against that. But he did want to tell everyone about his boyfriend, especially Shane.

Oh, right. His smile faded slightly as he thought about his brother. The one Kurt still had no clue about. But Blaine would be sure to tell Kurt all about Shane eventually. When the time was right, whenever that would be, Blaine thought sadly to himself.

He hesitated as he reached over to grab his hair gel. He glanced at it thoughtfully, chewing lightly at his bottom lip before he finally took the bottle in his hands and applied some gel to his unruly hair. Not as much as usual, but enough to at least tame it somewhat. Maybe one day he’d convince himself to go out to his classes without the gel, just not today. And he'd be sure to wash it out once he was finished with classes and before he went to see Kurt again.

Once he was pleased with his appearance, he grabbed his bag and headed out the door and made his way to class.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:05 am

Blaine opened the door for Kurt when they reached his dorm and didn't pull away from his boyfriend, even after he had closed and locked the door behind them. "You can just leave your bag anywhere," he told him, his eyes not leaving his boyfriend's bruised face. A strong part of him wanted to lean over and kiss his boyfriend, but he forced himself to refrain. After everything Kurt had just been through Blaine didn't want to do anything that he thought might bother or upset his boyfriend. "What do you want to do?" he questioned softly, intending to do anything that he could to make his boyfriend feel better...and if possibly put that smile he loved so much back on his face again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Kurt felt the tears threatening to start again as he looked around Blaine's room. He wasn't sure why they had taken to spending most of the time in his room, but...being here just reminded him why they weren't going back to his. He also felt a bit self-conscious about the way Blaine was looking at him...and felt weird thinking that it usually just seemed so natural for them to kiss the moment they were alone. Then again, he still felt really dirty; like he could still feel Karofsky all over him. And it made sense that Blaine wouldn't want to kiss him the way he looked.

"I really want to shower. I feel gross," he admitted, his nose wrinkling. "And then...maybe we could watch some movies or something," he suggested, knowing he was unlikely to sleep well tonight...he'd be lucky if he slept at all. He hoped that Blaine wouldn't be so turned off that he would be opposed to some light cuddling. Maybe if he were in back, so Blaine wouldn't have to look at him...he blinked a few times, looking away from Blaine in hopes his boyfriend wouldn't catch how close to tears he was. Again. Why did he have to be so...absurdly overemotinal?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Blaine nodded, agreeing that a shower would be a good idea. “Movies sound fun,” he commented, hoping that Kurt liked Disney because that was what a large portion of his collection was made up of. When Kurt looked away, Blaine gently brought a hand up to rest on his boyfriend’s face, avoiding touching any of the bruises as he carefully turned Kurt’s face back towards his. He smiled sadly at his boyfriend, still wanting to kiss him but not wanting to do anything that his boyfriend wouldn’t want. He had no idea what Kurt was going through emotionally and he wasn’t sure if Kurt even wanted to be touched at the moment. He left his hand on Kurt’s cheek, though, then gently caressed the soft skin before softly asking, “Kurt, would you mind if I kissed you?”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Kurt pressed his face into Blaine's hand, nodding a little before he realized that he was indicating that he minded. He probably should mind. Wasn't that how you were supposed to feel when you're assaulted like that? He could hear Karofsky's voice calling him a slut. Maybe it was true, but...he just really wanted to feel Blaine's loving and gentle touches. Needed to, maybe even. "Yes," he replied, then realized he was still answering the wrong way. "I mean...no. I don't mind," he assured, softly. Longingly. "B-but you d-don't have to," he assured. "O-or maybe you should wait until I can...brush my teeth." And scrub my lips. And down a gallon of mouthwash....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Blaine tried to hide his disappointment as Kurt nodded his head, though he couldn’t say he was surprised. Karofsky had just assaulted him in unthinkable ways and Blaine didn’t blame Kurt for not wanting to be kissed. Then Kurt changed his answer and Blaine hesitated before making any decisions, his eyes searching Kurt’s face as he tried to figured out whether his boyfriend really wanted to be kissed or not. He wasn’t 100% positive, but…he didn’t want Kurt going into the shower thinking that he wasn’t loved or that Blaine didn’t want to kiss him. So without saying anything, he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to Kurt’s, keeping the kiss light and sweet before applying the smallest amount of pressure to his boyfriend’s lips, his eyes fluttering shut the moment their mouths met.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Kurt let out a small needy whimper, keeping the kiss very light, but placing his hands carefully on Blaine's shoulders as he leaned closer. He felt a little bit ashamed at the way he was acting. How warped was he that he was kissing Blaine so soon after...

He reluctantly pulled back. "Sorry. I...I really should clean up." He hesitated again, his eyes lowering away from Blaine's. "I...would you mind just coming in with me?" he requested, his voice so quiet he wasn't even sure Blaine would be able to hear him. "You don't have to," he quickly backpedaled. "I'm sorry. You're being so sweet and I...I'm such a mess." This time he couldn't hold back his tears. "I'm sorry," he repeated as he quickly ducked past Blaine and headed into the bathroom.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am

Blaine's face fell as he watched Kurt pulled away from him and headed into the bathroom. He quickly followed his boyfriend, circling Kurt until he was directly in front of him. He brought his hands up to cup Kurt's face, his touch light as he tried not to irritate the dark bruises. "You don't have to apologize," he told his boyfriend, his voice soft and quiet as he looked at Kurt's face, his own hazel eyes full of sadness and sympathy. "Don't apologize," he whispered. "Kurt, you don't have to be ashamed...or embarrassed. Not in front of me. I love you, remember?" He pulled his hands away from Kurt's face, gently brushing his fingers against the soft skin before he lowered his hand completely. "I just want you to be happy," he whispered sadly. "I'd do anything to see you smile again, Kurt. You have a beautiful smile. Your...your whole face lights up," he added quietly, not caring if he was sounding silly for admitting that to his boyfriend.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am

Kurt smiled faintly. "I love you, too." He still had trouble meeting Blaine's eyes. "I just...I'm really confused right now. I feel...gross. A-and I know I'm..." he raised his hand to cover the worst of the bruises on his face. "I'm sorry," he apologized again, then barely stopped himself from apologizing for doing so. "I...I want to get clean b-because I don't...I want..." he hated how ridiculous he sounded while he was stammering. "I know I shouldn't but...I want you to kiss me. And hold me. But..." He shook his head. "How can I when just a couple hours ago I...he..." Kurt wasn't even aware of it as he started shaking again. "He...I was sure he was going to rape me," he whispered. He looked up, meeting Blaine's eyes as he repeated the horrifying confession. As soon as the words were out of his mouth he lurched toward Blaine, pressing his trembling body against his boyfriend's, feeling ashamed by his reactions and yet needing to be closer. He buried his face against Blaine's neck as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 am

Blaine instinctively wrapped his arms around Kurt, holding him close as he soothingly rubbed his boyfriend’s back. His stomach knotted up at Kurt’s confession, and he felt sick as he thought of how lucky he had been to of gotten to Kurt’s dorm before Karofsky had a chance to do what he had come to Dalton for. “You’re allowed to feel confused…or scared. I’d be surprised if you weren’t.” He placed a soft kiss on Kurt’s forehead before resting his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder, not being tall enough to rest his chin on Kurt’s head. “Take your time in the shower. Maybe it’ll help you feel better,” he murmured softly into Kurt’s ear. “And then we can watch movies and I’ll hold you for as long as you want.” He pulled his face away from Kurt to look into his boyfriend’s eyes. “Kurt, I don’t see the bruises. I just see my boyfriend, and he’s beautiful and perfect and nothing could ever make me love him any less.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 am

Kurt beleived he had the sweetest boyfriend he could possibly ever imagine. He squeezed just a little tighter with his embrace before letting go long enough to wipe the tears from his face again, smiling the first truly genuine smile since Karofsky had burst into his bathroom a couple hours before. It wasn't a big smile, but it was a start. "Thank you...for...for showing up when you did and for knowing me well enough to not leave when I didn't answer and...and just for everything. I was so scared and...and just thank you." He sniffled a little bit and nuzzled against Blaine for a few moments. "I love you so much." He ran his hand along Blaine's arm, grasping his hand and holding onto it as he moved around Blaine to get to the sink, where he could brush his teeth. "Stay?" he requested, watching Blaine in the mirror. "I'm still kind of freaked out," he admitted, understatingly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:36 am

Blaine mirrored his boyfriend’s smile, overjoyed to see the smallest hint of a real smile on Kurt’s face. He knew that he couldn’t just make Kurt forget all about what had happened, but if he could at least bring him some happiness to his boyfriend then that’d be enough…for now anyway, until he could actually do something about getting rid of Karofsky for good. “Of course,” he murmured, smiling as he gave Kurt’s hand a light squeeze. “I’m not going anywhere,” he assured his boyfriend as he took a step closer. He rested his head on Kurt’s shoulder and smiled, then turned his head to place the lightest whisper of a kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek, before taking a step away to give Kurt room to brush his teeth, while still holding onto his hand.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next